Jake and Audrey Ch. 01

Story Info
The continuation of the young couples' love story.
11.9k words
4.6
17.9k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers

This story is the continuation of the tale of a young couple that first appeared in my story, 'The Professor's Women, Chapter Ten, and later when they left to go their own way in Chapter Twelve. If you are not familiar with their story, or have forgotten about them, I recommend that you reread 'The Professor's Women, Chapters Nine through Twelve.

Jake and Audrey, A Love Story

Chapter One, On Their Own, Together.

Audrey and Jake were two young people who very much in love, and they were completely committed to each other. They knew little about their religious backgrounds, because they had been kept mostly in the dark by their families, and by those who loved them the most, to protect them from harm. Neither had an inkling of the dangerous forces at work that were fighting each other, one wanting to bind them together, while the other, to tear them apart.

They were both descended from the same redheaded, green eyed, fraternal twins born of the incestual coupling of a brother and sister in late nineteenth century Pennsylvania. The children were separated, but somehow, their genetic lines crossed six more times over the next century, until the present time, when their union would, almost certainly produce a seventh set of redheaded, green eyed, fraternal twins; that is, if they were allowed to reproduce.

The fact that this was happening between members of the Apostolic Christian Church of America, was a closely guarded secret by the Church hierarchy. There were, however, also members of a radical branch of the Church who thought that any children born to such a marriage was an abomination, and the work of Satan.

None of this mattered to the young lovers, who were completely unaware of the dark forces at work around them. Audrey had no idea about her family history, or even that she had been born into a family that belonged to the ACCA. Her mother had been ostracized by her family because Audrey had been born to her out-of-wedlock, and never told her daughter about the embarrassing circumstances of her birth.

Although Jake had grown up as the son of an Elder, he had never taken an interest in his parents' Church. He had met and fallen in love with Audrey, and she with him, and that was all he knew. He had paid little attention to the intrigue that was happening around him, only caring about the love he shared with his new bride.

After the ceremony, they had spent the night of their wedding in a hotel suite in Peoria, before being moved unexpectedly to Chicago, where they had been thoroughly enjoying themselves and the luxury of a plush suite at the Palmer House.

On the Thursday morning after their Saturday wedding, an envelope with 'J Thorndyke' written on it arrived with their breakfast order. When Jake opened it, there was a handwritten note on a sheet of paper with the letterhead 'Saul Kauffman, Attorney at Law'.

The letter introduced the lawyer to the young man as Professor Jackson Powell's Chicago cousin, and cautioned Jake that he and his bride may still be in danger. It went on to direct the young couple to dress, pack their bags, and take the elevator to the ground floor of the hotel. Once there, they were to proceed to the State Street entrance, and then outside, where a black Mercedes sedan with Illinois license number 'LY 5494' would be waiting for them at 11AM.

Since it was already 10AM, Audrey and Jake hurriedly finished their breakfast, and shared a shower together, before dressing and heading for the elevator. They walked out onto State Street at exactly eleven in the morning, and saw the black S Class Mercedes with the proper license number sitting at the curb idling. They opened the unlocked rear door, climbed into the back seat with their bags, closed the door, and the driver locked it. He pulled into the busy downtown Chicago streets, made his way through traffic, and eventually merged onto I-90N.

No one said a word until they were on the Northbound Dan Ryan Expressway, when Saul introduced himself, said, "I'm Saul Kauffman, Jackson's cousin, and Family attorney. We're sorry we had to put you kids through this, but there are some dangerous people who want to do you harm. When we get to my home in the suburbs, I will explain all of this to you.

An hour later, they pulled into the driveway of a sprawling home in an exclusive gated community in the Western suburbs. Saul opened the garage door with his remote, and drove into the garage, closing the door behind them. After he turned the car off, he told the young couple to grab their things and follow him. He led them out of the rear door of the garage and into the large back yard, surrounded by a 12' tall cedar privacy fence. He led them past the in-ground swimming pool and spa to a small structure at the rear of the property.

