Jake and Cali Ch. 03

Story Info
The moment you've all been waiting for...
4.1k words
4.42
10.1k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 - Fast Forward

Cali

"After that day I made him breakfast, him leaving for hours then coming back, things mellowed out. I don't know where he went or what he did but whatever it was, I had my friend back. We spent the rest of the summer at the beach, me, Chris, Jake and a bunch of randoms who Jake seemed to keep around. Sometimes Kyle and his Girlfriend would join us. They had been dating for about two years and she had started coming up every weekend, sometimes staying into the week. She was cool and there was talk about her moving here and getting an apartment with Kyle but it never happened. We all were pretty much content with our lives but I watched Jake and something felt off with him. His smile wasn't quite as full as when I'd first met him, like he had something weighing on him. That was when he met Anna, who was cool and gorgeous and they dated the entire next year, longest relationship he'd ever had. Then something happened, like it always does, and they ended it. I never asked him why but as he returned to his old self, our friendship kept growing. There was no more of us coming close to fucking. We just fell into a comfortable place with each other"

Jake

"Graduation should have been the happiest time of my life but it wasn't. Cali, Kyle, and Shawn were the only people that kept me sane. Anna helped me take my sights off Cali by turning them on her. We fucked all the time and it seemed like we were perfect for each other, til we weren't anymore. We broke up, she dumped me, and it had never happened to me before. I was lost for a while but me and Cali kept hanging out. We talked about almost everything and I found something I'd never had with any female. I had never thought about the feelings of a relationship until Anna. She showed me that even sex was better with emotions. Then Cali showed me that those emotions brought happiness, even without sex and relationships. Cali was like my emotional fluffer, there when I needed to open up to someone I could trust, then I found girls that I didn't really care about that just wanted to get off without getting attached. It was the perfect set-up."

Cali

"Jake is a cynic. He came up with this plan and I would be his emotional fluffer. Which was something that benefitted me too because I had broken up with Chris during my Junior year and hadn't started seeing anyone else. It really was a good plan, but there was something out of place with it because all the girls he used for sex kept getting attached. The plan looked like it fell through on his end, so by my graduation party, Jake hadn't had sex in almost three months."

Cali looked in the mirror, angry because her milky white skin hadn't seen the sun or a tanning salon in weeks and she looked almost translucent. She liked showing skin and she needed to look epic at her graduation party because Chris and some frat boys were coming. She had seen Chris twice since their break-up, both times he had a leggy blonde with him while she walked alone. She got action, not enough to be a whore but enough to keep her from going crazy.

Cali liked sex, and she didn't think there was anything wrong with that. She sighed a flimsy resolve as she pulled up a black and red, plaid mini skirt and a tight vest that covered her belly button but left the sides of her soft waist exposed. She threw her hair up into a high ponytail and slid on her red stiletto pumps.

Before waking out her door she checked herself in the mirror. Tonight would be memorable if it was the last thing she did.

The music in the club was loud, a perfect venue thanks to dear old dad. The place was packed when she walked in and she was sure most of the people were crashers, but it was irrelevant. There were two stages, one with the Dj and some space to dance, and the other across the room from the first with three stripper poles. The bar in the very center of the dance floor was wide enough to serve drinks and dance on. She walked up to the Dj and grabbed the mic.

The music stopped abruptly. "I want to thank everyone for coming tonight!" the crowd clapped and whistled. "I need for Kyle Hammond and Kayla Spalding, Jake James, Shawn Key and Asia Keller to take the stage." The bodies shifted letting then pass from the VIP area to the stage. "These guys are the only reason I've made it this far. They kept me sane through all the bull that I had to go through and I need y'all to show them some love!" The crowd roared as Cali hugged her friends and the music started playing again.

They walked back into the sea of people and she felt familiar hands on her hip. He leaned in to talk into her ear.

"You gonna dance with me?" Jake asked pulling her backwards to press himself against her.

"We don't want a repeat of last time." She said, and immediately prayed he didn't hear it.

"Last time?" he asked. Cali's stomach did flips and her breath caught. Her brain had completely stopped working. "What do you mean?"

She was trying to make her mouth formulate words when Chris, the leggy blonde, and their posse walked up to them. "Hey"

Cali pressed her ass backwards onto Jake, dancing to the music.

"Hey guys." she said to the group.

