Hyper Jae: F*ck the Police

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed her waist and shoved down, grunting. Pounds and pounds of meat buried themselves in her belly. "Mmmmheeeee!" she screamed around his cock as she came. Cunt juice fountained high into the air, splattering hotly against his face.

As his balls received massages from dozens of roaming hands and mouths, he wrapped his hands tightly around her waist and began to pull her back up. Schlloooorp. He shoved her back down, feeling her teeth scraping his cock. Schliiip. Grunting, he began to thrust up into her, pistoning her whole body up and down his monstrous fuckrod. Gurgling and rumbling, his balls again swelled and touched the pavement below.

The redhead he'd been going to fuck moaned and came up in front, wrapping her arms around the cock and Redland herself. She began to grind her groin up against the other officer's breasts, panting and lapping at the gushing pussy when it came in range. Her face and most of her blouse were quickly saturated by an orgasmic shower. It triggered a flushing of her own cheeks, a tightening of her belly, and a splattering splash of her juices from her shredded pants.

Jae panted as he gushed pints of precum deep into the cop's belly. Risa went rolling by, her cunt still gushing gallons of jizz that drenched Jae, Redland, and the redheaded cop. His own seed rolled down his body in sheets, dripping thickly to the floor below. The raining spooge painted the windows of a nearby drugstore.

He sighed as he fucked the cop's throat long enough for another cop car to screech towards them. It came to a halt, two more female officers getting out and slamming their doors, running towards the action.

Redland's face slapped into his pubes, smelling her partner's scent. SPLUUURT. Jae grunted as he began unloading. SPLURT. SPLURT. Gallons of goopy jizz erupted from his absurd flesh-cannon, the officer flailing her legs and nearly kicking him as she began swelling. GLOOSCH. She gushed in orgasm again, the redhead gasping below as pussy nectar rained on her, Jae, and the horde rubbing his nuts.

Redland's rippling belly hung down past her tits, drooping lower and lower. Jae's cock began to angle downwards, lowering her to the pavement. She had swelled large enough to lay atop her own belly. The new officers approached, one tall and busty, the other with very wide hips and black hair. She looked Asian.

"Holy shit!" yelled the latter. "Is that Redland?"

Redland waved an arm awkwardly.

The busty cop nodded, her fat tits jiggling. Her ample cleavage was visible in her shirt, the top few buttons undone. Caramel-colored hair surrounded a pouty face.

"I don't think your uniform's on right," commented Jae. SPLURT. SPLURT.

"It's not? Shit," said the brunette before undoing two more buttons, her tits almost spilling out.

Jae sighed in relief as he emptied his balls, the officer's belly spreading out to the sides, forcing his attendant ball-worshippers to scoot back. GLOOSCH! A white geyser erupted from the blonde's ass as she swelled. The pearly fountain painted the brunette's face, the goopy seed rolling and running down into her cleavage and soaking her body. Her partner was likewise caught, yelping as she was painted pristine white.

Redland grunted. Her eyelids fluttered out-of-synch before closing. Arms and legs fell limp atop the bed of her own swollen belly. Jae sighed and put his hand on her shoulder, pulling his cock free of her mouth. The redheaded policewoman's eyes lit up as she realized it was her turn.

"Please place your hands on the vehicle," Jae instructed her. "Assume the position." She gladly turned and did so, perking her ass up, her dripping pussy exposed. He shoved forward, his cock spreading her wide....

***

BUDDABUDDABUDDA. The helicopter was back, swooping in low over the scene. Jae glanced skyward. "WJZZ" was emblazoned on its belly.

Jae grunted as he stood in the middle of the intersection, shoving the chubby white girl off his cock. She rolled away, her gigantic belly far outweighing her. It made noise as it bounced and rippled. BLORM. BLORM. That five-foot-plus asswrecker was still pulsing at attention between his legs. Its surface was almost entirely obscured by layer after layer of spunk and feminine juices. Globs of the sexual soup fell into the ankle-deep pool at his feet.

He took a slow look around, and his lips drooped in a disappointed frown. No one was left.

