Jacuzzi Ch. 02

Story Info
The wife tells her story.
4.4k words
3.94
80.9k
12
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 08/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlBones
BlBones
549 Followers

This is the second part of a three-part story. Although this story can stand alone, it is much better when read following the original, Jacuzzi 1

Hi, I'm Marty. You have read my husband's account of a near marriage-busting event that occurred after we had been married just two years.

In reality, the events chronicled here happened over twenty years ago. Al and I both have been reading stories in 'Literotica' for several years. One night about a month ago Al said to me. "Honey we ought to write about our Jacuzzi night with Neil and Pam. It is real and it's as good, or better, than a lot of the stories we have been reading."

When he suggested it, I cringed. I was not at all sure that I wanted to relive that segment of our lives. "However, he persisted and I finally caved in. We agreed that we would each write our own version and would only consult where there was a major point in fact that we needed to discuss for accuracy. Once our stories were written we would corroborate to produce a finished product. Oh, yes! We elected to write the stories as though the events had just recently happened.

* * * * * *

Al, my husband, had met Neil and Pam while in graduate school, a couple years before he and I met and married. Neil was able to get Al a job in Denver with him and we moved there about two years after our marriage. I met them for the first time when we moved to Denver a few months ago. They were as wonderful as Al had described them. I guess I can say that I really liked them before I ever met them.

They helped us as we moved in and since they were building a new home in the mountains we spent a lot of time with them. They helped us and we helped them.

They moved into their new home one week and we had an invitation to come the following Saturday for dinner, initiate the Jacuzzi, and spend the night. There was no hesitation in accepting the invitation.

In the middle of the week, prior to our visit, I received a call from Pam suggesting that I wear a bikini for the Jacuzzi initiation. I thought the request was a little strange but I didn't think much about it and let it drop. That is, I dropped it until Al and I were talking after dinner the night before we went and he told me that Neil had suggested that he wear a thong-style bathing suit. I then told him of Pam's call. We discussed the requests, agreed that they were funny and moved on to other topics.

As we were ready to leave the table, Al returned to the swimwear issue and told me he had been thinking about it some more. Then he told me that he had been getting a feeling recently, from things Neil had said, that perhaps he and Pam were beginning to mess around with swinging. That stopped me. Although I didn't know them that well, there had certainly been nothing in my experience to suggest they were swingers. I told Al he must be hallucinating. He acknowledged that maybe he was but that I should just be aware; it was 'Just a heads up warning.'

On Saturday, following some after dinner cocktails, Neil suggested it was time to initiate the Jacuzzi. It was a beautiful early spring evening. It was cold enough that Neil had a fire in the fireplace and with the cocktails. I was feeling very mellow by the time we went to change.

I'll admit that I was feeling very self-conscious as I donned the bikini. Actually, I had never worn a bikini before but Al was well pleased with my appearance. He finally chased the anxiety away and had us almost splitting our sides when he said, "Besides, you have nothing to be ashamed of. I'm the one who will be embarrassed when we go out following my hard direction finder."

My sides hurt before I quit laughing but it was true that he was sporting something of a hard on. I shouldn't have said it, but I did when I blurted out, "Is that because of me or because you are anticipating seeing Pam?" Inside I really kicked myself for letting that pop out. I'm afraid it may have given a wrong signal.

The Jacuzzi is in a beautiful, completely private, glassed-in sun porch. When we met, I couldn't help but notice that even though Neil is almost ten years older than Al, he was in wonderful shape. Wearing a thong, I could tell that he was well equipped in the male department. I had never analyzed Neil before and I was impressed with what I saw. Pam was no Mother Hubbard either. I hope I can look as good as she does when I am her age. With my analysis completed, my thought immediately jumped to wondering how much analysis Al had, or was doing regarding our hosts.

After pouring new drinks we all submerged into the warm, circulating water of the Jacuzzi. We sipped our drinks and chatted for a while when, to my surprise, Neil stated that a Jacuzzi could only be properly initiated by people wearing "birthday suits." I didn't know how to respond. I looked at Al and he winked at me. He was apparently ok with getting naked. As I looked into the water it was obvious that with the turbulence, you could see practically nothing below the surface.

