Jacqueline Joins the Mile High Club

Story Info
Romeo meets Jacqueline Fernandez in a flight and nails her.
2.3k words
3.84
63.8k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacqueline looked at the information board for the seventh time in one minute and made a noise of disgust. Her flight had been moved another half an hour back. She tried to relax in the uncomfortable chair.

"Relax! You can't make the flight get here any sooner by flashing angry eyes at the board. Just chill!"

She looked at the stranger who had just taken a seat on her left hand chair with annoyance but her expression changed to surprise as she noticed who the stranger was.

"Here!" He extended a bottle of mineral water to her.

"No, I am okay." She shook her head.

"No, you are not." He insisted still offering the bottle "You have been trying to suck the life out of that for the last ten minutes." He gestured towards her empty water bottle with his chin.

Jacqueline flushed and took the water bottle from him.

"Thanks." She said making no effort to open the bottle.

"Don't worry, I am not a creep or a kidnapper..."

"Oh, I know who you are, sir." She interrupted.

"You do?"

"Hotshot Bollywood director, known only as Mr. Romeo in the industry and well-known all over for giving breaks to new actors and actresses."

Romeo smiled and pointed to her "Jacqueline Fernandez, India's latest and hottest import into Bollywood, well-known for looking dynamite in sexy dresses and her dances that drive the crowd wild!"

Jacqueline blushed and laughed "Thank you, sir."

"If you are still worried about the water you can swap bottles with me." Romeo offered.

Jacqueline looked into his eyes with her coquettish charm "How about we both drink from the same bottle?"

Romeo shrugged "Fine with me, but they say it creates a bond of love between two people if they drink or eat from the same vessel. What if you fall in love with me?"

Jacqueline smiled "That already happened when you sat down next to me, sir!"

They both laughed. Jacqueline opened the bottle.

While sipping the water from the same bottle by turns they started to chat.

"You are also going back to Bombay, sir?"

"Yes, my business here is done. I sent the unit ahead and just got done watching some first edits. How come you are traveling alone?"

"Same story, sir. I stayed back to visit with some friends. My unit went back 3 days ago already."

While they were talking Jacqueline let her knee-length coat fall open so Romeo could see the tight, red minidress she was wearing underneath. It was mostly lace with red lining under it. The lining stopped just past her butt cheeks and the lace extended for another 5 inches showing her nice, white skin.

But even the lace stopped at her mid-thigh and from there to her 8" high stilettoes only her long, shapely legs were seen, fully bare to be admired once her coat was open.

Though Jacqueline noticed that Romeo saw her bare legs as she opened her coat, she couldn't get any other reaction from him apart from the casual glance. She was disappointed. Once or twice she touched his arm as they chatted and laughed. He didn't pull back but he didn't push on his advantage either.

Fortunately their flight did not get delayed any further. Inside the plane Jacqueline only had to request the airhostess and she got her seat changed to the one beside Romeo. The business class was not even half full so it was not a big issue for the staff to change her seat.

As soon as they got to their Jacqueline took off her long overcoat and gave it to the airhostess. The red lace dress she had on had a dazzling effect on the few passengers that were in the business class. Even a male steward almost spilled coffee as he craned his neck to look at her instead of where he was going.

When she turned to look at Romeo's reaction she found that he was still putting his bag away. She waited until he was seated in his seat properly then went on to put away her bag and do other little things all the time using her legs to strike sexy, modeling poses so he could admire her long, shapely legs and her firm ass.

But she was disappointed when she didn't get any reaction from him at all. He did notice it but didn't make any obvious gestures. Finally she sat down, feeling defeated.

"Nice legs!" He said as she sat down next to him.

"Oh, thank you, sir!" She was too surprised to say anything else.

Jacqueline was trying to think of a suitable follow-on line to get them on to a nice, hotter topic but before she could think of anything Romeo picked up a magazine and started flipping through it.

Then she started thinking of ways to use her legs to advantage. He obviously liked her legs, she should use that fact to seduce him.

Business class seats which used to be totally separate had been redesigned by Virgin Atlantic to be more "Family friendly". The partitions between two adjoining seats were retractable both at the leg level and arm level. This way people traveling together could converse and connect while strangers could just close the partitions by pressing two buttons.

Jacqueline opened these partitions now and when Romeo looked at her she said "Sir, would you look at this, I think the LA Sun has damaged my skin. I am so worried!"

She pointed to the patch of dark skin on her milky white thigh. Romeo bent over to inspect it closer. When he placed his hand on her thigh just below the dark patch, Jacqueline opened her legs readily so he would know she was very willing to cooperate.

He rubbed her thigh and looked all over her legs closely.

"Are there any other patches like this?" he asked.

She took this as her cue to open her legs fully wide and push her hips a bit so he could see directly under her super-short dress right down to her bare, smoothly shaved pussy.

If Romeo noticed her bare pussy under the short dress he didn't say anything. But his hand continued to linger on her legs and rubbed her thighs gently caressing up and down.

As he put his hand on the dark patch on her upper thigh, Jacqueline moaned.

He looked at her "Does it hurt? Is it sensitive?"

She bit her lip and shook her head "No. I mean your hand is warm on my leg but that's all."

Romeo kept rubbing her bare thigh slowly up and down while keeping a concerned face.

"Does it feel rough compared to this?" He asked as he put one hand on each thigh and rubbed them at the same time.

Jacqueline spread her legs wide, giving him full access and moaned slightly. She shook her head in response to his question.

Under Romeo's warm caresses, the patch started to first enlarge and then it started disappearing. This was not surprising since Jacqueline had made that patch with her eye shadow using a ball of cotton.