All four roads leading to the intersection were clogged with cop cars. Chargers, Impalas, Crown Vics. Doors open everywhere. A sea of blue lights flashed, illuminating a field of fleshy balloons. All around him, women lay groaning, gushing streams of semen from cunts, mouths, asses. He almost wasn't sure how he'd leave the intersection, it was packed so full of spunk-laden ladies.

Fist-sized blobs of jizz fell from his organ, splattering on the face of a brunette near his feet. Many cars had acquired bulbous hood ornaments, women groaning as white spunk pooled and rolled over white-and-blue cruisers. Uniforms everywhere were in tatters, making it hard to tell civilian from police. A ways past the intersection, one of the police cars was burning ... Jae was confused as to how that had happened. The residents of an apartment building a couple blocks over could smell the distinct scent of an orgy as the wind shifted.

Here, a car door was open. A woman's legs poked out, her belly so swollen she wouldn't be leaving the vehicle for a while. Her stomach was muffining out where the rear windshield had been.

There, a girl with a plump rear was trying desperately to reach the ground with her feet while her gaping ass did its best impression of a fountain.

In the drugstore, displays lay toppled. A cashier was draped over the counter, her swollen belly jiggling above her, a mocha-colored sphere of flesh. Her head laid back, staring blearily down an aisle, where she could see another woman's belly blocking anyone from navigating it.

Several other aisles were thus blocked. A man stood near the register with a shopping cart, sighing as he checked his watch. A water-balloon sized blob of jizz fell from the ceiling onto his head, splattering over his scalp and shoulders. Spunk ran down over his nose and matted his hair. "The service here is terrible," he said.

Jae squinted back up as the chopper buzzed overhead again.

***

"And there's the individual now. He. Um. Well, he seems to be done," said the voluptuous reporter. Her jet-black hair was back in a bun, her blouse exposing a deep valley of flesh between tits far outsizing her head. A maroon blazer cradled the jiggling mammaries. Plump, full, dark-red lips stood out against her bronze tan. Big green eyes looked into the camera. "I believe he's looking for more ... uh ... victims? It appears that every officer in the city is now lying in that intersection, full of what I assume is semen. Again, if you're just joining us, we've been covering what amounts to a sexual rampage in the heart of the city. This seems be the same man from the incident at the beach this afternoon."

The shot switched to an overhead view of the intersection. Half the lens of the camera was obscured by whiteness. The reporter continued. "At least fifty to sixty police vehicles have arrived on the scene, valiantly trying to halt the progress of this man and his monstrous phallus. It seems that the intersection has flooded with semen. Joan, are we having technical difficulties with the video?"

"That's cum, Marina."

"Of course it is." She sighed before continuing. "From what you can tell, is that the same individual who was sighted at La Semilla Beach earlier today?

"It's likely. I'll have to consult my directory of men with five foot dicks who cum swimming pools," said Joan, as professionally as always.

"Thanks for confirming that. Ladies and gentleman, our sarcasm correspondent, Joan LaRoche," Marina announced. She continued, "It's impossible to get an exact count, but it appears that well over a hundred women are just ... littering the streets. Police, civilians. I doubt anyone was safe. There's no telling how many more are inside the nearby buildings. Just, everywhere, bellies pumped full like blimps. I can't even begin to imagine what they went through." Her breathing became heavier as she spoke. "Mmhmm. Being stretched out and mercilessly fucked by a cock as big as I am. Being pumped full of enough thick, steamy, jizz, to lift me off the ground. Mm. Yeah. It sounds terrible...," Marina panted. She stared at the camera for a long moment before clearing her throat. "Ahem."

From the left, a fleshy zeppelin coated in white goo floated into the shot ... Jae walked up behind the reporter. Gripping her under her shoulders, he lifted her from her chair.

"Eeep!" she yelped as he bent her over the desk, her gigantic ass wobbling, even more impressive than the fat tits smooshing against her desk. Her thighs were thicker than her waist, her gigantic rump like twin beachballs. "How did you even get in here?!" she yelled at him.

"I was still horny," he explained.

"How does that explain anything?!"

