Jake and Audrey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leigh blushed, and while Mark didn't catch the reference, Jake did, and said "I'm looking forward to sampling that myself." which caused her to blush even more. When dinner was finished, Jake offered to help her clean up, and whispered to Audrey, "Why don't you join Mark in the living room and see how his cock tastes while I help Leigh clean up and taste her pussy."

Audrey sat down next to Mark on the couch and sat facing him with the bottom of her dress pulled up so he could see her bare pussy. When he noticed she had her legs spread and was fingering her now wet labia, his eyes got big, and he started to drool. "Would you like to eat me for desert?" Audrey asked.

He stuttered, "B.B.but Leigh is in the next room."

Audrey grinned and said, "Right now, Jake is eating her pussy, or she is sucking his cock."

It finally dawned on him, and he dove face first into Audrey's crotch, and started licking her furiously. As he was doing a mediocre job of cunnilingus, Audrey managed to slip her dress off, and started removing his shirt. When he noticed she was naked, he stopped licking her, and took off his jeans, leaving them both nude.

When she noticed that he wasn't hard yet, Audrey pushed Mark back on the couch, got between his legs, and sucked him to full hardness. Next, she grasped his cock, which was smaller than Jake's, and impaled herself on him. Soon she discovered what he lacked in skill with his tongue, he more than made up for with his cock. He may not have been as large as her husband, but he managed to touch all the right places in her vagina. He had her cumming in short order and made her cum once more before the contractions from her third took him over the edge, and he filled her with his seed. They held each other and enjoyed the afterglow, until they heard Leigh scream, "OH GOD YES YES YES!" coming from the kitchen.

It didn't take long for Jake and Leigh to clean up the kitchen, and he pulled her top off as soon as they were done, and as he feasted on her double D's, she undid his jeans and watched them drop to his ankles. She dropped to her knees, and took his now hard cock into her mouth, trying to swallow it, but choking on it's big head. "You're so much bigger than Mark," she said, out of breath, as he picked her up and lay her on the empty kitchen table.

He pulled up a chair, sat down, put her legs over his shoulders, lifted her skirt, and demonstrated his expertise in cunnilingus, taking her over the edge, and making her squirt in no time. When she came back to earth, she said, "What did you do to me Jake, I've seen girls squirt before, but it's never happened to me before."

He didn't say anything. He stood up with her legs still on his shoulders, lined his cock up with Leigh's smooth shaved vulva, and drove into her soaking wet, tight pussy. When he hit bottom, she moaned and came again. He slowly pulled out until just his head was inside of her, and slowly pushed back in. He kept repeating his thrusts, increasing the speed and ferocity, as he watched her big boobies shake and quiver with every thrust.

He kept up pounding her, until he felt her contractions take him over the edge. When she felt his seed explode from the end of his cock, she lost control, and started squirting even more than before, and screamed at the top of her lungs, "OH GOD YES YES YES!"

Jake's cock was still buried deep in Leigh's spasming vagina and sweat was pouring off them when Audrey and Mark came rushing into the kitchen. When Audrey saw the sweating couple, she smiled, and kissed her panting husband. Next, she wet to Leigh, kissed her and whispered, "See, I told you he was an incredible lover."

When they saw Jake fall back onto the chair, causing his still half hard cock to slip out of Leigh's vagina, Mark said, "Man, what an awesome cock!"

Audrey knelt in front of her husband, and swallowed his cock, drinking the combined juices from it. Next, she went to Leigh, who was now alert, and told her, "If you drink your man's cum out of my pussy, I'll drink my man's out of yours."

She smiled and nodded, and Audrey climbed on top of Leigh, and the two ladies ate each other, sixty-nine, until the both came again, and drank of the emissions from each other.

When Mark saw this, he said, "Dude, I've never seen that before, that's gnarly!"

Jake just came around and said, "Really, you've never seen a woman eat cum out of another woman's pussy? I think it's sexy. I eat cum out of Audrey's all the time."

Mark said, "Dude, you're a perv!"

Jake smiled and said, "I might be. The only thing I won't do is suck another man's cock or take one in my ass. I have had a woman fuck my ass with a strap-on though."

The two women heard their conversation and started giggling. Leigh finally said, "Come here Jake, I want to taste your cock again."

