Jake's Fantasy Becomes Reality

Story Info
Jake's wife makes his interracial fantasy come true (sort of).
18.6k words
4.36
72.4k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,294 Followers

This is a work of erotic fiction. Any resemblance to real people and situations is entirely coincidental. All of the characters in this story are over the age of 18.

If interracial sex and cuckolding offends you, you would be best to find another story.

I appreciate getting feedback, both positive and negative, as long as it is constructive. I will not hesitate, however, to delete any nasty or abusive anonymous comments. I enjoy corresponding with my readers, and if you send me an e-mail I will respond.

If you like this story, please register your vote with the stars at the end. It only takes a second but means a lot to the author.

*****

I don't think Jake had any real idea of where we would end up. I know I certainly didn't. After 5 years of marriage things in the bedroom had begun to cool down. Don't get me wrong, the sex was still satisfying, if not as hot as it had been. We just seemed to have slipped into a rut. Everything was becoming rather routine for us including our weekly sex.

Jake knew that I had been a little wild in high school and college, but he didn't really know any particulars. Let's just say that I was not shy and never lacked for sexual companionship from either men or women during what I thought of as my wild thing years. So when I was feeling the need for a little release, I had lots of memories to sift through for inspiration.

As the weeks and months passed, I noticed Jake spending more and more time on-line. So much so that I thought perhaps he was having some sort of an on-line affair or chat room sex. One night while Jake was working late, I took the liberty of checking out his history. Nothing. Wiped clean. Being somewhat savvy I went to his cookies instead. Bingo. A quick copy to my memory stick and I was out of there.

Back on my own laptop, I opened the file and read some of the names. Nothing that looked like a chat room or anything, but lots of rather sexy sounding titles. I began to decipher some of the website names from the cookies and began my search. Porn. Lots and lots of porn. Some pretty interesting stuff actually.

The more I dug, the more interracial materials I found. Black men with white wives and girlfriends. Cuckold sites with black men servicing married women while their husbands filmed them. Wives filming themselves with their black lovers so their husbands could watch later.

Clearly my dear husband was having some rather interesting fantasies about interracial love. As I searched and watched I was amazed at how well hung all of the men seemed to be. There was hardly a single one less than twice as big as Jake. As a girl with experience, I knew that Jake was about average, but I had found him to be a very competent lover, better in fact, than many of the larger lovers I had been with. By comparison, most of these men were huge, and they seemed pretty expert in their technique.

I found myself becoming aroused as I watched these women being stretched out by cocks as big as their own forearms. Hearing their moans and screams of passion as their faces contorted with pleasure. I wrapped my hand around my own wrist and imagined holding that giant black dick, guiding it towards my little hole. Past the point of no return, I shut the machine down and headed to the bedroom for a session with my vibrator.

Slipping the slender rubber phallus deep into my sopping hole and turning it on, I wondered how it would feel if it were twice as big. As big as some of those men. And as I thought of the pleasure I had seen on those women's faces I felt myself clamp down hard and cum.

Unable to get those images out of my mind, when Jake got home I almost attacked him. Although he pleaded exhaustion from his long day counting inventory, I simply wouldn't take no for an answer. When I dropped to my knees and took him deep into my mouth, he stopped resisting and soon we were in bed fucking like rabbits.

I waited until Saturday morning to drop the bombshell. The look of shock that painted his face was quickly replaced by shame as I recounted watching some of the videos from the sites he had visited. I actually thought he was going to cry when I asked him why he hadn't shared his little fetish with me.

Apologizing profusely for his deceit, Jake promised to clean up his act. To abandon his on-line obsession and to pay more attention to our marriage, but in truth, that's not really what I wanted him to do.

"Jake. Baby. I don't want you to have to give up something that is clearly so exciting to you. I don't want you to stop if you don't want to . I just want you to include me."

His stunned silence was his only reply, making it abundantly clear to me that he was not yet ready for me to reveal my developing interest.

"Hunny, I just want to be included in your fantasies. I just want to be here with you. Helping you get off, and getting off with you. We can make this a part of our sex lives if that would make you happy. I just don't want to be shut out."

A smile slowly began to form on Jake's face.

"So would you ever?"

