Jake & Allie Ch. 01

Story Info
Allie surprises Jake at the beach house.
3.4k words
4.46
88.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake Johnson had been home from college for two weeks and was already bored to death. He had been away for almost four years and was pretty set in his ways. There was always something to do at school and he had a lot of close friends. In many ways his family had become strangers to him.

To beat the summer heat and bring the family closer together, his parents decided to take a trip down to the beach for a week. Jake had his doubts, but as he had nothing better to do he resigned himself to going. It would just be him, his parents and his little sister Allison. Allison, or 'Allie' as everyone called her, just graduated from high school and had just turned eighteen a few weeks before that. Jake was four years older and had never had much of a relationship with her. It wasn't that they didn't get along, they were just so opposite. Jake was outgoing and into sports. He was tall and athletic, taking after his father, and had gotten into college on a football scholarship. He was a little over six feet tall and well built, with short brown hair and brown eyes. Allie on the other hand, was shy and quiet. She had a cute little body though. She was short compared to Jake, standing only 5'7, and he noticed that she was filling out rather nicely. She was well toned and had a nice perky set of breasts. Her long curly brown hair and blue eyes only added to her beauty.

He couldn't help wondering what happened to that small flat chested girl that he left behind when he went to school. The Allie he came back to wasn't just beautiful, she was a woman. As they were piling their things into the family SUV, Jake thought about how little he knew of his sister. 'I don't know what she's going to college for or who her friends are or anything. I wonder if she's even had sex yet...' he thought with a wry grin, his mind wondering. Jake's father slapped him on the back and snapped him about of his thoughts. "Ready to hit the beach Jake?" his dad asked, getting into the car. Jake nodded and got in the back seat next to his sister.

~~~~~~~

The long ride to the beach house was an uneventful one. Allie was wearing sunglasses and reading a book, and Jake decided not to disturb her. He realized he wanted to though.

Allie was wearing a tiny pair of shorts and he couldn't keep his eyes off her smooth tan legs. He hoped she didn't notice him looking. He had to keep reminding himself this was his sister he was looking at.

They finally made it to the beach house. After getting out of the car Jake stretched and cracked his back and his neck. He couldn't wait to get in the water. Jake noticed Allie stretching as well, her back arching and her breasts threatening to spill from her tank top.

Allie wasn't very big. If Jake had to guess he'd say her breasts were a very full 'b' or a small 'c' cup. They were a little more than a handful but they looked perky and fit her small frame well. He fought his urges again. They were only harmless thoughts in his mind, or so he told himself.

Unloading the car didn't take nearly as long as Jake thought it would and before he knew it they were settled into the house and enjoying the fresh ocean breeze.

The house was well furnished and they each had their very own room. The kitchen was well stocked and the living room was spacious and had a flat screen TV.

It was only a little after three when they were done lunch and Jake's parents had announced they were going out shopping for a few hours... alone.

"What? Why can't we go?" Jake asked, dreading the prospect of being stuck inside, tortured by his sister's taunting of her barely clothed body. He didn't blame Allie, it had just been quite some time since he'd been with anyone. Jake wanted to hook up with a girl he could actually do something with.

Allie pushed her glasses up and into her curly brown hair, surprised as well. Much to Jake's dismay though, she remained quiet as she usually did.

"Sorry Jake, but your mother and I need a vacation too and we haven't spent any time alone in ages. We'll only be gone for a few hours. You have our cell if you need it. See you in a bit.... and have fun, it's beautiful day. Go down to the beach!"

They were gone within minutes and the silence in the house was deafening. He was alone with Allie and didn't have the first clue about what he should say to her. Luckily she broke the silence.

"Well, do you want to?" she asked, her blue eyes sparkling.

"Do I want to what?"

She laughed, "Do you want to go down to the beach?"

"We might as well. Not much else to do with no car."

She smiled and walked to her bedroom to change. Jake did the same. The thought of Allie in a bikini had him hard as a rock again and he debated taking care of himself the old fashioned way before they left. 'No, you don't have time' he told himself.

He put his swim trunks on and looked down at his cock pitching a nice visible tent. He put on a long t-shirt and hoped it would be enough to conceal it.

"Hey Jake?" called Allie.

He walked over to her room, which was across from his own and stopped like a deer in headlights when he saw her. She was wearing a tight red bikini top with matching red bottoms. The contrast between her chestnut hair, blue eyes and ruby red lips was almost more than he could handle. He wanted to throw her on the bed then and there.

"Can you help me apply some suntan lotion?"

Jake nodded and took the bottle from her as she laid down on the bed. Once she was comfortably down on her stomach, she reached around with one hand and undid the clasp on her top.

As he sat down next to her on the bed, her top fell a bit more and he could see the side of her breast, bare and tan like the rest of her. When he realized she didn't have a single tan line his cock grew even more stiff.

He squeezed some of the lotion into his hands and rubbed them together to warm it up. After, he squeezed a small circle of lotion her back as well, causing her to giggle.

She pulled her hair up and he started at the knape of her neck, working down along her shoulders and then further down along her back. When his fingertips accidently grazed the side of her bare left breast he bit his lip and moved down to the small of her back. He clapped his hands together and told her she was ready for the beach.

"You're not though. Let me do your back. You don't want to burn."

Jake smiled and turned around, taking off his shirt and holding it in front of his growing manhood. He knew he should refuse but the thought of Allie's bare hands running over his skin was too good of an offer to pass up, little sister or not.

She didn't disappoint. She shook the bottle a little and drew a thin line of lotion from one shoulder blade to the other, then another down the length of his spine. She put the lotion back in her bag and let it soak into his back a moment.

Softly, she placed the palm of her hand on the small of his back and rubbed the lotion all the way up to his neck. She then went to his shoulders and drew the lotion inward, firmly rubbing his neck a few times and working out some knots while she was at it. When she was done she laughed and ran her fingers through his hair, messing it up the best she could.

"Now you're ready for the beach too."