Both women got off the table, and Leigh led Jake into the bedroom by his cock, as she said, "Audrey, bring Mark, I'd like to try some 3-way and 4-way sex."

When they all got to the bedroom, Audrey had Leigh lie on her back across the bed, and she climbed on top, sixty-nine. She said, "come here Mark and put your cock in my mouth. I'm going to get you hard, so you can fuck Leigh while I lick her clit. Jake, you do the same to Leigh, so you can fuck me at the same time."

The two men did as they were told, and soon they were all fucking like rabbits. They changed positions and partners often, and when Mark finally passed out, Jake, Audrey, and Leigh left him asleep in the bed, and they went back to the couch, where the two ladies took turns riding Jake's cock and tongue.

When Leigh was finally 'fucked out' for the night, Audrey covered the busty brunette up with a blanket on the couch, she and her husband got dressed, and they walked back to their apartment.

On the way, Audrey asked her husband, "did you have fun tonight?"

He answered, "Yes, I had fun."

She said, "You sound unsure."

He said, "Well Leigh was a great fuck, but Mark was a bit of a wet blanket."

She said, "I guess you're right. He really knows how to use his average sized cock, but he sucks at eating pussy."

He chuckled and said, "I hope I didn't ruin her for him. She really enjoyed her time with me."

She smiled, and said, "She actually aske me if she could borrow you sometime. You really 'rocked her world'."

He answered, "You know I always aim to please, bit I would only agree to something like that if she brought someone other than Mark to take care of you."

They stopped in the middle of the block and snared a passionate kiss. When they broke their embrace, she looked into his eyes and said, "Do you know how much I love you?"

He looked at her and said, "Almost as much as I love you." She punched his shoulder, then they kissed again and continued their journey home. When they undressed and climbed into bed together, they kissed and made gentle love.

As they held each other afterward, Audrey said, "I don't see them staying together much longer."

Jake nodded, and thought to himself. 'I think you are right my darling'.

The following week, as Jake sat next to Leigh in the back row of class, he noticed a certain sadness in her eyes. When class ended, he touched her shoulder and said, "I know something is bothering you, want to talk about it?"

They both sat back down and waited for the classroom to empty. When they were alone, Leigh said, "Mark moved out last night. He told me that he didn't feel the 'spark' any more. He told me he was moving in with Fred Thomas. They've been friends since high school, and I always wondered what their relationship was. I guess I know now, and I'm glad he hadn't given me a ring."

Jake gave her a hug, and said, "Is there anything we can do for you?"

She smiled and said, "I love both of you guys. After the night we all spent together, I think I understand what true love really is. I wish I could find someone who I would share the kind of love that you two have with me, but right now I could use someone to share the rent with. I can't afford that place by myself, and I don't want to go back to the dorms."

Jake hugged her, and said, "Why don't you come over to our place tomorrow night, Aunt Sophie will have a fresh batch of her lasagna ready, so you can eat your fill of the best meal you've had in years, and you girls can trash talk all the other men in town, except for me, of course."

Leigh smiled and kissed him. Then she said, "I would love to. Jake, you are the most wonderful man I've ever met, and you're a great fuck too. I'm so glad Audrey let me share you."

When he met Audrey at the Bistro later, he told her about what happened to Leigh, and said, "I really like Leigh, but I don't expect you to share me with her. Do you know anyone, man or woman, that you could introduce her to?"

Audrey thought for a moment, and said, "There is this girl in my World Literature class named Amanda from a town west of here she called Wooster. I looked it up, and evidently the place is really named Worchester, they just pronounce it that way. Anyway, she's got curly auburn hair, is about my height, has big boobs like Leigh, is really outgoing, and has been flirting with me from the first day of classes. When I told her I was married, she asked if you would be willing to share me with her."

Jake answered, "As tempting as that sounds, I was thinking about finding someone for Leigh."

Audrey touched his cheek, and said, "I was thinking the same thing, dear. The way that Leigh and I hit it off, I was thinking that a foursome might be in the offing."

Jake blushed and said, "I'm going to have to carry my books in front of me all the way home, because the idea of that has me hard as a rock."

Audrey reached under the table and grasped his erection through his pants, and whispered, "They have a private handicapped bathroom inside, if you need me to take care of that."

