Jailhouse Gang-Bang

Story Info
Stella is brought in to cheer up the cons.
3k words
4.12
190.7k
44
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,431 Followers

Jack Wylie Sat back on the hard bunk, his thin mattress doing little to add comfort to his tortured mind or body. Thinking was what there was most time for in this godforsaken place; eating; sleeping and thinking.

Jack was a small man in stature and in mind. Talked into the robbery a year ago by his so-called friends, they had all been caught and sentenced to harsh terms of imprisonment. Jack could hardly have been more surprised when the judge handed him a sentence of five years. But that was months ago now and, if it were really possible, Jack had settled into his new routine.

Jack's wife, Stella visited often and that used to be a great source of comfort to him; although the rules about physical contact precluded them touching, the merest hint of a swaying breast beneath a blouse or the rustle of a nylon stocking against a skirt was enough to make Jack's day. Of course the pleasure was short-lived and as soon as Stella had gone, Jack was left with a huge empty feeling in his heart and a hard-on that just wouldn't quit.

But that was then. Since Jack's meeting with Freddie Weldon and associates in the shower block one evening, He had soon regretted Stella ever coming to the prison to visit.

"It'll be better for you, Jack," Weldon had said in that false-friendly tone, "better for you, better for us and, you never know, maybe better for Stella!"

At first, Jack was appalled by the suggestion. He had heard whispers from the other quieter cons about wives being brought into the prison for the amusement of Freddie and his gang, but had never really believed them, but now, sitting alone on his bunk, he had to admit that the situation was very, very real. Within the cell-block walls the sense of violence was never far away but, until now, until that first visit from Stella, Jack had always managed to steer clear of danger. Now they wanted her and they wanted him to provide her for them - like a pimp, Jack thought with a shudder of disgust.

The meeting with Stella on her next visit had gone better than Jack had anticipated. He had found it very difficult to bring the subject up at first; it was just not the sort of thing you asked your wife outright. Stella soon realised that something was wrong; bothering him. She badgered him, she cajoled him and, eventually, he just blurted it out.

"They want you to come into the prison one night and let them fuck you!"

Jack's eyes had turned downwards, disgusted with himself for the words that passed his lips.

"And if I refuse?" she had asked

"I don't even want to think about that. There are men in here that will do just about anything to a guy for very little reason."

He supposed that he had known, deep in his heart, that Stella would never have refused, but even he was a little surprised at the speed of her acceptance.

That evening Jack had sought an audience with Weldon and his crew. He detested the way that Freddie's thin lips curled in to a sneering grin when Jack told him the result of Stella's visit, and he loathed the way his eyes flashed in anticipation. Freddie explained that one of the night duty guards would guide Stella inside but that he would obviously be expecting "payment" for this service. Jack had realised immediately what was being implied. He didn't suppose that a guard would be any worse than one of the cons.

Stella Wylie had prepared herself carefully for tonight. She didn't suppose that the men she was about to let ravage her really cared that much about how she looked, but she had always prided herself on her appearance and wasn't about to let herself go now. Makeup had been applied with the usual precision and her decision to wear a light, summer dress was more out of ease of access than practicality.

As she waited patiently at the pre-arranged rendezvous point, she thought about her husband, Jack. She had felt very guilty about the way his recent life had been unfolding; it was she, in an almost ceaseless quest for more of everything, that had been responsible for him joining the gang of robbers that night and she had shed tears when he was led away to jail. But she knew herself to be a selfish person and also highly sexed. The question of how she would remain faithful and also satisfied was never far from her mind. And then this situation had presented itself. Jack himself had been the one to ask her and so, in her mind, she would not be cheating on him.

Stella felt a shiver of anticipation run through her body as she saw the uniformed guard appear from the shadows. His keys clanked and the iron gate creaked noisily, echoing in the still night air as she was ushered inside the compound. How many other reluctantly willing wives had walked this path? she wondered as she followed the shadowy figure into the building.

Jack Wylie started as he heard the big, iron door that led to the compound slam shut. Shaking his head free of his thoughts he jumped up and clung to the cell bars trying to look as far down the corridor as he could. He could hear footsteps - two sets, he thought - on the scrubbed floor. He knew that Stella was coming.

"Come on, you'll see him in a few minutes." growled the guard as he pulled Stella past Jack's cell and further along the corridor.

Jack's hand searched for his wife's touch as he leaned through the bars, but it was too late, her footsteps and perfumed scent were already past him and on the way to the kitchens.

Suddenly, Jack heard a noise and, for a brief moment, was unsure of what was happening. The door to his cell had electronically opened and, along with a few other prisoners, he found himself outside and looking directly into the sneering face of Freddie Weldon.

"Time for some fun, Jacko!" he cried "Come on!"

Before Jack could resist, he found himself being dragged quickly down the corridor and towards the kitchens. The door opened before him and slammed shut after he entered. Three other cons that he recognised as Weldon's crew held Stella down on the large aluminum table that occupied the centre of the kitchen.

