Jacob's Harem Ch. 03

Story Info
The family goes on a vacation, where anything can happen.
7.4k words
4.7
95.3k
234

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a strange feeling to go on a family vacation when I'd slept with three of the women I was traveling with. But it helped a little to know that most of them had no idea.

Lisa and Jessica knew about each other, of course. I mean, they were both there for the experience, so I'd have been a little bit disappointed if they had forgotten. Sam knew about the twins, but I was pretty sure no one else knew about her. It was getting a little bit hard to keep track, but that was something I couldn't quite bring myself to complain about.

This year, we were visiting the Grand Canyon. It was exactly what I needed to put life into perspective. The wide-open skies and ageless rock somehow reminded me that my problems were small in comparison. The canyon was around long before I was born and would still be there long after I was gone. There were bigger things than me, and I was okay with that.

We were hiking down the South Rim Trail, which offered breathtaking views of the entire inner canyon. I was lost in my minor existential angst when I felt a presence coming up to my right.

And then, up to me my left. At the same time.

I knew right away who it would be: Lisa and Jessica. They always seemed to move together, almost like they were just extensions of one another. That was something that I had been fortunate enough to experience first-hand.

"Hey, Jake," Jessica grinned.

I smiled. I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but I had a feeling that she was up to something.

Lisa poked me in the ribs, then she pointed to the canyon. "Jake, that remind you of someone?" She stuck her tongue out at her sister, driving the insult home.

"You're one to talk," Jessica shot back, reaching past me to smack her sister on the arm.

I just sighed and kept walking while the two girls argued playfully. I had a feeling that it was more for my benefit than anything else. I never could figure those two out, but it sure was fun to try.

The rest of the day went very much the same. No matter where I went, there were the twins. It was almost as though they were intentionally teasing me. There was a little bit of an extra wiggle in their hips... a slight linger when bending over for one reason or another... brief, careful touches. It was working, too. By the time the day was over, those twin girls were all I could think about. They always knew how to toy with me.

Now, one of the few advantages to being the only man in a house full of women was that I generally got a room all to myself- that included when we were traveling, which was something I was extremely grateful for now. It gave me about an hour of privacy before we were all going to meet in the lobby to go to dinner. That was more than enough time, because after an afternoon of teasing I was just about ready to cum anyway.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. I was immediately annoyed at whatever was standing between me and release. Another knock. Delicate, yet insistent. I peered through the peephole to see a pair of smiling, matching faces. I opened it, and just like before the pair pushed their way inside and allowed the door to close behind them.

"Shouldn't you be getting ready?" I asked, trying to sound annoyed. After teasing me (knowingly, I was sure) all day long, I wouldn't put it past them to pester me in the little bit of time that I had to myself. But something in their eyes told me that maybe they actually were ready, after all.

"You've been perving on us all day," Lisa scolded, wagging her finger in mock indignation.

"Here we are, just trying to enjoy the sights on our vacation," Jessica added, "and you go making things uncomfortable."

Although I was certain they were toying with me, their faux outrage took me by surprise and I was left feeling defensive by it.

"Me? Like you haven't been playing it up," I fired back. It was a weak counter, I knew, but I was having more than a little bit of trouble concentrating on what I was saying.

The pair looked at one another, then down at their feet. I knew it was a show, but they always had a way at tugging at my heartstrings when the wanted to.

"You're right," Lisa said quietly.

"We're sorry," Jessica added.

The unexpected confession took me by surprise as well, if only because I didn't really think one was necessary. The best I could manage was a confused sort of smile; I wasn't really sure what to expect next.

"Is that from us?" Lisa asked, pointing to the bulge in my loose shorts.

Now it was my turn to feign indignance. "Yes, it is," I scowled. "You've spent all day teasing me, what did you expect?"

"Do you... um..." Jessica began.

"Do you want help?" Lisa finished.

Yes. God yes, I screamed inwardly. But that wasn't the game we were playing. If they wanted to be coy, I could do it just as well as they could.

Well, maybe not just as well. But I could certainly try.

"I was just about to take care of it myself, in fact. I don't think I need your help." I walked over to the door and opened it. "I'll see you at dinner."

