Jade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned loudly and I playfully swatted her butt cheek. Turning to grin at me, Jade bit her bottom lip and I could hear not-quite-restrained moans coming from her. She buried her head in my pillow and said something I couldn't quite hear.

"What was that, love?" I asked her, pulling her shoulder up. She lifted her head for long enough to say, "I'm going... to come... soon," before returning to her noise-stifling pillow.

"Wait. Don't come yet. Don't come until I tell you." She let out a quiet growl, but nodded. I grinned, thrusting into her harder and feeling my balls pulling up into me. I could feel my own release was coming soon.

Leaning my body against her back and supporting myself with one hand on the bed, I reached around and rolled one of her hard nipples in my fingers. On the verge, I whispered, "Now!" to her, and immediately felt her muscles clamp down hard around my cock. This extra stimulation shot me over the edge and I emptied into her, filling her up with my own juice.

I rested against her back, still moving slowly until the final tremors of her orgasm stopped, then fell over onto the bed, pulling her with me. She turned to face me, running her fingers along the side of my face. I kissed her lightly on the lips and she sighed, and when I pulled away she was grinning that half grin again.

"What are you thinking? That grin..." I asked her, and she chuckled.

"I'm thinking that that is exactly what I hoped would happen, ever since I saw you in your boxers. Well, maybe not exactly, but we hit all the main points." She said, laughing.

I shook my head and pulled her into me, wrapping my arms around her torso.

"Me too, Jade. Me too."

Please comment to let me know what you think!

12