Jacob's Date Night

Story Info
Jacob and Lula have a passionate date night.
799 words
2.27
12.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could hear nothing but male voices and laughter as Jacob became aware of his surroundings. He could not see or move any of his extremities. Jacob's wrist and elbows were bound together with rope large in diameter. As he wiggled his wrist and arms through the rope Jacob felt a biting sensation encouraging him to remain still.

Jacob was on his knees, and his ankles had been bolted into the floor using a pair of thick metal cuffs. Jacob tried to scream for help, but his cries were silenced by the quarter roll of duct tape used to gag his mouth. Jacob was wearing nothing but tight red cotton briefs and a cute pair of pink ankle socks that barely fit. Jacob began to pant as he felt a soft gentle caress run over his chest and down to his genitals. Jacob then felt a violent smack across his ball sack! Followed by the slightly uncomfortable feeling of being jacked off through his underwear.

In front of Jacob stood Lula, a 32 year old brunette who was Jacob's date earlier that evening. Lula was slightly taller than Jacob, slender and muscular. She was a soccer coach for a local university. "You look so hot bound and helpless, I wish you could see the party going on behind you. I have arranged for ten members of our varsity football team to masturbate into the ankle sock I have been wearing all day. Don't look so disappointed Jacob, we are going to have so much fun with you tonight."

Lula was still wearing her black cocktail dress from earlier. Lula removed her high heels and sat down on a bench in front of Jacob. Lula then forcefully removed the tape gag and immediately shoved her sweat covered foot into Jacob's mouth. This was the moment Jacob realized he was in a men's locker room. The taste of Lula's foot matched the pungent odor of his environment With her foot planted firmly in Jacob's mouth she removed his blindfold. The dark blue concrete walls and long wooden benches confirmed Jacob's assessment of his surroundings. With one foot still filling Jacob's oral cavity Lula begins kicking Jacob's balls gradually increasing the impact with each strike. Lula's thighs tightened as she slides her long smooth leg down Jacob's genitals until she is now striking Jacob's ball sack with her shin.

Jacob sobs into Lula's foot, Lula then thrusts her foot further into Jacob's mouth until he gags from it. "Ah, right on time," Lula says as she is handed the ankle sock now soaked and dripping with the hot cum of ten athletic men. "I think we need one more load in this before I gag you with it." Lula orders two of the men to bend Jacob over. Jacob can now barely see Lula without hyper extending his neck. Lula's foot remains in Jacob's mouth as she orders a third man to fuck Jacob in the ass while making him cum into the ankle sock. Jacob's eyes widen as he feels the lubricated and spit covered phallus penetrate his ass. Jacob moaned and thrashed until he reached the point of submission. The man cums inside of Jacob's ass while Jacob moans loudly and cums all over the wet ankle sock.

"Good boy," Lula says removing her foot from Jacob's mouth. The two men on Jacobs side position Jacob upright. Lula then stuffs the entire ankle sock into Jacob's mouth. Trails of semen flow down Jacob's throat as Lula reapplies the duct tape forcing Jacob to swallow. Lula then kneels down in front of Jacob's face and violently grabs his balls. "You are my possession and tonight I want to masturbate while I watch you get fucked by all these strong men! First I think we need to make you more uncomfortable!" Lula tightly fashions a cock cage over Jacob's now flaccid penis. Jacob squirms as his ankles are un-cuffed and he is dragged into the gymnasium.

Jacob is then harnessed and suspended from the basketball goal. Jacob was suspended three feet above the ground in a doggie-style position. The ten athletes then took turns hammering Jacob and forcing him to suck the revolving penis's that had just been in his ass. The men then took turns cumming into Jacob's tight ass and mouth. Jacob's prostate was sore and pre-cum dripped from his encaged penis. Lula, using a large pink vibrator cried out as she climaxed watching Jacob's condition.

She then walked over to Jacob and said "I hope this matched the intensity of the scenario we discussed, I love how willing you were to try something like this! I should leave you here with nothing but phantom sensations from tonight's experience. However, in the interest of safety let's get you some aftercare."