For the first time that I could remember, I had gotten the better of my twin sisters. They were, as near as I could tell, genuinely surprised by my refusal. Of course, I had no intention of actually allowing them to leave, but in that moment they thought I did.

"But..." Lisa began.

"Don't you..." Jessica pouted.

It was sweet justice to see them confused for once. Normally, I was the one being teased and tricked. That's when it occurred to me- for once, I had the upper hand over the twins. It was an opportunity that I couldn't afford to pass up. Or maybe it was just one that I didn't want to pass up. Either way.

I slowly closed the door, maintaining eye contact until the latch caught in the frame. "Or maybe I'll let you two stay... for a little while."

A glimmer of hope flashed in their eyes. Or maybe it was just recognition. It didn't really matter if they stayed.

"We'd like that," they said in perfect unison. Most times, it creeped me out a little bit when they did that. This time... this time was different.

"Fine," I said with a sigh. "I guess you can stay for a little while. But you spent all day teasing me, and now here you are keeping me from doing anything about it. If you want to stay, it's going to be on my terms. Got it?"

They both nodded. Jessica was barely able to keep herself from smiling. Lisa couldn't help it.

"Take off your clothes. And be quick about it," I said curtly.

Neither of them questioned it, much less argued, before their clothes began fluttering to the ground. I couldn't remember the last time I had seen them so eager for anything. A perfect opportunity to see if I they were actually as unexpectedly submissive as they seemed.

"No, no, no!" I sighed, shaking my head.

"What is it?" they asked, suddenly concerned and more than a little bit confused.

"You were raised better than that," I scolded. "You fold your clothes neatly- I don't care how excited you are." I heard myself speak as though I were merely observing. I hoped that I sounded dominating and confident, but in reality I was worried that I would take it just a little bit too far and break the spell that had come over them.

A long moment passed. Neither of them spoke, and I was certain that I had ruined the moment. But then, surprisingly, they each complied. Dressed in nothing more than their underwear, they began to collect their outer garments, fold them neatly, and place them on the bed.

"Sorry," Jessica said humbly.

"You're right, Jake," Lisa added.

I had never seen this side of them before. I decided to press my luck- to see how far we could possibly go.

"The bras, girls. Those are next."

Lisa smiled. Jessica blushed. It seemed that, on some level, they liked it when I told them what I wanted. Perhaps it took some of the pressure off, I don't know. Whatever it was, I liked it, too. They reached behind themselves and unclasped their bras. For the second time, intentionally at least, I saw my sisters' perfect tits.

"Do you like them?" Lisa asked, running her hands over her creamy breasts. Although it hadn't been very long at all, I had nearly forgotten just how perfect they were. Her nipples reacted to her own touch, making them even more incredible.

I nodded. "You have no idea."

Lisa smiled.

Jessica, perhaps feeling left out, chimed in. "Should we keep going, Jake?"

I nodded. It seemed so obvious, but I definitely wanted them to keep going. I wanted everything from them, and I intended to take it.

There was something different in their eyes as they each, simultaneously, began pulling their panties down. Down their thighs, exposing just a little bit of their perfect slits. A little bit more, exposing their beautiful pussies. More still, until they were completely nude.

"That little stunt you pulled," I began, still riding the unexpected high that I was feeling. "What should I do about it?" It was a rhetorical question, asked as though it were a sincere one. "I suppose some measure of punishment's in order," I suggested. I circled them as I spoke, much like a shark would circle its prey before striking.

The girls nodded. They clearly agreed. What's more, they clearly wanted it.

"Get on your hands and knees," I ordered. I had never really seen this side of myself before. Neither had they, for that matter. It seemed, somehow, liberating.

Immediately, both girls complied. I realized then that they would do whatever I told them to do. For the first time, I didn't see them as my sisters, but as very sexual beings. What's more, they were very sexual beings that were mine to enjoy.

Lisa was the first. Something about her smooth, even pale, ass seemed to call to me. There was something about it that I just wanted to smack. I raised my hand high above my head, waited for just a moment. I could see her body tremble with expectation. She knew what was about to happen.