"Sit the fuck down there and don't make a sound!" hissed Weldon as he shoved Jack towards a chair against one wall. "Fuck around with us and you'll have Big Harry here to deal with!"

Jack looked over at the large black man known as "Big Harry". It wasn't a name given in haste. The man stood at least 6ft 7in and looked like a mountain of solid muscle. Jack sat down, he knew he couldn't stop what was about to happen, and he wasn't about to tangle with Harry.

"Let's see what her tits are like!" Cried Freddie as he sauntered towards the table.

Stella Wylie could hardly breathe. As soon as she'd been frog-marched into the kitchen, everything seemed to happen so fast. The three men were waiting for her and had each, quickly grabbed a wrist or an ankle. In her surprise, one of Stella's shoes had come off and her skirt had ridden up a little to expose her creamy, white thighs.

She watched as the skinny, rat-faced, fourth man that she now knew as Freddie walked towards her. His lecherous grin and the obvious bulge in his pants belied his excitement and, not for the first time in her life, Stella was thankful that she had been blessed with a good sized pair of breasts.

His fingers felt thin and bony as they quickly undid the front of her light dress and scooped her breasts up into his grubby hands. Stella surprised herself as she let out an involuntary gasp as she felt her already hard nipples pinched in unison. She arched her back as she responded to the uninvited touch feeling the moisture begin to form between her legs.

But Weldon was in a hurry. Stella heard the sound of his zipper being lowered well before she would usually have been ready. She smiled to herself secretly as she remembered that she wasn't really supposed to be enjoying the assault.

In a second, Weldon was between her legs and had pulled her panties down. He entered her swiftly with no thought to her own feelings and began to rut like an animal. His cock felt pathetically small and thin to Stella as he thrust himself into her vagina with short jerking movements only to pull out less than thirty seconds later and ejaculate his slimy issue over her belly.

"Mmmmmm...jeez, that was fucking good!" Freddie moaned as he used his hand to squeeze the last drops of cum from the end of his already wilting tool. "Who's going to do her next?"

Jack looked on from his seated position as Jimmy Cameron, a much younger and fitter looking man switched places with Weldon. Jack was a little less concerned now for the safety of his wife: Stella seemed to be able to almost control the situation and, in the right circumstances, would probably start to actually enjoy herself.

As Cameron released his cock, Jack saw that he was much larger than Weldon.

"Suck on this for me, baby!" he said as he approached Stella's face.

Jack gasped as he watched his wife's mouth open wide to willingly accept the stranger's large, thick cock. He saw her swallow several times and lick her painted lips before she was able to accept the young man's length with any degree of comfort. And then Cameron was inside her mouth. Jack looked on almost spellbound as his fellow con began to fuck his wife's mouth with long, practiced strokes moaning out his pleasure on each thrust. Stella now also began to moan around the solid root between her lips. Jack smiled to himself as It became obvious that she was indeed starting to enjoy herself.

"More cock! More cock!" Stella spluttered as Jimmy Cameron pulled his penis from her mouth and released a torrent of cum over her face. Grasping her long, dirty-blonde hair in his hand he grinned as he wiped the remaining cum from his cock head with her tresses.

"My turn now!" cried Patrick McAndrew.

Jack had known Pat, a burly Scottish farmer from the harsh, unforgiving fields of the county's highlands, since he had first arrived at the jail. He had then been quite surprised that the farmer had shown so much interest in the photograph of Stella that he kept pinned on his cell wall. Now, he realised why!

Stella felt like a bitch on heat. Freddie Weldon's almost pathetic attempt at fucking her pussy had only served to heighten her ardour and Jimmy's assault on her mouth and throat had left her wanting, no needing, more. She looked at Patrick as he approached her, his large, thick cock swinging menacingly between his muscular thighs. She could hardly keep her eyes off the throbbing weapon as the Scotsman roughly grabbed her ankles and jerked her legs wide apart.

"I'm gonna fuck you and fuck you hard, sweetheart!" he growled as he positioned his length at the entrance to Stella's hungry pussy.

Stella groaned as the big man slowly slid into her. This was not a frantic "boy-fuck" that she had experienced at the hands of the disgusting Freddie, she know knew that she was being taken my a real man - a real man with a real big cock!

"Oh yes...fuck me you big bastard...fuck my pussy hard!"

Stella was quite surprised at her own words as they simply tumbled from her cum-streaked lips, but she knew that she needed this man. She needed to feel his cock fucking her hard and fast. Damn! She was so close to orgasm she could almost taste it!

"Looks like you wife likes my big cock, Jacko!" Patrick called over to Jack. "She's starting to tremble like a stuck pig, you think she's gonna cum?"