We all wriggled out of out suits and I found that there was really nothing to see. It took a moment and then I began to feel ok with being nude with anyone other than Al. In fact, I was beginning to feel a little naughty and excited at the thoughts of us all being naked.

The chat resumed as we continued to sip our drinks. I did see Pam rise up once to where the top of her nipple was just visible. I know Al didn't see it since he was looking at me.

Pam caught me completely off guard when she called over and asked if I would mind if she gave Al a kiss. With the surprise, I made a small, involuntary shrug which I am sure she took as an affirmative reply and before I could say anything she slid nearer to Al and kissed him. It wasn't a big erotic kiss but it was not a peck on the cheek by any means. I think I saw tongues touch.

The next thing I hear is Neil stating that turn-about is fair play. He pulled me to him and gave me a very hot wet kiss. I was surprised and without thinking, I returned the kiss and met his tongue. I felt somewhat dizzy and couldn't bring myself to break the kiss. Then I realized that his hand had momentarily cupped my breast. I hadn't been kissed like this by another man since before Al. I know I should have stopped him but to be very truthful, I was enjoying the naughty aspect of what we were doing with our spouses only an arm's length away.

We broke the kiss and I slid back to Al. We grabbed each other and exchanged a very passionate kiss complete with tongue action. Before we broke, I reached down and found that Al was pretty much aroused. I gave him a smile and I know I shocked him because I have never acted this way before when we were not alone. I just wanted to reassure him that I was his and mostly to reassure myself that he was mine.

Now I was beginning to feel somewhat aroused myself. Very shortly, Pam announced, she didn't ask, that she would like a second helping kiss. She moved to Al and they were immediately engaged in a very hot, tongue-exploring kiss. Before anything could register with me, Neil had pulled me to him and his tongue was exploring mine.

With this turn of events, some of my inhibitions seemed to evaporate and I found myself enjoying his attention. His right hand was now massaging my breast and I was doing nothing to stop it. In fact, I put my hand over his and held him to my right breast momentarily.

Everything began to happen at once now.

Al had moved so that he could look over Pam's shoulder and gave me the raised eyebrow. I was enjoying what was happening and I gave him an ok wink.

As I was giving the wink, Neil's left hand went around my back and came to rest on my left breast and began massaging it. It felt wonderful and I could see no reason to stop.

I don't know what came over me but as I started to see if Al was ok, Neil took my right hand and directed it down to his cock just as I was giving Al a raised eyebrow. I did nothing to stop Neil and, in fact, I felt my fingers curl around his manhood. As Al returned a raised eyebrow, I felt Neil's hand push between my thighs. Not only did I not offer any resistance, but I raised my left leg a little, and his finger was quickly into me as I was giving Al two winks. This was very exotic and I wasn't ready to stop.

By now I had lost all semblance of rational thinking. Neil's hands were raising my sexual thermometer and I was thoroughly enjoying the feelings. Having but one experience with a man before Al, what was happening was just too wonderful to let myself consider ending it. I had suddenly become one hot mama.

Neil broke the kiss and then asked if everyone was comfortable and ok; to which Pam and I gave a positive response. I don't know if Al responded before Neil stood. My hand slipped off his cock as he stood, and he pulled me up. He picked up some towels, and led me to the sliding doors.

Again, I was offering absolutely no resistance. Although I hadn't admitted it, I was his to have.

At the doors we stopped and dried ourselves off while assisting each other with lots of body contact. Neil's cock was standing straight out. I had felt it, and now I could see, that it was not as thick as Al's but it was at least an inch or two longer. I don't know what had come over me but now I was internally drooling over the prospects of having that long sausage in me.

Without giving it any further thought I went to the master bedroom with him. Once inside he took me in a tender embrace as we swapped tongues for a moment. Then he asked me, "Do you do oral?"

I told him that Al and I did. He then lay down on the bed on his back and drew me down on top of him in a sixty-nine position. I didn't need to be told what to do. I reached out, took his cock and guided it to my lips.