I let her wait. Let her sit in eager anticipation, wondering when my hand would finally come down. When it did, the sound was sharp and shocking. It was the sound of my hand on her ass, which left not only a red mark on her body, but also left my hand stinging from the force.

I looked at Jessica, who stared up at me. There was a little bit of apprehension in her eyes, along with something else... something that I liked very much. Whatever she was feeling was enough to keep her on her hands and knees, which was encouraging to say the least.

When our eyes met, her body tensed up; I could see it in her back and her ass. She knew she was next.

I adjusted my stance, making sure that both girls were within easy reach. Another smack for Lisa. Then another, alternating cheeks. She cried out with the fifth, and again with each one that followed.

I stopped, running my hands over her reddened skin. I traced my finger over her body's contours, enjoying the sensation.

"Did that hurt?" I asked.

Lisa nodded. "Yes."

I didn't say anything. I rested my hand on the small of Jessica's back. I saw her take in a sharp breath and hold it. "Do you think this will hurt?" I asked.

"I'm sure of it," she replied.

I raised my hand high above my head, then brought it down on her left ass cheek. The sound split the air, surprising even me. I did it again, just as loud. Just as hard. This time, on the other cheek. Soon, her ass was just as red and sore as her sister's. And I, for my part, was hard as a rock.

I glanced at the clock, disappointed to find that we were running out of time. I wanted to explore this very new thing and resolved to do that when we had a little bit more time. For now, there were two very wet holes that needed some attention. What else were big brothers for?

I kneeled behind Jessica, taking just a moment to admire her ass. It was, in and of itself, a phenomenal ass. But my handprints in red made it that much better. There really wasn't much time to enjoy the view, however- as much as I wanted to. There just wasn't any time to waste.

I lined up the tip of my cock to her pussy. She sighed happily when I parted her lips, then she moaned softly when I pushed into her.

"You're so wet," I groaned, sliding deeper into her. Her body was ready for me, and I met no resistance as I pushed forward.

Jessica didn't answer right away. Not verbally, at least. She pushed back against me, making sure I was inside her completely.

"I've never been so wet, I can feel it," she sighed. "Jake..." her voice trailed off as I pulled out of her, then thrust into her again. I pulled out, then did it again.

Jessica made the same passionate, desperate sounds that she had made the first time I fucked her. But there was something different this time; I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but it was there. Something about the force of her body pushing back to meet my thrusts. Or maybe it was in her animalistic grunts and moans as I reached deeper and deeper inside her.

I started to lose myself then; I could feel my orgasm starting to build deep inside my body, and I grabbed her hips to pull her closer to me each time I thrust into her. I could also feel that she was starting to give into her own. Her pussy tightened around my cock, as though it were greedy for my cum. Her moans came louder. Somehow, even more desperate. In that moment, cumming inside my little sister was the only thing I could think of.

Until I remembered that I had one sister that remained un-fucked. I simply couldn't leave her unsatisfied while I came inside her twin. It wouldn't be right.

I forced myself to focus on anything except the feeling of Jessica's warm pussy wrapped around my throbbing cock. Or the sight of her ass as I pulled on her hips. Or the sounds of her moans. Anything else. It felt like a losing battle as my climax threatened to rush through me like an unstoppable wave.

In a moment of inspiration, and with a brief flash of clarity, I slid my hand around her waist to her clit. I began teasing it gently as I fucked her. That did it. Her body began to quiver as she came; she threw her head back and moaned, then released a barely-intelligible stream of lust-filled words.

"I'm cumming!" she managed. "Fuck me, fuck me, Jake!" she begged.

That only lasted a moment before she seemed to forget how to speak entirely. She moaned, cried out, then collapsed in a satisfied, quivering heap.

"Oh, God," she mumbled. "I'm..." she stopped talking then, sighed deeply, and closed her eyes to enjoy the afterglow.

One down.

I settled behind Lisa, who had waited patiently in the same position that I left her in. I took a moment to tenderly trace my hand over her body, just like I had for Jessica. It was something like foreplay, but more to buy me a few moments to recover. To pull myself back down from the brink of release so I could enjoy a few more moments inside her.

Lisa's pussy was a little bit tighter than Jessica, which forced me to once again concentrate on anything else but her. Her moans were just as passionate as Jessica's had been, which made that very difficult to do.

