Jacuzzi Fuck

Story Info
Couple puts on a show for the apartment complex.
1k words
3.95
59k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are at your apartment, it's about 2 weeks from now, right after work. It's dark outside, kind of cold out there, about a week before Christmas and you have told me to bring a swimsuit to your place. I go into the bedroom to put it on and you follow me in there to watch.

As I slowly remove my work clothes, you sit on the end of the bed. I do a little striptease act for you...first, I remove my shoes. Then I raise my skirt up over my hips, and you can see the tops of my thigh-high stockings. I take off first one and then the other, draping them across your neck as I go. My jewelry is next...all of it comes off. Then I reach for the buttons on my shirt and move over closer to you and in a little-girl voice I beg for your 'help' in unbuttoning me. Your hands are trembling now as you free my lovely breasts and you reach for my nipples with your mouth. Even though I am hot with need, I push you away, telling you that my tits will wait...all that's left is my skirt now, still bunched up around my waist, my pussy is in full view and you can see the hair and smell the wetness...

I gently pull the skirt back down, this is going to be an extended show...and I take the swimsuit and pull it on underneath the skirt, out of your sight. I move close to you again and ask for help pulling it up over my tits and you comply, sucking each nipple in turn before the suit moves up to cover me. At this point, the skirt is still on, on the outside of the swimsuit. You grab the waistband roughly and yank it down over my hips, your cock is straining through your pants now and you are growing frustrated with this teasing.

As I step out of the skirt, you turn me around and take a good look at my large fleshy ass in that black swimsuit. You push your face into my ass and reach around in front of me to feel my clit through the suit, it's hard as rock and my pussy juices are seeping now. I am getting hotter by the second and need to suck on your cock!

You turn me around, sit me down on your bed, and give me a little show of your own as you free that monster in your pants. As he springs into view, I drop to my knees and take just the hard head into my eager sucking mouth. This makes you throb with anticipation and you pull your cock away from me, leaving me hungry for more.

You pull on some of those hot little Speedo swim trunks (how the hell do you fit all of him into those?) and I can see the full outline of all 8+ inches through the cloth. You grab 2 large fluffy towels and lead me out into the darkness.

When we get to the jacuzzi, it's empty and no one is in the area. You turn it on and we get inside as quickly as we can, it's cold out here! As we grow used to the hot water, we move close and begin to kiss and feel each other up. Your cock is hard though those flimsy trunks and I want to suck you soooooooo badly...my mouth waters at the thought. Your hands are on my tits, my ass and then you reach into my swimsuit to find my hot clit. As you stroke me, I have the first of many orgasms and try my best to keep quiet and not attract too much attention there in the apartment complex...

After cumming well several times, you pull the entire swimsuit off of me and down around my knees there in the jacuzzi. I am a little scared, people could be looking out of their windows from the upstairs apartments and see us as that tub is well-lighted. But I am hoping for cover from the bubbles! Our towels are lying next to the tub and you reach out and place one right at the edge. You grab me and push me up and out of the water and tell me to lie down on my back and to spread my legs...and I do as I'm told, you are the Boss now and all I want is your hot tongue and mouth sucking away at my cunt...as you bring me off there in the courtyard, I am cumming with a vengeance and can't help making noise. I see lights being turned on in some of the upstairs units and know we are giving a free show for anyone who is home to look, and it gives me a secret thrill. I grab you by the ears and place your mouth back at my pussy and beg for another sucking.

After a little while longer, I need fucking and your cock is ready and hard. You pull me up onto my feet and turn me over onto my stomach, half in and half out of the water. Your cock finds my cunthole and you push into me roughly, I am crying out in pleasure/pain and we are fucking like 2 dogs in heat, right there in the jacuzzi for all to hear and see. Your hands reach around and hold my tits and you pump away at me harder, harder, you are close to cumming now and I know it. I beg you to pull out and let me see you spray that load, so just as you are nearing your climax, you pull out and turn me around, and standing there on the steps in the tub you cum all over my face and wet tits. I eat as much as I can and you lick the rest off of me, sharing it with me as we kiss.

We continue enjoying the jacuzzi for a little while longer, acting as if nothing out of the ordinary has taken place. But we both know this is just the beginning of out little 'exhibits' for your neighbors!