Jake and Toby Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was pacing back and forth between the kitchen and the living room when finally, my phone rang. I grabbed it off the coffee table and answered. "Hey Babe."

"Well, it is a very high possibility that you were correct about Macon trying to put something in my drink. Now the question is, is there anything that can be done about it?"

"Without proof, no. Doc, just stay away from him please, I don't want him hurting you."

"I don't want him hurting anyone else, either."

"Who is he and where is he from?"

"Macon Doyle, and if I was hearing him correct last night, he practices in L.A." I started to laugh. "What?"

"If he works anywhere around L.A. I can have him looked into."

"How?"

I laughed again. I love Doc, but he can be a blonde. "Babe, did you forget what half of my family does for a living?"

***Jake***

The week went fast and I was tired every night. I ate alone most days, talked to Toby every night before looking over everything we went through during the day and falling asleep with all my notes all over the bed.

Macon stayed away from me after Monday until Friday morning, he came up to my table when I was having breakfast and asked if he could join me. I actually told him no, I don't think he was expecting that answer because he had the chair halfway pulled out before he realized what I said. "I thought we could leave as friends Jake?"

"You're not staying for the conference next week?"

"No, I just came for the training." I was actually relieved I won't have to worry about spending another week with him. "I'm due back at the hospital on Sunday, so I will be leaving in the morning."

"Well, have a nice flight back." I looked down at my plate. "I'm actually done, I need to get a few things from my room and talk with the reservation desk, before heading to the hospital this morning. So have a good breakfast and see you there."

I left before I was actually too nice too him. I had to get everything ready for Toby's arrival, I will still be at the hospital when he makes it here. I stopped and gave his name at the desk, so they will give him access to my room when he arrives and then I stopped off and collected my materials for class.

***Toby***

The flight out to Chicago was quick, I took a taxi to the hotel and quickly was given an access card to Doc's room. I wasn't expecting it to be so nice. It was a suite, a little living room with a separate bedroom. I walked into the bedroom there was a king size bed and off in the corner was a large Jacuzzi tub. I couldn't wait for Doc to come in from the hospital.

I took a long shower. I could tell Doc kept the room clean, I know housekeeping came in and cleaned too, but Doc has a way of straightening things just a certain way. I came out in my towel and laid down on the bed.

***Jake***

I had to smile when I came into the room, I wasn't expecting Toby to be sleeping. Housekeeping must have turned the heat up a little because it was toasty warm in here and he was laying there. I'm sure in the beginning he was wrapped in his towel but now he was naked. It was a wonderful sight to see Toby. One, after five long days and two, with his cock half hard. It took all I had to resist walking over and sucking him. I went right to the shower so I could be clean too.

When I came out Toby was laying there awake. "Hi." Toby smiled and opened him arms and I just went right to him, I missed him so much. "Please tell me, you have some lube?"

Toby just chuckled, "Look on the table, Doc."

I looked over to the table and just burst out in laughter, it was covered with lube, whip cream, chocolate syrup, honey, cherries and my favorite. "You brought raspberry jam?"

"Doc, we haven't seen one another for a week, you better believe I brought raspberry jam and we are going to use it." He had the most sinister look on his face, I loved it.

I was hoping to get to start on him but he flipped me over before I could say anything and grabbed up the chocolate syrup. Toby poured a fine line from each foot running up the back of my legs, across my ass cheeks, he crisscrossed my back and went down each of my arms. He followed the lines with his tongue. When he licked up everything he opened my ass cheeks and poured more syrup and dove in.

"Toby, please." Toby turned me over and grabbed the whip cream off the table and shook the can. "Don't, that will be cold."

"It will for just a moment."

He proceeded to spray the whipped cream on my cock and balls and then he laughed as he reached back to the table for the bowl of cherries and places a cherry on top. "You're an ass, Toby."

"But you love me."

"That, I..." I didn't get to finish the statement because Toby had my cock in his mouth and it felt wonderful. "Oh God, Toby." He laughed around my cock making it vibrate, that did it for me and I was cumming. I didn't even get to warn him, but I think me grabbing his head and shoving my cock the rest of the way down his throat was warning enough.