I pushed into her; she pushed back against me. Our bodies met with a sharp sound, almost like when I had spanked her.

"I forgot how good you feel," she sighed. I felt the same way.

After a few desperate strokes, we found our rhythm. I pushed into her, and she pushed back to against me. I pulled away and so did she, only to prepare for another thrust. I tried to ignore her moans- anything I could do to last just a little bit longer. All the same, I felt myself scramble towards the peak.

Lisa, thankfully, came first. Our rhythm broke for just a moment as her body was gripped by her orgasm, but we found it again as she rode the waves of pleasure that were wracking her body. It was a beautiful thing, watching her cum.

With every ounce of strength that she had left, Lisa pulled away and repositioned herself in front of me, turning to face me. Her eyes were glassy and far away; her mouth, open.

Without a single word, she grabbed the base of my cock and took me into her mouth. Her warm, moist mouth. With her skilled tongue, which slid over my cock as she took me deeper into her throat. When our eyes met, I came.

Lisa swallowed every single drop.

I fell between the twins, where they moved closer and pressed their bodies against mine. I was in heaven. I wanted nothing more than to fall asleep there, but I knew that we were out of time. If it was possible, they seemed even more disappointed than I was.

The three of us crammed into the small hotel shower, washing off the scent of sex before joining the rest of the family for dinner. It was a tender act, each of us taking turns in the water or washing one another's back. I was careful- gentle, even- as I ran my hands over their ass cheeks. I could tell they were sore, but neither of them complained.

It did, however, make it a little bit more difficult for them to sit at dinner. I smiled to myself as they shifted uncomfortably in their seats, a secret that only we shared. Something about what we had done left me ravenous, and I devoured my meal like some sort of animal.

"Chew your food, Jake," Mom said with a smirk. "It's like you've never eaten before."

"Worked up an appetite, did you?" Sam asked, nonchalantly dabbing at the corners of her mouth with her napkin.

Lisa and Jessica both blushed. I glared. Fortunately, no one else seemed to notice the unspoken exchange. I breathed a sigh of relief and finished my dinner, silently fuming at the redhead's lack of discretion.

...

After dinner, I waited in my room. I waited because I knew that Sam would be coming by. She hadn't said anything that would make me think that, but I had a feeling that she would all the same.

Just after midnight, there was a knock on the door. Glancing through the peephole confirmed that I was right. It was Sam.

"What the hell was that about?" I demanded, even before the door was all the way open.

Sam laughed and pushed her way inside. "What?" she asked, as innocently as she could manage.

"You know what," I shot back, closing the door behind her without even thinking about what I was doing. I was annoyed, but I couldn't quite find it within myself to actually be mad.

"Oh, come on," she laughed, rolling her eyes. "You're as discreet as a house fire." She opened my small hotel room fridge and pulled out the uneaten portion of my desert. "Do you mind?" she asked, even though she had already started picking at it.

"Go ahead," I said. It was a foregone conclusion anyway.

"So, what, you're just going to fuck them every chance you get- is that it?"

"No. Maybe. Hell, I don't know. What's it to you, anyway?"

"Maybe I feel left out," she said. For just a brief moment, she seemed vulnerable. But she managed to push that aside, and a second later the fiery redhead was back.

My mind did that odd little flip as it tried to catch up with reality. It had been doing that a lot lately. I wasn't exactly good with subtlety, so I was glad that the women in my life could be so blunt. Maybe it was because they knew me well enough to know that I wouldn't pick up on anything short of that.

A million thoughts rushed through my head. A million doubts, too. But by the look on her face- the same look I had seen from her once before- I knew she was sincere.

Sam made the first move, surprising me with a quick, passionate kiss. If it wasn't for the fact that she stepped on my foot and hurt my toes, I would have thought I was dreaming. But the pain reminded me that I was awake; and I reminded myself to enjoy every moment of the experience that was sure to come.

I kissed her right back, breathing in the familiar fragrance of her perfume. Feeling the slight give of her breasts as she leaned into me. Savoring the taste of her lips. It was intoxicating. Neither of us bothered to speak; there wasn't really anything to say. There was only the two of us, and only this moment.