Jake and Hannah

Story Info
Anniversary dinner night turns into night of debauchery.
25.5k words
4.46
217.7k
375
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mike2012
Mike2012
1,635 Followers

Jake was waiting for his wife, Hannah, to get ready. She was primping up since they were going out for dinner to celebrate their tenth wedding anniversary. He is thirty five years old and she is thirty two. They were staying the night at a nice hotel in downtown and had checked in late afternoon. Tonight their two young children are staying with Hannah's parents.

"So how do I look?" Hannah asked as she came out of the bedroom.

"Wow baby you look simply gorgeous." Jake said sincerely as he ran his eyes up and down her body and stared at her pretty face. She was wearing a light blue fit and flare dress. It was sleeveless with a scoop neck. Tantalizingly showing the upper swell of her full, firm b-cup breasts and the cleft between them. The necklace with the heart pendant that he had given her as anniversary present drew attention to her cleavage.

The dress ended a couple of inches above her knees and she was wearing three inch, open-toed strappy heels with it. Her blonde hair was held up behind her head by a stylish hair clip. She looked very sexy and elegant.

"Stop staring at me!...you are embarrassing me." She said with a giggle. Hannah was 5'6" with a slender body. Her long toned legs led to a nice round, bubble butt. She was a runner who has run regularly to keep in shape.

"I can't help staring at you...you just look amazing, all the other men would be so envious seeing you on my arm." He said with a smile.

"Thank you baby...you look very nice too." She gave him her dazzling smile and dimples formed on her pretty face. He was wearing slacks with a sports jacket. Jake was six feet and a good looking man.

Jake had made reservations at the nice Italian restaurant real close to the hotel they were staying at. He had decided to go to the restaurant a bit early. Wanting to hangout at the bar, have some drinks before dinner. This restaurant had a separate nice sized bar with a lounge area. A lot of people came here to just hang out at the bar and lounge.

Even though the bar was pretty crowded, they were able to find an empty seat at the bar. She sat on the bar chair with Jake standing next to her. He ordered a cocktail for her and scotch for himself. Quickly he downed his scotch and said to Hannah, "I have to use the restroom baby."

"Oh really?" She smiled playfully, raising her eyebrows. "You better be back quickly...you know when men see a woman alone at the bar, they think she is available." She said softly with her eyes twinkling playfully.

He gave her a guilty smile. "Enjoy the drink honey...and if someone offers to buy you a drink, let him." He whispered awkwardly in her ear.

**************

A little bit of history about the couple.

Jake and Hannah had met at a frat party in college and fell in love. They had been married for one year when they were attending the christmas party at his work. He had left Hannah alone for a bit and when he came back, he saw that a man was trying to chat her up. Instead of going up to her and claim her, inexplicably he held himself back. His heart rate went up as he discreetly watched the man hit on his wife. He was filled with angst but at the same time it turned him on. Finally the man tried to grope her ass. That was a mistake, she pushed his hand away and said something angrily to him before walking away. Jake felt relieved but also disappointed. That was the day he discovered that he was a voyeur at heart where his wife was concerned.

After that day he tried to create situations where he could watch his wife by leaving her alone at a bar or at a party. But she was very intelligent and perceptive woman and soon realized that something was going on with her husband. She confronted him and pried it out of Warren who was very unwilling to tell her. Afraid what how Hannah would react, what she would think of him.

She was shocked when he reluctantly told her about his voyeuristic desires. Jake was kind of an alpha male and hearing him wanting to watch his wife being the center of attention of other men was very stunning. Quickly the whole conversation turned very awkward with Hannah unsure of what to say and think. And Jake being very reticent to even continue talking about it. Both of them just tried to forget about it.

Then after a few months later Hannah became pregnant with their son. All of sudden everything in their life was just about their baby boy, everything else was kind of forgotten. After the birth of their first child life became very busy. Both of them very doting parents and also very much focussed on their careers. When their son turned two, Hannah again became pregnant with their second child, another son. Even though they had not planned for it but they were happy when they found out that she was pregnant again.

As the years passed all their time was basically taken up by their children and their careers. Socializing mostly with couples who also have children and spending time with family. Their sex life became very staid and they barely were having any time for just each other.

