Jake, Dad and Me Ch. 11

Story Info
Linda's surprise.
4.2k words
4.66
63.5k
15

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Proofread by Ton8ty. Thank you for all the effort and hard work, but, most of all, thank you for sharing your life with me. Ton8ty and I were married in July and we both look forward to happy years ahead, writing for this site and others and, hopefully the completion and publishing of my novels.

I'd like to thank all my readers for your patience and emails expressing your desire for the continuing chapters.

**************

**************

"Yes! . . . Yes! . . . Yes!" exclaimed Linda each time Doug shoved his hard cock in her ass.

Jake was biting, sucking and pulling at her milk engorged tits and enjoying the sounds of her pleasure. His hard cock was throbbing with want of release, but Sam advised against vaginal intercourse at Linda's stage of pregnancy so he was waiting for Doug to finish and prolonging Linda's need for release. Each time she would get close, he would back her off and then start to bring her to the edge once again.

"Harder, Doug, harder!" screamed Linda, breathing faster as her orgasm was starting.

Doug felt his balls tighten as his own release was building. He began pumping harder and faster into her tight ass. Jake pulled and sucked hard on her nipple. The forceful flow of milk caused Linda to clamp down, milking Doug's cock. He moaned loudly with each jet of cum he pounded into her ass and then just held tight against her until he was finished.

"Damn you, Jake. I was so close!" screamed Linda, still panting with excitement.

Jake smiled and quickly traded places with his Dad. "Is this what you want?" he said as he shoved his hard throbbing cock inside her well lubricated asshole.

"YES!!!!!" screamed Linda immediately. Her pussy was throbbing to be fucked as well as her ass.

Doug reached down and started to rub and pinch her clit. Linda screamed in wild abandon as she once again felt her climax begin its upward spiral. Jake was pounding hard when he felt the first wave of her orgasm shudder intensely through her body, causing her ass to clamp tightly around his cock as it had on Doug's. Jake closed his eyes and screamed out his orgasm with Linda as they both came simultaneously. He held her tightly against him, just as his Dad had done, until they were both through and breathing somewhat normally.

Jake eased his cock out and smiled as he watched cum ooze from Linda's ass hole.

"How does a nice warm shower sound?" Jake asked, as he nuzzled her neck and held her steady in his arms.

Linda gave a small soft laugh, nodding her head in agreement. After all, that's what she had intended to do before Doug and Jake found her in the bathroom. Doug laughed as well, turning on the water to adjust the temperature.

"There you guys are," exclaimed Sandy as she came into the bathroom. "Anything left for me?"

Linda sat down on the new shower bench they had bought for her and smiled at Sandy. "I wish you had found us earlier. I think if you give us a little time, Doug and Jake will be ready again. I'm a bit wiped out," she laughed as she pointed to her ass indicating her joke. "Right now I need a shower and maybe to lie down a little, but that shouldn't interfere with your fun."

Sandy smiled at Linda and nodded her head. "Well then, let's get you cleaned up and into bed." Sandy sat down next to Linda on the bench, bent forward and sucked one of her nipples into her mouth, tasting her sweet milk.

"Ummmm, did these men forget to drain you?" Sandy smiled.

Linda closed her eyes as she felt Sandy's mouth enclose around her nipple, starting to suck and drain the milk from her milk engorged breast. She grabbed Sandy's head and nodded to her question.

Sandy took both her hands and encased Linda's breast, forcing the milk down, sucking her nipple hard and grazing it with her teeth just the way she liked it also. Sandy had only recently starting producing her own milk and loved the rough way the men expressed it for her. Only once had she used the breast pump to express it the way Linda did for JD. She preferred the men, or recently Linda too, to roughly express her milk, which always led to an intense orgasm.

Linda's breathing was increasing as Sandy continued to suck and nip at her nipples. By the time she finished one breast and started on the other, Linda was on an upward spiral of another orgasm. Sandy reached down and lightly stroked the top of Linda's mound, causing Linda to spread her legs. Sandy's fingers slipped in easily and found Linda wet and slippery.

Linda's hard clit was throbbing for want of attention. She let out a moan of pleasure as Sandy's fingers pinched and pulled at it. "Oh God!" cried Linda as her hips started humping against Sandy's fingers. "Fuck me!"

