Jael's Promise Ch. 01

Story Info
English pub leads to start of their journey.
4.2k words
4.48
29k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jael's heavily kholed eyes glittered beneath his arched eyebrow, staring intently at his favourite barmaid, lingering on her swaying hips as she pottered round the old oak bar. Long fingers gripped his pewter chain and pendant, twirling it round in little circles, twisting the key that hung there with familiarity. He sat at his usual table, running a long nail over the heavily grooved wood, carved out by young gothic teens, playing with their flick knives and looking at their feet trying to not get asked their age. Jael never got asked, even when he was underage, people seemed to sense that if anyone was asking the questions, it would be him. Jael liked it that way, it was always wise for people to see and realise his strength, all his previous charges realised that very swiftly indeed. He was well known among his companions for his work with more difficult submissives, and often had a stray young thing on his doorstep waiting for his expert tutelage.

Roxy was one of the more popular barmaids at Jacobs Bar, working every weeknight without fail. She was used to being to object of a few men's affections, and knew how to take care of herself when they got a little rough. Getting her fair share of drunken Englishmen hitting on her, and not taking "leave me alone you slimy bastard!" for a hint, she'd had to learn a little self-defence. Every night they would come out of work from the depths of London's finest financier joints and upper Wall Street merchants wanting to ogle and drink before having to return to the humdrum of their home and wives.

Roxy's green eyes scanned the length of the bar, landed for a second on Jael, noticing thankfully, that he hadn't finished his drink yet, so she could avoid going over there for a little time yet. He'd told her his name the first time she had served him, though since, there was little to no exchange of words between them. She wasn't sure why, but that man made her nervous, she felt compelled to bite her lip when she caught eyes with him, and a distinct blush rise in her soft face, something she wasn't used to happening. She found it hard not to stare, whenever she was sure he wasn't looking of course, which was far too often for her comfort.

He had such strangely dark hair, like a colourless black, almost blue in the dim light of the bar, tumbling about his eyes, down his chin and onto his broad shoulders. His hair was always teasingly covering his best features, a strong, stubble covered jaw, and starkly defined lips, full and almost feminine, and the most wonderful and stark eyes, iridescent blue with a strange depth. Not piercing, but intriguing, and an odd contrast to the darkness of his hair, and the almost Mediterranean skin. Roxy jumped with a little yelp out of her thoughts, turning quickly rubbing her buttocks.

"Craig! Would you stop that?! I should report you ya know..."

"Ooh, now you wouldn't want to do that would you sweetheart? Tell on your boss? Not the smartest biscuit in the tin now are we? And besides, you love me telling you off don't you?"

Craig leant in close to Roxy, his rancid stale breath playing about her shoulders and neck, the smell of clove cigarettes and whiskey, mingled with toothpaste poorly applied.

"Don't you?"Craig whispered.

"You love the idea that I might one day drag you out back, and pull you across my knee, spanking that cute arse of yours..."

"FUCK Off CRAIG!"

A deep growl escaped Jael's lips as Roxy bent over to reach for clean glasses, just showing the curve of her full ass under her tight black punk skirt, her legs taut beneath the black fishnet stockings, with strategic holes all the way down to her charmingly decorated steel capped boots. The men of the bar were glad she was only 5ft3, it meant she couldn't reach the higher glasses and had to bend over each time to reach the lower ones. What an oxymoronic site, the face, so soft; delicate as a Bottecelli nymph.

His eyes traced along her large hips, tightly nipped in waist, and delicate white breasts, well shaped and pushing to come out of her low swooping raggedly cut vest. Her hair, so long, all the way down her back to her waist, slightly waved, and a deep violet purple, just a hint of the natural colour at the roots, a mousy dark blonde. Her clothing, brash and deliberately aggressive, like a warning to all that she isn't what she seems.

