JAG

Story Info
The Bermuda Triangle episode.
1.9k words
4.17
66.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lt. Cmdr. Rabb had been assigned to the U.S.S. Reagan to investigate the loss of one of VFF 122 squadron's F/A18/E Superhornets during operations in the Bermuda Triangle.

The aircraft had disappeared from radar at 22,000' during a routine training flight. There had been no indication of a problem, no Mayday; the aircraft just vanished from the Reagan's radar. The Superhornets had the ability to make themselves "invisible" by jamming incoming radar but during training ops this ability was not engaged. The Superhornet had not been captured at all descending or falling to the sea. Frankly, it had just vanished while climbing; it simply faded away. One sweep it was there . . . the next?

Rabb was enjoying the single-life; he was screwing his partner Lt. Col. Sarah Mackenzie on a regular basis as well as the young Petty Officer Jennifer Coates who worked in the JAG office as an assistant. He had even fucked Lt. Robert's young wife Harriet one night and suspected he had been the one who knocked her up. Aside from his regular stable Rabb had many "targets of opportunity" to occupy him.

The Reagan was some one hundred nautical miles S/S/W of Bermuda when Rabb arrived onboard. After a briefing with the captain he was assigned a cabin and an assistant for his stay aboard. The assistant was Petty Officer Barbara Simpson, a married N.C.O. who had been at sea on the Reagan for the past six months.

Simpson was an attractive 32 year-old redhead with an ample bust. The freckled mom was just Rabb's type. He looked forward to her services. It was easy to get Simpson into his cabin where Rabb composed his reports. He would get Simpson to transcribe his notes onto the hard drive of his laptop. In the privacy of the cabin it wasn't hard to get the Petty Officer to share the bottle of rum he had brought aboard with him.

Male-female fraternization aboard ship was strictly against navy regs but in the confines of his cabin Rabb could do as he pleased with little risk of discovery. He knew after six months at sea Simpson having been separated from her husband would be pretty horny. It was a simple matter of getting her clothes off.

It was 1900 hrs and Rabb had interviewed half a dozen of the crew, the radar operator, the air boss, the squadron commander and a couple of the flight deck crew that had been on duty when the Superhornet had launched. He had taken Simpson to his cabin with him to enter his notes into his report. It was completely routine procedure so the young wife had no idea she was about to be seduced by the Lieutenant Commander.

2130 hrs...Rabb's cabin aboard the Reagan.

Simpson had finally completed all of Rabb's notes as he had dictated them into the records.

"Well thank you Barbara, you've done a fine job." Rabb commended his assistant.

"Thank you sir." Simpson replied.

"You don't need the sir when we are alone, you can call me Harm." Rabb advised Simpson.

It was the first time Simpson had worked with a flag officer and she was still getting comfortable being with him.

"Yes sir, I mean Harm." She answered.

"Would you like to have a drink with me?" Rabb asked.

"Isn't it against regs?" Simpson inquired.

"Nobody's going to know." He said pouring a couple of stiff drinks.

One drink turned into two, and then three. Soon the attractive redhead was at his mercy.

"What are you doing sir?" Simpson exclaimed.

"What do you think?" he answered as he continued to unbutton her shirt.

Rabb opened her unfastened shirt and revealed a very well filled white bra beneath. Peeling the shirt off her shoulders he reached behind her and unfastened her bar. Rabb felt the bra pop as the tension was relieved and pulled the bra forward allowing Simpson's large freckled breasts to tumble into his view.

"Sir!" the embarrassed Petty Officer exclaimed.

Simpson offered no more resistance as Rabb removed her dungarees. As she stood before him he slid her panties down over her hips revealing her neatly trimmed firebush. It was Rabb's first encounter with a redhead's bush and he was fascinated by its attractiveness. His mouth covered her pussy and his tongue began to explore her.

"Oh sir!" Simpson moaned as the Lieutenant Commander's tongue found her clit. Rabb filled his hands with her bare ass cheeks and pulled her womanhood into his face.

"Fuck me Sir!" she begged.

Harm thought it strange she had made no mention of her husband of five-year-old son back home in Kentucky. Rabb had a supply of condoms in his kit bag but he like to fuck the married ones bare cock, spitting his sperm into their wombs. Being at sea chances were that Simpson was not taking birth control pills needlessly, with a bit of luck she would be fertile.

Simpson lay nude across Rabb's bunk; her legs open waiting to be taken. Rabb quickly stripped down so he could please the frustrate wife.

Son accepted his cock like a sex-starved nymphomaniac. Her pussy was tight after months of inactivity. He thrust himself all the way into her sacred space.

Simpson's legs wrapped around the Lieutenant Commander's butt drawing his into her ginger nest. "Oh fuck me Harm, I need it!" she pleaded.

Rabb did his best to satisfy the estranged wife's need for cock, rapidly thrusting himself in and out of her cavern like a virtual fucking machine.

Simpson bucked under him moaning loudly, she loved hard fucking.

"Harder, harder God damn it make me come!" she cried.

Six months of pent-up lust finally escaped from Simpson's loins, her orgasm was shattering, racking her body with uncontrollable muscle spasms. Rabb released his seed into her garden.

Rabb laid there, his spent cock soaking in Simpson's honey pot. After a short recovery period he did her again, this time in the doggy position. The way Simpson was rocking back and forth on his shaft he knew she was really enjoying it.