They walked into what looked like a small cottage, with a bedroom, bathroom, and a living room/kitchenette combination. Saul told them, "You should be safe here in the 'pool house' as long as you don't go outdoors in the daytime. My neighbors are not nosy, but you will be much safer if no one knows you are here."

The newlyweds thanked Saul for his hospitality, and asked if he could tell them what was happening, who they were hiding from, and why.

Saul said, "Let me get something for you to eat and drink first. Make yourself comfortable, and I will be back shortly to explain what is going on. I'm sorry we have kept you in the dark about all of this, but please understand that it is for your protection that Jackson and I have done this," and Saul left them alone and confused.

When Saul returned, he was carrying a large tray with sandwiches, chips, and a large pitcher of iced tea with fresh sliced lemons floating in it. He set the tray on the snack bar, and as the young couple ate and drank, the lawyer explained the reason for the secrecy, and what had been happening.

Saul began by explaining the two's intermingled genealogy. He went back to their common ancestor who had given birth to redheaded, green eyed, fraternal twins, fathered by her twin brother. He went on to detail the times that their family lines crossed, every time resulting redheaded, green eyed fraternal twins. He then told them that their union was the seventh time that their family lines would cross, and even though no genetic abnormalities would result from their coupling, not everyone was comfortable with their union.

He told them, that although the hierarchy of the main body of the ACCA was supportive, and completely enthusiastic about their marriage, there were extremist factions within their Church that thought their coupling was an abomination. He explained that it was this group of radicals that had bombed the Church in Congerville. It was because of the actions by those radicals that he was going to help them to 'disappear', so to speak.

Saul told them that to assure their safety, he was in the process of moving them to Massachusetts, and changing their surnames. They would be living in a small college town outside of Boston, and their housing and schooling would be taken care of by a trust he was in the process of creating, financed secretly by the ACCA. The Church, however, would have no knowledge of their new names or whereabouts, because they could not guarantee there would be no 'leaks' that would allow them to be discovered, and cause them to be in danger.

The newlyweds sat in stunned silence, until Audrey finally said, "Wait, we're related? Isn't it against the law for us to be married?"

Saul smiled and replied, "Actually, your marriage is completely legal. You two are, in actuality third cousins, twice removed. Do you remember the cheek swab that Jackson did on you two?"

The two both nodded, and Saul continued, "The results of that test confirmed the genealogical connection, that Dr. Powell first surmised after he recognized the physical similarities between you two. His curiosity was only aroused by Jake's father's and the Pastor's insistence that you be married in the Church. You see Jake, your father and the Pastor already knew about your 'family ties' from their delving into Church records. However, their research alerted the extremists, and this caused those 'terrorists' to be 'Hell-bent' on stopping your marriage."

The couple sat and ate silently for about fifteen minutes, as they pondered what had just been revealed to them. Finally, Audrey said to her husband, "Jake darling, I barely remember my mother, and never knew or met any of the other members of my family. As far as I'm concerned, the only 'family' I have are the Powell's. Because the Professor is the one who discovered what is going on, I have no problem 'disappearing' to keep us safe. You, however, have a family who loves you, so I will understand if you don't want to stay married to me."

The young man reached over and took his new bride's hands in his and said, "My darling Audrey, before I met you I did not know what love was. I thought my parents loved me, but now I have come to realize they had always treated me like a possession. They had me late in life, and always treated me like I was a status symbol, not a child. Growing up in our household there was no love, only calm acceptance and blind obedience to 'the rules'."

He continued, "This all changed when you became a part of my life. I think I fell in love with you the first night we met. You were so beautiful, but so vulnerable, and I knew right then that you were the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. Also, the love and passion that was alive in the Powell's home was something I had never experienced before. I'm not talking about the sex, although that was pretty amazing. What I mean is, the love that everyone in that home shared with each other was totally foreign to me, and it opened my eyes to what living and loving was all about."

He finished, "I never want to go back to my old repressed life, ever again. I was not living my life before we met, I was just existing. I do not care if I ever see my parents again, because you are my whole life now. If we are lucky enough to have twins that look exactly like us, then I will be the happiest man in the world. Audrey, I want us to grow old together, and watch our grandchildren grow up."