"Whoa. Slow down cowboy. Let's just take this one step at a time. I don't think I'll ever be able to... But I am sure that we could have some fun with your fetish in other ways if you want to."

His eager acceptance was followed by an evening which began with watching his favourite video clip of a woman who looked remarkably similar to me being serviced by a large black man, and ended up with a feverish sex session in our bedroom. And so it began.

Twice more that week, we watched one of his favourite clips and had passionate sex afterwards. Each time we did it, Jake would whisper sexy things in my ear about taking a big black cock in my little pussy. Asking how I thought I would like being stretched by a big black bull like we saw in the movie. Trying to arouse and excite me with his fantasies. The more we watched, the more he reinforced it during sex, the more exciting it became. I was beginning my slow evolution.

A couple days later as I worked at my desk, my smart phone pinged. A quick glance showed the message was from Jake so I thumbed in my passcode and opened the message. A rush of fear and excitement coursed through me from top to bottom. On the screen was a picture of a stiff black cock sticking straight out from a nappy patch of pubic hair. I almost snapped my neck checking that nobody was near enough to see, but the sight of that long rigid member made my center begin to melt all the same.

That night when I got home I gave Jake proper hell for sending that picture with no warning. His laughing response was to hand me a set of ear buds and tell me to put them on and plug them into my phone before ever opening another message from him while I was at work. He then asked me what I thought of the picture and if I would like to feel it pressing deeply into my drooling pussy. There was no denying my true feelings when his hand found my sopping cunt and began to twirl my clit.

As the time marched on, I began to get messages from Jake several times a week. Each one contained either an interracial picture, or a video clip of a woman squealing in delight as she squirmed while a black man fucked her senseless. On a couple occasions, there was a link to a sexy story on Literotica which I then stole away to read over my lunch hour.

About six months after this all began, Jake arrived home on a Friday night a little later than usual with a bottle of nice wine, some take out food, and a smile on his face. Although we often go out for dinner on Fridays, I was happy to chill out at home with the wine and take-out. Jake was very attentive and made sure my wine glass was never completely empty, and by the end of our relaxed meal, I was feeling pretty good.

Cleanup was quick and soon we were sitting on the couch with a cocktail watching TV. Jake had sorted out a method for us to stream porn to the 55" flatscreen and soon we were watching a slender white woman submitting to the advances of a muscular young black.

"I got you something Today," Jake whispered as the woman on the screen groaned with arousal. "I think you're going to like it too. So close your eyes and hold out your hands."

I didn't really want to take my eyes off the large hard dick drilling the girl on screen, but at Jake's insistence I closed my eyes. Jake left my side but was back in under a minute. He instructed me to hold out my hands, palms up, and keep my eyes closed. Something soft and rubbery was placed across my palms.

"Close your hands," Jake whispered sexily into my ear.

As I began to close my hands It became obvious that whatever he had laid on my palms was cylindrical in shape. It also became clear that it was quite large. When I was finally allowed to open my eyes, I gasped with a mixture of surprise and delight. My small white hands were wrapped around a long black dildo. My fingers barely touching as they encircled the phallus.

It took my breath away. Covering the width of both palms, there was a tapered head protruding past my left hand, and a large set of balls outside my right. Thickly veined, smooth textured and black as midnight it was a gorgeous imitation of what Jake and I had been watching in action the last few months.

"OK," Jake began rather tentatively, "I shopped around and this one has good ratings from some beginners. Big enough to be challenging, but not so big as to be painful."

I heard him, but my mind was reeling with emotions. It was one thing to watch the videos and read the stories. In my hand was a real three dimensional black cock. OK. A black dildo, but this was a watershed point. Did I really want to move past the voyeur stage and do something physical?

Slowly my gaze moved from the dark dick in my hands to Jake's eager face beaming from beside me.

"The guy at the store recommended I get this lube too," he added hopefully as he held up a squeeze bottle to show me.

In the background, the white wife on the screen was chanting "Oh my God" with every thrust from her black lover. The entire scene seemed surreal. Then something clicked. This was my chance. My chance to feel what that woman was feeling, but to do it in the safety of my own home, alone with my husband and I felt my lower abdomen turning to melted butter.