They finished their lattes, picked up their things, and visited the bathroom together, locking the door behind them.

The next day after class, Audrey invited Amanda to dinner that evening, and when Jake's wife said that her husband was inviting another woman to dinner, Amanda asked, "Are you planning an orgy?"

Audrey winked, and replied, "Perhaps."

When Jake saw Leigh, he asked her if she was still coming to dinner at their house, she said that she was. When Jake mentioned that Audrey had invited a friend to dinner also, the brunette asked, "Are you two trying to fix me up with someone?"

Jake answered, "Does that offend you?"

She smiled and said, "Actually, no, so tell me about this guy."

Jake answered, "Who said it was a guy?" When her eyes got big, Jake said, "Her name is Amanda, and she has been flirting shamelessly with Audrey in class. When I asked her if she knew anyone we could introduce you to, her name came up."

Leigh asked, "What made you think I was bi?"

Jake answered, "I don't know, maybe it was the way you and Audrey clicked in bed."

Leigh smiled and said, "You've got me there Jake, I really did like your wife's pussy, and she is quite the cunnilinguist herself." She gave him a big hug, and said, "I'll be there, for sure."

When Jake walked up the steps of Mama Sophia's house, she met him in the middle of the porch, and handed him a foil covered casserole dish on a cookie sheet, saying, "I just took it out of the oven, the dish is hot, but the cookie sheet isn't, so you won't burn your hands. Your bride told me you were expecting company, so enjoy."

Jake thanked his landlady, and she held the door to the stairs as he carried the steaming dish to their apartment. When he reached the top of the stairs, he heard two female voices coming from their apartment, and when he walked through the open doorway, he saw his wife sitting at their kitchen table across from a stunningly beautiful redhead with enormous boobs.

When Audrey saw him, she jumped up and ran to him, taking the casserole from him with the two hot pad holders she had picked up along the way. As she put the dish in their small oven and set it to 'Warm', she said, "Jake honey, this is Amanda; Amanda this is my Jake."

The busty redhead stood and grabbed Jake in a bearhug, mashing her braless boobs that were barely contained by her tank top, and rubbing her crotch against his growing cock. When she let loose of him, Amanda said, "I think he likes me, Audrey."

Jake's wife could see the bulge her friend had caused in her husband's dockers, and said, "I can see that, but my husband is not the only one on the menu tonight."

They all sat down at the table, and Audrey said, "We have a friend named Leigh who just went through a bad breakup. Jake and I spent an evening at their apartment having sex with them, and her boyfriend moved out the next day. She thinks it was because Jake made her cum more than he did, and he felt impotent. He moved in with another guy, and now she has this place she can't afford. Jake asked me if I knew someone who would like to share the rent with, and I thought of you because you told me you were looking for a new place to stay."

Amanda looked at them for a few moments, and finally said, "You said she was living with a guy, so does she like girls?"

Audrey answered, "She ate my pussy till I came three times."

Amanda asked, "That's a good start, is she pretty?"

Jake answered, "I think she's hot as hell, she has short black hair, boobs about the same size as yours, and shaves her pussy."

Amanda asked, "Do I still get to fuck you and your husband?"

Audrey answered, "Does a four-way interest you?"

Amanda answered, "Fan-fuckin-tastic!", got up from her chair, knelt in front of Jake, unzipped his fly, pulled out his now hard cock and said, "Audrey dear, I need an appetizer.", before she swallowed his cock.

With his cock in her mouth, Jake had a pained look on his face, and said, "Darling, I know you said she was outgoing, but I think she is a bit more than that."

Audrey smiled at her husband and kissed him on the forehead as she patted his cheek, and said, "Enjoy."

Before long, Amanda had Jake on the edge, and when she deep throated him, he exploded, and she drank every drop of his seed. As she let him slip out of her mouth, she smacked her lips and said, "Good to the last drop."

As she sat back in her chair, they heard footsteps coming up the stairway, and soon Leigh stepped through the doorway.

Amanda and Leigh looked at each other, and as the redhead stood, and at the same time they both said, "You, I know you, we fucked the same guy last Summer."

Jake and Audrey looked at each other, and both thought, 'Oh Fuck!'

