Jahaliya Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon Corsi pushed back at John, verbally pleading for more and the mouse, in a flash of inspiration, grabbed a handful of her hair. Feeling her head dragged back, Corsi yelped and moaned loudly, her loud pants giving voice to her pleasure as he eyes half-closed in bliss. John lost it and drove her hips against the wall, emptying his seed into her tight pussy where it dripped out to stain her thighs, too much for the femfur to contain within her in such a position. Corsi groaned and whined through her own climax, rubbing her rear against John's crotch as he drew back, albeit reluctantly.

"Go play with the others," he teased her, slapping her rump playfully.

"Sure, we'll come back for you later," she giggled, blowing him a kiss as she bounded off to the other pair.

Where the heck are the other two? John thought as he chose a door at random and trotted through, in search of Robin and Tina. There can't have gone far... And, goddess, I have to fuck!

He raced through the mansion at breakneck speed, his arousal making it difficult for him not to retrace his footsteps. Finally, he scented the pair and crept stealthily into the bedroom where they were hiding, though not successfully.

"Do you think he will find us in hear?" Robin whispered, her voice hushed; she was curled up at the bottom of a walk-in wardrobe. Tina patted her shoulder soothingly and watched the door vigilantly.

"Don't worry, he's gone, I'm sure he's gone."

"No, I'm not!" John shouted as he leapt into view, his cock rising. "And you haven't escaped by far!"

"No! Go away!" Robin squealed while Tina grabbed and brandished a chair.

"Yeah, get away!" Tina snapped, her black and white fur bristling even if the scent of her arousal was too thick in the air to convince John that she was at all scared.

Taking this as a challenge, John wrestled the chair away from the skunk and threw her on to the bed, Robin shouting something incoherent. John sliced her dress down the front with the narrow handle of a silver comb, revealing her muscled body and going slack-jawed at the very sight of her. Taking advantage of his distraction, Tina brought her legs up in an attempt to kick the mouse away but was unsuccessful as John simply parted her legs and acquainted his cock with her pussy, spreading the tight female wide. Tina squirmed and fought his hold, delighting in the light restraint as Robin watched, her body tense but panting lightly in need.

"Oh no, Robin! Robin, help me!" Tina squeaked in mock-terror, her eyes bright.

Valiantly, Robin charged John and clawed at his back but he merely shook her off, turning his attention to her as Tina slid off the bed, her muzzle and tongue stroking his balls pleasantly as they churned with cum.

"What, you can't wait your turn?" He asked incredulously, jerking her skirts up around her waist. "Well then!"

Lifting Robin on to the hollow on the bed made by Tina's body, he slid into her cunny and pounded the wolfess ruthlessly, fucking her hard and fast just the way that he knew she liked it. He half-crawled on to the bed over her and raised her legs up around his waist, driving in at an angle that stroked her g-spot over and over again; Robin howled, catching his gaze with hers, which was smouldering with passion. Grabbing him by the shoulders, Robin forced him closer so that her muzzle was a hair's breadth from his rounded ear.

"This is fun, but if you ever think that you can really do this to us without consent, we'll smash your muzzle in and castrate you for good measure!" Robin whispered, only half-teasing.

"I, uh, understand!" John replied a little too quickly, which made Robin laugh as she enjoyed the fucking, pinning him on his back so that she could straddle his hips.

With Tina licking his balls and burying three fingers into her snatch, John held back from this orgasm and flipped Robin off the bed on to Tina. The pair giggled, unhurt in a tangle of limbs, and kissed passionately, rubbing their breasts together and finding their wet pussies. Wishing that he didn't have to search out another, John sighed and wondered if they would indulge him later. Hopeful, he leaped out the window to land lightly on the grass below the window, his feet dampened by dew.

A bell chimed some distance away, marking the hours, and John guessed correctly that it was coming from the little church that he had seen upon entering the village. Stretching his legs into a ground-covering lope, the path seemed to melt away before him and he was outside the church in no time; the bell had not even finished chiming the hour.