Realizing that being in a rut like this is not good for the relationship, Hannah decided to make some changes a couple of years back. Now that the two boys were a little older, she felt comfortable leaving them with a babysitter or her parents or Jake's parents.

They started going out on dates nights and occasionally she tried to get out of her comfort zone to excite Jake. Started being a bit flirty with other men just like Jake wanted her to be. She also liked the feeling of being pursued, desired by other men. But this also scared her. Neither of them ever talked about it much, both of them being apprehensive. The whole thing was like an unspoken understanding and Jake kept hoping that she would do it more.

Then a year ago he started incorporating in his pillow talks the idea of other men desiring Hannah, lusting for her. Whispered dirty things into her ear what the other men want to do with her while making love to her. These talks would arouse both them quite a bit.

Hannah became more adventurous in bed. Doing roleplays at the suggestion of Jake. Trying out new sexual positions. Jake even became more aggressive during sex, talked dirty and that kind of started turning her on. The idea of submitting to him and pleasing him aroused Hannah very much.

Wanting to excite her husband, she taught herself to control her gag reflex and deepthroat his cock. Jake was ecstatic when she deepthroated his eight inch cock for the first time. Learning to deepthroat also came easier to Hannah since she really enjoyed the feeling of a hard, throbbing cock in her mouth. Jake was really happy with the changes in Hannah.

Now back to the present.

*********

"Okay I will but...just come back and rescue me." Hannah whispered nervously. Even though she enjoyed the attention and the feeling of being pursued, it still made her apprehensive.

"I will...just enjoy." Saying that Jake walked away leaving his wife sitting on the high bar chair.

Feeling a little bit nervous, she rather quickly finished the appletini. She was still contemplating if she should order another one when a commanding voice from behind her said to the bartender, "The pretty lady will have another one." The man pointed to her drink and handed the bartender the money.

"I hope you don't mind me buying you the drink...I could see you were not sure, so decided to help you make up your mind." Hannah looked behind to see a good looking man smiling charmingly at her. He moved to stand right beside her where her husband had stood five minutes ago.

"Yes I was kind of dilly dallying...thanks for the drink." She said with a smile as she swiveled the bar chair a little bit looking at him. He was a bit older, broad shouldered and ruggedly handsome. His intense gaze conveyed frank desire.

"I am Mike...and you are?"

"Hannah."

"So what is a gorgeous woman like you doing alone here?"

"Just waiting for my husband, we are here for dinner...he stepped out to take a phone call, some work emergency." She lied to him with her pulse rate increasing.

"That is very fortuitous for me...until he comes back I can keep company of the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and keep the lusty, predatory men at bay who frequent an establishment like this to prey on pretty woman like you." He grinned as he moved in closer to her. Her knees touched his thigh.

"So what do you do?" Taking a sip of appletini Hannah asked.

"Well I am a corporate lawyer...in town here negotiating a big contract."

"So you came alone or with co-workers?"

"Waiting for a co-worker." They bantered for a little bit and then he asked, "So the dinner here with hubby, what's the occasion?"

"It is our tenth wedding anniversary."

He leaned forward and put a hand on her knee. "What a shame that on a special day like this your husband has to worry about work...leaving such a hottie all by herself, I pity your husband that he is spending more time with the phone then you." His fingers slowly traced circles just above her knees. She felt a thrill of excitement. Looking up she glanced around, knowing that her husband must be watching her from somewhere.

"Things happen, not his fault, he will back soon." She said defending her husband.

"That is true...I was just saying that for me it would have really impossible to leave you." He said with a charming smile and tried to move up his hand. "Damn your leg feels really good."

She placed her hand on his and pushed it away. "Stop!...remember I am a married...today is my tenth wedding anniversary." She held up her left hand, showing her engagement and wedding rings.

"Nice rings!." He took her left hand into his hand and pretended as if he was admiring the rings. "Such pretty hands, so soft..." Firmly he lower her hand between them, pressing the back of her hand to his crotch. He was hard. "Lucky man your husband...gets to feel such a pretty hand wrapped around him." Mike said with a grin. Feeling another man's hardness, she felt a tingle in her pussy.