He turned me back over and without missing a beat grabbed up the lube and started opening me up. "Toby, what about the raspberry jam?"

"We have the entire weekend." With that he kissed me, positioned himself and entered me, it has only been six days since we have made love but God, it felt so wonderful. He was kissing the back of my shoulders as he was fucking me, he pulled me up on my knees. "Doc, I love you." Then Toby came.

Toby collapsed on top of me and then started laughing. "What?"

"We are going to both need a shower, and I hope you aren't going to be too embarrassed to call housekeeping in."

"Why?" Then I looked over and saw that the chocolate syrup was all over the bed. "Toby, of all the items."

"Well, we could just wrap it up and sleep with just the sheet tonight, is there a blanket under the bedspread?"

"Go take a shower, I will call downstairs." I laughed at Toby, yeah it did embarrass me some but I'm sure it isn't the first time this hotel had this happen and it won't be the last time. I cleaned up the stuff, putting the whipped cream, chocolate syrup and cherries in the fridge and the lube, honey and jam in the little cupboard next to it. Then I called down to the desk and asked for room cleaning, telling them that I had spilled food on the bed.

When Toby got out of the shower I told him that housekeeping may come up that I was going to take a shower that he should probably get dressed. When I came out, housekeeping still hadn't arrived, so I got dressed and asked Toby if he would like to go have dinner.

Toby wanted pizza and since it wasn't too cold out we decided to take a walk and look for a restaurant. Since the hotel was in the downtown area everything was in walking distance. It was nice being with Toby after being away for the few days. When we came across a pizzeria we stopped in, it was busy but they had a table for two. They had lot of large parties waiting for tables so they were able to get us in quickly.

We ordered a Chicago style pizza, which we had almost an hour wait for, so we ordered an antipasto salad, bread sticks and a couple of beers. When we weren't eating we held hands and talked. It was nice, we haven't had time like this in a long while.

I didn't know if I should order Toby some milk with his dinner or get him some antacid afterward. I never did inform him why he preferred to drink milk when he ate pizza. We will see how he feels; I know I have some antacid up in the room. After dinner we walked around a bit before returning to the hotel. It was freezing but we didn't seem to care.

"Would you like to have a drink in the hotel bar before going back up to our room?" I asked Toby when we walked through the doors of the lobby.

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea."

We walked into the bar and sitting right at the table near the door was Macon. "Well, good evening Jake. How are you, tonight?" He actually looked lonely.

"Hello Macon, I'm doing great this evening, thank you. And yourself?"

"I'm good, is this your boyfriend?"

"Sorry, where are my manners. Yes, this is my boyfriend Toby Smith. Toby this is Doctor Macon Doyle; he is one of the doctors that has been learning the new techniques for ER doctors."

"Nice to meet you." Toby was nice to him, but was trying to politely pull me away to another table. I stopped him for a second by just grabbing his hand and he realized I wanted to talk to Macon for a minute. I told Macon to have a safe trip home and it was nice meeting him. Then I pulled Toby away to the other side of the bar to have a seat.

We sat on the same side of the table so we could sit together, once we ordered drinks Toby turned in his chair. "I love you, Doc." Then he looked around, there really was no one in the bar, he leaned over and kissed me. "I'm sorry you didn't get your chance to use the raspberry jam, I know how much you love it." He was smiling.

"You are evil, Tobias Benjamin Smith, just evil." I rested my head on his chest because my cock was rising to attention, he knew it would. "Toby what are we going to do?"

"What do you mean Doc?"

"Did you miss me as much as I've missed you this week?"

Toby laughed. "Doc, I didn't sleep much, I think the cat thought I went insane."

"I know the longer we are together it will get easier but we have another week of me being out here."

"But we have almost two full days that we get to spend together." Toby responded and held me tighter. "Let's go back up to the room, Doc." I waved the waitress over and we both picked up our drinks to finish them.

While we were waiting for the waitress to come back with the bill, I pulled out Toby's birthday present that I had forgotten about. "Honey, I'm sorry I was going to give this to you earlier." I handed over a box that was about four by three inches and he just looked at it. "Happy Birthday Babe." The waitress came up as I had said it and smiled.

