Jake's Good Luck Pt. 02

Story Info
A mother and daughter as slaves.
16k words
4.66
173.9k
22
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/08/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xodus
Xodus
28 Followers

Jake pulled up to the house with a big smile on his face. It was going to be a great day!

Alexa was still humping the big dildo her daughter was holding when Jake got out of the van. He was anxious to get in the house. There was just not enough room in his pants for the four leather items and his big dick. Something had to go.

He opened the side door of the van and said, “Okay ladies, that’s enough fun for now, remove the dildo, release your mother’s hands and lets start hauling all this stuff into the house.” He moved around to the back, opened the door, and grabbed an armload of video cameras. After he dropped the cameras off in the living room, he headed straight for his bedroom to drop the thongs and harnesses in a drawer. He came back into the living room to find both girls struggling to get their bag of goodies in the house.

Alexa was walking like she had a stick up her ass again - legs spread, back arched, butt jutted out, but she wasn’t twitching anymore. The itching had stopped.

“Listen up, girls,” he ordered. “There will be deliveries here today and tomorrow. Your robes are in the closet in the foyer buy the front door. Never put them on unless I tell you too, or if the doorbell rings. If you are outside when a truck pulls up don’t panic, just casually walk into the house and put your robe on. These guys deliver slave products and accessories. They know the people who order this stuff are naked a lot. They are a very discreet company. If they weren’t, they would soon be out of business.”

Just then, a big truck with the name Zebo Electronics pulled up outside. “Oops!” Jake exclaimed. “I forgot about the monitor guy. Get your robes on girls.”

After helping the driver unload the nine, thirty-two-inch, video monitors and the two video editing consoles, Jake ushered him back to the truck and came back into the living room. He now had all the video equipment he needed.

He was pleasantly surprised to find both girls had taken their robes off and hung them back in the closet. Heather was so young and beautiful it almost took his breath away, and Alexa looked so sexy standing there naked with her legs spread and ass jutting out because of the butt plug.

Sweet little Heather raised her hand and said, “Can I speak, Master?”

“Of course,” Jake answered. “You can speak anytime you want when we are not in public, sweetie.”

She continued. “May I use the bathroom please? I need to pee pretty badly. Mom went in the store, but I didn’t.”

“Sure,” Jake answered. “Let me show you to your bathroom. You come too, Alexa,”

Jake led the way down a hall, past the den, kitchen, and three bedrooms, and entered a giant bathroom. The house was only one story with a basement, but it was big. It had five bedrooms, three bathrooms, living room, den, study, dining room, and breakfast room. It had a large patio, swimming pool, and hot tub off the den.

“This is your bathroom,” he said. “There are two toilets, two bidets, a large shower, and a large deep bathtub. There are disposable douches, tampons, body lotions, deodorants, colognes, and bath oils in the closet. This one is for you and your mother.”

“Oh, thank you, Master,” Heather exclaimed. “It’s beautiful!”

Jake smiled. He was standing just outside the bathroom. Heather walked up to the door arch looking puzzled. “What’s the matter, Heather?” he asked.

She answered in a confused voice. “Errrrr, there is no door on this bathroom.”

“Oh!” Jake smiled. “There is only one door inside the house now, the door to my bedroom and bath. I took all the other doors down last night and stored them in the garage. Slaves are not allowed to have privacy at any time. A slave has nothing to hide from her Master at any time. Everything about her belongs to him, even her bodily functions.”

Jake continued, “I know that you are still embarrassed for me to see your naked cunt and asshole, so you are probably embarrassed to pee in front of me. Soon you will be peeing, shitting, taking douches, taking enemas, and using tampons as I watch. But, until you are ready to show me your naked cunt and asshole, and I have won our bet, I will leave you a little privacy.

Make sure and use a bidet after you pee or shit. It’s the thing that looks like a toilet but has no toilet seat. Just squat over it and push the button on the wall. A nice warm stream of water will shoot up from the bottom and wash your rectum and vagina with a safe, antibacterial cleaner. That is an order.” Jake saw a look of wonder and relief on her beautiful face as he turned to walk back to the living room.

Another truck drove up, just as Heather and Alexa returned from the bathroom. Jake was surprised that it was the truck delivering all the tables and chairs. It wasn’t due until tomorrow morning. The girls quickly grabbed their robes and put them on.