By now, I was in another world and consumed with lust, I began to suck him while he ate my pussy. With his cock being smaller in diameter, I found it very comfortable to deep throat him and I found myself able to take his entire cock, something I could barely do with Al. In a couple of minutes, Neil announced he was about to cum. I didn't answer but continued to take his cock deep in my throat until he shot his sperm. This caused me to choke some but it also brought me to a thundering climax.

I can't remember being so fired up since my first few months with Al. As I rolled off Neil and moved around to face him it occurred to me that I had referred to Al again. But at the moment, I felt like Al belonged to another world. Neil gathered me in his arms and asked if I was ok. I told him I sure was as I reached for his now limp cock.

After a prolonged kiss, his lips went to my breast and his hand went between my legs. He rubbed my mound and slipped one; and then two fingers into my moist love tunnel. I was on another high as I felt his cock respond and start to stiffen. I was anticipating having his cock in me and trying to imagine how it was going to feel.

One of the things I was appreciating was his tender and gentle manner. He was nothing like my first experience or like the experiences I had heard some women relate, experiences that were sexually fulfilling but not particularly enjoyable. Neil's approach to sex was very much like Al's, and I loved it.

With his cock now rock hard, Neil asked if I was ready.

I replied, "Oh, yes Neil. I've been waiting for this. I want all of you." I couldn't believe that I had said that. But, yes, I was ready for him.

He moved between my legs and started to lower himself as I guided his shaft into my now throbbing pussy. He gently worked his way in and then I suddenly became aware of his cock reaching where I had never been touched before. In a flash I was having my first orgasm as his cock made its full penetration.

I wrapped my legs around him, trying to keep him buried in me as deeply as possible. Next I heard myself say things like, "Oh, God, you're wonderful. Please let me have it all. You feel so good, fuck me hard." I was soaring in sexual bliss.

As a hard orgasm built, I found myself with my feet on the bed, rising hard to meet each thrust. When he announced that he was about ready, I moaned in his ear, "Oh, yes. Fill me up, I want it all. I want to feel your juices in me." Don't stop."

I felt him tense up and he started to pump his sperm into me. That triggered a massive organism. With us both spent, we lay in each other's arms. Neil had taken me to new heights and he had done it so gently, yet very manly.

We lay there caressing and Neil was telling me how wonderful this had been to him. I let him know that it had been wonderful for me too. He finally rolled away from me and said we should get back to the Jacuzzi.

I was disappointed and didn't want to go. By now, I had concluded that we would be together for the rest of the night. I wasn't ready for this pleasure to be over. However, I could see that he was serious about going. He gave me his hand to help me from the bed and then got two robes from the closet, handing me one. Hand-in-hand we headed for the sun porch. I could feel his juices running down my leg, but I didn't mind.

We were happily talking as we approached the sun room. I was so happy that I was doing a slight skip. But, when we got to the sliding doors, my euphoric dream world, in which I had presently been living, was completely ripped away. My eyes focused on Al and Marty, naked and curled up together on the big chaise lounge. My husband was lying with another woman completely naked.

I gasped as I was suddenly ripped from the dream and confronted with the reality of what had happened. I have fucked another man and it is evident that my husband has fucked another woman. A dark cloud of fear enveloped me as I began to realize the possible consequences of the past two hours.

I pulled my hand from Neil's and ran toward Al who was beginning to raise himself from the chaise. Tears were starting as I reached him and in a very small voice fraught with fear I said, "Oh, sweetheart, I'm so sorry. "I didn't mean to..." but he cut me off assuring me that everything would be ok.

Marty recognized our need to be alone and taking Neil by the hand she led him off telling us to come to the kitchen for dessert when we were ready. I couldn't control myself and went into almost hysterical cries of agony.

Through the tears I asked Al the question that I knew the answer to, did he have sex with Marty? He had, more than once. What had I done? Why had I allowed this to happen? Why hadn't I stopped things while we were in the Jacuzzi? Was this the beginning of the end for our marriage? It was all questions and no answers.

As the initial shock subsided, Al and I talked and he assured me that he loved me and that all was well. It troubled me that I couldn't discern whether he was being honest with me or if he was just trying to comfort me for now.

I felt terrible and Al made it worse when he reminded me that Neil and Marty were our friends. He further reasoned that we had gone this far and that we should probably just go along with things for the rest of our stay. I asked if we should go home now. He responded that we would probably hurt their feelings if we did.