Toby pulled the box toward him and looked at me. "Toby, open it." He just continued to look at me, then he looked down at the package, I could see a little more luster in his eyes that wasn't there a minute ago. "Toby what's wrong?"

"Honestly, Doc?" I nodded my head. "I wasn't expecting to get anything." I went to object. "Doc, you have to realize that I had been with Jack for years, he was all about himself, he never bought me anything, I always bought for him."

"Well that is going to change, anyways, this is only part of my gift to you."

"Does the other part involve raspberry jam?" We both laughed.

"Just open your gift, Toby."

***Toby***

Doc did blow me away; I wasn't expecting a real gift from him. Shit, flying me out to see him first class to stay in this fancy hotel was enough of a birthday present. I flipped the little box over in my hands. "Toby." I looked Doc in the eyes. "Please open it." I looked down at it again and started removing the paper. I didn't nicely remove it like Doc did.

I revealed a gold foil wrapped box. I didn't have to unwrap this one, just pulled them apart, and inside was another box, a jewelry style box, too big for a ring so it had to be a necklace. I opened the clam style box and sure enough it was a necklace. It was a thicker twisted rope and then I saw it, it had lodged itself up in the corner and when I straightened out the necklace it fell into place, my grandmother's cross. I looked at Doc, "How, when?"

He smiled. "When we were in L.A. I was talking to your mother about the cross on your dresser, I saw that the necklace was broken but you still had it laying there. She told me that your grandmother gave that to you and you wore it until the chain broke. You even had it on your dresser when you lived with Jack but when you left to come out to Boston you decided to leave it in your room." I held his hand. "I hope that you didn't mind, that I called your mom up and asked that she sent it to me. The chain is there too."

I looked at him. "What do you mean the chain is there too?"

"I asked the jeweler if he could weave the chain in, he told me they would have to make it from scratch, and I told them, I don't care, that I want it. He also said it would be able to be seen, the gold will not match up. Which I was actually happy that they wouldn't."

I looked at the necklace and sure enough there was a different style strand weaved into the necklace and it was a different shade of gold, it was my grandmother's necklace. "Toby, I know I could have gotten your grandmother's necklace fixed, as you could have. But this way, you have something of her and something from me in one. I hope that you don't mind."

"Did you pay the bill?" He looked at me. "Did you pay the bill?"

"Yes."

I pulled him up and rushed him out, but not without grabbing up the gift along with the boxes. As we were walking to the elevator, I was putting the boxes back inside one another and praying that the elevator would be empty when we get on. My prayers were answered. As soon as the doors closed and I pushed our floor I pressed Doc to the wall and kissed him.

*****

I woke up Saturday morning with a rubber glove stuck to my face smelling of raspberry jam and smiled. Doc's leg was on my chest and I could feel his head on my calf. Housekeeping is going to laugh their asses off I'm sure. I looked over, we will have to call them in to change the bedding again. I guess bringing the jam and syrup wasn't the greatest idea after all, but boy did we have a great time with it.

Doc started to laugh. "What is so funny?"

"Toby just remember, I love you."

"Doc?"

"Well, the honey wasn't such a good idea, and then falling asleep." Then I remembered, he poured honey on my chest, his leg is laying on my chest, my hairy chest. I knew there was a reason why I used to shave when I was younger.

"Just move your leg, Doc." He did, and shit the fucking bed Fred, did it hurt. I had my hand over my mouth to muffle my cursing. He was laughing as he pulled the rubber glove off of my face.

"I told you, I loved you, right?"

"Yeah, I didn't know I was going to get a wax job this weekend." I chuckled.

"Let's go take a shower, then I will call in housekeeping again." Doc shook his head.

***Jake***

The weekend went faster than I wanted, but Toby and I had fun. I don't think housekeeping was too happy with us, between the chocolate syrup and then the honey and jam. We decided Saturday night to tone it down. We had dinner in the hotel so Toby could meet the young waiter, who thought that Macon had spiked my drink.

Toby thanked him, he handed the kid an envelope and told him thank you. When we got back to the room I asked him what was in the envelope. "I gave him a thousand and put a note telling him he should go to school, get his Bachelors in criminal justice and go to the police academy. I also gave him my card."

"Why?"