"Oh Jake. I don't know. It seems so big maybe too big don't you think?" I began, not wanting my growing eagerness to become evident too soon.

"No baby," he enthused, "it's not too big. And I promise to use lots of lube and go slow. And I promise to stop if you say. And I promise I won't hurt you. I'll make it good for you, I promise," he babbled excitedly.

Of course I wanted to try it. I was already excited but still a bit apprehensive when Jake turned off the TV and took my hand to guide me to the bedroom. Setting our new toy aside, Jake began to kiss and fondle me as he slowly stripped off my clothes. I tried to reciprocate, but he uncharacteristically insisted on remaining clothed.

Now fully naked, he lay me back on the bed and crawled up between my legs and began to eat my pussy. Although Jake has performed oral on me before, he generally makes it a little too short and sweet for my liking, but now he dove in with gusto and kept at it until I was writhing in pleasure. Kissing, licking, sucking, he continued to drive me higher and higher toward my delight, and then pulled back.

"Spread your legs baby," he instructed as he wiped my copious juices off his face. "Now pull up your knees a bit. That's it," he continued as I followed his directions.

Knee walking up between my spread legs, Jake held the dildo pointing at me from his crotch height.

"Lube him up baby. Get him nice and slick so he can slide right in."

As my hands worked the slippery lubricant along the length of the toy, his reference to it as "him" struck a nerve. Jake was deep into his fantasy, and it sent a shock of excitement through me to think what he might be thinking. Then when he pulled the imitation phallus from between my fingers and rubbed it over my clit and down to my entrance, all thoughts of what he was thinking vanished.

Every nerve in my body was jangling as the pointed head rubbed up and down between my lips from clit to entrance. Jake pushed at the entrance a bit, then back up and down. The anticipation was agony. I wanted "him" inside me but Jake kept teasing. Pushing a bit, feeling me begin to open up, then backing off and rubbing up and down again.

"Fuck me," I demanded, when I had almost reached my limit of his teasing. "Push it in me. Fuck me with that black dick."

The words were hardly out of my mouth when Jake pressed the head into my entrance, and with a steady pressure, continued to penetrate my sex.

Yes, I had had several well hung lovers over the years, but none for quite some time, and none quite as big as this. I felt my outer lips expand and stretch to accommodate the thickness of the toy as it pressed further into my sopping wet sex. The inner lips were next, stretching almost to the point of pain as the head tapered out to the full diameter. With the stretching, my clit was pulled down and into contact with the body of the dildo as it continued its inexorable advance into my depths.

An involuntary grunt escaped my lips as the full diameter began to enter my body, causing Jake to stop and ask if I was OK.

"Yeah," I gasped, suddenly realizing that I was panting, "it's pretty intense, but I'm OK. Just go slow. Give me time to adjust OK?"

Jake's response was to pull back slightly and them with a bit of a twist, slowly push forward again. Deeper and deeper, I could feel myself stretching to accept the cock entering my body. I could almost feel my internal body parts shifting around to make room for the invading object. Strange feelings, but not entirely unpleasant. Another slight retreat followed by another slow advance. Surely it must all be in by now, I thought.

Lifting my head to look down between my spread legs, I was amazed to see that there was about three inches of thick black rubber still showing between my creamy white skin and those heavy black balls.

"Tell me," Jake commanded in a voice thick with his arousal, "tell me what you're feeling." And with that he began to take little strokes in and out.

"Oh my God... It's filling me up... So thick... So long... It's stretching me... Rubbing my clit... Oh my God."

If I had been thinking more clearly, I would have realized that between my panting and my exclamations to the deity, I sounded almost exactly like those women in the movies.

"Him baby. Call it him," Jake instructed. " He's filling you up. He's so thick. He's stretching you and fucking you. He's going to make you cum isn't he."

As Jake made that last exclamation, he pushed the toy deeper into my distorted pussy than ever before. When I felt him hit bottom, another involuntary grunt escaped my lips. Nobody had been that deep in years and it felt so damn good to be so full.

After trying to push a little deeper, I felt the toy begin to withdraw. My muscles contracted involuntarily in a vain attempt to keep him inside me. The growing emptiness was almost unbearable after the incredible feeling of fullness I had just experienced and I heard myself begin to whimper. To beg for that cock to fill me again.

