Jaimin

Story Info
Physics nerd girl has to deal with the mean girls.
2.1k words
3.13
23.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
314 Followers

Jaimin stretched her hands up, locked her elbows, and gazed in between her hands. The white leather ball swiftly appeared, slipped in between her fingers, and smacked her flat on her coke-bottle-bottom glasses with the wire frame. Her facial skin was singing from the slap of hard pumped leather. She stepped around disoriented. Her mouth gaped like a fish on land.

"15 -- 24," announced the college teacher, the tall, long-haired woman with the stern game face.

She felt a push that made her stumble forward on her stubby, Asian legs with baby fat. She only looked forward to see the opposing team smile with a sneer at their victory. The three guys that were watching the women's team from the corner of the gymnasium hall were snickering with thoughts of girl fight. She wasn't going to let that get her off her game. She was going to stay focused and make her team win.

"You push her and she does nothing?"

"Yeah, you can just push her around. She never does anything."

Jaimin didn't dare looking around. Her eyes were focused on the ball in the hand of the serving girl. Like a pitbull in a dog fight, she would stay latched on no matter what beating she took. She was tough. She was a first generation Asian and had to proof herself. She lowered her knees and reached out her arms to prepare to take the serve. The words of the teacher sounded in her head: "Don't stand with locked knees. Don't be ashamed. Really push your butt out to be ready to move."

She was a twenty year old physics major in her sophomore year. And this foreign subject would not master her. She would master it. A hand on her lower back interrupted her thoughts. Oh, she probably stood in the wrong place. A classmate was going to guide her into a better position. One of these days, she'll have all the team positioning patterns down.

Next the hand slipped under the waist band of her skintight, millimeter thin volleyball uniform shorts. The backside was ripped down to have her bulbous ass exposed to the fresh air. She inhaled in shock. Her hands snapped on her butt and felt the bare skin. Her eyes widened in exasperation and starred right at the long haired softie dude that was slapping his thigh in full body laughter.

"Miss Jameson, they pulled down my shorts," she exclaimed with her hand raised straight overhead and the index finger pointing at the ceiling.

"Jaimin, get your butt to the net and face your team. You are the setter on this play," yelled the teacher with hard eyes and a head shake of disbelief.

She quickly jumped forward and turned around. Her face was deep red. She had to blindly wait for the ball to fly over her head, while she starred at her team mates. Her team mates were all tall, lanky, and skinny. Their long blond hair was tied into a pony tail. She knew that she was the short chubby Asian with curly hair and awkwardly big boobs. The faces looked at her sternly. She tried to smile to ease the tension. The faces ignored her to watch the ball.

Bam, the ball hit the back player to her right. The ball curved up in a perfect arc toward her. She made a step back to position herself. Boing, the net slapped her on the back of her head. She swiftly lowered her head and balanced herself from falling, while having stepped into the opponent's field. Swoosh, the ball hit the net above her.

"16 -- 24," announced the teacher with a loud, shrill voice. The sound of the score echoed through the big gymnasium hall.

"Fuck, Jaimin, we just need one more point to win."

Okay, she was a genius in physics. Trying a foreign field only showed her courage. She could take failure, because failure is the breakfast of champions. She would get the next one. Her mind became tense. She held onto that thought over and over compulsively with each lost score until it was 26 -- 24.

Class walked into the locker room. She kept a respectful distance behind them. The steam from the showers felt even heavier with the silence only pierced by sad and frustrated words. Jaimin stood at the sink and looked at herself. Her skin was Asian pale. Her hair was curly. It always seemed a bit sweaty as it curled, and the locks clung to her forehead. She had a bit of a belly. However, the belly fat was also generous distributed to her boobs.

She folded her glasses and placed them on the sink. The world was a blur. She knew were the shower was. Half the girls were already dressed. Her stubby feet slapped the concrete floor gently as she stepped into the group shower. She let the hot water run over her shoulders, down her belly, down her back, two little creeks ran down her nipples. The hot water relaxed her. She massaged her young body with soap that left a thin film all over her. There was no reason to rush. It was already afternoon. The school had emptied out. The volleyball team was the last in the gymnasium. She liked the warm fuzzy colors of the yellow incandescent light shimmering in the steam hovering in the upper half of the showers.

"Are you really going to steal her clothes?"

"She deserves it. And she won't do anything."

The words were hushed. She must have been mistaken. People have a tendency to think everything revolves around them. One person in a room will laugh. Everyone secretly worries that it's about them. Still, the silent words were quite clear. Blood shot in her face. She couldn't be left naked in the locker. That would be an impossible situation. Nobody would do that.

Still she could not shake the thought. Her heart raced. Her fingers hurried to wash the shampoo out of her hair. With furiously fast little steps to avoid slipping, she rushed to the glasses on the sink. At least, she could see now. Everyone had left. She was in an empty locker room. Food wrappers were lying on the floor. Someone had written "bitches" with pink lip stick on a mirror. A bench was flipped over. Dust bunnies were on the floor, because the cleaning staff consisted of seniors that got high while cleaning.

