Jade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jade, if you want this to stop now it will, but if you want it to go on then you have to crawl up the bed to join Dave. If you do that though, make it last so I can get some good pictures of you and of his face. You should see how disappointed he is that I made him move away from you."

Hearing this Jade looked up at me then smiled. I was a little shocked when she reached up and pulled me down into a kiss. At first I resisted a little but then the feel of her lips on mine broke through my resistance and I kissed her back. For some reason this turned me on which shocked me more than a little bit. How could I be turned on by another woman? when Jade pulled away from me she turned to look at Dave before rolling onto her hands and knees and crawling slowly across the foot of the bed then up it to him. I have to admit her crawling like that was erotic enough to make Buddha sweat, (and yes I got several great pictures of it,) but what she did next took the cake. When she reached my husbands feet she told him to hold still then slowly started dragging her body up his. I think he enjoyed it almost as much as she did. I know I enjoyed watching it and wished I had the video camera in my hands rather than the digital camera.

Jade didn't stop when she reached his chest like I anticipated. Instead she kept making her slow way up his body until she could kiss him full on the lips. As she lay there pressing her body against his while kissing my husband she slowly spread her legs. Now I could see that Dave's cock had slipped below her hips and was sticking up between her legs. My friend was short enough that his cock was barely touching her lips in this position. I made sure to get several pictures of this while hoping that at least one came out. (Okay I know that Jade is only six inches shorter than my husband but she was built a lot like me in that she had long legs and a short body.) While I was taking the pictures I could see Jade move her head and whisper something in his ear. When she was done she moved again.

This time when my friend moved she spread her legs so she was straddling Dave at hip level. When her knees were on the bed she slowly sat up, then rose onto her knees. Slowly she moved herself back until her hips were over Dave's and his cock was pressing lightly against her slit. I watched through the cameras viewfinder as she placed one hand on his chest then reached down between them and grasped his erection. Slowly she slid the tip of it over her lips making it glisten with her juices. I continued taking pictures as I watched in fascination as she slowly lowered herself, impaling herself on his hardness. As she worked him up into her I again found my hand making it's way down my body until I was lightly stroking my own lips. As I watched her hips slowly reaching, then resting on his I found myself remembering fondly how he felt inside of me when I rode him this way. Jade sat still for several moments, both of them seemed frozen. I almost jumped when Dave reached down and placed his hands on her hips. When she felt this Jade whispered loud enough for me to hear it that she wanted to just enjoy what she was feeling for a minute. I was grateful when my husband followed her wishes and held himself still. (I know he wanted to just fuck her but he was being a gentleman.)

When she was ready Jade started moving slowly on him. She raised herself so high I thought he was going to slip out of her, but started back down at the last instant. Even though my fingers were now moving inside of me at the same tempo as his cock in her I found myself still moving around and taking pictures of the two of them. Eventually Jade sped up her riding of him, her moans were coming quicker and louder. She surprised me when she didn't ride him to a finish but instead lay down on his body again, this time with her legs bent beneath her and his prick inside of her. I took several pictures from the side of her riding him in this position then moved around behind them to take some more. From my vantage point behind them I could clearly see him sliding in and out of her now well spread snatch, her lips moving in and out with him, as well as her tiny hole exposed between her well spread cheeks. After a bit of this she again sat up. To his disappointment she climbed off him. I loved the look on his face as he watched her move away from him until she was laying on the edge of the bed with her feet on the floor and motioning for him to join her. I watched as he climbed off the bed and stepped between her legs his cock straining out in front of him in anticipation. When he did she lifted her legs so her knees were against her chest giving him easy access to her body. My husband didn't waste any time stepping up and grabbing her ass. When he did she looked shyly up at him and told him to slide himself inside of her, and fuck her like he would me. Hearing this he looked over at me, catching me with the camera held in one hand while the fingers of my other hand were buried deep in my snatch. I just smiled and nodded at him. (What else could I do?)