The two women ran to each other, hugged and kissed, and again said in unison, "I thought I'd never see you again." They hugged and kissed passionately again, and finally sat down at the table together, holding hands.

Jake finally said, "So, you two know each other?"

Before either of their friends could answer, Audrey said, "Well, Duh!"

All three women broke into uncontrollable fits of laughter, and finally Audrey said, "OK ladies, I know there's a good story here, so spill it."

Leigh started, "So last summer, Amanda and I met at this nude beach on Martha's Vineyard. I was there with my friends from Boston, and she was there with her friends from Woostah. There were these twin girls named Staci and Kaci who lived at a cabin east of the beach, and they were there with this other girl named Traci, and an older guy who had this monster cock."

Amanda continued, "He let us play with it until it got completely hard, and I gotta' tell you, I have never held anything like that in my life! He offered to let us fuck him, but we were both scared. We both sucked on it, but neither of us could get it very far in our mouths. Later we watched him fuck this older woman till she came and passed out. I have to tell you, that was one of the wildest things either of us have ever seen. Anyway, we both fucked this other guy later, but haven't seen each other since that weekend, and I didn't know she was at BC till just now."

Jake and Audrey looked at them, and then at each other, and burst out laughing.

Leigh looked confused, but Amanda got angry and said, "I'm not shitting you, he really did have a 'monster' cock."

Jake finally calmed down, and said, "Ladies, we believe you, because we know Staci and Kaci, they are our cousins. Don't you remember Leigh, they brought Audrey and I to the party at Hyannis. As for Professor Jackson 'Monster Cock' Powell, we know him too. He has fucked Audrey, and I have fucked both his wife and their daughter Traci."

Their two guests looked at each other, and together, both said, "No Shit?"

Audrey smiled and said, "Yes everything Jake has said is true. Also, the Professor and his wife were the ones who introduced us to each other, at a welcome home orgy party for their daughter Traci. When I was a student at the college were the Professor and his wife teach, I was suffering from psychological problems because my mother mistreated me. The professors helped me get over them, and they introduced me to Jake at that orgy. We fell instantly in love, when he took my virginity that night, in front of ten naked people, who cheered us on."

Leigh shook her head and said, "Wow, it really is a small fuckin' world."

Amanda said, "OK, Audrey, Traci is Professor Monster Cock's daughter, you lost your cherry to Jake at an orgy in front of ten naked people, you've had that massive hunk of man meat in your pussy, you two are married and in love, but you fuck other people?"

Audrey smiled and said, "That sums things up perfectly. I know it's a lot to process, but all of what you just said is true. I know you are probably getting horny right now, because I am too, but I'm hungry. Let's eat dinner now and have each other for desert."

Audrey and Jake served dinner, and as they all ate, the conversation was centered around the Professor and his family. Audrey told her friends about how the Professor met his first wife, Elizabeth, married her, raised their daughter Tracy alone after her death, and took her virginity because he had promised her mother on her deathbed to do it, after she turned eighteen. How he sent her to Stacy and Kacy's for the summer to protect her from danger on the campus in Illinois and brought her home when it was safe.

She also told them how he met his second wife Kathy, how the couple fell in love, and later helped her over her phobias caused by her psychotic mother. She told them about the professor's family's different feelings about love and sex, and how that had carried over into hers and Jake's relationship.

When Audrey finished, Leigh said, "Audrey, the first time I saw you sitting with Mark, I thought you would be jealous of me clinging to your husband as we walked up to you. Later when I saw the way you and Jake looked at each other, and the gentle caresses you shared, I could see how much in love you were. The night that we all shared was mind altering, not only because of the sex, but the intimacy that both of you shared with me. I had never felt that way with Mark, or any other man I have been with. What you two have together makes me cry."

Amanda also started to cry, and said, "That is the most romantic love story I have ever heard. A dying mother asking her husband to take her daughter's virginity is the most unselfish thing I could ever imagine. If I would have known that last summer, I would have let him fuck me with that Monster cock right there on the beach, in front of everyone."

Jake and Audrey looked at each other, and both thought, 'The way this woman thinks, this is really going to be a fun night'.

The four of them finished their meal and cleaned up afterward. Next, after they all undressed, Audrey took Leigh to the couch and started licking and fingering the brunette's pussy until she came.