"You gave me Marshall's and Macon's name Monday, and by Wednesday I knew everything about both of them. I told you, remember what half my family does for a living, and the other half is in the medical field. Macon doesn't have a good reputation back in L.A.. I asked my mother if she knew him while I was waiting for my dad to get home from work. She knew him and she had stories."

"Marshall had a rough childhood, he does have a record, but he has been clean for a few years now. My dad has a few contacts here in Chicago. What he has done won't keep him from becoming a cop if he wanted to, he is already watchful, he just needs to focus. I gave him information on some scholarships, but as I told him in the note, it is up to him. I can only provide the information, he will have to put forth the effort and do it."

This is why I love Toby, he doesn't think of himself, he thinks of others. He could have just giving the kid a hundred bucks and told him thanks, but he looked into the kid and is trying to help him. I hope the kid takes the help, I hope he thinks about it.

Saturday night we just cuddled together in the bed and talked. I got to lay in my favorite position with Toby, with my head on his chest so I can hear his heartbeat. I love listening to his heart. It tells me when he is relaxed, excited, or I should say turned on and when he is sleeping. I can't wait until I'm back in Boston, I hope the week goes quickly.

Before we both knew it, it was time for Toby to grab a taxi back to the airport, neither of us wanted to let the other one go. God, is that sad? We will only be apart for five more days, I fly back Friday night. I need to call Janice when Toby is in the air, I need to talk to her. I know Toby and I will talk on the phone until he has to shut his phone off. When Toby and I finally ended our call, I decided to wait to talk to Janice, she would want this news in person.

I laid around in the room that evening. Toby's flight only took two hours he called as soon as he landed. We were like teenagers, couldn't get enough of one another and missed one another like mad when we were apart. I know that will change when we are together for longer, but it is nice right now knowing that he loves me.

*****

The week in Chicago actually went by fast, I had dinner in the hotel every night and a most of the nights Marshall was my waiter. The first night when he was my waiter he tried to give back the money telling me that Toby shouldn't have given him so much. I told him, Toby wanted to do it, which he should use if he can for school and if that isn't an option at the moment to use it for what is needed. On Thursday, I told him to keep in touch to let us know what he decides to do.

I flew out Friday evening and Toby was standing in the luggage area waiting for me when I walked through to find which carousel would have my bags. He walked up to me, I didn't care who was around us, I hugged him and pulled him down to kiss him.

***Toby***

Doc surprised me by hugging me at the airport. I knew he would, but kissing me? It didn't bother me, but it surprised me. I love Jake, these two weeks without him, truly showed me that I loved him. I couldn't sleep without the man; my guards were afraid to approach me most of the last few days of each week. I was just grumpier than hell the longer without Doc.

Saturday morning, I asked Doc if he would like to run some errands with me, he said he would love to, but when I wanted to go to this one store he told me he would meet back up with me after a bit. I told him no problem and went about my business.

I called Doc when I returned to the car because he was nowhere to be found. He told me he was just finishing up what he was doing that he would be out in a few minutes. I had to laugh at his few minutes, when he finally showed up. "Doc, I love you."

"What, did I do?"

"Nothing, I just love you." I was still laughing at him. He had come out thirty minutes later with nothing in his hands, so what was he doing? As I said, you got to love Doc.

We went to lunch and then headed back to condo. I just have the evening with Doc, because he will have to go to bed early, he works in the morning. So I just have a relaxing evening planned, maybe I will give him a massage, I know that will relax him, but I also know that will spice up things in the bedroom. So maybe I will do that later in the week, I laughed to myself thinking about what all happened in the hotel last weekend.

The rest of the evening Doc and I just vegged, ordered Chinese for dinner and when Doc went to bed, I was actually tired so I joined him. I snuggled in behind him and we fell to sleep. I need to call my mom tomorrow; I need to talk to her.

*****

I came home from work late on Wednesday, I knew Doc had dinner planned but I didn't have a choice, a member of administration called just as I was packing up to leave for the evening. They didn't like my proposal, but they told me to make some corrections to it, then they might consider it. They want most of the main points taken away, so I will pull it this time and try it again later. While I was on the phone I texted Doc and told him I would be late.