"Great party." said the blonde. Cali couldn't think of her name. "Congrats"

"Thanks. I'm really happy with the turn-out."

"Is this your boyfriend?" One hand extended toward Jake while she laced her fingers of the other hand with Chris'. Before Cali could form her sentences in her head Jake wrapped an arm around her waist and reached out a hand to the blonde.

"I'm Jake."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Cynthia."

"You too." He spoke to Chris. "Good to see you again. Craig right?"

"Chris."

"Oh right. Well it's great to see you again. Glad you guys could make it out." Jake planted a kiss on Cali's neck just below her ear. "You owe me." He whispered. She smiled and nodded. "You ladies look like you could use a drink."

Jake

"Cali's graduation party was fun. There were tons of people and she looked so happy, until Chris got there. She broke up with him but he still tried to make her jealous. It seemed like it worked for a little bit but if you know Cali like I do you'd know it wasn't because she felt anything for him, she just hated to lose. Chris was a douchebag so I was more than willing to help her show him up."

Jake and Chris walked over to the bar and ordered the drinks.

"So, you and Liz?"

Jake had forgotten Cali's former nickname. "Who? Oh you mean Cali. Yeah. She's great."

"What do you call her?"

"Cali? It's my nickname for her. People at school called her Cat and her other friends called her Liz or Lizzie so we were hangin one day and I put them together, Cali." Jake took out his wallet to pay for the drinks but the bartender waved him off, saying that the VIP get free drinks tonight. "I've been calling her that ever since."

"You guys have a lot of history."

"Yeah, but that's what makes us so good together." Jake let the lies roll off his tongue knowing that Chris bought every word.

"She seems happy."

Jake smiled and looked in Cali's direction. She made a bored face as she continued to talk to Cynthia. "Yeah." he said more to himself, "She does, doesn't she."

The boys made their way back, drinks in hand. Jake handed Cali hers which she drank quickly while the group looked at her. She brought her glass down, now just ice. "What? I was thirsty?"

"Wow girl, you can drink." Cynthia said sounding sarcastic.

"Yeah. I drank these two under the table one night." She said motioning to Jake and Chris.

Jake slipped a hand around her waist. "That was a fun night" he said looking at Chris. "Maybe we should do that again? How about some shots?" He downed his drink in the same fashion Cali did.

"I don't drink that much. It's not ladylike" Cynthia said, then looked at Cali, "No offense".

Cali smiled. "None taken. Thankfully, I don't get caught up in societal beliefs of what is appropriate for women. If you want to subject yourself to that mental slavery, more power to you." She laughed, grabbing Jake's arm and pulling him to the bar with her. Chris and Cynthia followed reluctantly. Cali called one of the bartenders over. "So this is my party, and these two gentlemen believe they can out-drink me, so I need you to pour tequila shots and keep them coming until they tap out."

The sexy bartender smiled at her, his perfectly white teeth shining. "Yes ma'am!" He poured 4 shots of tequila as Chris and Jake stepped up to the bar, one on either side of Cali.

"Oh, no, no. She's not drinking" pointing at Cynthia. Cali put her hand up beside her mouth. "She says it's not lady-like" Cali and the bartender shared a laugh. "But I'll take this one for her." Cali turned up the shot glass and felt the liquor beginning to warm her body. Then she picked up the other one and held it up. "You guys ready?" she asked. Jake and Chris both nodded.

After about 20 minutes, a small audience had drawn to watch the drink-off. Cynthia had disappeared from view, making Cali smile. Cali sat on the barstool and placed a shot in her cleavage. Jake immediately stepped up. "No hands." She said, smiling at him as she picked up her shot.

"Same time." He said. He was extremely drunk but refused to give up before the prick standing next to her. He put his hands on either side of her, holding onto the bar and dipped his head down. Cali felt his tongue graze her breasts and with his hard body towering over her, her panties were soaked. She took her shot as he took his. Chris had yet to take another and his face looked a mixture of nauseous and angry.

"My turn." He said, obviously drunk.

Jake laughed and put his arm up to stop him from moving toward Cali. "Naw man. I think you've had enough."

"I'll say when I've had enough!" Chris shouted. He swung a punch, barely connecting with Jake's jaw. Instantly Jake returned the punch and Chris fell on the ground.