Now I rally felt bad. I felt like he was gently trying to tell me that he wanted to fuck Marty some more. I finally pulled myself back together, he put on one of the terry cloth robes they had left for us, and holding Al's arm went to the kitchen for dessert.

The guilt was overwhelming and I found it difficult to look anyone in the eye as we had dessert and talked for a while. Neil and Marty made it very clear that they had completely enjoyed the evening and hoped that we had enjoyed it too. Every time they would mention the evening, I had to fight back tears of shame and remorse, and yes, abject terror over what the future might hold.

Presently Neil uttered the word I was dreading when he suggested that we could all use some sleep. You can't imagine my relief when he took Marty by the hand, wished us good night, and headed for their bedroom.

In bed we talked about the evening for a long while. Then I had the urgent need to express my love to him by having sex. We had quiet, tender, loving sex and I went to sleep, still troubled, but much happier.

It was shortly after eight when I was awakened by Pam gently shaking my shoulder. In a very quiet voice she said, "Why don't you let me get Al up and moving and you go get Neil into operation.

I was in despair. I didn't want her to have my man again. But I remembered our conversation from last night and agreed to go along with things while we were here. I very reluctantly slid out of bed and headed out of the bedroom. At the door I watched as Marty dropped her robe and crawled into bed with my Al.

As I walked down the hall I found myself dealing with a mixture of emotions again. I was crushed by the visions of Marty being with Al. But was also remembering how great Neil had felt in me last night. I bit my lip and moved on with the hand of cards that had been dealt. Then I thought, 'The hand I have been dealt isn't really so bad." Reaching his room I quickly dropped my robe as I approached the bed, but to my surprise he was not in the bed. Suddenly his arms wrapped around me from behind. I could feel his shaft pressing against me and that nice warm glow from last night started to return.

After kissing and embracing, Neil led me to the desk where he pulled out the straight-backed chair and sat down. He said that this was one of his favorite positions as he had me face him, straddle his legs, and lower myself onto his cock. It was truly wonderful. His cock penetrated completely, he could massage my breast, and I could lean down and kiss him. Al and I had never done, even thought of this. I was experiencing maximum contact and it didn't take long for me to have a very healthy climax.

Shortly, Neil filled me for the second time in the last twelve hours. It felt so good and I wanted to cry for joy.

We had barely finished when Pam taped on the door and called, "Breakfast in 30 minutes." Then she entered their bathroom through the doorway in the hall. I put my robe on and returned to our bedroom.

I broke into tears the moment I saw Al. I knew that I couldn't take mush more of this. To be in a state of sexual euphoria one moment and then fall into a state of abject fear, remorse, and recrimination the next was tearing me apart. The fact that we had broken our marriage vows hurt. It was only slightly ameliorated knowing that we had not had an affair, that is, we hadn't done it behind our partners back. I was mostly afraid that I was going to lose Al; that he would find sex with another partner to be desirable and he would want to continue. Oh, yes, I had completely enjoyed sex with Neil, but I was afraid of where this might lead. How soon would I want to try other companions?

The questions were spinning in my head and I was falling deeper and deeper into despair. Al talked and soothed me for a long while and I finally was able to pull myself together. We were twenty minutes late getting to breakfast.

During breakfast all I wanted was to eat, if I could, pack our things and go home. I needed to put the pieces back together, if it would be possible. It was crushing knowing that some of what had been broken could never be restored to its original. I could only pray that the damage was not completely irreparable.

* * * * * *

This is Al again. As Marty has said, our stories are over twenty years old so you can guess that we pulled things out of the fire.

The part of the story that follows was originally the end of my story. Marty asked me to remove the part that follows and add it to the end of hers. That's why my story seemed to end rather abruptly. This is the only significant change made to our stories.

* * * * * *

After breakfast, we packed and the four of us sat in the living room and talked for over an hour. The events of last night and this morning were acknowledged but not dwelt upon. As we prepared to leave, we thanked them for the exciting weekend. They told us that there were other friends that they would love for us to come and meet soon. They were sure we would like them and we could have some wonderful times together.

BlBones
BlBones
549 Followers
12