He opened the creaky, wooden door cautiously, peeking around the edge and holding back a laugh at what he saw. Jessica had not had enough the first time round and was kneeling at the altar dressed from head to toe in a nun's habit, not an inch of her delectable body uncovered, bar her muzzle and paws. She crossed herself and mumbled a prayer for the girls in the village, praying that they would be released from their oppression and suffering. It would happen sooner than she thought!

As quiet as, well... As quiet as a mouse, John tip-toed forward and knelt behind Jess, reaching around to fondle her breasts mid-prayer. The vixen paused in her mumbled prayer, rolling her shoulders in a futile attempt to get John to leave her alone but he was not to be dissuaded. Digging his fingers into the habit to grab a good handful, John wrenched his paws apart, smirking at the satisfying rip, the material giving up at the seams and falling into two halves, both parts hanging from Jessica's red shoulders. John angled her forward slightly as she moaned, rubbing his cock between her perfect ass cheeks and smearing pre cum and sperm into her shiny fur.

He could not bear to tease her for long, however, after cutting off his orgasm with Robin and Tina. With a passionate groan, he forced his cock into Jess and they fell forward, writhing and bucking on the cold, church floor with the altar rising above them sternly. Jessica yipped and ground back on his cock, taking him fully into her stretched cunny, only aiming for her second and hopefully not final orgasm of the day.

Sapphire, high up on the floating mattress that kept Ryoga and her out of John's way, paced to and fro, blinking rapidly and fighting to make her eyes adjust to the erotic sights. Something was building in the pit of her belly and she groaned, flattening herself on to the edge of the mattress and peering down, her tail wagging eagerly for something that she could not understand but wanted to know. She ears twitched her ears in all directions, trying to catch the sounds that she had grown so sensitive to and the needy canine moaned in response to the moans of the harem girls as they were fucked into orgasmic stupor.

Ryoga, who seemed to have partially regained his senses, looked down at his paws as if he was unfamiliar with them, staring around at the arousing scenes taking place: Horace on the balcony with Sylvia, John fucking the nun in the habit and the harem girls continuing their lesbian orgy at the tea social. Though his eyes were unfocused and bleary like one that had been raised from a deep slumber, his cock perked into life and became swollen for the first time since the assassination attempt. A lustful growl rose in his throat and the wolf bared his teeth in feral need, pent up after such a period of abstinence. He had to fuck! But all the girls were below and he could not jump from such a height (he did not know that the illusion cave was in effect).

He turned to the nearest female fur and pounced.

Sapphire barked in surprise when she was pressed into the mattress, though no uncomfortably so. She glanced up in mild confusion, wondering what had gotten into the prince, when she felt something hard poking against her thigh and stabbing forward randomly. Ryoga growled and flashed her a grin that she readily returned, scrambling up on to her paws and knees with her tail lifted in an open invitation. Who was Ryoga to refuse now? He sank his cock into her with a bitten back groan, digging his canines into his lower lip until he tasted a speck of blood. It just felt so good to do it again!

"He is cured!" Lydra cried out jubilantly and the participants below paused in their proceedings to cheer joyously, thrilled that the healing had worked and that they had their prince back, hopefully as he was before.

"But what was the sacrifice?" Tina yelled up, trying to push Robin's muzzle away from her soaked sex in the tea room.

"Sapphire's inhibitions," Lydra intoned softly, though every fur still heard her.

The fur in question panted and groaned in agreement, muscles trembling from climax, Ryoga pounding into her cunny like a wolf possessed. Saph wriggled and dropped her muzzle on to her folded arms, allowing Ryoga to fuck her as she pleased even as her orgasm sent pleasurable ripples up her spine.

"But wait!" Lydra soared over to the mattress, swaying on top of her platform. "Let me set them down, wait for just a moment, Ryoga!"

"All this time and you're asking me to wait?" Ryoga yelped in mock indignation, though he obligingly withdrew from Saph who moaned in disappointment.

"Yes, wait," she repeated with the hint of a giggle.

