Jake & Skye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed his tongue inside her, giving her

a minute to calm down. Her breathing slowed a bit and he leaned away from her. He rubbed two fingers up and down her wet lips, focusing on her clit for a few seconds. When he flipped his hand over, burying his fingers inside her, he knew nothing else in the world could feel this warm, this inviting. His dick jumped, insisting on being included. He curled his fingers up, rubbing her g-spot just enough to make her whimper for more when he stopped.

Jake stood up, watching her as she massaged her chest, eyes closed. He tilted his head considering the sheer number of things he wanted to do to her. He always imagined HOW he wanted her, but never thought about how he wanted her FIRST. Where to begin? Removing his boxers, he stepped between her legs again. He knew deep down he wanted her now, just the way she was.

Kate gasped and he felt her body tense when he started rubbing the head of his cock along her slit. Glancing up, he saw her eyes were still closed, head turned, mouth open, face relaxed. He took her moans as a green light and began pushing into her, slowly.

Kate willed herself to relax, but the anticipation of having him buried deep inside her was too much! She kept her eyes closed and held her breath. He stopped half way, pulling out. She gasped, then let out a slow moan as he pushed in again, this time causing her to sigh when he stopped, as deep as he could go. Jake's hips were pressed into her, his cock filling her completely and he froze there. His hands moved up her thighs starting at her knees then following her curves past her hips and stomach. He rubbed her nipples in little circles with his thumbs before he leaned down on her, his weight pressing her into the bed.

Kate opened her eyes, gazing into his, and wrapped her limbs around him. She beamed a smile at him, her eyes sparkling. In that moment, Jake realized he was fucking the girl of his dreams! He wished he could take a picture of her, just like this: face flushed, eyes wide, that wicked smile. Now that he was taking her for himself, he knew he would never want anyone else. Now that he was taking her, she was his... forever.

Time stood still, his heart ceasing to beat. In that moment he finally realized he loved her, loved her more than anything he's ever loved, in fact. Her image shined like a beacon in his mind, washing everything he's ever known into oblivion. Nothing matters, nothing exists but Skye and this moment. The thought crossed his mind that in the times of folklore, she would've been persecuted as a siren or a succubus. He could easily understand men believing she was sent from hell to seduce them, blinding them to danger with her eyes, her scent, her affection, only to lead them to a gruesome death.

Luckily, his thoughts were derailed as a result of her hips wiggling against him, grinding his cock inside her. He was infatuated with her and everything about her. Feeling his heart swell, he kissed her deeply, sucking the breath out of her. Then he pushed himself into her warm, soft, slick body, taking all he could.

Skye couldn't breathe again. Jake was sucking the air right out of her! She couldn't help but replay the look he just gave her while he pushed her to the brink of insanity! He never looked at her like that before but she recognized something, a familiar feeling. Somehow she was comforted. She trusted him. She put it out of her mind and surrendered to him.

Skye wanted him to control her. Realizing for the first time she liked to be controlled, she hoped he would pin her down. Maybe hold her hands down. She had a flash of being tied to the bed while he ravaged her! The mental image turned her on even more, making her moan as a bolt of electricity shot straight to her clit. She tried to hold on as long as she could, but she was so close, it wouldn't take much to finish her off!

His muscles tensed as he fucked her, licked her, bit her, devoured her. His climax was building and he knew she was on the edge also. He pulled away to look in her eyes again. He needed another picture of her in his mind, another memory of their first time together. Plus, he was dying to watch her cum! He loved to watch. Pinning her wrists above her head with one hand, he fondled her breasts with the other. She moaned loudly into his mouth. They looked into each other's eyes once again as he brushed the hair off her face and whispered, "Let go, Skye. Cum for me, baby." That was it. She loved hearing him call her "baby"!

Her eyes rolled as she turned her head from side to side. Her mouth gaped open and she let out the sexiest scream! She grabbed him tightly, inside and out, digging her nails into his back as her muscles squeezed and pumped his cock. Her body shook as she managed to add "FUCK, Yes!" to he next scream. He dipped his head down to kiss and bite her neck. Then he released himself into her, poured all his desires and needs into her until there was nothing left.

Breathing hard, Skye managed to utter "Wow!" making Jake laugh. "Thank you!" he answered, taking her expression as a compliment and making them both laugh! They smiled and kissed, resting there together as their heartbeats slowed. Jake stared into her eyes. He wanted to tell her he'd fallen for her, but, ironically enough, he thought it would be too fast. He wanted to cherish every second with her and he was sure he didn't want the night to end. Apparently, neither did she.

"You wanna go... clean up?" Skye asked, raising her eyebrows. Together, they headed for the shower, both planning how they wanted to ravage each other next!

12