Jaime's Letter

Story Info
Letter to wife from soon-to-be-visiting husband.
700 words
4
33.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To those of you that may wonder yes this a true letter addressed to my wife. Of course the names have been changed to protect the slightly wicked.

Dear Jaime,

You made an abrupt departure from my life nearly two months ago. This time has seemed so much longer as I have lain in bed alone these many nights. Our conversations on the phone haven't been able to have much depth due to our daughters always being near and the time difference between us. Five hours and a seemingly infinite distance apart.

My love for you has grown more and more each day along with my need for you. I so need to be able to wrap my arms around you at night and feel your soft breasts in the palm of my hands as we lie together in harmony. I also need to feel the depths of our love in your eyes when you look at me and the hunger for our passion when you kiss me.

There are so many things I want to share with you when I see you again, my heart, my body, my thoughts. Our first kiss when we are apart is always so consoling as well as so erotic. For so long you have been my lover and best friend, my inspiration for stories as well as my fantasy for many others. You are a wonderful mother to our children and at the same time a pleasing intimate partner between the sheets.

I look through the pictures that I have of you, the everyday pictures of you throughout various stages of our relationship. Pictures of you as a seductive, innocent young girl at 18 laying naked on the bed propped up looking over your shoulder at me with a kinky smile. Down to the more intimate pictures we both know exist and other forms of erotic paraphernalia.

It won't be long now and I'll be holding you, brushing the hair out of your eyes as I kiss your lips and travel down your neck. Biting softly as I trail my way down to your large breasts and began to let the cold metal hoop in my tongue caress your nipple. Catching each nipple in my teeth as I suck hard and flick my tongue over the erect little tips. Running my fingers over your smooth pussy and spreading the lips as I began to rub your clit and get you slick and ready for my hardness.

You know I won't be content until my tongue has worked its way down your body and run over your clit as I finger you slowly. I will slide my fingers inside you and curl them hitting the insides of your depths just where I know your trigger points are. My hips will of their own accord be moving towards your head waiting, hoping that you will open your mouth and pull my cock inside and run your tongue over me as you do so expertly.

I know as you begin to cum I will tease you until you force me away and then pull my wrists towards your face as you open your legs wide and wait with breathless anticipation as I push the head of my cock just inside your pussy which will surely be as tight as the first time we made love. I will work inside you as my hands go down to grasp your ass in my hands to lift you into the right position as we began our dance of love. Slow, hard, intense and powerful is the way it always is between us, and I'm sure this time it will be tenfold.

Jaime, I can't wait to begin to cum with you and to leave my cock inside you as I pump two months worth of my essence inside you. I know this will trigger another orgasm from you and as you begin to bite at my shoulder and dig your nails into my back, leaving fresh scars, I will kiss you hard and deep penetrating you in two places as my hands hold you still.

It won't be long honey, I'll be with you soon.

Love,

Your Husband.