Well, he was prepared to find out if she was as forthcoming as her dress sense, certainly she was talkative to everyone but him, and obviously not too shy, but she exuded a great air of inexperience. He watched as she wandered to the Jukebox, glass in hand, obviously on her break, placing two coins in the slot, and searching for something to listen to. She couldn't be more than 18 he mused, smiling when he noticed the piece of satin string she had tied round her throat. She was fiddling with it absentmindedly, red chipped varnish the same colour as the collar. The music filled the room suddenly; he laughed, curled lip in mirth, as Billy Idol Blasted onto the jukebox, loudly wailing "its a nice day for a white wedding". A wicked smirk adorned his face as he wondered if she knew the real meaning of a white wedding, wanting to take her into the back room now, and show her exactly what it was. Images of grasping her hips as he pushed into her, listening to her soft mewling before pulling out and exploding all over her lily white back...

He shook the image from his mind, no, there would be time for that later, but for now he had to gain her attention, and try to find the spark in her he thought was buried just below the surface. It would be a challenge and far too much fun to bring her out, and he was more than willing to be the one to do it. He started to wonder why he was feeling pangs of jealousy more and more, every time he saw her, talking to a customer. Soon, Jael silently mouthed to Roxy, soon, you will be mine...

Oh buggering hell!" Roxy jumped out of bed, winced as her naked feet landed on the cold wooden floor, missing her soft rug like every other afternoon.

Tossing her hair up and under into a tight bun, she raced to the bathroom for a quick shower, twisting the steel knob of the shower, trying to make herself remember new batteries for her stupid alarm clock. Four days in a row she'd come close to being late for work, only just making it in on time for her shift. She didn't mind being late herself, but Craig tended to get pissy at her, and find it ample cause to even more lecherous to her, if she was so much as a minute late, it was open season.

She'd considered getting a job else where, after all there were plenty of bars in London, and with the way she looked any bar in Camden would employ her. But despite her boss, it was a good bar to work in, and the tips were great. Roxy's eyes fell on her naked form in the long mirror, lily skin covered in a light sweaty sheen, her light pink nipples puckering slightly in the mixed warm mist and cold marble of the bathroom. Running a hand over her curves she thought of coming home later, a late night in front of the telly, just her, George Clooney on re-runs of ER, and her vibrator. She had received it as a gift from her best friend Indigo on her last birthday, 21 and never owned one before; Indigo had practically dragged her to the shop to choose one.

Roxy climbed into the shower, sighing softly as the hot jet and spray of the water hit her naked stomach, turning round slowly to let it flow over her hair, little water trails cascading down her shoulders, between her breasts and down past her belly button. She moved her hand down, letting her fingers lightly brush against her smooth outer lips, palm over her soft downy mound.

The scent of her wetness reached her nostrils, the faintly organic smell of her arousal making her nipples harden. No, she thought, if I start this now I'll be so late in Craig will be a complete Arse all night. She shivered under the hot spray, half caring and half not, debating whether it would be worth being late or not. Biting her lip, she slowly pushed a finger just inside, feeling her own slickness coat it, her pussy hugging the tip, all thoughts of work slipping away down the drain along with the water.

Fuck Craig she mused, let him be a jerk for all I care, I'm kind of in the mood for a fight with him now. Her body trembled as her finger probed deeper, up to the second knuckle, her spare hand holding her lips apart, exploring her clit. She imagined a pair of lips caressing her neck, strong hands stroking her back, digging nails in as they reached her hips. She could feel hot breath near her ear, whispering things she couldn't quite hear; she didn't need to hear words, she felt the intentions clear enough. A soft whimper escaped her parted lips, finger moving quicker, in deeper strokes, her mind reeling from the smell and sensations.

"Oohh, so worth being late"she laughed

Roxy shuddered as an image of Craig popped into her head, her pussy seemingly recoiling at the idea. Shit! Shouldn't have thought about work she growled.

She kept her fingers working between her lips, more furiously, rubbing against her clit, trying to think of anyone else but him. Shutting her eyes, she saw a new face swim into her subconscious. Dark long hair, strong features, and soft lips...I know this face she thought, her insides already relaxing, and becoming far more sensitive. Roxy quivered and almost lost her balance, placing a hand swiftly on the wall beside her. Name swimming tauntingly in front of her eyes, blazing letters like a neon sign, Jael.