~~~~~~~~~~

Jake's father was right about one thing, it was a beautiful day. The sun was bright and the smell of the salty sea air was brisk and refreshing.

All they took with them were some large beach towels. Allie laid hers down and stretched out on her back to get a tan. Jake studied her for a moment and looked out to the ocean, debating.

"C'mon Allie. Don't tell me you're just going to lay there and tan all day. It's hot. Don't you want to go in the water?"

"It might be hot Jake, but that water is probably freezing."

"Only at first, you just have to get used to it."

Allie smiled playfully and and rested her hands behind her head. "I think I'll just lie here and let the sun cook me a bit. I'll be nice and warm, but the breeze will keep me cool enough."

Jake rested his hand on her thigh, "I guess I'll just have to take you in myself."

Allie's eyes grew wide and she suddenly sat up, drawing her legs into her chest and curling up into a ball.

"You wouldn't dare..."

Jake leapt to his feet and Allie made a sound, a scream or laughter or both. He had no trouble removing her arms from around her legs and easily lifting her up over his shoulder.

"Jake! No, no, no, no.... please! It's cold!"

He stopped for a moment. Allie seemed playful now but she could very well become pissed off if he ran down and tossed her in the water. He hadn't really seen her angry in years, but he didn't want to see it now and he certainly didn't want to be the target of it.

On the other hand, this was a chance to see Allie's tight little red bikini soaking wet and clinging to her body.

He ran for the water and Allie screamed. Once he reached the shoreline it only took a few short hops and he dove in, Allie still slung over his shoulder and hanging on for dear life.

The wall of cold water briefly wiped out all thoughts of Allie and her bikini. It also washed away the massive erection Jake was sporting, for which he was quite thankful. He rose to the surface and wiped his face, looking for his sister.

He knew at once it was all worth it. Allie pulled her hair back and squeezed it dry, looking none to pleased. Her top was wet and he could see small bumps where her nipples had become hard. She was hard enough to look at when she was dry, soaking wet she was torture.

They both grinned at each other, waiting to see who would make the next move. Before either of them had a chance though, the cell phone rang. In an instant they were kids again and racing to see who get back to the towel and answer it first.

This time Allie had the advantage. She was closer to shore and lighter on her feet than Jake. He wouldn't be defeated so easily though. As soon as she made it to the towel, he caught up with her and tackled her into the sand.

She squirmed an arm free and showed him, with a look of great satisfaction, that she still held the phone. He laughed and got up, letting her answer it.

As she talked he saw they were both a mess. They had went from being dry in the hot sun to being cold and wet in the ocean. Now, thanks to Jake, they were both covered from head to toe in sand.

"That was mom and dad. Now, they're going out to dinner. They said there's some food in the house we can eat and they'll bring us something home later tonight."

"Wow, so much for bringing everyone closer together. They totally ditched us the first chance they got."

"Well, before we go raid the fridge, I'm going to get a nice hot shower and wash all this sand off."

