Jacqui

Story Info
A wife's surprising reaction to her hubby in her clothes.
1.6k words
4.29
158.9k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 11/30/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkThyme
MarkThyme
126 Followers

“Hello. I’m home!”

‘Oh no! Oh fuck! Oh shit!’ was all Mark could think. Sally was in the house and he had nowhere to run. She was home early – very early and she was now going to find him sitting at the computer dressed in her clothes.

“Hi,” she said as she came into his office, where he spent most of his day writing the syndicated newspaper and magazine copy that kept them solvent. Her job, as PA to the Managing Director of a local manufacturing company helped with the day-to-day expenses and, at Mark’s insistence, put money in her purse to buy her clothes, perfume, cosmetics and other “nice” things, as Mark called them. As she spoke, the sentence tailed off as she saw him sitting there.

“Have you had a g…?” Good day, were the words that would have completed the question, but Sally’s jaw dropped as she appeared to lose the power of speech. Her husband of ten years was sitting before her dressed in one of his own denim shirts, but open to where a cleavage would be if he had one, her old denim mini skirt, a pair of her black tights and an old pair of black high-heeled court shoes.

His face turned beetroot red, as she looked him up and down, her thoughts swimming round her head.

“What…I mean, how…I mean, why…,” she stammered the questions almost quicker than they were occurring to her, before eventually settling for, “how long has this been going on Mark?”

“A few –er – years,” he replied.

The next four or five hours were spent in Mark recounting the story of how he had got hooked on cross-dressing in her clothes after finding a pair of her panties accidentally stuffed in his underwear drawer, how he didn’t think he was gay but really enjoyed the feel of women’s clothes and how he was so very, very sorry for hiding such a huge secret from her.

For her part, Sally never once criticised him. She just wanted to know the why, when, how, and where of it all and, although she went over the same ground several times there was never a moment when she lost her temper with him or gave any suggestion that their relationship was at an end.

Quite the contrary, in fact, when she finally announced as they got into bed that night, “you know that this changes things between us?”

As she spoke she turned to face him and saw that he was near to tears. She immediately brushed his face with her hand in reassurance.

“No, no,” she said hurriedly, “not badly. At least, I don’t think so. I still love you as much as ever, but things will now be – well, different.”

He looked up at her as she continued.

“From now on, if this really makes you happy, we must make sure that you do it properly.”

“Properly?”

“Yes, but please don’t interrupt Mark. This has come as a big surprise to say the least and I am gathering my thoughts as I speak.”

“OK”

“From now on, you must not use my old clothes. They don’t really suit you anyway. We will buy you your own wardrobe.”

It was Mark’s turn for his jaw to drop.

“I am sure we can do some of it on the internet and when we have you looking convincing, which from what I saw, should easily be possible, we can go shopping together for clothes for both of us.”

Mark couldn’t believe her reaction and he was about to embrace her and kiss her for being so understanding when she drew breath and continued.

“There are two conditions,” she explained. “One, although we will go out and introduce you to the world as my very best girlfriend, and we must think of the right name for you by the way, you must continue to be my husband at other times. Mark does not die off just because we will embrace your alter ego.”

“Of course,” he said, almost too eagerly.

“And,” she paused and looked at him before continuing, “I will want to take a lover or two from time to time.”

That he certainly hadn’t expected and he immediately frowned and looked very worried again.

“Fair’s fair,” she exclaimed. “I am going to indulge your fantasy, so you must let me enjoy mine. I will make you a promise here and now. I will never get embroiled in a long-term relationship with another man, it will be purely sex and nothing else. But if I see a man that I want to sleep with, I will feel able to go after him without feeling in any way guilty or beholden to you. In fact, it may even be, now I think of it, that I might allow myself to be picked up when we are out on a girly night together.”

“And where will that leave me?” asked Mark, “all dressed up and nowhere to go?”

“Well,” she giggled, “you’ll be alright as long as he has a mate. But I get first pick!”

“I told you - I may cross-dress, but I’m not gay”.

“Yes, you said that. So you wouldn’t want to have sex with another man?”

“No!”

“You wouldn’t want to feel something pushing at your ass?”

As she spoke, Sally snuggled against him and ran the forefinger of her right hand down his spine until the tip of her finger found his ass hole. Pushing at it gently, as she did often when they had sex, she felt his cock immediately harden and push up against her body.

“Mmm,” she whispered, “I think that dressed prettily, in satin and lace, you probably wouldn’t say no.”

She turned away from him briefly and fumbled for something in her bedside drawer. She pulled out her 8” long silver dildo. Licking it so that it was covered in her saliva, she reached behind him again and pushed the old, hard but freshly moist sex toy against his ass.

His cock twitched and his legs parted. Slowly she pushed it inside him while bending her face down to his cock. Taking it in her mouth she licked round its circumcised helmet and then allowed it to slide towards the back of her throat.

Pushing the dildo into his ass in rhythm with her sucking, she felt his back arch and his hips buck as he took up the movement and fucked her mouth. He came quickly, hot white spunk flowing into her mouth and down her throat. He always delivered a huge amount of cum and she was ready for it, swallowing deeply on every third pump of spunk until he was completely spent.

She slowly removed the dildo and release his cock from her mouth and then pulled his head gently down to her cunt. She was already very wet and he smelt the musky odour of hot sex as he licked her cunt lips and pushed his tongue into them.

Playing with her tits, he rolled each nipple between the thumb and forefinger of each hand, knowing how much that turned her on. He heard her moan as he licked and sucked her pussy, probing deep into her with his tongue. He felt his cock hardening again but persisted in paying attention to her rather than himself and she was soon writhing and moaning with the sheer pleasure of what his hands and mouth were doing to the most sensitive parts of her body.

He felt her tense and her legs momentarily went rigid before she let out a huge moan of pleasure and rode his mouth with her cunt, cumming with wave after wave of pulsating orgasm.

As she gasped for breath and began to push his head slowly away, he took control raising his body in a flash so that his erect cock was pushing at her cunt opening.

“N-no,” she gasped, “not yet – I can’t…ooooooooh”

He pushed deep into her, reckoning that she was probably still cumming with tiny tremors coursing through her and, if he caught her right, they might well cum together big style now. He couldn’t have been more correct.

Her eyes narrowed, her lids half-closed as she looked up at him.

“Fuck me!” she commanded through half-clenched teeth. “Fuck me –hard!”

He rode her hard and fast, pushing deeper into her with every stroke. Her cunt muscles pulled him in each time, effectively wanking him as he fucked her.

They both lasted much longer, literally enjoying and savouring the ride.

“Oh my God! Oh YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!” she screamed as they both exploded at the same time.

He lay across her as they both pumped their cum, his hot spunk filling her and her juices flowing freely over his hard cock. As they finished, they both gasped for breath, uncoupled slowly and lay apart on the bed.

“You didn’t wear anything”, she said after a moment.

“Oh fuck,” he replied.

But they both knew that the chance of her getting pregnant was very low, as they had tried for a baby several times since they were married, without success.

“Ah well,” she said, “If it happens, it happens. If it does, we’ll have to buy you a sexy nurses outfit.”

They both laughed heartily at her joke, before Sally added.

“Jacqui”.

“Mmm?” he queried.

“Jacqui”, she replied. “That’s what we’ll call you. And there’s no time like the present. I’m going to switch on the computer and find my tape measure, to make sure we get you the right size in everything. You make the coffee – Jacqui. A whole new world starts here.”

MarkThyme
MarkThyme
126 Followers