Stella looked over at her husband and relaxed a little, Jack didn't seem too upset by the proceedings, in fact, if she looked a little closer, she was certain that she could see the outline of a stiff erection beneath his prison issue jeans. Dirty bugger's enjoying this as much as me, she thought! And then the fireworks went off in Stella's head. He back arched involuntarily as the climax surged through her lithe frame. Her head fell backwards and a long, low moan escaped her lips as she felt the warm liquid ooze from her pouting sex and trickle down her thighs.

Jack looked on in awe as he watched his wife climax on his fellow inmate's large penis. He smiled, pleased at the obvious pleasure that she was experiencing. Patrick was thrusting hard and deep now as he fucked Stella through her climax and approached his own. Jack heard him cry out in a shout of triumph as he came. Unlike the men before him, Patrick kept his tool well buried inside Stella's pussy as he ejaculated flooding her insides with his sperm. Jack felt his own cock harden as he watched the way his pretty wife arched her back once more and pushed her greedy vagina onto his friend's cock, milking the last remains of his seed.

Patrick moved back and allowed his slippery tool to slither from Stella's open pussy with a slurping sound. For a moment Jack thought it was all over, but then, with a shudder, remembered Big Harry. The big man grinned over at Jack and then down at the exhausted looking Stella.

"Still gotta have my turn, yet!" he drawled. "I think there's been too many of you in her cunt, looks like I have to put Mr. Dicky in her ass!"

Jack gasped as he saw the size of Harry's "Mr. Dicky". A long, thick muscle of jet black meat that looked as thick as a man's wrist and at least ten inches in length.

"Flip her over boys!" Harry continued, still grinning "Time for Old Harry to get some!"

Once spread-eagled on her stomach, Jack watched as Harry began to maul Stella's buttocks. His large, meaty hands gripped and pulled at the white, fleshy orbs opening them to reveal her impossibly tight looking anus. Jack heard his wife gasp and then sigh contentedly as the huge man's cock pierced her rectum and then sink slowly in. Harry thrust gently with his hips eliciting tiny squeals of obvious enjoyment from Stella as, inch by inch his turgid weapon disappeared into her butt.

Stella could hardly believe the sensation of complete fullness that she was experiencing. In the past, anal sex had been enjoyable if not a little mundane, but this was something completely different. Harry's cock stretched her as wide as she had ever been stretched before and, as he began to take her back hole with deep, slow thrusts, she couldn't help slipping a hand down between her legs to tease her slippery clitoris.

As Harry humped harder and faster, so Stella stroked her clitoris more and more. She was aware of all the men in the room watching her sluttish display of lust but was completely past caring. She fucked her fingers as Harry's big cock assaulted her asshole. She was close again, she knew, and, if it were possible, she could feel the cock in her ass swelling even larger.

"Cum with me, Harry!" she cried as her fingers flashed in and out of her dripping pussy. "I'm nearly there...cum with me!"

Jack's eyes were rooted to the display of lust in front of him. His wife's ass was tilted sexily upwards as Harry's huge appendage reamed her mercilessly. Her fingers glistened with juice as they disappeared up high into her pussy and her tits swung from side to side like pendulums. And then in a combined cry of lust, Jack witnessed both Harry and Stella climax almost simultaneously. Stella's whole body seemed to rock and tremble as Harry spurted his copious seed over her upturned buttocks. The air was alive with the sounds of sex and it briefly occurred to Jack that someone might actually hear and wonder what was going on!

And then Jack suddenly remembered Sturgiss. The night guard was standing with his back to the door of the kitchen. For several minutes he had been masturbating a thin looking cock through the fly of his uniform pants. Jack saw his wife also notice the guard.

"Over here, darlin'!" she called softly to Sturgiss. "Don't waste it honey, I want all your lovely cum in my mouth!"

In a flash, Sturgiss was by her side and feeding his tool between her abused lips. Jack listened as his wife gurgled happily as Big Harry disengaged himself from her back door and a new cock was rammed into her mouth. Sturgiss was obviously as worked up as Freddie had been earlier and, encouraged by cheers and shouts from the satisfied prisoners, he lunged his hips forward. Two or three thrusts and Jack was watching him cum into Stella's mouth.

"What about me?" cried Jack as Freddie and Patrick began to lead Stella , on trembling legs, towards the door.

Freddie laughed. "Maybe next time, Jacko! It looks like Harry fucked your old woman completely. Look, she can hardly walk!"

"What do you mean, next time?" asked Jack incredulously. "You said this was just a one-off!"

"Oh, come on, Jacko!" Interrupted Patrick, "look at her. She loved it, man!"

Jack looked into his wife's eyes as she opened the door and prepared to leave. There was no doubt about the lust that he saw there. The guys were right, he realised. There was no way that anyone - including Stella - would settle for this experience just once.

As Stella tottered out of the kitchens and towards the compound she tried to mentally assess how many prisoners were confined within the walls. She turned and saw that her husband had been allowed to accompany her as far as the big iron gate. She kissed him and squeezed the throbbing bulge in the crotch of his pants.

"I'll be back again, darling! Don't you worry, I'll be back!"

English Bob
English Bob
2,431 Followers