Jacquie - Nobody's Fool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started flicking a nipple with my tongue and Jacquie said, "That feels so nice. Do you like your nipples sucked?"

"I dunno." I replied. "Never had 'em sucked before."

She was already sliding down my chest to my nipples while her pussy slid warmly over my cock head and enveloped my shaft in its steaming embrace. Heaven.

I groaned as she licked me. She gyrated her hips slowly as she licked my nipples and ran her hands over my shoulders and chest. She then lifted up from her position against my chest and fucked me. I lay there looking up at her as she grinned and twerked her hips. Slowly and methodically she slid forward and back on my shaft. Her twinkling eyes were framed by her hair above and to each side and from below she was framed by her breasts, swaying and jiggling with each thrust. I longed to take hold of her hips or tits but the bloody handcuffs stopped anything like that.

Every now and then, Jacquie would lean down and brush her breasts against me, kiss me and sit back up on my cock, holding me in her pussy's warm grip. I could hear the squishing noise of our lovemaking and the base of my cock was getting as much attention as my cock head, bumping against her cervix. I was starting to come to the boil when Jacquie picked up the pace and started to lean back on my cock. Her humping became almost frantic as she lifted both hands to her breasts, squeezing her tits and twisting and pulling on her nipples. I tried to lift my pelvis higher and the massaging of her depths on the end of my cock was all I could take. I thrust as much as I could into her, almost lifting her off the bed with my hips as I tried to cram as much into her wet depths as I could. Her muscles contracted around me and she pushed back to rub her clitoris against me. My fists were clenched and my toes curled as I felt the orgasm building in me. My thighs and buttocks clenched as I thrust harder and Jacquie was almost launched as I came, spewing everything I had into her. I cried out with the incredible pleasure and she threw herself down on me as her orgasm washed over her, clenching her arms around me and losing all rhythm of her thrusts as she lost control and grunted into my chest hair.

We lay there like that for a minute or so, panting. "Oh, God I wish I was younger," I groaned. 'Then we could do that again. And again. That was so good."

"I don't know if I can do that too many times in one day. Maybe we need a few hours," Jacquie replied and then swore when she glanced across at the bedside clock. "Shit! I'm on shift in thirty minutes! I need another shower!" She jumped off my wilting cock and raced for the bathroom, laughing all the way.

What could I do? Fuck all. That's what. I WAS TIED TO THE BLOODY BED!! I tested the cuffs and realised they were only toys and decided that, if I needed to, I could break them. But not yet. I lay there and waited until Jacquie came out of the bathroom.

"I have to go!" she said, laughing. "Have a shower and let yourself out. I'll see you in the hospital later."

She flicked a lever on the side of one of the handcuffs to release it, kissed me and ran out of the house. As the front door slammed I heard another giggling laugh and the sound of running feet.

Well. What can I say. There was a lady who knew just what she wanted. She was nobody's fool.

I was soon to find out that she also had a friend who knew what she wanted . . . and what Jacquie wanted.

12