Sandy smiled as she pulled away from Linda's nipple. "Now, now, you know what Sam said. "I'll just do it my way." Sandy grabbed the nipple with her teeth and pulled it taut while pressing her fingers hard against Linda's clit.

"Yes!", screamed Linda, as she tried to pull even further back and causing pleasurable pain to shoot through her nipple and trail down to her ever throbbing cunt.

Sandy slipped one finger down to the edge of Linda's vaginal opening and slightly rubbed at the entrance without going in. Linda's body was beginning to shudder into an intense orgasm before she finally screamed as the first wave swept through her body. Sandy smiled as she let go of Linda's nipple and brought her cum soaked fingers from Linda's pussy up to lick them.

Doug and Jake watched as Sandy brought Linda to another orgasm. They had cleaned up at the sink while watching the two women and now their cocks were rock hard once again. When Sandy started to lift her hand up to lick Linda's juices, Jake was the first to move to intercept her.

Just as Sandy raised her hand, Jake gently took it and licked at the sweet juices. Doug joined him and soon had cleaned Linda's cum from her hand. She smiled delightedly at the sight of their hard cocks, knowing she wasn't going to have to wait to get fucked after all.

Linda finally managed to open her eyes, smiled and gave a small laugh. "Why don't you three go into the bedroom and I'll finish getting cleaned up before the 'surprise' baby shower is supposed to happen."

Sandy laughed, nodded and got up from the bench. She left for the bed with her Dad and brother following.

Linda sat for a while and listened to the muffled sounds of sex emitting from the bedroom. She stood up and adjusted the controls on the shower jets so a nice gentle shower fell on the bench. She sat down again and closed her eyes, feeling the warm liquid calm her muscles. She turned slightly so one jet would spray the warm water over her lower back where the insistent pain kept coming and going. She massaged it slowly with her fingers and shook her head. "I must have lain wrong in bed last night," she mumbled to herself.

Sandy was on her hands and knees in the center of the bed. Her eyes closed, she concentrated on enjoying the feelings going through her body.

Jake was smiling as he lay underneath Sandy's hanging milk engorged breasts. He heard his Dad sigh and grunt as he shoved his cock into Sandy's willing wet pussy. Every time his Dad plunged hard into Sandy, it caused her tits to sway and Jake was smiling at the sight. He reached up with both his large hands and encased a breast in each, pulled first one and then the other down to his mouth and sucked hard, feeling her sweet milk fill his mouth. He was alternating between the two, never draining fully and prolonging the build-up to Sandy's orgasm in much the same way he had just done to Linda.

Each time Jake squeezed her breast, the pleasurable pain caused Sandy to buck back against the cock filling her throbbing pussy; it was also causing her clit to throb, wanting to be stimulated as well. As if reading her mind (or body), Jake obliged by roughly rubbing, pinching and pulling at her clit. Sandy's body started to shudder into her first orgasm. Her vaginal muscles clenched tightly around her Dad's hard cock and milked it as he plunged in and out of her opening.

"Yes, Sandy girl," yelled her Dad as he started shooting jet after jet of cum into her cunt.

Sandy couldn't respond as the roar of her own orgasm drowned out every sound around her. When she finally opened her eyes, she realized that Jake was actually supporting her in his strong arms. She regained her senses and grabbed the headboard with both hands so Jake could scoot out from beneath her. As soon as he was clear, she eased down and lay on her back.

"Sorry Jake. I didn't know it was going to take me that hard," Sandy smiled.

Jake sat down next to her and kissed her passionately while his hands played along her breasts and protruding stomach. "It's okay, Sis. You were gone into the moment and seeing the orgasm on your face is always wonderful."

Sandy blushed at his compliment and returned his kiss as passionately. She reached out and stroked his hard cock. "How would you like to cum this time, Jake?"

Doug cleared his throat and they turned to him. "I think I'll go back into the bathroom and give Linda a hand before heading outside. You two have fun." He came over, sat next to Sandy and gave her a passionate kiss. "Thanks for the fuck, Sandy girl. You're always wonderful." He kissed her again, got up and left the room.

Sandy turned toward Jake and smiled. "Would you care for a little pussy?" Sandy laughed knowing what Jake's reply would be.

Jake quickly crawled in between Sandy's legs and plunged his hard cock into her pussy. He pressed hard against her, applying friction and pressure against her clit. He smiled at her attempts to reach him, but her stomach prevented her, making it a futile gesture. He pulled out fully, except for the head of his cock, and then slammed his cock back in. Sandy would raise her hips slightly, trying to push forward. Jake finally gathered her legs up with his strong arms to brace more effectively.

By the time Doug and Linda exited the bathroom on the way to the living room, Jake was fucking Sandy hard and both were moaning on their way to an overpowering orgasm; neither heard nor saw Doug and Linda come in and leave.

*****

Linda gazed out the window as the rain beat against the glass. She wasn't too happy about the baby shower taking place today; in fact, she wasn't happy about it at all. Doug had done his best to reassure her that it was something that Millie wanted to do for her new friend. She was dressed, which made her uncomfortable even more than to have women in the house that had done nothing except degrade her and JD without really knowing them at all. She heard footsteps behind her and turned around to see Jake smiling at her as he approached.

Jake knew that Linda was unhappy and uncomfortable. She had been on an emotional rollercoaster of highs and lows for weeks now. Sam had told him that it was normal for women to go through this stage when they were about to deliver. He was excited about the impending birth of their new child and looked forward to it as much as Doug was. He crossed the room and gently enveloped Linda in his arms while nuzzling the side of her neck.

"I love you," Jake whispered, as his lips caressed and nibbled her.

Linda smiled and turned to face him. "I love you, too," she said as her lips found his for a deep sensuous kiss. She loved the taste of him and strove to explore the recesses of his mouth.

Jake firmly, but gently, broke off the kiss and smiled down on her. "Later, Love. I'm not about to be having sex when there are women who will be showing up any minute now."

Linda started to pout and gave Jake a little shove back. "Fine!" she exclaimed. "I didn't want this party, anyway!" She tried to shove her way around him, but he blocked her exit with ease.

"Now, Linda. It's only for a short time and, according to Millie, some of these women really want to apologize for the way they've treated you." Jake stepped up and embraced her again.

Linda stood with her head down. "I don't care. I didn't want this and I don't need their friendship."

"Linda, we've discussed this before. JD and all of our children will need friends and playmates, too. They'll need a place here in the community just like we had. What their parents think will be reflected in how they treat others. I, for one, would like to give our children a chance." Jake raised Linda's head so he could look into her eyes. "Let's see how it goes, at least. Sandy will be with you. Doug and I will only be a shout away if you need us."

Linda felt herself drowning within the depths of Jake's eyes. They held so much love for her that it made her smile back at him. "Okay," she sighed. "I'll go give Sandy a hand in the kitchen until I have to hide back in here."

"That's my girl," said Jake. He clasped her hand and they walked toward the kitchen.

Sandy had set everything on the table and was checking off her list. It was a good thing that the other women were going to bring refreshments as well since it was so close to Christmas. The budget was still extremely tight, but this would be a good distraction for both her and Linda. She looked up as she heard them enter the kitchen.

Sandy frowned as she looked at Linda. 'She's too pale and even larger than she was with JD,' she thought. "Linda, come sit down and get off your feet. You know what Sam said. The more you rest, the better you'll feel." Linda smiled only slightly, but took the offered chair.

"What I could use, none of you will give me," pouted Linda.

Sandy looked at Jake before smiling. "How about a threesome after the party, Linda?" she said trying to console her sister.

Linda sat and pouted more. She knew they were being reasonable, but she didn't feel like being reasonable. She just felt big and awkward. Everything seemed to be difficult lately and she wasn't sleeping well. First she wanted to be cuddled and then she couldn't stand to be touched.

"So, when are these bitches suppose to be here?" said Linda.

Sandy rolled her eyes and looked sternly at Linda. "Would you please try and be nice."

She came over and stroked her fingers down the side of Linda's face before bending over and kissing her. She lingered a moment before straightening up again. Linda smiled and rubbed her hand over Sandy's protruding abdomen.

"You're getting big, too. How are you feeling, Sandy?"

Sandy smiled and welcomed the change in the conversation. "Probably just as uncomfortable as you were at this stage. The baby is kicking a lot and keeps me awake at night. I guess he's anxious to be born too."

Linda nodded and then felt the pain in her lower back again. She suspected she was in labor, but since the pain kept coming and going with no urgency, she thought there would be time for Sandy's party.

"Well, maybe I'll lie down a while until they get here. That way I'll be rested and more cheerful," Linda said smiling.

Jake wrapped his arms around her and gave her a small hug. "That's my Love. Let me help you back to the bedroom."

Jake helped Linda back on her feet and escorted her back to their bedroom. Once she was inside and had shut the door, he exited through the back door of the kitchen to join Doug.

Sandy went into JD's room to check on him. He was busy playing with his toys in the playpen. She went about straightening the room so it would look neat when the other women came in to see JD.

Sandy guessed that time must have slipped away from her when she heard a car door slam outside. She quickly looked at the clock and discovered the thirty minutes had passed. She headed quickly for the kitchen area and looked over everything one more time before heading to the front door. She just reached the door when the doorbell chimed. She was a bit shocked to see more than twelve women outside. Millie and she had planned for only six.

"Hi Sandy," said Millie as she stepped in and kissed her on the cheek. "Once word got out, a few more wanted to come too. We've brought extra refreshments."

Sandy scanned each face and then saw Sam pull into the drive as well. She turned her attention back to the women standing outside and motioned for them to come in.

"Millie, will you get everyone comfortable in the living room for me. I'll see what Sam needs. I put out some refreshments on the table and ...."

"That's alright Sandy. I know my way around. Leave it to me," said Millie interrupting Sandy.

Sandy nodded and headed out the front door as Sam was walking up. She met him halfway down the walk.

"What's wrong, Honey?" she asked as she noticed the concerned look on his face.

"Linda paged me. I came as fast as I could. How is she?" The words burst out almost all at once.

"She's been in the bedroom for about thirty minutes. I was busy with JD in his room. When did she page you?"

"About thirty minutes ago. I assumed her labor has started. Let's go see what this is about," he said gruffly.

"Hi, Doc!" almost all the women said in unison.

Sam smiled, as most were his patients. "Hi, everyone. Just checking up on Linda. I'll only be a minute."

The women just smiled and nodded knowingly.

Sam and Sandy made their way to Linda's bedroom. They opened the door to confront Linda.

Linda was sitting hunched over slightly on the end of the bed. She lifted her head when she heard the door open. Her skirt was soaked through where her water had broken. She tried to smile, but pain registered in her eyes.

"How far apart?" asked Sam.

Linda, once again, tried to smile. "Sorry, Sandy. I had hoped there'd be enough time for the party."

Sam eased her back, undid her skirt and slid it down. He assessed the situation with practiced ease and turned to Sandy. "Call for an ambulance, yell for Jake and Doug, get me clean linens and a basin of water. I don't think she'll make it to the hospital for delivery."

The women were whispering amongst themselves when Sandy rushed out. She grabbed the phone and dialed, asked for an ambulance and then turned to Millie. "Linda's in labor, run to the barn and let my Dad and Jake know. Sam's preparing to deliver her baby now. I need you to watch JD for us since we'll be busy."

As Millie rushed out the back door, Sandy turned to the women in the room. "Sorry everyone, but the party will have to wait for another day. Please fill free to help yourselves to the refreshments."

Sandy went to get the things that Sam had asked for. Doug and Jake ran into the back door as she was gathering up the clean linens. She paused and looked at the two men before smiling as they were trying to catch their breath. "She's fine. Sam's with her right now. I'm just heading back with the linens and he needs a basin of water."

Doug was shaking his head, "I'll get the water and follow you in."

Millie came through the back door and smiled in delight. "Found them, but they beat me back. What can I do to help?"

"I need you to watch JD and take care of our guests," said Sandy. "He's still napping, but should wake up in a little bit. I've got to get in there and help Sam." She took the armful of linens and headed for the bedroom.

As she entered, Linda was gasping in the throws of a contraction. Sam had already set out his emergency pack on top of the dresser. He looked up as Sandy entered.

"Good. Bring me the sheet and help me get it under her," he directed. Jake entered behind Sandy and helped.

"Here's the basin and pitcher of water," said Doug as he entered and then kicked the door shut behind him. He set them down on the dresser near Sam's instruments.

"Good. Get behind her, Doug. You remember the position we spoke about." Sam turned to Sandy and Jake. "You two are going to be in charge of her legs. It's up to Linda now. Well, Linda girl, it's time to bear down. We're here to help."

Linda nodded her head, gritted her teeth and pushed with all her strength. She felt like she was trying to push a watermelon out of her vagina.

12