Seeing this Dave shifted his position just a little, lined himself up and slowly slid inside of her again. I made sure to take more pictures of this, both close up and a wider view showing all of them as he slowly eased inside of her. When he started sliding in and out of her Jade gasped then started moaning every time he bottomed out inside of her. I knew what she was feeling and knew she couldn't last long. As my husband was fucking her I could see what he could see when he looked down. When he slowly eased her legs up onto his shoulders I knew this was coming to a close, this was how he did it when he wanted me to cum along with him. With her legs held against his shoulders he could drive himself deeply inside of her and make her feel every inch of him sliding in and out. When he eased his arms down around the outside of her legs to start playing with her nipples I knew what was going to happen. Jade reached up and showed him what she wanted him to do to her breasts as she started moaning even louder as her orgasm built inside of her. (Hell my own orgasm was getting ready to crest as well.) When Jade started screaming while trying to thrust her hips against my husbands I knew she was cumming. With a final thrust and loud moan of his own my husband drove his cock deep inside of her as he shot his load. While this was happening I could feel myself cumming along with them.

Dave held himself inside her for a couple of minutes. Doubtlessly enjoying the feel of her wrapped around him. When he had shrunk enough to slide out of her Jade pulled away from him and lowered her feet to the floor. Pushing my husband back a little she stood for a moment then dropped to her knees in front of him. She then did something I had never done before, she took him into her mouth and sucked on him. I knew she could taste the two of them on him and wondered what it was like even as I took pictures of this. (I copied her moves as best I could by pulling my fingers out of my cunt and sucking on them.) Even as I was sucking my fingers I noticed her quim drooling their cum beneath her. I made sure to capture that with the camera as well. After a few minutes of her sucking on him Jade stood and pulled his face to hers, kissing him completely while again pressing her body against his. When she broke the kiss I heard her whispering her thanks to him as she released her grip on his head. When she looked around and saw me standing next to them with the camera in one hand she let go of my husband and turned to me. Pulling me close she reached up and pulled my face down to hers. I wasn't as surprised this time and melted into her kiss while tossing the camera onto the bed. I felt my hands slowly stroking her back as hers did the same to mine while we kissed. I could faintly taste and smell both hers and Dave's cum on her lips and face and was excited by this almost as much as I was turned on by the feel of her body against mine and under my hands. After a bit of this Jade pulled her face away from mine. Looking around we saw Dave standing there with a stunned look on his face. (I can imagine the look on my face, here I was getting turned on kissing another woman and I had never even dreamed of doing this before.) Seeing this Jade and I both had to laugh. Jade motioned for him to pick up the camera while telling him she wanted him to take some pictures. She wanted pictures of herself and me as well as pictures of the three of us together.

Dave set up the camera, using the timer, to take pictures of the three of us together. (He was standing between Jade and myself.) After several pictures like this he stepped away and picked up the camera so he could take pictures of Jade and me. At first the pictures were of us standing side by side. Then we posed sitting next to each other. After the pictures of us sitting side by side showing everything to the camera Jade turned and kissed me. I know Dave caught that on camera, as well as when our hands started moving over each others bodies.

What can I say? The three of us spent the rest of the night together and now Jade is a regular part of our household. What had started out as a way to get her to relax has now become a way of life with the three of us sharing our lives and pleasures. When Dave and I move out of our small apartment Jade intends to move in with us, with all three of us sharing in the responsibilities and joys of our lives together.

JADE

Moaning I felt Dave move his body away from mine. Turning my head slightly I watched as he moved up the bed until he was laying on his back with his head on a pillow. Confused I turned to look at Marge who smiled down at me. Leaning down she whispered in my ear, her breath hot against the side of my face.

"Jade," she told me. "If you want this to stop now it will, (want it to stop? No way, I wanted him to fuck me like I was the last virgin in Pompeii.) but if you want it to go on then you have to crawl up the bed to join Dave. If you do that though, make it last so I can get some good pictures of you and of his face. You should see how disappointed he is that I made him move away from you."