"You are being very bad." She looked away from his intense gaze. Hannah crossed her legs and her dress rode up.

As she tried to pull down the dress, Mike grabbed her hand. "Don't...legs like these need to be put on display." For some reason she herself did not understand, she relented. Mike put his hand back on her leg above her knee. "Uncross your legs."

"Are you crazy?...someone may see...my husband may come back." She herself could not believe that instead of saying no, she was actually giving this man excuses.

"Don't worry...just keep an eye out for your husband...this place is pretty crowded, you will be able to see him as he fights through the crowd to come towards us...uncross your legs." He said commandingly. Her legs trembled as she uncrossed them. The way she was sitting and with all the people around them, it would be difficult to see Mike feeling her up. But when she glanced around, Hannah noticed that some men were intently looking towards her. She wondered if they thought she was easy and the perverseness of it excited her.

Slowly caressing her thigh, Mike moved his hand up. As he tried to move his hand under the hem of her dress, she grabbed his wrist. "That is enough...stop now." Her voice a mix of excitement and nervousness.

"Open your legs a bit Hannah." The older man said authoritatively. He was the kind of man who was used to having his way.

She tried to stop him but he was just too strong for her. He forcefully pushed his hand under the hem of the dress. Now he was caressing her smooth upper thighs. "Don't do that...I should not be doing this I am a married woman...stop, you are going to get me in trouble." Her heart was beating like a thousand times a minute and her pussy tingled. She herself found it to be so surreal that here she was sitting in a crowded bar with a stranger's hand under her dress.

"Just spread your legs, enjoy the feeling...and keep an eye out for your husband." Mike said to her in a pushy tone.

Being reminded of her husband made her feel guilty. She immediately looked around and was taken aback to see that her husband was much closer than she had thought he would be. Their eyes met and she could see the smoldering lust in his eyes. Her husband had seen where Mike's hand is. Impetuously she parted her legs while keeping her eyes locked with her husband.

Jake was very turned on watching his wife being touched by this stranger in a crowded bar. An older man who looked old enough to be Hannah's father. But he was also filled with angst and jealousy. Staring at him his wife was now gently biting her lower lip as Mike caressed her sensitive inner thigh. Her eyes opened wide and she breathed in sharply as Mike's fingers pressed into her panty covered crotch. No one had touched her this intimately ever since she had been with Jake. Jake also knew that now this stranger's hand was on his wife's panties.

Mike traced the line between her pussy lips through the lacy material of her panties. Then as he pushed the material of her panties into her wet slit, he said crudely, "Let's get out of here...I need to fuck this married pussy."

That statement just jolted Hannah's senses. Things had just gone too far. "Stop it now please...my husband is coming." She said with urgency and grabbed his arm. Hearing about the husband, Mike quickly withdrew his hand from under her dress.

Hannah got off the bar chair but when she tried to leave, Mike blocked her way. "Give me your phone number...we can meet up next time when I am in town."

"I don't think that is good idea Mike." She responded.

"How about we just exchange numbers to stay in touch and decide next time I am in town if it is a good idea or not to meet up." He said with a charming smile. "You are just an amazing woman...I really want to meet you again."

"I don't think that is a good idea." She said nervously and turned to walk away. She stiffened as Mike put his hand on her ass and gently squeezed it. She looked back and he just grinned cockily at her. She walked away without showing any reaction. A tingle went down her spine.

Jake had conflicting emotions as his wife came towards him. He was feeling relieved but at the same time he felt a bit of a let down.

"Let's go Jake...it is time for our dinner reservation." She said nervously. He possessively took her hand in his and led her towards the maitre d station. An awkward silence stayed between them as they sat down at their table.

"Are you okay honey?...are you upset?" She asked apprehensively.

"Why?...I am fine...just still kind of thinking about you and that guy...that was one of the most hottest thing I have ever seen." He still had conflicting emotions dueling in his mind. It was the first time he had seen another man touch his wife this intimately. Actually seeing what he had imagined so many times in his mind was a shock. But his arousal was stronger than the angst he was feeling. "Who was that man?...he was pretty enamored with you."

"Just some lawyer in town for business...I did it for you baby, to turn you on, tease you...did you like?"