She jumped up and climbed onto his lap, wrapping her arms around him and kissing him so passionately that it made both of their heads spin.

When they broke the kiss, she smiled and said, "My beautiful Jake, like you, I had never felt true love before I met the Powell's. The love in that family completely changed my life, and the sex was incredible. My mother never showed me any love, so when I met the Powell family, and later you, my life was changed forever. I never want to leave you, and will live with you wherever that is, and whatever our names are."

They both looked at Saul, and Jake said, "Alright Mr. Kauffman, we're both in agreement, what do we do next?"

The attorney smiled and said, "First of all, call me Saul. Second, you will both need to stay here 'in hiding' until I finish making the arrangements for your new life. This may take a month or two, because the people I use are very thorough and completely above reproach. Third, when all of the paperwork is finished, I will put you on a train, and you will be met at the other end of your trip by a taxi driver who is 'family'. Cousin Vinnie will take you to your new home, and help get you settled in. You will already be preregistered for classes at a college there, and in time, will be introduced to many other 'family' members who will keeping 'watch' over you."

The young couple smiled and held each other, and after they kissed once more, Jake said, "O. K. Saul, we will do what you ask. Who else knows we are here?"

Saul replied, "Besides Jackson, only my wife and daughters are aware of your presence in our home. I made sure that we were not followed from the Loop, by changing lanes often, and changing my speed so that anyone who might be tailing us would make their presence obvious. The windows of my car are heavily tinted, so no one could tell you were in the car with me, and I closed the garage door before we exited the car."

Audrey looked at her husband, who nodded, and she said, "You mentioned your wife and daughters. Traci told me about the orgy your family had with her cousins when they were here. Do you think they would like to 'play' with us while we are here?"

Saul said, "I know my girls would love to 'play' with you, but you two are on your honeymoon, don't you want to be alone?"

Traci smiled and said, "Saul, I love my husband with all my heart, and he feels the same about me, but that is love, and sex is something else. I have learned to appreciate the difference between the two since I moved in with the Powell's. Since Professor Powell and his family helped me to get over my phobia about intimacy, I can't seem to get enough cock and pussy."

She got off of her husband's lap and walked around the snack bar where she knelt in front of the lawyer, and unzipped his fly. She reached into his boxer briefs, pulled his hardening cock out, and sucked on it until he was completely hard. She kept sucking on him with so much enthusiasm that soon Saul could not control himself, and unloaded into her mouth. She sucked and swallowed his sperm like a Hoover vacuum, and drained him dry.

Saul sat in a daze and looked at his drained flaccid cock as Audrey said, "Yummy, you taste good." Then he watched as Audrey stood up and removed her dress, which was all she was wearing, walked over to her husband and said, "Please fuck me now Jake, I'm horny!"

The young man undressed faster than he had ever in his life, picked up his bride, and carried her to the couch in the middle of the room, where he drove his eight inches of hard man meat into her dripping vagina in one powerful stroke. When he hit bottom, she let out a load moan, and started to have an orgasm that seemed to go on for minutes as he fucked her mercilessly.

Saul watched as the young couple continued to copulate like animals until Jake started to moan as he started filling her vagina with his seed. This set her off, and as her Kegels clamped down on his ejaculating cock, they shared a mutual orgasm, collapsing into semi-conscious bliss, and falling asleep in each other's arms.

The older man put away his drained flaccid cock, zipped up his trousers, and covered the sleeping couple with the plush throw that was folded on the back of the couch. He then walked back to the main house where his wife and daughters were waiting for him. When he walked in the door his wife Marcia asked him, "Are they settled in, and is there anything we need to do?"

Saul smiled and said, "Audrey and Jake are doing fine, and they're asleep now. Audrey told me that she had talked with Traci about our weekend with Staci and Kaci, and wondered if they could 'play' with us."

His daughters' eyes got big and his wife asked, "They are newlyweds, aren't they daddy? Why would they want extracurricular sex?"

