Jade's Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fall onto you to kiss and caress your face as you do the same to mine. There are no tears this time for either of us. There is only the sharing of the joy and the pleasure of our simultaneous orgasms.

At last my now limp cock slips out of you and I roll off to your right side, then lean up on my elbow to watch your face as you watch mine.

"You don't have to tell me you love me," you say.

"I won't," I reply. "At least, not yet. But that's how I'm feeling right now, Jade."

You smile and touch my cheek. "Me too."

A breeze stirs the curtains, cooling our sweating bodies, and we settle down as fatigue begins to overwhelm us.

"When are your folks due back?" I ask sleepily.

"Day after tomorrow."

"Is it okay if ...?" I begin, but you cut me off.

"You'd better not leave 'til then," you order, half jokingly.

"Yes, dear," I reply as if I was a dutiful husband.

"'Dear'," you repeat without opening your eyes. "I like the sound of that."

Other than the sounds of the street outside, there is complete silence in the room as we rest contentedly beside one another.

At last I stir. "Jade?" I say softly into the darkness. But the only reply I receive is the even sound of your breathing as you sleep. I smile and relax back onto the pillow next to your dark hair.

"Good night, dear," I whisper.

12