Her white towel was gone. Water drops ran down her butt. Goosebumps chased over her belly from feeling naked. Calm down, she reminded herself. Perhaps, she had put her stuff on the other row of benches. Nothing either. There were only empty benches, broken clothes hooks, and a few school fliers.

Her mind raced. She looked back in the showers searching for a leftover towel. There was no scrap of fabric left anywhere to cover her immodesty. Her world was falling apart. The impossible had happened. Where she to walk home naked through the streets with strangers, old people, young people, homeless people, police officers, her mother's friends, people with cell phone cameras staring at her? Were the clothes hidden close by?

She carefully opened the door while hiding her body behind it. The emptiness of a later afternoon in school yawned at her. The hallway had a glass wall. Beyond the glass wall was a yard with a fountain and hedges. Nobody was there.

She carefully stepped out and dashed like she was on fire to the next locker. Her butt, crotch, and boobs felt like touched by fire. It felt like a public square filled with people were staring at her humiliated parts. She quickly dodged into the next locker room. The smell, the filth, the demolition to the walls and furniture clearly indicated that it was the boys' locker room.

The rancid, overpowering smell of man was still in the room. The dirt marks on the floor showed the lack of care of the guys. She felt like in foreign territory with her feminine nakedness. She had crossed into a sacred hall that was forbidden to her. Her breath was so fast that she nearly hyperventilated. Ready to jump at the lightest trigger, she leaned forward to glean into the shower area.

None of the boys had stayed behind. She felt a bit more at ease and safe. The muscle tension eased as she explored the locker room for left behind clothing or a towel. She found a torn white brief on the floor with a giant stain. Ugh, disgusting! There were paper towels all over the floor. The toilet was overflowing with toilet paper. Boys! And she was walking barefoot through athlete foot country.

She looked out the other door into the yawning, empty gym hall with the lights turned off. At this point, a ghostly peace descended on her. She was naked. However, there was nobody around. There was a sense of freedom. She could run middle into the giant hall, butt naked. Nobody would be there to leer or judge. In a sense, it was her secret.

She moved out from hiding behind the door. She was standing fully exposed and stark naked in the entrance way to the big hall. Nothing happened. She was safe in solitude and felt intimately connected to being naked.

A nagging worry that the girls or even guys were hiding somewhere didn't let her step into the hall. The hall floor might as well have been super-heated lava. Anxiety kept her from stepping forward. Mixed feelings made the thoughts in her head twirl between saving herself as quickly as possible and exploring this new feeling.

She looked out of the front door again to see if the girls were waiting for her. They weren't. They had gotten bored and left. Her clothes and towel were next to the fountain. The square was empty. She could not see into the windows of the classrooms nearby or who might be behind the hedges. Pot smokers tended to hang out in the hedges after school.

She tested out covering her boobs with one forearm. She put her palm on her pussy. Her butt was naked. She put her boob hand over the butt cleft. Her big, youthful boobs were dangling in the air. She tried hunching her elbows forward. No, that didn't cover her boobs.

She went back to the shower area. She got a paper towel out of the dispenser. She wetted the other half and stuck it to her chest. Not bad. She jumped a little to test the adhesion. It slipped. Okay, she needed to walk very evenly. She adjusted her boob paper, clutched her butt cleft and pussy, and stepped out boldly with her eyes trained on the fountain.

She walked down the hallway with the floor to ceiling windows. She opened the exit door that would lock behind her. Her bare feet stepped onto the cold outside pavement. A wind gust blew the paper towel away. Impulsively, both hands grabbed her boobs and left her nether regions exposed.

The dude from the watching the game smilingly called out "Woa!" He had waited on the far side of the building. He was leaning on the handles of his bike. His head swung around in amazement. His long, floppy hair gracefully flowed through the air.

In explosive panic, her hands dropped from her boobs and she ran as fast as she could. Her bare feet were flying high up almost touching her butt. Her boobs powerfully lifted up with each flight in between steps. And on the down step, they would be punishingly slapped down. Her belly was exposed. Every little bit of fat she had was shown to the world. All the good curves that she had were memorized by the world for future spanking sessions.

She quickly found the pink-green fabric of her panties. She slipped into them. She tunneled herself into her shirt, leaving the bra for later. She jiggled into her pants. Everything else, she rolled into a bundle to leave as quickly as possible.

The lad circled around her on his bike. "You look kind of hot, Jaimin." He stood on the pedals and leaned around. He had the air of having nothing to do in particular and being attracted by the first shiny thing that popped up in his environment.

She was deeply embarrassed. She ran as fast as she could with the bundle of her clothes, towel, and shoes in her bosom. The lad effortlessly kept up with her on his bike. She reached the classroom building and disappeared. He stayed outside. She hid in the physics labs, because, as the TA, she had the key.

cowboy109
cowboy109
314 Followers