Rabb grasped her bare hips and fucked her like an old boot, his cock traveling into her until his balls slapped her on each stroke.

"Ride me flyboy!" Simpson cried out.

Rabb kicked in the afterburners and rammed his cock full bore into the redhead's cunt. "Take that you cheating slut!" he chastised her.

Simpson's orgasm came in rapid succession like the staccato of Rabb's F14 40 mm cannons.

"Oh my God! Please, I can't stand anymore." Simpson pleaded.

Rabb ignored her begging and continued firing his Sidewinder into the target.

Simpson collapsed on her belly on the bed, exhausted.

Simpson slept like a baby in Rabb's arms, well satisfied after her months of famine.

0630 hrs Rabb and Simpson sat in the galley planning their day's work.

"Permission to speak freely Sir?" Simpson asked.

"Go ahead Petty Officer." Rabb agreed.

"I have a bunk mate, a 19 year-old yeoman, Janet Lamb. Janet is bisexual and we have been fooling around together. I was wondering if it would be possible for me to bring Janet to the Lieutenant Commander's cabin tonight for a threesome?" Simpson suggested.

Rabb looked around; there was no one within hearing distance.

"Permission granted." Rabb replied.

2030 hrs...Lt, Com. H. Rabb's cabin aboard U.S.S. Ronald Reagan somewhere in the Bermuda Triangle.

Rabb had wound up his investigation interviewing the remaining witnesses. His findings were inconclusive, just another mysterious aircraft vanishing in the frightening triangle. With workout of the way he awaited the arrival of his sending off party.

A knock at the door..."Enter." Rabb shouted.

The hatch swung open and Petty Officer Simpson stepped into his cabin followed by a lovely young black girl.

"Close the hatch and latch it." Rabb ordered.

Simpson did as instructed, "This is Janet." She said introducing her friend.

Rabb was ready for the girls; he had showered and was wearing only his boxer shorts. "Pleased to meet you Janet."

The young yeoman was visibly uncomfortable in the presence of the male senior officer. "Barbara has told me so much about you." Lamb offered.

"So you would like to join us in a little fun?" Rabb asked the shy young girl.

"Yes Sir." Lamb agreed.

"Permission to get naked Sir?" Simpson requested.

"Granted." Rabb willingly permitted.

Rabb watched the two women strip. Neither wore underwear, removing their shirts and dungarees they were instantly naked before his eyes.

Lamb had an ample body with generous tits crowned by large chocolate nipples. Her pussy was shaven smooth.

"Permission to suck the Commander's cock?" the naked Simpson asked.

Once again Rabb granted their request.

The two naked females knelt on the cabin deck in front of him and Simpson pulled down his shorts releasing his erection. Simpson took him into her mouth first.

"God" Rabb thought. "Her husband is a lucky man." As Simpson gobbled his cock. Little did he know Barbara Simpson had never sucked her husband's cock during the five years she had known him? She wasn't that kind of girl but now she was being a sea-going slut.

Rabb was enjoying Simpson's tongue action when she turned his cock over to Lamb. Lamb swallowed his dick still glistening with Simpson's saliva. He quickly found Lamb was also a competent sucker of cocks. The young blonde's full lips sealed around Rabb's thick cock as her cheeks sunk in with the vacuum in her mouth. Her lively tongue danced over his cockhead while he felt Simpson taking his scrotum into her mouth. He was now in two women's mouths at the same time.

He could hold back no longer, he fed Lamb three mega spurts of his creamy goo, her lips squeegee every drop into her mouth as he withdrew his spent weapon.

While Rabb watched Lamb kissed Simpson, he knew she was passing his load into her mouth. He watched fascinated while the girls snowballed his cum back and forth until it was finally consumed.

"Jane wants to fuck you first Sir since I have already had you." Simpson said, "I would love to sit on the Commander's face." She added.

Rabb lie on his back naked on his bunk and let the women mount him. The blonde impaled her pussy on his erection while Simpson lowered her cunt Simpson's ginger pubic hair tickled his nose while his cock slid into Lamb's hungry cunt.

Simpson's musk was pungent; the scent of sex filled his nostrils. Hesitantly his tongue entered her moistness seeking the trigger of her passion. He quickly found her puffed-up clitoris and his tongue begin battering it like a miniature punching bag. He felt her cunt begin to scrub his face as he aroused her.

Lamb was raising herself and dropping onto his stiff pole, each time driving him deep into her intimate space. Simpson's thighs were clamped tight against Rabb's ears muffling the sounds of the women's moans. Rabb was prisoner of two cunts.

Rabb felt Simpson's legs tighten their grip on his head as she flushed her female cum into his mouth; Her orgasm was intense as he swallowed her stream of juices. Satisfied Simpson dismounted Rabb's face allowing Lambs tongue to scavenge his mouth for a taste of Simpson.

Rabb could hold back no longer, he erupted in the black girl like Mount St. Helen's, blasting his hot lava up into her dark cavern.

Lamb disengaged and moved her cunt up to Rabb's face to enjoy her orgasm. As she lowered her sodden pussy onto his mouth Rabb could taste his own sperm dripping from her freshly fucked hole.

"Oh yes!" Lamb moaned as she cum into Rabb's mouth.

Simpson had already taken his spent cock into her mouth and was breathing life back into it.