Jake and Cali Ch. 02

Story Info
Our main characters have a blast with others.
3.3k words
4.18
9.1k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 - Significant Others

Jake

"I didn't know what to do with her. Every fiber of my being wanted her. My dick instantly hardened when I thought about her and every time I saw her, I just kept picturing her squirming under my hand, moaning. Then somewhere in that weekend after, it started flipping back and forth and I saw her face when I dropped her off at home that night half the time. I hated it but it kept me from getting blue balls."

Monday morning, Jake felt weird. He didn't know if Cali would want to talk about what happened or if she would be mad at him like he was mad at himself. He had spent the rest of the weekend trying to keep himself in control when he thought about her. He stood outside the school with his friends when he saw a black charger pull into the student parking lot. Through the windshield he could see Cali wrap her arms around Chris' neck and kiss him. He felt the same feeling from Friday; obviously it hadn't been the alcohol. She opened the door and stepped out in a black tank top that showed off her excellent rack with a pair of tight short shorts. She grabbed her long coat and, wrapping it around herself, walked up to the group of football players. She looked at Jake. "Hey. I need a favor."

"What's up?" he asked, stunned at how calm she was and looked around at the expectant faces that were staring at both of them.

She pulled him to the side, out of earshot of the others. "I need to get into the locker room to shower and change." Jake looked at her shocked for a second then opened his mouth. "I need you to help first and ask questions later."

They went into the school and Jake let her into the locker room with the key always given to the captain. They walked to the shower area and Cali took her tank to off. Jake stared at her, not being able to control that all too familiar desire. She turned to look at him.

"I know I'm hot but can you guard the door and gawk some other time?"

Jake snapped out of his trance, "My bad." He heard Cali turn on the shower. He waited a few minutes trying to formulate the first question in his head. "So you gonna tell me why I'm doing this?"

"Cause you luv me." she yelled. The shower cut off and she walked out, wet hair falling down her shoulders and a towel around her body. "Oh you mean why I needed you to? Cuz I've been in a car for 12 hours and I needed a shower and to change. I went to a step show in New York with Chris. Left early Saturday morning and just got back."

"Cool." Jake peeled his eyes off her body as she started to dress. He caught a glimpse of a red lace thong before she pulled her pants up and it was all he could take. He made his way towards her as she turned around. She was backed against a locker with Jake in front of her. The moment pauses as he is poised to attack her lips. "Jake" Cali whispers, bringing him back to reality. "Jake. What are you doing?" her voice was shaking but her head tilted upwards in acceptance. His hands went to her sides and tickled her until she was begging for him to stop. She was finishing her laughing fit when she punched his shoulder. "You are dumb." she giggled.

Jake walked back over to the door. "So why the random trip?"

"Apparently, I ditched him at the party Friday so he kidnapped me for the remainder of the weekend."

Jake tensed at the passive mentioning of the party. "What do you mean?"

"He said he went to the bathroom and when he came back I was gone. I vaguely remember dancing with someone then the next thing I know I'm waking up in my bed without a clue of how I got there."

"We danced, and Shawn and I took you home." Jake surprised himself at the truth blurting out of his mouth.

"Oh." She said, "Thanks." She finished putting her Shoes on and opened her mouth like she was going to say something but decided against it. "Thanks for the help." She said grabbing her backpack and walking out. Jake nodded and followed behind.

The warning bell rang as they entered the main hallway. "You want me to walk you to class?" He asked, immediately feeling stupid.

"Only if you're gonna put your letterman on my shoulders so everyone knows we're going steady." she joked.

Then, Jake felt a pat on his butt. "Hey baby." A prissy voice said.

"Hey Deb." Cali said to Jake's arm ornament. She fluttered her fingers in Cali's direction.

"I'm starved. Walk me to the senior lounge pookie so I can get a granola bar."

Cali almost busted out laughing when she heard the nickname. Jake visibly cringed but recovered quickly, then looked at Cali. "Actually I was just-"

"Don't worry about me. I'm sure I can manage on my own." She turned to walk away and Jake watched.

Deb hit his shoulder. "Why don't you take a picture. It'll last longer."

Jake looked at his girlfriend. It was almost that time again. He sighed heavily. "We need to talk."

Cali

"I remember the party, in the car, all of it, but I wasn't going to tell him I remembered. I was drunk and this was a way to make it go away, since he obviously just wanted to know that he could have it. Plus, we had gotten close. He had pretty much gotten cool with my whole family. Later that year, my older brother transferred because he didn't want to stay with our dad anymore. He came in at the beginning of the last 6 weeks and was a Junior. Jake and Kyle hit it off immediately. They were pretty much attached at the hip for the rest of the school year and the whole summer. When we moved, there was a spare room that was, unofficially, Jake's. He was there all the time. I was still dating Chris, out of convenience more than any serious attraction. He was there, he was sexy, and his mouth was heaven which I found out so much more of the middle of summer. Mom was working and Jake and Kyle had just left to workout. Chris came over to keep me company."