As Jae smiled genially at the camera, a name bar appeared that said MYSTERY INSEMINATOR. He hiked up her skirt and grabbed her g-string, tearing it off her body, the strings snapping. Then his powerful hands grabbed her exposed ass, fingertips sinking into soft flesh.

"Fuuu-uuuhhk! Aaaaahh!" she howled as his gargantuan cock stretched her tender pink lips out like latex, the sheer girth of his cock lifting her up from the table. As the camera watched, her jacket's buttons popped, her blouse ripping open, her fat tits bouncing against the newsdesk as she clawed at its hard surface. His titanic cock stretched her stomach out, the dome of its glans pushing her taut skin up between her tits. Her cunt grabbed Jae's cock tightly. Splooosh. She gushed nectar all over him.

Jae's rough hands grabbed under her thighs, pulling her legs back till she was in a wheelbarrow position. He began to pound her womb, sinuous abs rolling, her cheek bouncing off the stretched skin of her stomach. SLAP. SLAP. The reporter's fat ass rippled and wobbled as it bounced off Jae's hard abs, her hands clutching the edge of the desk as he fucked her tits simultaneously.

His gargantuan nuts crested the surface of the news desk, becoming visible to the camera as two domes of skin that started to rise behind him. Jae sighed in pleasure as Marina's bright eyes rolled back, her body going limp atop his member as he used her body like a toy. Her belly began to ripple, her insides tightening, her face bright red, dripping sweat shining. Splooooosh.... She began gushing in one long, constant, forceful orgasm. A vulgar slurry of precum and cunt juice sprayed all over Jae's stomach and thighs.

As his balls each rose past four feet in height, the camera zoomed in on one. A new name bar appeared. GIANT LEFT TESTICLE. After another ten minutes, the woman was completely limp, bouncing like a ragdoll, her head lolling from side to side. After a commercial break, her pussy stopped gushing, but Jae could feel it rippling. She'd run out of juice.

Finally, it was time. With each nut as high as the reporter would be standing, he decided to cum. CHRRRMMMBBLLL. The camera began to jiggle on its mounting as his balls quaked, preparing to unleash a gigantic load. "Fuck yeah," he grunted, feeling the belly of his cock bulging as it filled with pints and pints of jizz, raging towards the tip....

SPLOOOOOORCH. Marina immediately began lifting off the desk as her belly swelled. GLURCH. She groaned as her legs dangled. SPLURT. SPLURT. Her stomach swelled to both sides of her body. The table began to creak.

The reporter began to tilt towards Jae, still held by his cock's bulk. Her head lolled back towards his powerful shoulder. All that was visible to the camera was her stomach. Yet another name bar appeared. MARINA'S BELLY.

Kr-krak! The newsdesk gave. It collapsed under the weight of her stomach. It looked like she had enough room in her belly for a refrigerator, but Jae kept cumming, her skin rippling as the cameraman backed up. The producers looked at each other and shrugged.

Jae sighed in relief as he felt his balls emptying. Licking his lips, he pushed on Marina's ample rump, his hands sinking into the cheeks as he pulled his cock out of her cunt. Her gaping pussy was now higher than his head. She was lying so high on her belly, it was like she'd swallowed a panel van.

That distended cunt looked big enough to shove a basketball into ... at least until it began gushing, buckets of goopy spunk blasting all over Jae.

"God dammit!" he grunted before getting out of the way, his own steaming spunk rolling down his face and soaking his hair.

Patting his vest, he took out a chrome cigarette case, popping one of the sticks in his mouth. His lighter sparked as he lit his smoke. Marina's belly was so enormous that the audience at home didn't even see him leave the stage, wandering deeper into the news station.

The shot panned out over the news stage. Half of it was taken up by Marina's twitching body and her quivering belly. The credits began rolling. Screams erupted deeper in the building.

***

Sarkopheros Keeps Talking:

All comments are encouraged, be they criticism, compliments, or anything else! I reply to everything I can.

***

Written by Sarkopheros

Copyright © Sarkopheros 2015. All rights reserved.

This story is a work of fiction and is intended solely for the entertainment of adults.

12