Jake directed the driver and his helper to put the boxes of tables and chairs in the rooms where he would be using them. He and the girls would take them out of the boxes later.

As the truck drove away, Heather said. “Master, I saw a giant swimming pool and a hot tub in the back, when I looked in the den after I peed. I used the bidet,” she quickly added. “Can I go swimming or use the tub when we have some spare time? I love to swim! Please!”

“Of course!”, Jake answered. “There is a small problem though. No one can get in the pool or tub, unless they are totally naked. Even I must go in naked. Clothes and swim suits, wreak havoc on the filtering and heating systems.”

“Oh,” she said, disappointment in her voice. “Well, maybe soon then.”

“I sure hope so, sweetie!” Jake replied.

Jake saw another big truck pull in the driveway. “Oops there’s the torture truck, girls!”

Both girls said at the same time, “TORTURE TRUCK?”

Jake laughed. “Well, he is delivering the hanging stands, and the X-frame I will be strapping you to when I whip you. He also has a nice box of chains and straps for me. The name of the company is Torture Inc.” Both girls looked a little frightened as they hurried to get to the robes in the closet.

Jake had the driver and his helper put the boxes in the large bedroom in the farthest corner of the house. There was no furniture in that room. It had a high ceiling and a plain linoleum floor over the cement slab of the house. The frames would need a lot of ground support. Jake had put foil over all the windows in the room to give it a more dungeon-like feeling.

When the truck finally drove away and the girls had taken their robes off, Jake spoke with a firm tone. “It’s time to get to work slaves. That was the last truck. Heather you go make us some sandwiches while Alexa and I start setting up the enema table in the basement. I know we need to get that butt plug out of your mother soon, and she will want a good enema to clean her out. Just bring the sandwiches and some drinks to the basement when you are done. You will find all you need in the refrigerator and cabinets in the kitchen. The door that leads to the basement is down the hall from the kitchen.”

Jake noticed that Alexa had flushed red with embarrassment from her head to her chest when he had mentioned giving her an enema in front of her daughter, and it pleased him. He also saw a feint hint of lust in her eyes.

Jake and Alexa carried three cameras and tripods, three monitors, and five spotlights to the enema room, while Heather was making the sandwiches. Alexa was doing rather well considering she still had that big, butt plug up her ass.

When Heather arrived with the food, they had all the cameras, monitors, and lights set up. The cameras were mounted on tripods and running. One was set up to cover the whole room. Another was set up to cover the whole enema table. And the last one was set up as a closeup where her ass and cunt would be during the enema. The monitors were hung on tall stands where they could be raised or lowered from the ground to eight feet in the air. The spotlights were also on adjustable stands and set up to light the table from all angles.

They all stood around the big box that contained the enema table as they ate the sandwiches. They were all ravenous. It was 1:00 P.M. and they hadn’t eaten all day.

Jake looked around the enema room, as Heather left with the empty dishes. It was perfect. It was the biggest room in the basement; thirty feet long, by twenty-six feet wide. There was a big drain right in the middle of the room and the cement floor sloped toward the drain from all directions. The slope was much steeper near the drain. There was a double sink on one side of the room along with a toilet and bidet. On the other side there was a faucet with a garden hose and spray nozzle attached, and a large closet. Jake had intended to make a full bathroom out of this room, but now he was thinking it would probably be the enema room forever.

When Heather returned from putting the dishes in the kitchen, they started opening the giant box that contained the enema table. As the last remains of the box were taken away, the two girls stood trembling in fear as they inspected the wondrous instrument. It was made of stainless steel bars that were amazingly adjustable, small padded sections that could be moved to almost any position, and straps galore. There were slidable, adjustable straps all over the dam thing. It was very easy to tell there were two main positions for giving enemas while keeping the slave totally strapped down and immobile.

The main position would be with the slave on her back at about a thirty-degree angle. Her arms would be strapped down above her head. Her waist would be strapped to the small padded section that just ran the length of her back. Her butt would be hanging in mid air. Her knees would be pulled up to her chest and her legs spread as wide as the Master wanted, due to the adjustments. Her thighs, calves, and ankles would be strapped to the stainless bars that ran along the outside of her legs. There was a sloped pad at the top of the back pad that would keep the slaves head lifted so that she was looking straight ahead. There was also a strap available to hold the slaves head in place.