A movie played on the TV as Cali sat on the couch, her legs draped over Chris' knee. His hand rested comfortably on top of one, his thumb moving softly back and forth. She hadn't given into Chris' advances and she could tell he was becoming frustrated, but he was being a perfect gentleman. She smoothly moved her legs off his, spun around, and moved her body to sit on his lap. He opened his mouth to speak but she placed a finger over his lips.

Her hands pressed gently on either side of his face. She enjoyed being in control. Her lips met his lightly and her fingers ran through his hair. She let one hand trail down and rest on his chest. She broke the kiss and bit his earlobe. "Room" she said simply yet stern. He put his arms around her and stood up, easily carrying her weight into her room. He laid her gently on her bed and crawled between her legs, resuming their kiss. She rolled him over, straddling his hips. Her long brown hair fell around their faces and he looked up at her, expectant.

"I love you." he whispered. She was surprised but didn't let the words deter her. She kiss him again, harder, letting her mouth open and his tongue massage hers. She unbuttoned his shirt to reveal his hard pecs and six pack. She flipped her hair back and pulled her shirt off. Chris' hands were immediately on her D-cup breasts, pulling her bra straps down, off her shoulders, uncovering her erect nipples. She felt Chris' warm mouth suck on a bud while his thumb and first finger squeezed the other, rolling it around in their tips.

Cali moaned softly and moved her hips, feeling Chris' hardness pressing through his sweat pants. He was still sweaty from his run that afternoon and Cali liked his smell. Loved a man drenched in testosterone. Her head got lost in the moment and her thoughts and before she knew it, Chris had lifted her up and laid her back on the bed. He pulled her shorts off and started kissing up her thighs.

Her stomach flipped as he inched closer and closer to her sacred area. She was mentally chastising herself for not putting on a thong, instead wearing cotton boy-shorts, which are cute for prancing around in but not for the actual task of fucking. Chris slid his fingers in the lining of her underwear and removed them quickly. She was completely naked with his breath blowing against her slit. She waited expectantly but felt his lips kiss up the other thigh. His thumb slid barely inside her slit all the way down to her asshole. He press a finger against the tight opening and she sat up slightly.

"Hey, no ass-play. I don't-" Her mouth flew when his mouth attacked her clit and his fingers pushed inside of her. He removed his fingers and stabbed her pussy with his tongue. He licked and sucked her clit, building her so close to orgasm she would start to shake then letting her down quickly. Her stomach was in knots and she could hear someone in the distance pleading for release. Chris used one finger to massage around her tighter hole. He built her up one last time, again she heard a familiar voice. "Please don't stop!" All at once he tongued her clit, pushed two fingers in her pussy and a thumb in her ass hole. She had never her herself scream to climax or felt herself shake like that. Chris had one had under her, holding her pussy to his mouth as she violently convulsed coming down from her orgasm. When it started to let up, he let go and sat up.

She was still quivering and didn't notice Chris take his pants off or put on a condom. Cali's legs were still wide open when he crawled between them. Again, he gave attention to her tits but rubbed his cock along her opening. She had almost fully recovered when he raised up.

"Open your eyes." He'd said and her mind immediately thought of Jake.

"Wait." She said quickly, trying to push Jake's voice out of her head. She turned him over again and without warning slid onto his dick.

"Oh my-" Chris came, gripping her hips. It took second for her to realize what happened, sitting on him. She started to get up. "Don't move." He said, holding her hips in place. He looked up at her and she felt his cock come back to life.

She leaned over and whispered in his ear. "If you want to go another round and try to redeem whatever the hell that was, you better have another condom." She got off and sat crossed legged on the bed while he got up and went to his sweatpants. She could see his dick was still mostly soft so she laid back and opened her legs. When he grabbed his new rubber, he turned back toward the bed and stopped at what he saw. Cali had one hand playing with her nipples while the other went down and played with her pussy. "You like?" She asked seductively, looking him in the eyes. He nodded lightly. She rubbed her cunt and slid her fingers inside herself, letting out a soft moan. His cock hardened before her eyes. "You want to make me happy? Make my pussy happy?" He nodded again. She stopped the show an got up. Standing in front of him she took the condom out of his hand and slid it on as she bit his neck. She loved hearing a man's breath catch, knowing she had full control. She pushed him onto the bed, his legs hanging mostly off. She turned her ass to him. "Slap my ass." He was caught off guard but complied. "Harder." He did as he was told. She sat on his pelvis with her back facing him. His cock curved in a way that made it lay right on her cunt. She put her feet on the bed and lifted up just enough to poise his dick at her opening. "You want my pussy?" she asked him.

"Yes." His voice cracked.

"Then take it." She said. He put his hands on her hips and pulled her down on his pole while he thrusted into her. She leaned back, her hands on his chest as he pushed into her over and over again. He was close and she could feel each thrust barely missing her g-spot. She used one hand to play with her clit. She was about to lose herself when she heard the front door open. She glance at the clock and knew there was only one person it could be. Her excitement began to build and Chris' impaling cock nicked her G-spot and she moaned. She moved into that position and he kept hitting it. Her eyes were almost closed when she saw her door crack and half of Jake's face came into view. She didn't know how long he stood there watching but Chris' hand reached around and played with her clit as he hit her G-spot again sending her over the edge. Her hips moved and her pussy walls closed around his cock, milking it as he shot his seed into the rubber barrier. When she looked back up the door was shut and she wondered if she imagined it.