Jake smiled, "Not if I get there first."

~~~~~

Being an athlete had served Jake well and he had made it to the bathroom before Allie had even reached the house. He turned the shower on to get a nice steam going and began to undress. He heard the front door slam shut.

"Jaaaake! That's not fair! You're the one that got me all wet and all dirty! The least you could do is let me get in the shower first!"

He couldn't help but laugh. She had a point of course, but he couldn't very well give it up now. The water was too inviting. He opened the door and got in, letting the water run over his body.

The bathroom was a nice size and the shower took up the largest part of it. It had a blurry glass door, a rail on the side to keep steady, and a textured floor. Jake heard the door click and open.

"Allie? What the hell? I'm already in here!"

"Well then, I guess you better make some room."

He couldn't believe his ears. Was she really going to get in the shower with him? A thousand thoughts ran through his head in an instant. Things were happening so fast he didn't even have time to process any of them.

It was too blurry to be sure but it definitely LOOKED like Allie was getting undressed. She hung her top and bottom over the shower door and pulled her hair up above her head, tying it into a bun. He felt his cock rise to attention and turned around to face the wall so Allie wouldn't notice. He guessed he could handle her seeing his butt, that wasn't so bad.

"Alright Allie, you made your point. Just let me finish up."

Allie giggled and turned the lights out. The bathroom was in the middle of the house and windowless. With the lights off it was almost pitch black save for a thin beam of light coming through underneath the door.

The shower door opened and closed and he could tell by the sounds of her breathing and her feet splashing on the floor that she had actually done it. She was right behind him, naked.

"Allie, seriously... I'm sorry. I wasn't going to be that long."

She moved a step closer and ran her nails slowly down his back, tracing the water lines. Another step. Jake could feel her breath washing over his back, warm and steady. One more step. Her nipples brushed lightly across his back.

"Too scared to turn around Jake?" she said, in a heavy whisper as she took a step back.

He did turn around but he kept his hands over his cock. In the darkness he could only make out a sparkle of reflection in her eyes and a light shine on her skin.

"I'm not covering myself am I?" She spread her arms out to the side and swayed back and forth, taunting him to do the same. Jake was caught and he knew it. He lifted his arms and spread them as well, following her lead.

"Happy?"

"You look excited Jake." she said with a small giggle, bending over a little to examine him.

"I'm a young guy Allie, it happens."

"I've um... I've never touched one before... can I touch it?"

"Umm... okay.."

Jake took a step forward to get out from underneath the running water. Allie traced a finger down his chest and slipped her hand around his cock. Jake let out a moan and Allie smiled, stroking it up and down a few times.

She moved in closer and continued stroking him. Her hair smelled of sweet cinnamon and her skin was vanilla cream. She gave his cock a gentle tug and drew it within inches of her stomach. He felt like he was going to burst.

"Careful Allie... I'm already pretty close to.. you know."

She let go and slid her hands around his waist, pulling him close. Leaning forward on her toes, she placed a soft kiss on his lips, then another. Jake responded, pushing her back against the rail and biting down onto her shoulder.

She laughed and reached for his cock again but he caught her hand, then her other. He pushed her back against the wall and kissed her again, fighting with her lips as well as the rest of her body.

As her tongue flicked and darted playfully against his, she pushed his hands down onto her breasts. Jake squeezed them a few times and found her nipples, pinching them both between his thumb and forefinger.

Allie moaned into the kiss and Jake felt it throughout his entire body. Feeling bold, he left one hand on her breast and lowered the other down to her pussy, rubbing two fingers over her clit and exploring further down over her warm wet folds.

"Oooooh god Jake... more... please.." she cried, sounding as if she'd never been touched before.

As he pushed his fingers into her tight warm slit, she winced and bit down on his neck. He smiled and continued further until they were all the way inside. She placed a soft bite on his ear and whispered "More".

He began rubbing her clit with his thumb while he slid his fingers in and out of her pussy. It was getting wetter and easier with each thrust and her moans were getting louder and more frequent.

Allie started rocking with Jake's thrusts and took his cock in her hand once more, matching his movements. He could feel her tightening her walls around his fingers and stayed deep, still working on her clit.

"Oh god Jake ... yes... yes...."

She let out a low moan and became a vice around his fingers, trembling as if a small earthquake was moving through her body. She clenched around him a few more times and sighed back against the wall, breathless. He slid his hand out when she was finished.

Jake had been so caught up in pleasing Allie he almost forgot she still had a firm grip on him. He attempted to move away, thinking she needed some time to recover, but she stopped him.

She pressed him up against the wall this time and and lowered his cock to her pussy, rubbing the head against her warm sticky lips. In an instant he tensed and began to push inside, feeling her hot walls enveloping his cock, but she pushed him back.

"Not yet naughty boy" she whispered.

She licked her hand and took him again. With the added help of her own juices, Jake's cock was slick and warm and she was able to get a nice fluid motion going.

She started slow, swirling her juices over his head in small circles and continued moving down the shaft. Back and forth she went, picking up more speed each time. Jake grabbed onto the rail to hold himself up.

She cupped his balls with her free hand and quickly moved her hand up and down and back and forth with the other. Her hands were soft and warm and slippery. It was all too much. The smell of her hair and the taste of her lips. The sexy sound of her whisper and the steam rising from the shower. He couldn't hold it in any longer.

"Do it for your sweet sister Jake" she said, taunting and running her tongue across his lips.

And for once he listened, shooting his load all over her stomach. She giggled and gave him a quick kiss on the lips and one last tug on his cock before moving under the shower to wash off.

Jake tried to process what just happened. Did it really happen at all? It was dark. Maybe things are different in the dark. Maybe he wasn't really Jake and she wasn't really Allie.

Whatever it was, he decided it felt right and he wanted more. It would have to wait. He heard a door open and shut downstairs.

"Jake! Allie! We're home!"

End part one.