The second main position was with the slave on her left side. This was a good position when the slave would be forced to hold very large amounts of liquid in her intestines for a time. The slave would be supported by two pads one under her side and one under her legs. Her butt would still be hanging in mid air and totally accessible. Her hands would be strapped together behind her back. Her neck would be strapped to a pad along with her waist. The thigh, calf, and ankle of her left leg would be strapped to the L-shaped pad for her legs. She would end up in a fetal position on her left side. Her right leg could be strapped to her left leg, or it could be raised high and strapped to the strategically placed bars that would spread her. There were four stands for holding enema bags and nozzles, two on each end of the apparatus.

Jake spoke to the trembling girls. “Okay, Slaves, go get your enema bags and nozzles and bring them down here.”

Alexa’s face was filled with dread of the enema she knew was in store for her. But, she quickly turned and headed to get her enema bag and nozzle. Heather was still standing there, trembling.

Jake spoke in a stern voice. “What’s the matter Heather? I ordered you to go get your enema bag and nozzle.”

Her voice was quivering as she said, “You told me I didn’t have to take my panties off until I wanted to show you my naked vagina and rectum. How are you going to give me an enema with my panties on?”

Jake laughed loud and long. “I am not going to give you an enema right now, just your mother, but I want you to get your bag and nozzle down here, so we can hang it on one of the stands for future use.”

A look of pure relief spread over the girls beautiful face as the beautiful, eighteen-year-old girl turned and almost ran to get the bag and nozzle. 8 When the girls got back with their enema bags and nozzles in tow, Jake spoke again. “Alexa, you hang your bag and nozzle on the top right stand. Heather, put yours on the bottom left stand. There are two small stools in the closet over there that you can use to stand on while hanging the bags.”

Jake watched as Heather almost ran over to the closet and grabbed a stool, while it took Alexa quite a bit longer to waddle over with the butt plug in her ass.

When the girls finally had the bags hung and the giant nozzles clamped in place, Jake’s booming voice filled the room. “Good jobs, slaves! I want to tell you what is expected of you now and how this procedure will work."

Jake hesitated. "As you can see, there is a big drain right at the foot of the table. When Alexa expels the liquid and shit from her rectum, it will all run into the drain very quickly. Sometimes the slave will also piss when shitting. Heather will be using the hose over there by the wall in one hand, and a bottle of the disinfectant in the closet in the other hand. The disinfectant is very strong, so wear the rubber glove and the rubber boots in the closet, Heather. It will also aid in dissolving the turds so they can easily be washed down the drain with the hose. As your mother shits and pisses in the floor, use the hose to wash the turds and piss into the drain, then pour the disinfectant all around the drain where the shit and piss landed and wash it into the drain also.

Use the hose to rinse your mother’s bottom. After she has expelled all the liquid each time, you will spray her asshole and cunt, then I will wash her with anti-bacterial soap, then you will rinse her again. An enema isn’t very sanitary to say the least, but we will try and make it as sanitary as possible.”

Heather was whimpering either in fear of what was to come for her in the future or for her mother. Alexa looked ashamed and humiliated. Her eyes were downcast. She looked sad to say the least.

Jake continued. “Alexa, go over to the closet. There are many two quart bottles of enema soap in there. Get three of them and fill your enema bag.”

Jake watched as Alexa waddled over to the cabinet and got the soap. She looked so dejected and ashamed that he almost felt sorry for her. A tear rolled down her face as she stood on the stool and began filling the bag to the brim. When she was done, the bag held a gallon and a half of the enema soap. The enema soap was a mixture of distilled water and a very mild soap made especially for enemas. It caused mild cramping, but was really great for clearing all the shit and mucus out of the intestines.

Jake’s voice was commanding and stern. “Get up on the table Alexa, it is time for your enema. I know you must need to shit terribly after wearing that butt plug all day.”

Alexa was sobbing as she leaned back on the back pad and put her arms above her head. Seeing her mother crying was causing Heather to cry even louder, also.

Jake, used the two sets of straps to secure her arms and hands. Then buckled the big strap around her waist. “Pull your knees up to your chest,” Jake ordered.