Her arms gave way and her back connected with Chris' chest. His arms wrapped around her and she drifted into sleep. When she woke up a couple hours later, she was naked (under a sheet), and alone with a note on her night stand that said;

Hey Beautiful,

Sorry I couldn't stay. I didn't want to get you in trouble. Sleep well. I'll call you tomorrow.

Chris

She tucked the not in the drawer of her night stand, put her robe on, gathered some things ready to get in the shower. She opened her door to find Jake walking past. "Hey." She smiled.

He did a slight head nod but didn't speak. She went and took a shower, ignoring the cold greeting.

Jake

"I didn't know how to act. She is the only person that can get me like this."

Jake spent two days not talking as little as possible to Cali but on the third day he woke up to an unusually quiet house. "Hello?" He asked into the silence. He heard the clinking of dishes and made his way to the kitchen. He placed the soft hum of loud headphones before he turned the corner and seeing Cali dancing around in her underwear and a T-shirt that clearly wasn't hers. Looking closer, he actually thought it might be his. She was tossing her hair and singing off key when she went to spin around and spotted him standing in the doorway, giggling to himself. She jumped back and shrieked, then took out her headphones.

"Oh my god, you scared me." She said, putting her hand on her heaving chest.

"No. Really?" He smiled.

"I thought you left with my brother this morning."

"Nope." He said walking over to the fridge and pulling out the milk.

"You hungry?" She asked, turning back around to the stove. One pan had bacon and sausage, while the other held scrambled eggs.

Jake almost said no but the smell of the food made his stomach grumble. "I could eat."

"Well put the milk up, grab the orange juice, two plates, and two glasses."

"Ok, miss bossy."

She spun around putting her hand on her hip. "Yep. That's me." She grinned.

They made plates and sat down to eat, making small talk, which was unusual. Finally, Cali sat her fork down. "What is going on here?"

"What do you mean?" He stared at his plate.

"You don't act like this with me? Not looking at me, not talking to me. I mean, shit, you're acting like we slept together or something." Jake's mind immediately visualized the car scene, Cali moaning, begging for more.

"Naw. I just got a lot on my mind." Like you riding your boyfriend when it should have been me. He thought to himself but shook it from his head.

"Well. Talk to me. What is going on?"

He stood up, needing to get away from her before he spilled his guts knowing he couldn't lie to her, or worse, fuck her on the kitchen table. Jake walked out of the house and got into his car. He pulled out his phone and called the first person he could think of. "I'm coming over."

Nearly 15 minutes later he pulled up to an apartment building and quickly jogged up to the second floor. He tapped twice on the door to apartment 210. It opened and he stepped inside. There were no words, no kissing, no common courtesies usually displayed in sexual relations. Jake pushed the girl against the wall and untied the belt of her robe. She pushed him a step back and sunk to the floor, pulling his boxer shorts down, letting his erection flop out. Her tongue flicked the tip, tasting his pre-cum before sucking his entire length into her mouth. Jake heard her slirping and gagging the deeper he shoved himself in her mouth, down her throat. His hand grabbed a fist full of her hair, pulling her face farther onto his cock. She started to breathe through her nose, opening her throat more. Jake began fucking her throat, his sack slapping her chin. She pulled back slightly and grabbed the base of his cock, taking control. She began pumping her fist and sucking the tip, letting her tongue play with the tip hole. Jake started to see spots, growled deeply under his breath and shot his first load down her throat.

She stood up and stepped forward and tried to kiss his neck. He pushed her against the wall and turned her around. She arched her back, giving him access to her holes. He used a foot to kick her legs open wider. He shoved his length into her clenching pussy.

"Oh fuck." She pushed her hips back, working his cock. "Fuck my pussy." He smacked her ass, grabbing her hips and slamming into her harder. Jake put a hand on the top of her back, pushing and making her lean over farther, opening her cunt wider. He pushed into her deeper. She moaned harder but it was partly stifled from her position. Jake could feel her about to cum but he wasn't close enough yet so he pulled out, slapping his dick against her slit. He poises his cock, covered with her juices at the entrance to her ass. With his cock in one hand and her hip in the other, he slowly pushed himself in her ass. She screamed in pleasure and her pussy spasmed. She began riding his cock, pushing herself onto in faster and faster until he released another load inside her. He pulled out and turned her around. She was quickly on her knees again, sucking his dick clean.

Jake knew she was clean and loved that she was down for anything. He took her four more times before he left; bent over the kitchen table, standing up with her legs around him, riding his dick to climax on the couch, forward and backward. When he finished, he left her spent, on the couch, each hole freshly fucked. Jake went back to the house, showered and played Call-of-Duty, his sexual tension released for the time being.