"That's it baby," Jake encouraged,"beg for it. Beg for him to fill you up again. Beg for the fucking you want."

I was in another place. Somewhere between space and time. A place where only one thing mattered, and that was getting that big beautiful cock back inside my achingly empty pussy. I begged, I pleaded, I cried. Jake short stroked, twisted, and teased.

Then with a steady pressure, I felt him sliding in deep again, and it sent me into shivers of ecstasy. The pressure did not subside as he reached bottom and I felt a twinge of pain as he pressed against my cervix.

"Relax. Let it stretch you."

Much easier said than done. I tried to relax. Tried to loosen my abdominals, and felt him advance a little more.

"Good girl," Jake exclaimed as I felt the rubber balls hit my ass, "you've got him all. You took him all baby. And now he's going to really fuck you."

A slow retreat was followed by a slow advance balls deep on each thrust. The pain was rapidly diminishing and all that was left was the incredible pleasure of the friction and the fullness. My clit being rubbed on every stroke.

By now I had two fists full of sheets and I was whipping my head from side to side as Jake increased the tempo to a rapid pace. I was literally out of my mind. I couldn't have told you where I was or even who I was except that I was being fucked like I had never been fucked before. My entire being, body and mind, was on fire with sexual energy.

When it hit me I almost passed out. The orgasmic tsunami that swept over me was more intense than anything I had experienced in my life. I lost control of my muscles and my entire body went as rigid as a plank and then released with a series of spasms which almost threw me off the bed. I also lost control of my mind, and time stood absolutely still. If Jake had not told me that I had jerked and shook for over two minutes, I would have had no idea how long it lasted.

Jake stripped and climbed into bed with me. In my post orgasmic haze, I hardly felt him climb between my splayed legs and, with a single stroke, push his rigid member balls deep in my stretched hole. Luckily for me it only took him three of four strokes before he tensed and shot a big load of his steaming spunk deep into me. Exhausted and satisfied, I dropped instantly into a deep and dreamless sleep.

When I woke the following morning I was alone, and lay there for a few moments to collect my thoughts. My pussy felt a bit tender, but it was a good kind of soreness like the way your muscles feel after a hard workout at the gym. I also felt a kind of hangover. Not from the wine, but from the physical excitement, tension and eventual release that I had experienced last night.

As I lay there soaking in these sensations, Jake entered with my breakfast on a tray. He was very sweet and thanked me profusely for playing out last night's fantasy. He asked me repeatedly how I felt, and if I was OK, then sat and watched me while I nibbled away at the meal he had prepared. I felt very pampered indeed.

And that became our routine for almost a year. Once or twice a month, Jake would pull out my black lover, as he called him, and we would enjoy a fantasy time together. Our sex life was great and we probably would have continued on that way for a long time had it not been for a change at Jake's workplace.

When Jake's boss was promoted to head office, A new manager was transferred in from another branch to take his place. Jake didn't say much about the man except that he was single, and was about our age. As it turned out they had many interests in common. Jake took Rodney out four times in the first two weeks. Introducing him to various restaurants and bars in the city. After three weeks of bonding Rodney was invited to have dinner at our place.

Wanting to make a good impression I went all out. A prime rib roast complete with Yorkshire pudding and a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon breathing in the decanter. When the doorbell rang. I was in the kitchen arranging some cheese on a cutting board so Jake answered the door. I could hear the greeting from where I was and from what I could hear, Rodney's voice was very low and smooth.

"Why don't you get our guest a cocktail and I'll bring the cheese tray in," I called to Jake. "Won't be a minute."

I could hear their voices recede towards the living room as the men moved through to follow my suggestion. Finished with the cheese and crackers, I wiped my hands on a towel and proceeded to the living room to make my entrance.

When I walked through the door, I was so shocked that I stumbled and almost dropped the food. Standing beside Jake was a mountain of a man. At least a head taller than Jake with the build of a football player. His entire upper body was well muscled and his arms looked to be the size of my legs. His pate shaved smooth and shining. That in itself would not have phased me, but Jake had not mentioned that Rodney was black. Dark chocolate black.

ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,294 Followers