Jahaliya Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Horace!" Sylvia gasped, curling her tail about his leg and stroking the soft tuft of hair at the tip lightly over his balls. "More! Fuck me!"

"'Fuck'? So, how does he 'fuck'?" The Queen called out from somewhere above the lioness and Sylvia laughed giddily to see her Majesty upon the shoulders of a rather pleased looking leonine guard, raising her goblet high as if to salute Sylvia's exhibition.

The lioness would have replied, if Horace had not thrust especially hard into her soft, slick sex - the only reply Sylvia was therefore able to give was an orgasmic roar serenaded by the cheers of the crowd. She closed her eyes in unadulterated bliss as Horace groaned and pumped hard into her, the lioness clenching and rippling her cunny around his throbbing rod to milk every drop of his sticky cum. Although, she thought with a wry smile, she doubted that it would be the last time he would cum that evening, if she had the slightest say in the matter.

Licking his lips, John was stood in a prime position to watch Horace pounding into Sylvia, cum dripping down her widely spread thighs. Subtly, he was almost glad that he had had to perform his duty in protecting or attending to Princess Jasmine, given the view he found himself provided with. But surely duty could be combined with pleasure in a situation such as this?

Murring softly to himself, the mouse stroked his hard cock, sighing lightly at the shiver of pleasure it brought and the gentle, seeping relief like a cool draught of water. He pondered vaguely how embarrassed he would have been previously to be pawing himself so lewdly in his old life - that time seemed but a distant memory to the mouse, even if the thoughts still resurfaced occasionally. Now...it was more of a thrill than anything else to have a freedom so delicious that he could taste it on the tip of his tongue; panting softly, John rubbed his cock, desperate to feel his release.

It did not take long before the mouse gave a loud yelp, John grasping his cock firmly around the base as he climaxed, releasing delicious spurts of his seed over the floor, where it pooled in testament to his virility. He moaned and rolled his head back, gasping through faintly parted lips as his cock throbbed in his paw, not becoming limp but hardening further, if anything, the mouse shaking with arousal.

Her muzzle concealed, Jasmine bit her lip and observed, her eyes following the jets of cum squirting liberally from the mouse's cock. Her paws twitched in her lap and her fingers curled tightly into her palms as a warm glow rose in her belly, the tips of her ears flushing a pink hue from a feeling that she dared not acknowledge, let alone accept. Suddenly realising what she was doing - she was watching John touch himself! That was not normal! That was not something a Princess should do, even more so a newly wedded Princess! - Jasmine pinched her arm roughly, drawing a sharp breath at the brief pain. How could she do such a thing? How could she do such a thing to her husband who was...

Her thoughts trailed off and she closed her eyes, the events of the day crashing down upon her with the force of a tidal wave. She felt as if she was no more than a cub experiencing its new world for the very first time in its young life. And making all the mistakes of the young - mistakes she should not ever, ever make again.

"John?" She questioned quietly, timidly; John immediately turned his attention to her with a ready smile. "May I be escorted to my room? I am exhausted."

"Of course, Princess!" He said happily, trotting off to Ryoga with a bounce in his step and his cock dripping semen, happy to be able to serve the Princess and also anticipating locating the pair of tigress' once more.

*

In the royal bedchamber, Jasmine prepared with some trepidation for the night to come, unable to take her mind off the raunchy exhibition that she had borne witness to in the banquet hall; she had fully expected to be forced to be a part of it, though was extremely thankful and grateful to John for protecting her throughout, her thoughts marginally warmer towards the intuitive mouse, her husband's aide. Her hands shook ever so slightly as she drew back the cover on the bed, trailing her soft fingertips over the luxurious silk cover and ensuring that everything was perfect - exactly as she wanted it.

"Jasmine," Ryoga greeted her warmly, entering the chamber, the warm aura of sexual satisfaction emanating from his freshly cleaned and scented fur. "What a night that was! I hope you don't mind, but I've given Robin the bedchamber next to ours," he indicated the door that rendered the room adjacent to theirs. "She'll have it decorated to her tastes in due course, I expect - perhaps you'd like to help with that? We talked about your wonderful eye for detail on the journey here."

"Yes, Prince Ryoga," she said modestly, not liking the thought of Robin being so close but perking up slightly at the possible project that she may be of assistance in undertaking. "I'm sure that will be most pleasant."

"Don't worry, my lovely wife," he said genuinely, resting his paws very lightly upon her upper arms, though not restraining her physically. "She is aware of the boundaries for now. And besides - John will be keeping her company in bed tonight. We'll be hard pressed to get any rest at all, if those two have any say in the matter!"

