Jake

Story Info
Kitten and Jake have a good time.
1.6k words
4.45
59.9k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/20/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kitten smiled at her reflection in the floor length mirror as she straightened her short black pleated skirt. It was her favorite skirt because it started way low on her hips and it stopped just short of her creamy white silk garters, and showed just a hint of what was beneath. The powder blue baby-doll T-shirt she had chosen to wear tonight contrasted perfectly with the smooth milk chocolate skin that she’d gotten from her mom. Her almond shaped eyes and high cheek bones had been a gift from her half oriental father. She pushed an errant strand of her shoulder length curly black hair behind her ear and attached a small pearl earring. She made a couple of finishing touches and then stood back to admire herself. Her creamy chocolate cleavage just barely peeked out of her lacey white c-cup bra. She ran her hands over her body, from her breasts down his slim waist, to her luscious ass. Then after checking her watch once more she decided that it was a good time to go pick her boyfriend, Jake, up from the airport. Jake worked as a publisher for a firm in Arizona and had come into town just for the holidays. She had met him online shortly after publishing a couple of stories one her favorite erotic story websites. After chatting for a while they decided to make it official and he decided to fly down for Christmas. He was everything that she wanted in man, respectful, intelligent, and sexy as hell with his tall, slim frame, dark brown hair and lush full lips. The sexiest thing about him, though, was his black framed glasses.

When she got downstairs she saw that her jet black 97 Lincoln Cougar was blanketed with snow. It was barely falling now, and she hoped that she would make to the airport and back before it began to storm. She climbed in and cranked the heater up full blast. Her bum was freezing when she placed her bare cheeks on the icy leather interior. She was dripping with and excitement and arousal as she listens to erotic lilt in Erica Badu’s voice churning trough her sound system. When she arrived at the airport she begins to pace waiting for his plane to land. While she waited, she felt a presence behind her. She turned and saw him standing there staring at her. She walked up in front of him and put her arms around his neck.

“Hi stranger” she said in a cheesy manner.

“Hello yourself” he replied with a crooked grin.

Jake looked down at her and with a single stroke of his tongue, licked her bottom lip and then her top, following with a deep, hard kiss. He kissed her cheek and began to nibble on the little valley where her neck and shoulder met. Kitten could feel her knees weakening, so she pulled back and looked lustily into his eyes and said one word.

“Home.”

Once in the car he makes himself comfortable as she tries in vain to concentrate on the road. He begins to stroke her thigh, not absently as though he doesn’t know hat he’s doing, but purposely. He reaches up and trails his hand from her ear, down her neck and into her cleavage to slowly stroke the sensitive skin there. When she stopped at a red light he leaned in blew softly in her ear.

It seemed as though it took forever to get back her place and Kitten was ready to play. They had barely made it into the apartment before she’d wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. They were kissing feverishly now, hot, wet sticky kisses everywhere. Jake began to make his way down her neck and back up to her ear. She was so hot she began grinding against his belly. Then she began to kiss that spot on his neck, right below his ear. “Mmm...” he moaned into her hair He loved to be sucked and licked right there. He was going crazy yet he still gently pushed her away. “Mmm…slow down, baby. I’ve brought you something” he said as she slid down his length to the ground. “Just give me a minute to set everything up.” “ok.” She whispered with a smile and went to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

As he finished lighting the candles in the living room he looked up into the kitchen and saw the sexiest sight he’d ever seen. Kitten was bent over leaning into the fridge, her little skirt rising over her gorgeous backside, showing her lover bum divided by a thin white satin thong, and just below that were a pair gorgeous legs encased in white silky nylons. His cock began to strain against his confining black Dockers, and he hoped that he would be able to make it through dinner. She straightened and stretched sexily and walked over to the table carrying a bowl of penne pasta and sun dried tomatoes, and then sat in the chair that he had pulled out for her. He sat across from her at the small cherry wood table and grasped her hand taking time to caress her delicate knuckles.

She had spent the entire meal staring into his eyes. When he finished she rose and cleared to dishes. When she bent to refresh his wine he noticed that the neck of her shirt had sank some to expose her lacy white bra. It was low cut in the front, barely covering her chocolaty nipples. He grasped her hand as she placed the wine bottle down to return to the dishes, and kisses her fingertips. Then he pulled her onto his lap and began to kiss her softly at first, their tongues out of each others mouth licking the others, then kissing firmly and deeply, her hands gently caressing his shoulder blades. She moaned and push down into him, his now rock hard cock pushing up against her pussy through his Dockers and her thong. He stood with her legs wrapped around his waist and carried her to the bed. He sat her down and began to undress as she did the same. When she was in her garter belt and thong he told her to stop and stand before him. The room was chilly and goose bumps dotted her skin as he got down his knees and kissed her left hip. He flicked the tip of his tongue against the smooth, tender skin then began to draw her panties down with his teeth. He stood back and gazed at her as she stood there naked, save her garter belt and stockings. Her dark chocolate brown nipples were aching to be touched. She reached up to caress them and he slapped her hands away, not wanting them covered. He came forward and began to lick all over one of her breasts, while using his other hand to tease the other, pulling and tugging on it, Kitten let out a whimper as his mouth encloses her nipple and sucked the rock hard bud to the roof of my mouth. She screamed in protest as he let it go, but was once again purring when he attacked its mate. Jesse looked up into her eyes as his tongue rolled over them, she could see his tongue wetting

her nipples. It felt so good. She thought she would die if he didn’t give her more…her body craved more, to the point of aching. As he did this Jake slid his warm hand between her shivering thighs and just barely brushed against her silky shaved pussy. He smiled at her and began to kiss his way down her belly to her pelvis, which he tickled with his tongue. He sat up and spread her stocking clad legs, staring into the velvety pink folds of her sweet wet little pussy. He began to stroke her cute little clitty with his hot tongue as she purred. He sat up again and inserted a finger. She gasped aloud.

“Ooooo…… you like that, don’t you" he said after her moan of pleasure.

“Mmm Mmm” she mumbled incoherently

“I bet I have something you’ll like more” he whispered in her ear as lay on top of her.

“Oh god, yes” she moaned.

He eased his body between her legs and stroked his cock as he made sure that she was ready. She had a tingling sensation pulsating through her body as she felt his head press against her tight pussy. He was still for a moment.

"Oh, Jake, please don’t stop," Kitten said. "I want you sooo much. Please fuck me."

Jake leaned forward onto his elbows, and she reached down between their bodies to take his throbbing cock in her hand. He lowered himself, and she slid the very tip up and down between the lips of her pussy to part them. Then she put the tip right at the entrance to her cunt and lifted her legs wide and her knees high. Jake gave a little push and the head of his cock entered her, then he pulled back a little, teasing her, then pushed a little more back in, pulling back, pushing in, very slowly getting just a tiny bit more of his beautiful ivory member into her. Finally he was sheathed deep within her. And she began to whimper against his shoulder as he began to pound harder and deeper into her. His hands at her waist give the leverage he needs to begin to piston her body. She is screaming so loudly now that he is sure that her neighbors can hear, but he is too close to cumming to care.

“Oh god, Jake…IT FEELS SOOOOO………AHHHHHHHHHH.” He slammed into her one last time as her body began to shake with the wave of her violent orgasm. He came shortly after as her body clenched around him.

There will be more from the Kitten and Jake Saga…..Hope You Like It