Jade

Story Info
Jade performs for her audience of one.
2.4k words
4.36
15.9k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is new for me. It's been a long time since I've been to a bar by myself, instead usually going with friends or guys that I was dating. Tonight though, I am on my own, and I fully plan to flirt with every man I come in contact with. See, I'm a horrible flirt, I always have been. I just can't help it, there's nothing that excites me more than knowing that men are attracted to me. It might make me a tease that I often flirt with men that I have no intention of sleeping with, but my flirting isn't for them, it's for me.

Tonight I am wearing an outfit I have never worn out of the house. As I lay it on my bed, I smile knowing the looks I will get later tonight. It also makes me just a little wet. After laying out my clothes I go take a long bath; soaking in the hot water always relaxes me, and I have some butterflies. Taking my time in the tub allows the heat to calm my nerves and wash away the stress of the day. It also gives me time to take care of some finishing touches on my grooming.

As the water drains I take time drying off. The softness of my towel feels amazing against my smooth freshly shaved skin. I wrap myself in the softness and walk back into my bedroom to get ready. Its almost as if I can already feel eyes on me, so I decide to pretend like I do, making the entire night a performance from this point forward. I sit at my vanity and slowly smooth vanilla scented lotion on my legs. They are pretty long since I'm six feet tall which is an attribute that I have always been pretty proud of. The higher my hands get the more exciting my "performance" is and the harder it gets for me to not touch my pussy. Part of what's so exciting about these nights though is the anticipation, and I don't want to ruin that. So I finish putting lotion on my entire body and start to dry my hair, another personal favorite of mine.

Not many women are six feet tall, and an even smaller amount of those are red heads. I decide to wear it up tonight so that the back of my neck is shown off. Any man who has been lucky enough to kiss me there knows that it is one of my most sensitive areas. On nights like tonight I put a flavored powder on my neck so that it's a surprising treat for him. As I apply makeup, I can't help but picture the compliments I will be getting all night long. Finally ready, I walk to the bed where my clothes are laid out. First the black corset I've picked out. It's already laced just right since I've worn it before, so all I have to do is snap it up the front. Each snap pushing my breasts higher and higher. This corset tends to almost have me falling out all over the place, perfect for this evening's plans. Next I slowly roll the black thigh high stockings up my legs, snapping them into place with the corset's attached garters. With the silky stockings in place the tight black skirt is easy to wiggle into and with it covering a little more than my ass it is easy to picture fingers lightly tracing the tiny bit of lace that shows at the top of my thigh highs.

As I look in the mirror, I realize that I'm ready for this. My voluptuous curves are perfectly shown off, and as much as I'm nervous I'm even more excited. I grab my jacket and purse, slip into my heels, and walk out the door before I have time to chicken out. Getting into my car I notice my neighbor checking me out. He and I tend to flirt over the fence a lot, but he has never seen me dressed quite like this. Since tonight is all about performances, I start with him.

"Hey Chris, how are you?" I call.

"Uh... Oh... I'm good Jade, h... how are you?" he stutters.

"Good, just heading out to let go of a little stress. Do you think I look alright?" I sweetly ask as I turn in a slow circle to show him the laces in the back, as well as how good my ass looks in this skirt. I have a little bit of a white girl's "ghetto booty."

"You look amazing. Where did you say you are going?"

"I didn't, but I'm going to that new bar out on the highway. You should come if you aren't busy."

"Oh, well I've got some buddies coming over to watch the game, and I'm not sure I can cancel. You can come watch the game with us if you want."

"That's sweet, but I've been looking forward to checking this place out for awhile now. You know where I will be if you change your mind." I reply as I slide into my car. I'm sure he is turned on as I drive away. Tonight is going to be a blast!

The parking lot is full as I pull up. The butterflies are back as I realize that now is the moment of truth. It's now or never... It is going to be now. I swing my legs out of the car before I notice that the man parked next to me is staring. My skirt hiked up on the drive, and I'm positive he saw that I'm not wearing ay panties. I flash him a quick grin as I pull the skirt down to the tops of my stockings again. I can feel his eyes on my ass as I strut to the door. Just before I open the door to enter I turn around and wink at him.

I am now absolutely sure that this was a good idea. Tonight is my night. I walk to the bar pretending to not notice that all eyes were on the sexy redhead. I order a drink from the bartender before turning around in my stool to survey the scene. The band is setting up, so there will be dancing soon and the bar is filling up pretty fast. I notice that there's a mix of people here from yuppies to bikers. I guess since the bar is so new it hasn't had time to carve a name for itself in a specific genre. Men out number women three to one and most of the women here are not a threat anyways.

As my eyes peruse the room, I can't help but notice a specific man. He is sitting in a booth at the back of the room by himself. I can't help but notice him because he is watching me. Our eyes lock from across the room, and I find it difficult to look away. He is not the typical type of man I go for, but there's just something about him... He gives me a smile and turns to talk to the waitress who just walked up to his table. I'm disappointed that I didn't hold his attention, but that's forgotten in the next moment as a man walks up to talk to me.