She felt her cheeks flush red, and a sudden wave of wetness seep down her thighs, covering her fingers temptingly, She brought them to her lips, tongue darting out to taste herself. She shook her head trying to get his image out of her head, surprised at her own reaction. But this seemed to make him clearer, and his presence more real in the bathroom.

She watched as her hands seemingly by themselves move back to her pussy, urging her not to stop. Her blush deepened as she felt her inner walls clench around her two probing fingers, feeling embarrassed that she was being so turned on by the idea of Jael. She arched her back, pushing her fingers deeper into the hot wetness, feeling it trickle over her hand and thighs, not remembering the last time she'd felt quite like this. Her stomach tightening, her hands and body trembling, leaning against the wall to keep standing upright, water jets covering her entire body.

Time stopped still for the briefest of seconds, Roxy stopped breathing, moving, knowing she was about to be thrown impossibly over the abyss...Roxy moaned loudly, a deep guttural growl escaped as she shuddered hard, her pussy trembling and shaking, convulsing quickly, gripping her fingers, trying to pull her in more. Her breathing ragged, she slid down the wall, perching her buttocks on the side of the bath. Everything fell quiet again, only the pattering of the shower on the bath stopped a total silence.

Roxy's mind raced from exhilaration to confusion, her head a roller coaster of post orgasmic adrenaline, Jael's face still blazing into her retinas like freshly painted graffiti. After a few minutes, calming her breathing, she climbed out of the bath swiftly grabbing a towel, and ran to her bedroom to dress for work

Roxy scowled as she watched Craig dance around the bar, miming the words to the jukebox, and generally being rather graphic with his gesticulations. She knew why he always picked Bloodhound Gang; he thought it was sexy to stand behind the female customers and gyrate behind them, singing,"You and me baby aint nothing but mammals, lets do it like they do on the discovery channel".

After leaving home she'd been only ten minutes late. Luckily, Craig had been out talking to the Bitter suppliers when she arrived, and the other barmaids hated him too, so there was no fear of anyone telling on her. She laughed and smiled amiably at one of the regulars as he complimented her on her outfit, she'd dressed strategically today, feeling the need to look good. Adjusting her waist length purple vest, and pulling her black skirt down to her hips, though it barely covered her ass, she allowed her eyes scanned the depths of the Jacobs bar, falling on the same faces as everyday, and the same drinks scattered over the tables.

But the one person she was looking for failed to come into view, she told herself off for looking for him, but her heart sank when she realised, that for the first day in months, he wasn't there. She started to wonder if he used to stare at her at all, maybe she'd been imagining him all this time, and her act in the bathroom had cured her of her strange interest in the mythical man. Sighing, she turned to serve and take her mind off of him.

Hours later, and after much argument, Roxy stumbled round Jacobs, finding the last few stray glasses and washing the last of the ashtrays. Someone had infact told Craig that she was late, so he made her lock up for the night, proclaiming he had a date with a "hot mama" and wanted to get out ASAP. Turning up the jukebox, she danced and washed the long wooden bar, sweeping up the fag butts and singing along to The Clash. Once it was all dusted and tidy, Roxy grabbed her coat, flinging it over her shoulders and made her way to the front door. As she turned round to shut and lock the doors, she felt a large pair of hands fall on her shoulders, and a pair of lips close to her ear, breathing a sweet hot breath onto her neck. She shivered, and let out a little sigh, imagining that she was once again daydreaming, and what a wonderful daydream it was starting out as.

"Oohh, please, wait till I get home to start this again..."Roxy whispered to herself.

"If I leave now I will never come back pet, and I don't think either of us want that now do we...?"

Roxy stopped breathing, not moving a muscle, her eyes fixed on the lock of the door, swearing that she wasn't dreaming that voice. The grip on her shoulders tightened, and started to turn her round, she shut her eyes tightly and felt a shiver run down her spine, the voice having a deep impact on her. The turning stopped, she could hear her own breathing, and that of someone else, deeper, shallower, and far more controlled than her quickening breathes.

"Open your eyes Roxy..."The deep soft voice commanded.

Roxy shook her head, nervously.

"Pet, I wont ask you again, do as I ask of you now, or I will leave you, and consider this the end of it before we have even begun. Do you understand?"