"Are you okay, my dear?" He continued, concern clouding his bright eyes. "I understand that our...customs...must come as such a shock to you. We have a very different way of conducting affairs here than what you are used to."

"But...of course," Jasmine said hesitantly. "It is surely...different, but I am sure that I will become well accustomed to your...culture...in due course. I must," she concluded simply.

"However, my lord Ryoga," she said with a small sigh that could have been one of sadness or one of relief. "We may as well retire to bed, to garner what sleep we may, as you must be fatigued by your...exertions in the banquet hall. I would not like to weary you further tonight."

Thinking that she had escaped his attentions for the night - that anticipated first night that husband and wife ritualistically spent in each other's arms, whether wanted or not - she made as if to get into the bed, swamped in her nightly attire and a light veil resting delicately upon her muzzle. When he did not follow suit, Jasmine looked up in confusion and then froze.

"I don't know..." Ryoga started, a knowing smile spreading over his muzzle as he approached his still clothed wife with his cock rising to full, proud mast once more. "The blessing of the Goddess upon the wedding ceremony is not only extremely generous but most...reliable, also. I am not wearied in the slightest."

Horrified at the sudden turn of events, Jasmine jumped away from the bed as if was covered in snakes, thoughts of all the wrongs she had done that evening crowding into her mind. She had watched him, she had watched John stroke his...his... And she had felt... How could she have done such a thing? What would Ryoga say to her? He would find out - he would know! What would he do to her? She was not pure to take to the marriage bed!

"I watched John abuse himself!" She cried out sharply, holding up her paws before her muzzle as if to ward off a blow. Shocked and confused, Ryoga halted immediately, even taking a step back to assure her that he was not going to advance further.

"Abuse himself? What do you mean? Is John hurt?" He asked quickly, worried that something had happened while he was occupied with Robin and his other partners. Perhaps John had warded off a too eager Jahaliyan from Jasmine and had become injured in some innocent scuffle? There had been a deal of confusion and chaos in the hall...something could have gone amiss.

"I watched him," she sobbed, crumpling into a heap upon the floor. "He was touching himself in front of me, I couldn't help myself, I am so, so sorry."

"My dear," Ryoga broke in, finally understanding what she had seen. "You did nothing wrong, please do not apologise to me, it is perfectly normal and -"

"But, my lord, I must have," she sniffed, looking up imploringly as he crouched beside her, trying to draw her in against her chest, though she resisted his touch. "In...in my faith...why, it is adultery for any woman to even look at another man with...with...lust in her gaze. My father... Once I sinned. I looked at a guard when entering womanhood with the innocence of a child."

"What happened?" He asked soothingly, rubbing her shoulder as her muscles unconsciously unknotted and began to relax beneath his paw.

"He...he... I was wrong, he was right to do what he did," she said in a rush, unable to contain the words. "I was black and blue with bruises for weeks afterwards, it was so -"

"He beat you!" Ryoga roared furiously, Princess Jasmine falling backwards in her attempt to escape his fury. "For nothing! For no more than what should be expected of you as a young woman! Why, I should hunt that useless piece of flesh down myself and take his very life for having the audacity to harm my wife!"

"Please, please..." Jasmine stammered, cowering and curling up into a tight ball upon the floor. "I never meant... I'm sorry..."

Seeing his wife backing away from him, Ryoga looked down at his fist, which he had clenched subconsciously, his vision red with thoughts of what he would do to her father for harming her over such a thing. Beating was not discipline for a child and it was not suitable for an adult either - she had been wronged and she did not even know or understand how badly she had been wronged. Kneeling beside the frightened jackal, Ryoga gently took her into his arms, embracing and holding her close with a warmth and love that she had not expected; she turned her face up to his, startled by the fierce sense of protection she saw there.

"Do not worry, my wife," he said, removing her veil to kiss her forehead lightly, admiring her exotic jackal features as she blinked tearfully, wondering if she should reach for it or not. "I am not angry at you in the slightest, only worried for your health and wellbeing. But you will never have anything to fear as long as you are in Jahaliya - or out of it. I promise that no wrongs will ever be made to you ever again. And you did nothing wrong earlier, with looking at John, I promise you. Come to bed and we will speak of this when we are both well rested."

Calmed, Jasmine pressed her tear-stained face into Ryoga's neck, allowing him to gallantly scoop her up into his strong arms and tuck her into the bed. The wolf darted to the lanterns about the room, not wanting to call in a servant to do the chore with his wife in such a fragile state, blowing each one out with a puff of breath rather than magic and then curled up beside his wife to hold her to his chest as she drifted into unconsciousness. And, as she sank into sleep, Jasmine smiled softly, knowing that, even though she did not understand this strange land and their ways, she was undoubtedly safe here and always would be.

That was good to know.