Jade's 'To Go' Request

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason then reached into his nightstand and retrieved a tube of sunburn cream. That particular cream was not only a good lubricant but had a numbing effect as well.

He coated his index finger and her asshole with the cream before sliding his finger back into her tightly puckered asshole.

"Ummmm. That's nice."

He then added more cream to his index and a second finger and directly to her asshole. Slowly he pushed two fingers into Jade's ass.

Jade wasn't sure about the new feelings she was getting, but she trusted Jason. She knew he wouldn't intentionally hurt her.

Jason passionately kissed Jade and said. "Honey, roll over and get up on your knees."

While getting into the position Jason had requested she asked. "You will be careful, won't you Jason? Remember I've never done this before."

"Of course I'll be careful." He then patted her upturned ass and kissed each cheek. He then placed his finger back in her ass. While fingering her asshole, Jason coated his cock with the lubricating cream.

Jade began to push back as Jason repeatedly shoved his finger fully into her ass. Oh my, that's nicer than I thought it would be. Mummmmm!"

"Get ready, Honey. I'm going to fuck you ass now! It'll be easier for you if you relax your ass."

Jason then placed his cock's head against Jade's puckered hole. With a quick shove, his cock's head popped past Jades sphincter.

"Oh!" Jade was startled more than hurt.

"Are you alright, Honey?" Jason asked.

"Yes! I'm OK. It hurts a little but not too much. You can have my ass, but please take it easy and go slow."

"Alright, Honey. I'll go slow." Jason then pushed another couple of inches of his cock into Jade's virgin asshole.

"Ummph!" Jade grunted but said nothing more.

Jason began taking slow strokes in and out of Jade's virgin ass. With each inward stroke he pushed his cock a little deeper. In a short time, Jason had all but a couple of inches of his cock buried in Jade's ass.

"Ummph! Ummph! Ummph!" Jade grunted each time Jason thrust his cock into her virgin asshole. She was being stretched to fit the cock invading her bowels.

"Just a little bit more, Honey. Are you still alright?" He asked.

"Yes, I'm alright. It doesn't hurt all that much. I just feel so full. Go ahead! Give me the rest of it." Jade looked over her shoulder and smiled back at Jason.

Jason again patted her butt and took a hold of both hips. He firmly pulled her hips back toward his cock and thrust forward with force. The last of his cock burrowed deep into Jade's devirginated asshole.

"Ummph! I've got it all, don't I?" She asked. She knew the answer. She could feel Jason's hips pressed against her butt.

"Yeah, Baby. You've got it all up your tight ass. Damn, your ass feels good. Are you still OK?" He asked.

"Yes, Jason. I'm fine. You can go ahead and fuck my ass if that's what you want."

Still holding her hips, Jason began slow strokes in and out of Jade's tight ass. The cream had done its job. Jade had felt little pain and he could slip his cock in and out of her ass with little effort.

In a short while, Jade began returning Jason's thrust by pushing back when he pushed in. "Oh Jason, that's beginning to feel good now. You can go a little harder if you want to."

Jason picked up the pace and force of his thrusts. He was soon ramming his six and a half inch cock deep into Jade's asshole. It wasn't long before he felt his balls tighten. Just as he started to cum, he tightened his grip on her hips and slammed his cock deep into her ass. He then pumped a load of cum deep into her bowels.

When she felt Jason's warm cum flooding into her bowels Jade's orgasm hit her hard. She thrust back to take all of Jason's cock and cum. "OH GOD YES! FUCK MY ASS. FUCK IT HARD!" She cried out.

"Oh God, Baby. Your ass is fantastic." He told her as he held his cock deep in her bowels and pumped his load of cum into her. As his orgasm ebbed, Jason repeatedly slammed his cock deep into Jade's tight asshole. As his cock began to soften, Jason pulled out of Jade's tender ass.

Jade continued to rock back and forth as if she were still getting fucked in her ass. She was gasping for breath. As she caught her breath, Jade lowered her hips to the bed and rolled over.

Jason lay down beside her and brushed the hair from her sweaty face. He gently kissed her and asked. "Are you alright? What did you think of your first butt-fuck?"

"Oh my God, Jason! I didn't know it was possible for a girl to cum while getting it in her ass. Promise me we will do that again."

"I promise, Baby. I hope to keep all of your holes well fucked for a long time to come. Now we need to get some sleep. We have a big day ahead of us tomorrow."

"We do? Neither of us has to work. We don't have anything do, do we?" She looked at Jason with curiosity.

"Yes, we do! I figure it will take most of the day to move you out of your apartment into our home here." He replied.

Jade practically strangled Jason with the hug she put on him. She eagerly accepted his unusual offer to share his home with her. "I hope you are taking your vitamins. If I'm going to be living with you, you will need to keep up your strength.

They both laughed then cuddled until they dozed off to sleep. Both Jade and Jason dreamed of their future lives together.

12