Jade on the Beach

Story Info
Fucked a stranger while her hubby watched.
2.1k words
4.26
163k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KayandDee
KayandDee
49 Followers

It was late in the afternoon. I was on a business trip in southern California and my meetings were over. I decided to go for a walk on the beach. Since I was in California and no one knew me I wore my Speedo.

About ten minutes into my walk I noticed a beautiful brunette in a powder blue bikini playing in the surf. Her face was lovely and the rest of her matched perfectly. Full breasts, sculpted shoulders, a narrow waist, and a pear shaped ass.

I couldn't help but stare. Because she was so beautiful my staring caused my cock to grow and she noticed. She looked at me like I was a pervert. You know the look. All beautiful women can do it. It's like, "Ok, you think I'm sexy. Just get out of my face."

I said,. "I'm sorry, I apologize for staring. You are just so pretty I couldn't help myself. Please forgive me."

To my surprise her face softened immediately and she said, "Oh, that's OK. Thanks for the complement."

Hmmmm, I thought. She doesn't want to kill me. "Your welcome," I said, "but complements are all I can think of when I look at you. Are you here alone?"

"No," she replied, "that's my husband over there. We're here on vacation. We don't live far from here but decided to spend the weekend at the beach." Just then a huge wave came crashing into her. It pulled the top of her bikini aside just enough for me to catch a glimpse of one glorious nipple. She recovered quickly and readjusted her top but when she looked back at me she knew what I had seen and blushed slightly.

I said, "Don't be embarrassed. You are beautiful and should be proud of your breasts."

"I'm not embarrassed, she replied, "I just don't normally flash strangers on the beach."

"My name is Doug", I said, "What's yours?"

"Jade"

"OK, now we're not strangers so you can flash me all you want." Her response was the most delightful giggle I've ever heard. It seemed to start in her sexy tummy and work its way up through her pouty lips. Suddenly she seemed to realize she was flirting.

"Well", she said, "It was nice meeting you. I'd better get back to my husband."

"Why? Would it bother him that we're talking?"

"Of course it would," she said, "I'm his wife."

"Are you sure?", I teased, "Some men like it when their wife flirts a little."

At this she tilted her head to one side in a thoughtful pose. "You know," she said, "he has made a few comments. Maybe he would like to see me tease another man. Would you like to find out?"

All I could say was, "Jade, I would love to be the test case."

She turned gracefully and looking at me over her shoulder she said, "Let's move a little closer to him and see what happens."

By this point "No" wasn't in my vocabulary so I followed her down the beach. "That's my husband.", she said, pointing to a good looking guy in a lounge chair. Just as she pointed he looked up. They waved at each other and he looked a little curious to see a handsome man in a Speedo standing next to his wife. He didn't stand up but he did sit up a little in his chair.

"Well," said Jade, "I guess we have his attention. Now what?"

"The beach is pretty deserted," I said, "why don't you flash me again."

She didn't say a word. She just gave me a sexy and devilish grin as she reached behind her back. With a flourish she removed her top in one fluid motion. I was shocked and awed. "Wow," I stammered, "when you make up your mind you don't mess around." Then we both looked up the beach at her husband. He was fully upright in his chair now but still not standing. He looked surprised but not angry. It was as if he was waiting to see what would happen next. He didn't have to wait long.

I didn't ask for permission. I just reached forward and grabbed both of Jade's delicious tits. I held them for a moment. Then I massaged them. Then I massaged them some more. "Oh my God," I said, "your boobs are outstanding."

"They're not the only thing 'outstanding'", she replied as she looked down at my crotch. She was right. My cock was hard as a rock and precum was starting to ooze through the thin material of my swimsuit. "Did I cause that?"

"Yes, Jade. You most definitely caused that." I said. "Um, see that building right there? That's my hotel. Maybe we should go inside and get this saltwater off of us."

"What about my husband?"

"He can come too."

Jade gently grabbed my hand and led me up the shore to her husband. Still topless and holding the hand of a man with an obvious erection she stopped directly in front of him.

"Honey," she said, "this is Doug. We're going to go to his hotel for a shower. Would you like to come with us?"

"OK," he replied, "but you probably should put this on for the lobby." and he handed her a sleeveless white t-shirt commonly known as a 'wife-beater'. She slipped the t-shirt over her head. If possible she looked even sexier with it on than she had topless. Well, maybe not more but equally sexy. Her stiff nipples showed clearly through the fabric and it left a delicious hint of her tummy above her bikini bottom.

Again with no hesitation she turned and walked confidently toward the hotel with her husband and me following behind.

Following behind Jade was a delight because her behind is fabulous. She had broad feminine shoulders, a slender waist, and an ass to die for. Her walk was a lesson in eroticism. Her hips swayed just the right amount and the muscles in her ass seemed to wink at me with each step.

We stopped to gather my towel and beach bag. When I bent over to pick them up I was surprised to feel Jades hand lightly graze my ass and then tug gently at my balls. It felt wonderful and gave me confidence so when I stood back up I turned around and pulled her tightly against me. She felt wonderful in my arms. I put my right hand behind her head and pulled her in for a full sensuous kiss. She kissed me back. While we kissed I glanced at her husband. He simply smiled in approval.