Saul replied, "Like the rest of us in the Powell-Marconi clan, they feel differently about love and sex. They believe that love is between two people in love, and sex is a bodily function that is purely for pleasure and enjoyment as well as procreation. I think that after, and after the sun sets, we should all get naked and invite them to join us in the pool. What do you think girls?"

They all smiled, and his daughter Marcia asked, "Is she pretty Daddy?" and he nodded.

His other daughter Madison asked, "Does he have a nice big cock, Daddy?" and he held his hands up estimating the young man's eight inch cock.

All three ladies squealed and said, "Oh Goodie!" in unison.

The Kaufman's ate dinner, and as soon as it was dark outdoors, they undressed, went into their 'private' back yard, and dove into their pool. As they were splashing and frolicking in the in-ground pool, lit only by the underwater lights, Jake and Audrey awoke to the sounds of the Kauffman family enjoying themselves just outside of their door.

The couple walked, still nude out of the pool house and saw their hosts frolicking in the dimly lit pool. When Saul saw the young couple, he motioned to them and said, "Come on in, the water's fine!" The young couple joined the family in the pool, and soon they were fondling each other in one big group grope.

Marcia, Madison, and Audrey ended up in a lesbian threesome at the shallow end of the pool. At the other end of the pool, Jake fucked their mother Alice's pussy while Saul fucked his wife's ass, as they all hung onto the diving board. They spent rest of their time in the pool engaging in every variation of debauchery that two men and four women could devise.

Later, they all ended up in a daisy chain on the thick carpeted floor of the main home's family room where the Kauffman's had done the same with Traci and Kaci, the previous fall. This time, Saul was at the head of the train, lying on his back having his cock sucked, and Jake brought up the tail end, fucking the ass or pussy of whomever was in front of him. The four ladies changed places all during the night, and about two in the morning, Saul bowed out to get some sleep. It was early Friday morning, and he had to go into his office in the loop to start making the arrangements for Jake and Audrey's future. Also, he had to be home by sundown, because the next day was the Sabbath.

Yes, the Kauffman's were a bunch of sexual perverts, but they were also observant orthodox Jews, and always kept the Sabbath. When Saul woke up later that morning, he smiled when he saw his wife, daughters, and guests curled up in a tangled mass of sleeping nude bodies, while drinking his morning coffee. He made sure that all the shades were drawn, and all the doors were locked before he backed his wife's Camry out of the garage, and drove to the nearby Metra station.

He decided to leave the Mercedes at home and take the Metra into the loop, so he wouldn't draw undue attention to his actions. He would have to pay more attention to the small details in his life, so that anyone who was observing him would not take notice of any changes to his daily routines. This could be difficult, because he knew his evenings and weekends would be filled with nearly non-stop sex with his wife, daughters, and house guests. He would have to retain the outward appearance of a conservative, 'button-down' lawyer during the weekdays.

Earlier in the week, he had received the 'package' from Jackson that included the copies of young couples' school records. He repackaged them in a tamper-proof express package, with copies of their birth records and marriage license he had received from Attorney VanBuren, and a letter he had written to Dr. Peale, proposing changing the couple's sir-name to O'Rielly, and suggesting that they be settled in Brookline, MA where they could be enrolled in Boston College. There they would be under the watchful eyes of the Jesuits, as well as members of the Powell clan, and be able to live the rest of their lives in peace.

He gave the package to his secretary, and told her to send it by discrete messenger to Dr. Norman Peale at his office in the Psychology Department at Harvard University in Cambridge, MA.

Later that day, he received a call from Frank Urlacher, one of his 'detectives', telling him about the 'property' that needed to be 'shipped'. Saul gave Frank the address of Jackson's father in Wakefield, Rhode Island. He told his employee to pack everything into a container and ship it to the address he had given him. When they were done, they were to return the van to U-Haul, and have them charge it to the Law Office's commercial account.

The detective thanked his boss, and said they would do as instructed. He then asked Saul what to do with the used Honda they had towed behind the van. Saul told him to take it to Grossingers, and give the paperwork in the glovebox to Saul's old friend, Abe Grossinger.

jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers