Jake Ch. 02

Story Info
When Jake's away, Kitten will play.
919 words
4.21
42.2k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/20/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little note before you read this story:

Constructive criticism is welcome but if you intend to bash me in your comment, you may as well not comment at all.

Kitten was horny. It had been a month since Jesse's last visit and her hand just wasn't getting the job done. She had started working out at the local women's spa and gym, although she was completely happy with her curvaceous figure. She stopped in front of the full length mirror and ran her fingers through her hair. She had gone to the beauty parlor last week and had it cut to just below her ears. She noticed a blurry figure past behind her and she turned in its direction. It was Willow, her Pilates instructor. Willow had incredible red hair that hung down past her hips and a long lithe figure. She had soft peaches and cream complexion and slanted eyes that were an olive color. Her lips were naturally lush and full and Kitten had often fantasized about kissing those lips and she felt her tummy flutter when willow ran her swift little tongue across them. She let her gaze drift lower and she could see her breasts firmly outlined in the thin Lycra material of her hunter green catsuit. Her breasts were not large but they were nice and round and Kitten could see her perky nipples pressing against the fabric. As if she could feel Kitten's gaze she turned and smiled in her direction. A deep blush blossomed on her smooth milk chocolate skin as she lowered her eyes and smiled again. She had often fantasized about being with a woman and it seemed as though Willow was always the object of her affection. She shook her head and then quickly changed out of her powder blue catsuit and headed for the members sauna. Just as she reached the door she felt a soft hand on her naked shoulder. It was Willow.

"How ya doin' doll face" Willow asked in her laid back manner.

"I'm fine" Kitten replied, and as they traded pleasantries she noticed that Willow was slowly kneading her muscles.

"Do you want to join me in the employee sauna" Willow asked. "It's a lot more private than this one she quickly rushed when she noticed Kitten's uncertainty. Not really giving her a chance to answer she grabbed her hand and led her past the lounge.

After they entered the sauna it became apparent as to just what was going on here. Although it was foggy it was easy to tell that this was where the trainer came on the lesbian trysts she'd heard rumors about. There were women lining the wall, and they were totally naked. They were kissing passionately and rubbing each other's bodies. Kitten felt Willow's hands snake up around her waist to cup her breasts. She leaned back into the other woman's embrace as a soft kiss was pressed onto the nape of her neck. She flicked her earlobe with the tip of her tongue and then sucked it gently into her mouth. Kitten began to moan with pleasure. She turned to face her Sapphic lover and began to nibble on lips she had so often longed for. Willow led kitten to a table far in the back and sat her down. Kitten began lean back until she was laying flat on the table. Willow then got on top of Kitten and started to kiss her neck, then slowly moved down to her breasts. She took her left nipple into her mouth and started to suck on it. Kitten began to writhe and moan in pleasure. As if to test the waters Willow tentatively slid a finger into Kitten's tight box. Her moan was barely audible above the sea of moans and gasps in the room. Never stopping her motion she began to kiss her way down kitten's smooth tummy and still lower to her shaven cunt. She flicked her tongue across the silky smooth skin then delved within her velvety folds. She began to gently caress her stiffened clit, and then increased her pace to match the motions of her finger.

Willow slowly removed her finger out and inserted two in its place. She tenderly sucked the pretty pink pearl between her soft lips and purred against it sending vibrations through out Kittens body. Kitten began grinding her pussy on Willow's face, thrusting her hips to match her tongue. Willow reached up to grasp Kitten's breasts, kneading them as she sucked and kissed her clit. Kitten arched her back and moved her hips faster and harder as Willow's tongue fucked her. Kitten then grabbed Willow's head and shoved it into her pussy as she came. Willow never stopped lapping at Kitten's pussy, though. Kitten didn't even have time to recover from her first orgasm when Willow was working on getting her to cum in her mouth again.

"Oh god yes, fuck me" Kitten cried out against her burgeoning orgasm.

Willow increased her speed and was practically slamming Kitten's tiny pussy when she came long and hard. She pinched her nipples harshly, and Kitten screamed at a fevered pitch as she came a second time.

"Oh my God, Yesssssssssssssss……………………….."

Later, after showering, Kitten stopped by her locker. When she opened it to remove her shoes, she noticed a little pink note hanging out. She darted her glance around the deserted locker room and then opened it. There, written in pretty purple calligraphy, was Willow's address and phone number.