I give my attention to this new character in my play as I graciously accept the drink he has offered. His reward is a smile, and a touch on the arm. It's really too bad that he was the first to approach me, because I get bolder as the night goes on. I can only give the first person to approach me so much attention, or he will hang around like a little puppy all night. As the music starts up I get the first of many offers to dance.

I love to dance. I never was good at it as a kid, but I have more rhythm now. I also have started to dance for my pleasure rather than for others. Luckily for them, my pleasure these days is showing off and teasing. The dance floor is closer to the booths at the back of the room, so I get a much closer look at the man who grabbed my attention earlier. He's taller than I thought at first, with brown hair, amazing eyes that I can quite see the color of, and a smile that makes my heart skip a beat every time he flashes it. I can tell that he's having fun watching me dance with different people, which makes me bolder. The man I am currently dancing with has his hands on my ass rather tightly, so I wind down using his hands to pull up my skirt. Now instead of just a tiny bit of the lace on my thigh highs showing, you can see the entire top as well as about an inch or two of my milky white thighs.

There are now plenty of eyes on me as more and more men notice whats going on. I twirl around and grind my ass into my partner. I can feel how excited he's getting dancing with me. His lips find the flavor on my neck and as he moans into my ear my excitement grows. I push off him and bend over, my breasts threatening to pop out of my top. I continue to keep my partner behind me as we dance. His hands have now slid my skirt another inch higher as they climbed to my chest. He starts kneading my breasts with sweaty hands. He may be nervous about going so far in public, but I am beyond caring. I haven't even been thinking about him. My thoughts and my eyes have been locked on the handsome man in the corner. I am dancing for him and him alone. It's his hands gliding all over my body, and his lips kissing my neck. He is the one pulling me into him as he grinding his cock against me.

When the booth across from my one man audience opens up I grab the hand of my current dance partner and lead him over there feigning needing a break. As I slide into the booth I make sure that I am positioned so that I can still be watched. There's no point in performing for no one and my current spectator is exciting. My companion orders a round of drinks for us before turns his attention back to my neck and chest. His lips moving down to the top of my corset as his tongue slips underneath to find my nipple. His hands are all over me trying to decide where to touch first. Finally he settles on kissing me and laying his hand on my thigh. His innocent touch on my leg only must have been because he was waiting to get our drinks, because as soon as the waitress walks away he slides his hand higher. His fingers brushing against my hot wet pussy.

"Oh my God. You're not wearing anything under here." He mutters as his eyes get wide and a little glassy. I just smile and shake my head at him. I push my hips forward urging him on as I lock eyes with the man in the other booth. My partner needs no more encouragement than that as he dives his fingers inside me. I'm a little surprised by his boldness now since he seemed a little nervous just moments ago. I pull him toward me while still keeping the view open for the other booth. My audience is opening staring at me, and not in the least bit shocked by the display laid out in front of him. He actually seems incredibly turned on. I can see a bulge in his pants that makes me want to get my hands on him. I let my attention wander back to the man next to me for a moment as he brings me to climax right there with all those people around. This is the quietest I have been in a long time, but the performance has changed so that I am only trying to grab the attention of one person. As I look back at him I realize that I have his undivided attention. I start lustfully into his eyes as I ask my partner to not stop. His hands start to go to work again, and the entire time I am looking over his shoulder into the most incredible eyes I have ever seen. Over and over this man watches another make me come and yet he seems to want me more and more each time he sees it.

After awhile of playing I am getting a little tired and dehydrated so I scoot away from my accomplice much to his dismay. We sit for a few minutes talking before I excuse myself to go to the restroom. As I walk by the man who has been watching I give him a wink. When I come out of the restroom I notice that his booth is empty, my signal to leave as well. I slip past the man who just had his fingers inside me as I collect my things and go to pay for the drinks that I had ordered for myself and I'm told that it's been taken care of. The bartender tells me not to hesitate to come back again.

As I walk out to my car, I get a few catcalls and some whistles that make me smile. The few fans I have in the parking lot are rewarded with a flash of my breasts just before I get in the car. Driving home I anticipate the fun that is waiting for me. I'm sure I would have been pulled over for speeding if there had been any cops on my route. Luckily for me they must have all been busy. I pull into the drive at my dark house and walk to the door. Out of the shadows I hear the voice I've been waiting for all night.

"Jade!" he calls. I turn around to face my observer from the bar.

"Jason," it comes out as a breathy whisper.

"That was amazing. Now let's get inside before we give more people a view of your ass. What must our neighbors think?" he grins.

"Oh, well Chris thinks you are the luckiest man alive." I reply "Don't be surprised if he comes to visit more often."