Cali jumped shocked by what had happened. Someone screamed and everyone went quiet around them, but the music still blasted. Jake could feel the eyes on him and he moved through the crowd to the side exit. Cali followed as quickly as she could in her intoxicated state and her heels. When she passed through the threshold into the air, the wind blowing her hair around her face, she looked to the left and saw Jake a few feet ahead, walking slowly. "Jake!" she yelled at him. He turned around and walked back to her as she walked to him, using the wall of the building for stability. "What the hell was that? You can't just go around-" she was stopped by Jake pushing her against the wall and kissing her forcefully. His hand raised and tangled itself in her hair as he pulled her face to him, pressing his body to hers.

Cali wanted to stop him but the alcohol, and her feelings for him were overpowering. One hand wrapped around his neck and the other went to his waist. Slipping two fingers through his belt loop and pulling him to her. Cali bit his bottom lip and Jake pulled back, letting her go. He hit the wall with his palm beside her head and she jumped involuntarily. "Fuck" he exclaimed, backing away.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" She asked angrily, wiping her mouth.

"Wrong with me? What's wrong with you? Why do you keep playing these games with me?"

"I am the one playing games?!" She was irate, taking a step towards him. "One minute you want to fuck me, the next you just want to be friends, then you kiss me here and pull back! God Jake, I'm getting whiplash!" Jake was silent. "Oh nothing to say? Surprise, surprise." Jake looked around, refusing to meet her eyes. "What? Shawn waiting on you again?" She asked sarcastically.

Jake looked at her. "Thought you didn't remember" he spat back.

"Of course I remember, but the last thing I want to be is another girl you fuck and forget. Or worse, a girl you just know you can have." She said without thinking. She exposed too much for comfort so she stepped back, leaning against the wall again, wrapping her arms around herself.

Jake softened, walking over to her. She was the one refusing eye contact this time. He grabbed her chin and forced her face to look at him. "You know you could never be that to me" He said softly. "That's why I force myself to stop. No matter how bad I want you, I care about you and I know I'm not good for you."

"Fine." She said, shaking his hand off her face. "You probably wouldn't have been a good lay anyway." She mumbled shoving past him to walk to the parking lot.

Jake smiled, turning to watch her walk. "Oh, you think so?" He caught up, falling in step beside her.

"Yeah I do." She said sulkingly.

"Well if your reaction in the car that night was any indicator, I'd say it would be the best sex of your life." He moved his hand to her hip.

She quickly moved it. "You mean of your life." She tried to keep from smiling. "I got skills."

"Well you might have to show me." He said putting his hand back and holding it there.

"Stop playin. You not tryin to do that. Sounded good though." Cali remarked sarcastically. Jake stopped, stopping her too.

"Just say the word, and I'll make it happen" he said, her face so close to his. She lifted her chin, begging for a kiss.

A few moments passed in silence. Cali wanted him so bad it hurt. "Take me then." She said, issuing the challenge. Jake wanted to kiss her but wanted so much more, which he couldn't do there. He hoisted her up and tossed her over his shoulder like a ragdoll.

"What the fuck." She laughed. "Jake, put me down." Jake was running, shaking her as he went. She reached down, trying to keep her ass from being exposed since she was wearing a mini skirt. "Where are we going?"

"Shhh." He hissed, letting his free hand slap against her ass. She squeeled with pleasure and giggled. It was difficult to run with his hardening dick in his jeans but he managed to get to the car. He opened the door and sat her down inside. He jogged around to the other side and climbed in. He had sobered up but was light-headed with so much of his blood flowing directly to his penis.

"That looks like it hurts." Cali said with a grin on her face.

Jake looked at her and found she was looking at his crotch. He laughed a little, looking back at the road. "Yeah, a little. He-hey." He grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand off of him. "You are so impatient." He laughed.

She shook herself out of his grasp. "Both hands on the wheel." She demanded. He replaced his hand as he looked at her. "Eyes on the road mister." She grinned slyly. He turned his head back to the windshield. She grabbed at his pants again. She unzipped and unbuttoned his jeans, then reached her hand inside the waistband of his boxers and freed his throbbing cock. It had a good weight to it and she could feel the veins bulging. Her hand moved, running along the full length of the tool. She was in a trance until he spoke.

His voice was strained. "You having fun?" he said through clenched teeth.