The floating platforms drifted gently to rest on the grass below and disappeared, leaving every fur that had been part of the healing to gather. The Oracle, who had watched the entirety, hobbled forward with a slight, secretive smile twitching at the corner of her lips. The castle and village wavered and slowly faded into a cacophony of mismatched colours and shapes under Lydra's direction, but Robin gasped as the scene reformed into that of a glorious throne room wrought from gold.

Lydra bowed respectfully and offered the seat of the throne to Ryoga, who took it a little unwillingly as his eyes were riveted to the naked and half-naked harem girls, who tittered girlishly. When he was seated and at ease, the harem formed a line in front of the raised throne, rearranging their torn garments to best frame their bodies, their muzzles and pussies dripping with a delicious mixture of sexual fluids just begging to be sampled by the prince. The wolf affected a nonchalant expression but his raging hard-on told a different tale.

"So, Ryoga..." Robin began slowly, arching her back to thrust out her breasts with torn, black tatters of silk draped over them. "Which of us turned you on the most? Are you back with us?"

Ryoga could not decide where to look and scanned up and down the sultry line while the girls posed and preened for him, their bodies aching for more despite their exertion. Natasha smoothed her ears back and batted her eyelashes, darkened with mascara, at the prince, sealing the deal as far as he was concerned. With a typical howl, Ryoga sprang for her, grabbing her breasts in two paws and at the same time pulling her back on to his cock. The bunny wriggled her hips, cotton tail bobbing, and moaned playfully, less proud to have been chosen as the winner and happier to see Ryoga acting as he should - like himself.

While Ryoga was otherwise occupied, the Queen and King entered the illusion cave, walking down the centre of the improvised throne room with their paws clasped tightly together, the Queen's right paw in the left paw of the beaming King. When the Queen saw Ryoga with his cock buried in Natasha's snatch, she shrieked with joy, clapping her paws together and barely withholding herself from racing forward in a most undignified manner. Instead they continued calmly and sedately towards Ryoga, only briefly embracing him so as not to disturb him while his sexual recovery was still in progress. The prince smiled happily, sharing in his parents joy, but didn't slow his rough fuck in the slightest - not that Natasha wanted him to stop. The royals gestured to the rest of the room and all that had gathered within.

"Thank you for your service to the crown," the Queen said gently with a tear trickling down her cheek. "We cannot thank all of you enough. And Horace and John," she turned to them solemnly. "Thank you for allowing your deepest fantasies to be played out to save Ryoga. There will be rewards for you to come."

"Come," the King said joyously, extending his arm towards Sapphire so that Horace and John didn't have a chance to stammer their thanks. "We must get you dressed like a proper Jahaliyan! There is much more to come for you! And welcome to our house for a second time."

"Thank you, sir," Saph said quietly, lowering her body fluidly to her knees and bowing her bandaged head. "Thank you for allowing my sight to be restored. I hope to be of service to Jasmine and the kingdom for the remainder of my life. Thank you, thank you."

*

"I'm glad to have you back," Robin almost purred, hugging Ryoga tightly around the waist even as they walked down the corridor to their rooms. Sapphire trailed behind, experimenting with unrolling a layer of gauze to allow her eyes to become more accustomed to the softer, late evening light.

"It's good to be back," Ryoga murmured, half in a daze as he leaned into Robin's arms. "I'm sorry for the trouble I caused when I was...out of it. I should never have said much of what I did say and for that I am deeply sorry."

"It wasn't your fault," Robin started, pushing open the door to Ryoga's suite with her foot and stopping in her tracks when she saw Jasmine standing there, paws clasped before her.

Husband and wife stared at each other, neither knowing what to say or do. How should one act after surviving such an ordeal? Jasmine held her breath, undecided as to whether or not she should allow Ryoga to make the first move. Was he healed or not? They sounded happy.

"How...are you?" She asked cautiously, keeping her distance as if she was afraid that Ryoga would launch himself at her.

"Much better, my dear, thank you," Ryoga answered her warmly, opening his arms for her embrace. Hesitantly, she half-stepped forward and then looked away, clutching her upper body anxiously.