Romeo pointed out that it was disappearing and Jacqueline pretended to be relieved. By this time she was so wet that her pussy slit was glistening with her juices and a few drops could be seen dribbling down, glistening under the artificial lights. The way she had her ass and legs positioned Romeo could see her wet pussy quite clearly.

He smiled and commented that he was glad the dark patch wasn't anything serious and sat back down on his seat.

Jacqueline was happy with the way things had gone. Her little ruse had started them chatting again.

There was a film magazine in the selection of magazines available there. One of the cover stories mentioned a quote by a film personality that casting couch was a myth.

"Sir, when will these people understand that casting couch is not about sex, it's about the relationship of an actress with her director!" Jacqueline said with a touch of annoyance.

Romeo nodded and tilted his head but didn't say anything. Jacqueline, seeing that he was listening attentively, pressed on.

"How can a director base his whole project and rely on the girl if he doesn't know that she is in his control?"

He waited as the airhostess served the food then turned to look at her again.

"In his control?" Romeo asked gently, keeping his dark eyes looking deep into hers.

"Of course, Sir. An actress should always surrender to her boss, her director, and let him use her as he wants, on the set and off the set."

"How would he use her off the set?"

"That depends on his needs, sir. Sometimes, she needs to suck his cock after a hard day's shoot to relax him. And other times, like after shooting a hot song, if he wants to nail her, then she should spread her legs for him."

Romeo nodded and Jacqueline felt like she had just passed a test.

"Are you a good actress, Jackie?"

"Always, Sir! I submit fully to my director. He decides how to use me and I obey completely."

Romeo nodded and she carried on. Jacqueline focused more on impressing Romeo than eating her food.

"During Housefull, Sajid was dating me openly because he wanted to otherwise he had been nailing for me months since casting started for the movie."

Romeo finished the last mouthful of his dessert and turned his head to look at Jacqueline again.

"And how are you in working with other girls, Jacky? I mean you won't be the only actress submitting to your director, right?"

"Sir, most movies I have done have had other girls in the cast as well. I have no jealousy issues. The way I see it, I am there for my boss's use, not the other way round. With one director I actually lived in his house during the shoot where he lived with his wife."

"Oh? How did that work out?"

"His wife was understanding and knew how Bollywood works. He used to nail me in his bed and she would watch TV during the time she knew he was fucking me. I used to sleep in the guest room and come to him whenever he called me."

Romeo nodded again.

The stewardesses cleared the dishes and Jacqueline watched as Romeo opted for a glass of red wine. She asked for the same.

Halfway through her drink, Jacqueline decided to be bold. She looked at Romeo and asked softly.

"Sir, are you a member of the Mile High Club?"

"Of course. I am a chartered member, sweetheart!"

"Oh, that's great, Sir. Would you endorse my membership application?"

"Why, certainly. I would be happy to put my stamp in your application."

"Thank you, Sir."

Jacqueline got up and made her way to the business class toilet. She held the door closed from inside but did not lock it.

Fifteen seconds later, she felt a push on the door and let it open inside. Romeo entered the little toilet and locked the door.

Following Romeo's silent guidance, Jacqueline placed herself as his hands directed her. She stood with her back to the side with the little basin and put one foot on the toilet. This opened her legs very invitingly, with her short dress hiking up and leaving her bare pussy fully visible.

Romeo stepped forward to stand between her legs. He opened his pants and Jacqueline could see that his cock was already quite hard. The thickness of the meaty shaft made her draw her breath but she licked her lips as she noticed the clear drops of precum on his cockhead.

He placed that cockhead on her pussy hole and thrust upward with a strong push of his hips. The massive, meaty shaft stretched Jacqueline's tight pussy as it entered her and she had to bite her lip to keep from screaming. Romeo put his arm around her and held her close with his hard cock buried deep in her cunt.

Once her breathing became a little more regular Romeo pulled back a little and thrust deeper into her cunt. Jacqueline gasped and hid her face in the crook of his neck. Romeo's strokes were making her breathless and warm. She wrapped her arms around his neck and hung on as he nailed her hard.

As Romeo's arms clutched her tight her tits flattened on his chest and her nipples created a separate source of sensations as they started grinding on his chest. She gyrated her hips, squeezing his thick cock with her pussy every time he slammed into her.

Though Jacqueline tried to be quiet as the situation demanded she could not help but moan when Romeo jammed his hot, throbbing cock deep into her cunt again and again with passionate, hard strokes. She tried to use all her skill as a dancer to move her hips and fuck him adroitly with her pussy but as his massive cock drove home into her cunt, she lost all control and simply surrendered herself in his arms.

Her knees buckled as she her pussy exploded hard, she could stay standing only because she was still skewered on Romeo's cock. He held her close and pumped her cunt while she moaned loudly and gushed all over his cock.

Romeo increased the speed of his strokes as he felt his own release imminent. Jacqueline bit her lip to keep from crying out loudly from his rough and ruthless thrusts. As he exploded inside her he grabbed her ass cheeks tight and crushed them in his strong hands. She whimpered loudly and submitted to his use. He marked her deep inside with his cum and she could feel the heat emanating from her centre.

Following the guidance of his hands Jacqueline sat down on the toilet seat and sucked his cumsoaked cock clean. She ate all his cum like it was food. As she looked up at him, he was smiling. Apparently, he approved of her enthusiasm in eating his cum.

Finally, Romeo let Jacqueline go back to her seat first before stepping out of the toilet himself.

End of part 1