I can't begin to tell you how turned on I was getting. I don't know if it was hearing her whispering these things to me, or the feel of her breath on my skin, or a combination of the two. All I know was that for the first time in my life I was seriously thinking about having sex with another woman. (No I hadn't forgotten Dave, I still wanted to have sex with him, but I now wanted to taste his wife.) Smiling up at her I gave in to my urges a little bit and reaching up grabbed her shoulders. Pulling her down I opened my mouth slightly and kissed her. At first she hesitated then she leaned even closer and joined me fully in the kiss. I could feel myself melting inside as my tongue brushed against her lips for a moment before she pulled away again. Feeling this fire growing in my belly I turned my head and looked at Dave laying on his back at the other end of the bed. Laying there I studied this man . He was the one who was going to let me enjoy sex for the first time in two years.

Even as he lay there I could easily tell he was taller than I was. His skin, pale in comparison to mine, still had the healthy glow of being in the sun. To me he looked like a real person, not a Hollywood model. He had a slight belly, his hair was mussed, and he wasn't hung to his knees. His cock, which was arching up towards his belly was only about six inches long and had a slight curve to it. (Even at that length he was larger than my ex husband had been.) His face had character, it showed he had been through the mill but still retained a sense of humor. As for his hands, I had already felt them three times that day and knew how gentle they could be.

Rolling onto my belly I rose onto my hands and knees. Turning I crawled along the bottom of the bed until I was even with his feet. Now I turned so I was facing him, slowly now I made my way up the bed, crawling over his feet and up his legs until my head was even with his balls. Here I decided to do something I had thought about before. (No I didn't lean down and suck on his balls and cock, although I did think about it.) Lowering my body I kept moving up his, dragging mine against his skin. As I moved slowly upward I could feel his cock pressing against me, sliding between my breasts then down my belly. My nipples rubbed deliciously against his skin. Even as my face cleared his shoulders I could feel his cock getting closer and closer to my sex. When I reached his face with mine I felt his hardness slide against then past my slit and press against my tightly closed thighs. The head of his cock was almost touching my cunt lips as I lowered my face to his and kissed him again. Even now I could taste myself on his lips and mustache. Spreading my legs slightly I could feel his cock slide between them and hoped Marge would get a picture of this. Breaking the kiss I leaned down even further so I could whisper in his ear.

"Dave I want you to do me a favor. It's been so long since I've had sex I'm afraid. I'm afraid it will hurt, besides you're even larger than my husband was." I told him. It was all true. Mark had been only about four inches long and had never even tried to satisfy me. I was afraid that Dave would try ramming himself up inside me and maybe hurt me. I wanted him to hold still, at least at first.

"Besides," I continued. "This will give Marge some great shots."

As I finished whispering this in his ear I spread my legs even more until I could feel the bedspread under my knees. Now I was straddling his body just above his hips as I lay on him. Using my arms I pushed myself up until I was sitting on his body. I could feel his skin pressing and rubbing slightly against my lips which I knew without looking were sticking out in my lust. Lifting myself higher I slowly moved back down his body until I could feel him pressing against me. I smiled in anticipation as I reached down and grabbed him gently. Wrapping my hand around him I slowly slid him across my sex rubbing his head against my clit. I loved the way he felt in my hand, warm, hard and throbbing slightly with his pulse. When I was ready I guided him past my Labia as I slowly lowered myself onto him. I gasped when his head slid into me, then moaned in delight at how he felt as I slowly slid him deeper and deeper inside of me. Almost before I was ready for it I could go no further. My legs were spread as far as they would go. I could feel his hair brushing lightly against my lips as I sat there enjoying and getting used to the feel of a man inside of me once again. I was surprised when I felt his hands on my hips. Afraid that he was going to start thrusting into me I looked down at him only to see concern in his eyes as he asked me if I was all right. He then told me I could pull off of him if it hurt. I tried to explain to him how good this felt to me, being once again filled.