Then with nothing said we continued our journey. My erection continued to grow as we walked and I wondered what was going to happen.

"Nice room." Jade said as I closed the door.

"I like to get the suite even when I'm alone", I said, "I like the extra space. Wait 'til you see the shower."

Then her husband spoke up. "Why don't you two head for the shower and I'll make us all a drink."

"Great idea," I said, "by the way, my camera is in the top drawer if you want it." Then I grabbed Jade's hand and headed for the bathroom.

I had thought seeing Jade in a bikini and then topless and then in a t-shirt was spectacular. I had no idea how much better she would look naked. As the water streamed down her sexy curves I just thanked my lucky stars we had met. "Here, let me wash you." I said as I lathered up the soap. She was so soft but so firm. And when I was finished with her she was clean as a whistle. I didn't miss a square inch of her lovely body. She returned the favor and cleaned me from top to bottom.

We returned to the living room in the nude to find her husband relaxing in a chair with a drink in one hand and my camera in the other. "How was the shower?", he asked.

"Yummy." Jade replied.

"I made you drinks." he said.

So there we were. Jade and I were naked. He was still in his swimming trunks and the three of us having a drink in my room. My cock was as hard as it had ever been and I'm pretty sure his was too. It was clear we were all on the same page so I looked him in the eye and said, "I'm going to fuck your wife now." He gave me a slight nod and smile.

I turned on some soft music and sat on the end of the bed. He sat in a nearby chair. Jade started to dance. She couldn't strip because she was already naked. She moved slowly and sensuously as her husband started to snap pictures. "I want a lap dance.", I said.

She danced her way between my outstretched legs and turned her back to me. She was so beautiful. Her back was sharply defined. Her butt cheeks were smooth and taught. I wanted her so badly but I didn't want to rush it so I placed my hands on her hips as she swayed back and forth to the music. Then she slowly lowered her delicious ass to my lap and rubbed her bottom against my erection. "I've never done this before" she whispered, "am I doing it right?"

"Oh my God yes," I growled, "you're doing everything right."

"Am I supposed to do this too?", she asked as she turned around and buried my head between her glorious breasts.

"Yes, you are.", I mumbled from between her heavenly mounds.

I could hear the camera shutter snapping as her husband photographed his wife pleasing this stranger. "I have to taste your pussy." I said as I picked her up and not too gently threw her on the bed. With no hesitation I placed my lips on hers. Her pussy lips that is. She tasted so sweet. I started on her lips then stuck my tongue as deep into her pussy as I could. She was very wet already but getting wetter as I licked and sucked her cunt for all it was worth. As her moans of pleasure got louder the camera clicked more. When I knew she was ready I moved up to her clit. As soon as my tongue flicked her hard little love button she grabbed my head and pulled me closer.

"Lick my clit!", she gasped, "Lick it hard!" Being a nice guy, I did as requested and was rewarded by her long throbbing orgasm.

"Oh, yes Doug, oh lick me Doug, I'm cumming for you Doug." She writhed on her back holding my head to her pussy until her spasms subsided. Then she raised my head with her hands and said, "Now, fuck me."

I was so hard it hurt as I climbed on top of her and let her hand guide my cock into her dripping wet hole. Her cunt gripped me like a warm friendly hand. I trembled with lust as I started to thrust back and forth into her hot pussy. Jade grabbed my ass with both hands to pull me deeper inside her while I alternately kissed and sucked her mouth and her nipples.

"Bite it." She said as my mouth found her right nipple. "Bite it hard. Bite my nipple while you fuck me Doug!"

I did as requested and she came again. This time I could feel her pussy contracting on my hardness and it almost sent me over the edge. But I wasn't done yet. When her orgasm had subsided I withdrew from her pussy and said, "I want you to suck me now."

"I don't usually do that." Jade said.

"Well you don't usually fuck strangers while your husband takes pictures do you? Suck my hard cock."

I sat on the edge of the bed and pulled her around in front of me. She knelt obediently and took my swollen dick in her mouth. Whatever reluctance she had disappeared immediately and she sucked me like a pro. As her mouth bobbed up and down on my prick she stroked me with her left hand. At the same time her right hand squeezed my balls.

"Oh, Jade," I said, "I'm going to cum now. Are you ready for me to cum?"

"mmm-hmmm" she mumbled as she continued to suck.

Finally I could wait no longer and unleashed a torrent of cum inside her beautiful mouth. She swallowed the first few spurts but it was too much for her so she simply opened her mouth and jacked the rest of it onto her lovely face. I had never been so excited before and the volume of my ejaculate confirmed it. My cum spilled over her face and dripped down upon her voluptuous tits. It was everywhere.

When my orgasm finally stopped she looked at me with my cum all over her and said, "I don't usually do this."

Then she looked at her husband and said, "Honey, give Doug the camera then come here and fuck me."

-but that's another story-

KayandDee
KayandDee
49 Followers