"Sorry?" Her eyes widened in shock. "But what for? I'm the one who should be sorry! Half this, this...mess was my fault."

"Your fault?" He shook his head vehemently, Robin and Sapphire joining him. "Never! Why would you even think that?"

"Half the problem was that you would not have had a heir," Jasmine answered, flattening her ears in an uncharacteristic fashion. "I'm very glad that you are yourself again. Now I must fulfill my duty."

With that, Jasmine raised both paws to the collar of her cream night robe and ripped it down the front, grunting with the effort it took to rend the fine, silky material. Ryoga's jaw dropped and, although he had spent the last few hours making good use of his regained virility, his cock hardened noticeably, his body eager for more. His eyes roved hungrily over Jasmine's buxom, curvaceous figure - how had she hidden that under her clothes? - and he whimpered quietly, closing his eyes as he knew that it was all for the wrong reasons. Jasmine gulped and met his eyes; deep in them, he could see fear burning in place of lust and, worst of all, resignation.

"Jasmine," he said, straining not to do anything. "I...I can't. Not now."

"But I - "

Swallowing his desire, Ryoga carefully paced forward and took Jasmine's paws in his to close her robe for her, holding her paws together at her midriff with the fabric in their joint grasp. Even with her body partially obscured, a good portion of her breasts was revealed and her shapely, feminine legs drew his eye lower and his cock harder. Jasmine shook her head and refused to clench her paws on the robe to hold it in place, raising her muzzle almost defiantly, though there was a glimmer of relief flickering within.

"My dear," he said gently, holding her torn robe closed for her. "Sex is not a duty that you must perform, nor a chore. To treat it as such would be an abomination. You should want to do it from nothing less than love and desire. Passion, my wife."

"But I can't do that!" She exclaimed, tearing herself away from Ryoga's paws and drawing the ripped fabric tighter around her body. "What if this happens again? What if you don't have a heir? You cannot risk that! It must be now!"

"Yes, yes," he said soothingly, trying to stroke her arm comfortingly though she jerked it away with a haughty expression. "I understand the risk all too well. But no one, especially me, wants you to be unhappy here. That is something more important than any heir."

Jasmine sat gingerly upon the edge of the bed, mulling this new information over. She could not recall the last time that somebody had brought her happiness into a decision. How absurd. What should it matter? He would not take her to bed without first seeing her happy, was that it? Very well then...

"Then I will conform," Jasmine said firmly as if there was to be no arguing in the matter. Ryoga, Robin and Sapphire, though she was but newly acquainted with the liberation of Jahaliya, sighed and shook their heads.

"No, no," Robin interjected, sitting beside Jasmine. "That's not it. You shouldn't feel bound to do it. You should feel free, when you are ready, that is. Free to be naked, lusty and, yes, fuck whoever you please. Free to do as you please within reason. No hanging from the drapes now, you got it?"

That startled a light, musical laugh from Jasmine and Ryoga embraced her warmly as Robin did the same, holding her close and warm between them. The canine stiffened and then relaxed into their gentle, comforting hold. It was kind of nice, really, to just be held and to feel safe.

"We will help," Robin murmured, her breath tickling Jasmine's ear. "Help you to find your lust and be happy on your own terms. You're not alone in this."

That does not sound reassuring... She thought with a subconscious, wry smile. But it will not be too difficult to live with if they remain so, so...caring. Is that the word for it?

And, although she could not comprehend how furs that were capable of the most lewd, obscene acts could be so patient, kind and caring, she chose not to question it. Over Ryoga's shoulder, she could see Sapphire standing adorned with the Jahaliyans native harness dress and matching dark brown boots, appearing truly happy for the first since she had been in Jasmine's service. She positive beamed and nodded encouragingly to Jasmine, who was suddenly struck by the intense coppery colour of her eyes, showing through the gauze as she blinked and those long lashes dipped and rose. Jasmine closed her eyes and sighed.

At least one of us is comfortable here. Maybe I will be too, one day. Maybe.