Roxy nodded, and slowly opened her eyes, face downcast at her feet. Slowly raising her gaze she saw a pair of feet, clad in black leather boots, buckles all up the front, dark trousers, tightly cut, hugging his legs. Stopping momentarily, she gazed at his stomach, soft cotton shirt, purple and black, nipped waist, divinely made, long leather jacket, fitted and slightly beaten in appearance. Then finally her eyes lifted, landing on his face towering above her, she guessed he must be a good bit over 6ft. She could only focus on his startling eyes, blue, iridescent, gazing into her own, with dark but wanton intent.

"I bet you were wondering where I was..."Jael's lip curved into a soft smile, his right hand reaching to cup her face, locking their gaze to each other.

He moved his left to her hip, gripping lightly but with obvious strength, using a thumb to massage the skin showing there. Roxy felt an involuntary shiver at his touch, like a bolt of electricity down her spine, making her legs almost give way. Pushing her back into the pub, he shut the door with his foot, and guided her to the bar, lifting her up, her buttocks landing on the cold wetness of the clean bar, skirt falling up near her hips.

Jael's growled softly, watching Roxy's Lily thighs on the dark wood, slightly goose bumped from a mix of nerves and the damp of the bar. Roxy mewled softly at the noise, and stopped herself in embarrassment, lifting her hands to cover her flushed cheeks. A quick thought shot into Jael's mind, imagining her other cheeks flushing that colour, wondering how long it would take to turn her curves from white to a dusky pink, musing at the noises she would make, and whether or not she would ask for more.

He watched her shuffle about on the bar, trying to lift her wet buttocks up off the wood, eyes locked on his, watching where his eyes were falling.

"Roxy..."He whispered, leaning in close again, mouth a few inches from her own, quivering slightly.

She bit her lower lip, wanting to look away, but staying defiant, amber pools of emotion.

"Roxy...?" Came his voice again, more insistent, lips just touching hers, hands on her waist, gripping and squeezing the flesh there.

Roxy shivered, the feel of his fingers on her bare flesh sending shock waves through her entire body, all the way down between her legs. She could smell the beginnings of her own arousal, wishing she couldn't, as it meant that he was bound to notice as well, and the curled lip smile adorning his face told her, her suspicion was right.

"Mmm sweetheart...you smell just like I imagined you would," he hissed softly in her ear, bringing his tongue out to slowly lick a trail down her neck, stopping at the nape.

Suddenly, his hands moved, gripping her hands planted on the bar, pinning them down, fingers wrapping around her wrists. Roxy jumped and gasped softly, trying to move her hands, pulling against Jael's grip to no avail. She felt the grip get tighter, and Jael's eyes darken even more at her efforts.

"Do not move." came his voice.

"But...owww"

Roxy whimpered as she felt Jael's teeth biting into the soft flesh of her neck.

"Do not move, and do not speak until I ask you little one, you need to be patient, as I have been for some months now." Roxy nodded her agreement, and stayed perfectly silent.

"Good girl"he purred, seeing Roxy shiver as he said it, marvelling that at least some of his suspicions were right about her.

"Now, I will explain to you what O/our options are, and I want you to remain silent, and listen carefully to me, understand?" Roxy nodded again.

"For some time now I've been coming here to watch you Roxy, sitting in the corner, every night you were here, buying so many drinks, and do you know, I never touch a drop? I buy those drinks purely to watch you, I'm completely teetotal. I wanted to make sure you were what I thought you were before I made my move to talk to you, it was hard not coming to you the second I laid eyes on you..."

Roxy's breath caught in her chest, his words filling her with a secret and new pride, unfamiliar but welcome.

"I know you are only young little one, you're rather inexperienced aren't you?"

Roxy looked up at Jael, biting her lip, considering whether to answer or not, he interrupted her contemplations, telling her that it was perfectly fine for her to now answer.

"Yes, to be honest I'm not, I've done things but I haven't really..." Jael cut off her words, placing a fingertip at her lips.

Yes, to be honest I'm not, I've done things but I haven't really..." Jael cut off her words, placing a fingertip at her lips.

12