"You have no idea." She said, adjusting herself to put her ass in the air and her head nearly in his lap. She flicked her tongue at the head, then kissed it. She looked up at him, seeing the mixture of strain and pleasure on his face. She smiled and opened her mouth to take him in, inch by inch. Her saliva pooled where her hand met his shaft. She slipped her hand up and down as sucked on him. He made a grunting sound and she felt a small swerve in the car.

"Cali." He said, sounding like he was holding his breath. "You gotta stop that."

Cali rose up, letting his dick leave her mouth with a pop. "Not a chance." She smiled at him and resumed. Jake noticed her ass in the air and reached his hand over to it. That tiny skirt was now covering nothing of importance. "Mmmmm" she moaned, vibrating his dick as he slid a finger under her thong. He massaged the rim of her asshole then moved down further to her wetness. She was soaked.

"Damn baby" he said, more to himself. He drove even faster now, needing to get to where they were going. He went straight to his apartment. By the time they arrived, he was so close to the edge it was all he could do not to bust all over her face. He had played with her pussy, hoping that she would focus more on that but it only seemed to add to her skill. She was so wet, ready.

They exited the car and he pulled her into the hallway of the apartment building. Cali stood behind him as he fumbled with his keys, she put her hands in his pants. He couldn't open the door fast enough, cracking it then grabbing one of her wrists. He pulled her around him, putting her back to the door then kissed her. She moved backwards into the apartment and when the door was closed Cali started to kneel but Jake stopped her. "Nope. Now it's my turn." He said as he lifted her up. She immediately wrapped her legs around his waist as he moved both of them further into the apartment. He kissed her passionately, sitting her on the bar that lined the kitchen. He unbuttoned and pulled her vest off and she unsnapped her bra, both of which were tossed on the floor in the living room next to them. He looked at her body for a second before kissing her slowly. He lifted up her chin and planted pecks along her jaw line and down until he reached her chest. The bar was the perfect height that he could just fuck her right here but he wanted to take his time. Her tits were perfect. He'd never even been a breast man until he met her. He sucked one of her nipples into his mouth while playing with the other, rolling it between his thumb and forefinger. She moaned softly, tightening the grip of her legs around him. He switched sides, giving each one ample amounts of attention. He took one of the buds between his teeth and pulled lightly.

"Jake!" she squealed in pleasure. He smiled at her voice saying his name like that. He slowly worked his way down her body that lay back on the bar. He grabbed her legs at the knees, unwrapping them from his waist and holding them up. He kissed her right knee, working his way down her thigh. He had seen this in a chick flick him and Cali had watched together. He never understood the desire to take your time, until now. He wanted to memorize ever inch of her, taking her for himself while he went. Her back arched when he let his breath fall against her thong covered pussy, but he passed over what he wanted, kissing back up her other thigh. She wined. "Jake. Stop teasing and fuck me already." Her voice was pouty but he would not be deterred. Once he came to her other knee he reached his hands down, he legs still being held by his arms, and in one swift movement, he removed her thin panties.

Towering above her, it was everything he could do not to pull out his cock and shove himself inside of her. The intoxicating smell of her wetness rose up and his mouth began to water. He leaned down and slid his tongue across her pussy lips. He legs were hanging over his shoulder now as he tasted her. He tongued her clit and pressed two fingers into her tight hole. He felt her thighs tighten around his face. Her hands were buried in his hair. He could feel her walls begin clenching around his fingers as drove them in and out, faster and faster. He sucked and licked at her clit ferociously until she came on his face, pulling his head to her, working her hips against his tongue, and moaning his name.

He lifted back up, dropping his pants as he went. He reached out and hand, grabbing the back of her neck and pulling her into a hungry kiss. She was out of breath but he had no patience left, and couldn't give her a chance to recover. He slid himself into her. "Oh my-" she said against his mouth. Her mouth was completely open as she felt every inch of him slowly push inside of her. He could feel her stretching to accept him. He didn't realize how much willpower he had until that moment. He lay her back down, giving her the rest of himself and holding there. He was close to the edge but wanted to watch her cum again. "Jake" she panted, moving her hips to give herself the friction she needed. He flexed his muscles, making his dick twitch. He pulled out two inches, slammed back in, and twitched again. Her body tensed so he knew she was close.

12