Alexa quickly pulled her knees up until they were almost touching her big tits. Even through the tears she was being an obedient slave.

Jake pulled her knee and leg way out to the side until he saw her wince in pain. Then he adjusted the stainless steel bars to conform to her thigh and calf and strapped her thigh, calf, and ankle to them. He moved around to the other side and pulled that knee to the side until he saw her pain, then he set up the bars, and strapped the leg down.

God she was so beautiful and sexy. She was spread as wide as a woman could be spread. Her knees were pulled out and back so far, they were on the same level as her tits. Her asshole and cunt were more exposed than he had ever imagined they could be. The table was wonderful and Jake smiled with pride and pleasure.

Alexa was now crying like a baby and Heather was even worse.

“Why are you crying, sweetie?” Jake asked Alexa. “Are you in a lot of pain?”

“No, my legs are aching, but that’s not why I am crying,” she sobbed. “I am crying because I know you wont like me anymore after you see me shit all over the place. I want to be your slave forever, and you won’t want me anymore after I shit my turds out all over this room. I just know it. The last time, you let me go shit in the bathroom after the first enema. You didn’t make me shit turds in front of you.”

Jake smiled, and said in a soothing, loving voice, “You weren’t my slave back then sweetie. As I am now, truly your Master, I own every part of you; every wonderful, beautiful part of you. Even your shit. I will love you even more for shitting all over the floor, because I know you’re doing it for me, your Master.”

Alexa stopped crying and managed a smile. “I love you, Master. I am still embarrassed and ashamed to shit in front of you and my daughter, but if it’s truly what you want, and you will still love me, I am ready when you are, Master.”

Jake beamed a loving smile at Alexa and then walked to each camera and made sure the adjustment was right. The first one that was covering the room, he moved to a close-up of Alexa’s beautiful, tear-streaked face. He made sure the second one was still set on a full body shot of her, then he made sure the last one was focused perfectly on her beautiful asshole and cunt. The three monitors were placed in a position that everyone could see them, including Alexa.

Jake heard a gasp of surprise from the girls each time he turned on a monitor. When he had them all on, he returned to his position beside the enema table and almost gasped himself when he saw the pictures on the monitors. They were so wonderful. There Alexa was, in all her glory. Her beautiful face in a close-up, her sexy-nasty cunt and asshole in a very detailed close up, and the full body shot that showed it all. The monitors were huge and the colors and detail were brilliant. Of course the high quality cameras had a lot to do with it also.

Jake spoke to the girls. “The monitors are wonderful aren’t they. What you see on them is exactly what the people that buy the films will see. Every detail of Alexa’s body is so clear. Her cunt and asshole will be stars, viewed by thousands!”

Jake noticed that Alexa was almost crying again. Her hole body was beet red with shame and embarrassment.

Jake continued. “I know that you are embarrassed and ashamed Alexa. It must be terribly humiliating and degrading to know that thousands of people are going to watch you shit in full color and I know it’s disgusting that you have to watch the whole ordeal in a close-up on the monitors. But, that is what your Master wants. I want your shame, degradation, and humiliation on film. That is what sells. Do you understand?”

Alexa managed a weak smile as she whimpered, “Yes, Master.”

Jake returned her smile. Then he had a wonderful idea. “I will be right back, ladies,” he said. “I need to go get a few things before we begin.”

Jake came back into the room carrying a small table, Alexa’s medium sized dildo, plain anal lubricant, and her ass paddle. He also had her clit and nipple clips in his pocket. Both girls looked scared and on the verge of tears again as they saw what he had with him.

Jake spoke in his stern, Master’s voice. “I hadn’t planned on it, but since this is the first scene we are shooting for the films I think it should be much more than a plain enema. Alexa needs to introduce herself to her fans with orgasms, pain, and an enema. She will also be proving that she really does want to be my slave forever. Being my slave includes a lot of pain, pleasure, degradation, and humiliation.”

He looked into her fearful eyes and said, “Are you ready to begin, Alexa?”

Alexa managed to fill her eyes with love and whimper, “Yes, Master.”

Jake took the clips out of his pocket. “Do you remember that I put clips on you in the first film we made?”

Xodus
Xodus
28 Followers