Jake's Place Pt. 02

Story Info
Second part of Jakes place in Seaside Florida.
1.4k words
4.22
10k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake woke up around nine in the morning to the sound of his neighbor Janine pulling weeds out of the front fence that lined the street of her rental. She must have been up for a while because Jake noticed that the two glasses of water she had placed on her steps were almost empty. She was sweating and the straw sun visor she was wearing did nothing for the humidity.

Besides the sun visor, Janine was wearing a loose-fitting white linen beach dress that was just barely see through. He could definitely see her ass crack from where he was laying and she wasn't wearing underwear. Most vacationers didn't wear underwear, but Jake hadn't really seen her out of the house and especially not this close. She was a smoking hot milf. He started thinking about how she would peek out of her second-floor window blinds to look at him naked in his hammock, now he was glad she did.

Jake started to get off the hammock to grab her some more water and Janine heard him. She turned her head quickly and smiled at him.

"Hey there Jake," she said in a bubbly manner

"Hey Janine. You're up early."

"Yeah, I couldn't sleep. My husband can be a real asshole. He was up all night working on his business documents like he always does, I needed some fresh air so I came out here and started doing this. I can pull some of your plants if you'd like?" she asked

Jake didn't say anything and gave her a wink. He got up and went into the kitchen, filled two more glasses of water, and went outside to give one of them to her.

He came up behind her and just watched for a few seconds. The sun was beating down hard and he could see the sweat beads glistening on her tanned back. She had a small radio playing some country music from a local station and it is close to the top of the hour, the Star Spangled banner was about to be played.

"Ooh, there it is. Time to rest Jake. I use the National Anthem at the top of every hour as a rest marker like an alarm clock."

"Here, take this water and have a seat in the shade Janine, you deserve it."

Jake turned to head out of the sun and Janine's eyes were glued to his ass. She watched every step he took until he sat down in the hammock. She was in heat and she hoped he wouldn't notice her juices dripping down her right leg. She wanted to fuck him ever since he arrived in SeaSide.

She was in her prime, 31 years old, husband didn't show her any more attention than his financial ledgers. She had a very nice body. Her buns were something you'd see on Miami Beach in a thong, perfectly round and plump but not overdone. Her skin was tanned from hours in the sun and it complimented her blonde hair very nicely which she had up in a messy hair bun.

She slowly walked barefoot over to him accentuating her hips as a mating call to him. She wanted to play with him for a bit. Jake was reclined in the hammock with a smirk and spread his legs open so she could see his penis which was getting harder with every step she took toward him. He imagined her looking at him through the window. Watching his cock, his naked body, his ass. He wanted to play with her and not make it easy. She sat down on the chair that Heather sat in the day before and crossed her legs fanned herself to keep cool.

They talked for a while and sipped their water. Both of them found each other incredibly attractive but played the game as to not let the other know just how much. They got along great and everything was going well until Janine's husband pulled into the driveway out back. She jumped up and ran back over to her plants in the front yard.

The two of them heard the car door slam shut and a muffled voice getting louder and louder. Then they heard the rear first-floor door slam shut and more yelling. Janine turned around to look at Jake, she was scared. Her husband was shit-faced, drunk and very upset at the least.

"Janine, let's get the fuck out of here for awhile. How does that sound? Let him cool off for a little bit. Grab your shoes and follow me." Jake said to her.

She nervously agreed and did just what he asked her. He quickly threw on a pair of pink dress shorts and a white Polo shirt and led them through the palm tree path towards the front road. He told Janine to wait there by the road as he turned around and briskly walked to grab his car and pulled it around to the front of the house. At this point, the entire common could hear her husband yelling and breaking glass in their kitchen.

"Get in," Jake said after he pulled the car up to her. "We're going to drive and enjoy the day today, maybe grab some food. Sound good to you?"

Janine had tears in her eyes and looked at him and said "That sounds incredible right now. I'm sorry for crying, he is a violent drunk and I'm scared."

Jake told her not to worry and held her hand as they drive west down Front Beach Road toward Destin. Janine couldn't remember the last time she felt so happy and safe. His hands were strong and the way he looked her swept away any fear of anything.

Janine stopped crying and slid closer to him. She put his hand toward her mouth and started licking his forefinger. She took her other hand and put it on his right knee, worked it up his bare leg. Jakes cock got hard real quick. She found it sticking out of the right side of his shorts by her hand. She caressed his cock under his shorts and let go of his finger that she was sucking on.

They drove a few more miles and Janine asked him every now and then if he liked it, if he wanted her to keep going or to stop. They passed a Police officer on the side of the road which made them nervous and she kept her head right down. She knew the opportunity was now, she pulled his right shorts leg back while grabbing his cock with her right hand and looked up at him. He was enjoying it. He felt her warm wet mouth surround the top of his cock, then her tongue. She was older than he was and it showed, she was doing things to him that sent electrical shockwaves up and down his spine.

She stroked him at the same time her mouth was fucking his cock. He was keeping his driving under control because he was enjoying this way too much to have to stop from getting pulled over by the panhandle cops.

Since she was only wearing a linen dress and no underwear, it was really easy for him to reach his right hand over her hips and behind her ass. He placed his middle finger on her crack and slid two fingers inside her pussy. She was completely shaven from her tailbone to her clitoris. Maybe even waxed.

Jake could smell her pussy and ass in waves in the summer heat and he loved it. Even with the windows down her sweat gave off a musky earth scent that drove him nuts. He was pumping his cock into her mouth as she sucked him. She would glance up and look at him every now and then. She was so wet her juices were dripping down all over the seat. He finger pounded her faster for it.

She pulled his cock out of her mouth and gasped for air.

"Oh my fuck Jake. Your cock is massive and I want to fucking suck it all day." She said to him still stroking him.

Jake took a left turn onto Beach Road 47 past a sign that read: "Welcome to Santa Rosa Beach. The most beautiful beaches in the world." He took a right turn and the road became narrower until the road became mostly white sand and palms.

As they pulled down the path, passing shadows of the trees towards the sand dunes, in the middle of the path, he saw someone walking. It was a woman. She was wearing a blue two-piece thong bikini. He slowed down as the two of them got presentable. As he got closer the woman moved to the left of the path so they could pass.

It was Heather.