Having said that I lifted myself higher and higher until I could just barely feel him inside of me. Lowering myself slowly I relished the feel of him sliding up into me again. I could feel every inch of him moving inside of me. Gingerly I started riding him, picking up the pace with every stroke until I could feel our heat building up. Wanting to try something different I leaned down until my breasts were rubbing against his chest. Doing this made the angle of his penetration change and I could feel him pressing harder against the back of my cunt with every stroke. I felt him move his hands until thy were resting on my ass. With every move I made his hands were spreading my cheeks. I couldn't believe how erotic this felt, just the thought of someone playing with my ass was incredible. I don't know how long I rode him like this but I knew we had to change position when my legs started getting tired. Sitting up again I smiled down at him as I slid off his prick.

I remembered Marge telling me in one of our many conversations in work about how she loved a certain position because it gave Dave easy access to her, and was easy on her back. Pausing beside him I motioned for Dave to follow me as I crawled down the bed. I knew I was gaping back there and he could see it, but even that turned me on. Reaching the foot of the bed I turned and sat there placing my feet on the floor as he came up to me. I asked him to stand on the floor and take me from that position. Hearing this he smiled and stepped down to the floor then stepped in between my legs. I moved myself down the bed a little more and laying back raised my legs as he stepped closer to me. Holding my knees back against my chest I waited for him.

Dave stepped closer to me, taking his time as he looked down at me. I shivered when I felt him slide his hands down my legs to grab my ass while pulling me even further off the bed. I could hear myself as though from far away telling him to slide his prick inside of me and fuck me like he did his wife. Letting go with one hand I felt him slide his cock over my gash a couple of times to get his head wet again, then he slowly slid inside of me. Burying his shaft in one long slow thrust he again filled my aching cunt. Aching because it had been filled for the first time in over a year, and aching because I needed more. Slowly he stroked into me until I could feel his belly against mine. He slowly pulled out a little then slid back in making me gasp. Hearing this he stopped thinking maybe that he had hurt me. Looking up at him I smiled and told him not to stop. Slowly now he started stroking in and out of me. As he picked up his pace I could hear myself moaning. I couldn't believe how this felt, I could feel myself melting inside as I built to another orgasm. Lifting my legs I braced them against his shoulders and felt him slide his hands down my legs so they were again resting on and holding my ass as his cock slid in and out of me.

My friends husband shifted his hands again as he stroked into me. Now he shifted my legs so they were resting against his shoulders. When my legs were against his shoulders Dave moved his hands so they were resting on my breasts. As he started playing with them I lifted my own hands onto his. I wanted to show him what I wanted him to do. As I guided his hands I could feel him playing with my nipples. As he gently twisted and pulled at them I could feel his cock sliding in and out of me. As my next orgasm started to build inside of me it felt like he was growing. His cock felt like it was getting thicker and thicker until with a yell he plunged it as deep as he could inside of me. His cock twitched then I could feel him shooting his load deep inside my near virginal quim. The feel of his seed blasting into me made me scream as I came again.

Dave held himself against me as he came, then afterward as we slowly came down from our mutual orgasms. I couldn't believe how good it felt to have him shrinking inside of me. It made me feel wanted and sexy. It was incredible. Even though it didn't make sense I once again felt like a woman.

No I didn't mean I was one to be subjugated and held just for sex. I was a woman, I was a person who could enjoy sex, sex for it's own sake with no strings attached and no guilt. I could feel my pussy milking his cock and knew that what I had felt was just the beginning. I was going to start enjoying myself and living life like it was meant to be, not what me ex had tried to make me think it should be due to his sick and injured pride.

Even as I was thinking this I felt Dave sliding out of me leaving me feeling slightly empty. Sitting up as much as I could I pushed him back, there was one last thing I wanted to do to him. When he stepped back in surprise I let myself slide off the bed and stood up in front of him. Dropping to my knees I knelt before him, his cock now directly in front of me, at just the right height for me to suck on it. Which is what I wanted to do. As I sucked his soft cock into my mouth I could taste and smell the two of us on him. I could feel a little of his cum sliding out of my cunt as I enjoyed sucking him clean. I Took the time to make sure I had sucked us completely off his cock while milking him for any cum he may have had left.