"Fuck it was the most erotic thing ever...initially it was kind of shocking watching another man touch you, but it was very hot too...I liked it very much." He said honestly.

"Happy anniversary baby." They were sitting in a c-shaped booth and she scooted closer to her husband. She kissed him lovingly. "But I think...it just went too far."

"Tell me how far it went...where did he touch my wife." Jake asked huskily as he placed his hand on her knee.

She gently bit her lower lip gazing into her husband's wife. "Baby he touched your wife's legs, put his hand under her dress touching the her upper thighs." Whenever she was turned on, she referred to herself in third person.

"You have been a very naughty wife...did my wife opened her legs for this stranger?" He moved his hand up her smooth thigh, under her dress. Hannah parted her legs open for her husband.

Her breathing had changed. "Yes...she did...she knew that is what you wanted."

"Oh my god...Hannah you have been really bad wife." His hand caressed her inner thighs and then were at her crotch. Fingers pressing into her panty covered pussy. "Did he touch my wife's pussy?"

"He did...just like you are right now, that is where his fingers were." She put her hand behind his head and pulled his face down for a passionate kiss. "Oh god!...I still cannot believe it that I was messing around with another man...an older man." She said incredulously.

"Was it more exciting because he was older?...made you feel more naughty?" Jake asked huskily

And she just nodded her head shyly in assent, "Jakey honey...let's get out of here, I want you to make love to me."

"No...let's have dinner, after that I am thinking we can go back, hangout at the bar for a bit before heading to our hotel room." Jake wanted to watch his wife again. Watch her being lusted after by other men.

Hannah felt aghast at that her husband wanted her to go back again to the bar and flirt. "Oh no Jake." She groaned in dismay. "I don't want to go back...Mike might still be there, can't even imagine what he will think."

"So that is your admirer's name...so what if he is there, it is okay." Jake would not mind watching her with Mike again.

"He makes me nervous...kind of a domineering guy." She said apprehensively. "We should not go back there."

"Come on baby...we will have fun, please do it for me." He implored.

"Oh god!!...Jake today is our tenth wedding anniversary and you want me be messing around with another man...I cannot believe this...But fine...I will do it." She agreed reluctantly wanting to please her husband.

Being nervous Hannah ate very little but she did finish her dessert. After dinner they headed back to the bar area of the restaurant. Now the bar was even more crowded than before. They found some standing room at the bar and ordered their drinks. Jake looked around and noticed a few men checking out his wife. Hannah made nervous conversation with Jake knowing that he was biding time to leave her alone again at the bar. After like ten minutes a bar chair became available at one end of the U-shaped bar and they moved there.

After Hannah perched herself on the bar chair, Jake said, "Okay I will be back in a bit."

She grabbed his arm and beseeched him, "No...don't go...please stay with me." He looked at her sweet, innocent, beautiful face. She looked very nervous.

Seeing the look on her face, his heart melted. Pausing he kissed her lovingly. "Okay...I will stay with you." Placing his hand on her knee, he again kissed her. As he kissed her, from the corner of his eye Jake saw a man appear next to his wife. It was Mike.

Both husband and wife turned to look at him with surprise. "Hey!...you are back!" Mike said in a pleasant voice. "Hi...my name is Mike." He reached out and shook Jake's hand firmly.

"I am Jake." The husband's gaze met his gaze and held it for a moment. Mike felt something there and turned to look at the wife appraisingly in a blatant way.

"I kept you wife company when you left her alone before...you know to keep the riff raff away." He said with a grin and winked at him.

"Oh thanks!...that was very chivalrous of you" Jake responded with a smile.

"You are still here?" Hannah seemed uneasy seeing Mike. "Did your co-worker ever show up?"

"No he got held up, a friend came by to see him...so by the way I didn't even congratulate you before but now I can congratulate both you together...Congratulations on your tenth wedding anniversary!!" Mike said.

The couple thanked him back. "So you married Mike?" Jake asked.

"Yep...almost thirty three years...got a boy and a girl, all grown up now." He responded. "What about you two?...plan to have kids anytime soon?" He asked slyly.

Mike2012
Mike2012
1,635 Followers
123456...8