Jake's Secret Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, remember I told you I didn't like being put in the box labeled 'nice woman'?"

"Yes."

"Women aren't supposed to be the first to say anything, but I've never let that stop me. I think we could start seeing each other, like Uncle Jack and Mama did. We could try it and see what happens. I might surprise you."

"You mean we'd be friends?"

"Yes, but I'd rather it was more, wouldn't you? I'm sure they were more than just friends."

I turned into the parking lot of a church, stopped the car, and then looked at Shelly.

"Shelly, what brought this on? We've only known each other less than a week."

Shelly grinned again.

"Uncle Jake always said you could always tell what type of person a person was after talking with them for five minutes. We've talked a lot longer than that, so I'm pretty sure I know who you are. You're a lot like Uncle Jake except you're nicer to people than he was. You think things through and figure out what to do.

"I'll give you some clues so you can figure this one out. What do you see with, what comes before noon, what is a trombone, and what is the end of play?"

"Well, you see with your eyes, morning comes before noon..."

Shelly handed me the pad and pen from my dashboard.

"Maybe you should write it down as you think of it."

I wrote down "eye, morning", and then stopped to think.

"A trombone is a musical instrument."

I added that to my list.

"The end of play...hmmm, if you'd said 'a play' I'd say the finale, but you just said play. In baseball, that would be the third out of the ninth inning but that doesn't make sense with the other words. The end of just play would be..."

I shrugged.

"Play ends in 'Y'. Is that it?"

Shelly chuckled.

"I'm not going to solve your case for you. Keep working."

I looked at my list of words. "eye, morning, musical instrument, y". If the last clue was just one letter, maybe the others were too. "Eye" sounded like "I". It dawned on me then that maybe Shelly was spelling a word or words with sounds so I changed my list to "I, morning, musical instrument, y".

That was still confusing. I couldn't think of any letter or word that rhymed with morning or musical instrument. Maybe there was another word for morning that would. The clock on my dashboard gave me the answer. I changed my list to "I, AM, musical instrument, y", and sat there staring at it. Shelly was telling me she was something that ended in Y". I started trying to think of another word for trombone or for musical instrument. I saw it after a couple minutes and changed "musical instrument" to "horn". Now my list read, "I, AM, horn,y".

I laughed.

"That's it, you're horny?"

Shelly grinned and shrugged her soft shoulders.

"Well, it's been four years."

We didn't make it to Jake's office that day. Instead, I drove us to my office because it was closer than her house. Once I'd locked the door behind us and showed her through the door to the apartment side of my office, Shelly started taking off her clothes. She was unhooking her bra when she looked up and grinned.

"I know some guys like to do this, but after four years, I'm in kind of a hurry. Are you going to stay dressed or what?"

Shelly beat me to the bed by one shoe and my jeans and undershorts. I'd have made better time except that she stretched out on my bed when I was in the middle of trying to get my shoes off.

Shelly was a lot of woman in a small package. Her breasts looked bigger once they weren't held down by a bra, and her nipples were a lot bigger than most I'd seen. Her tummy was flat except for the two bumps of her hip bones, and the thatch of dark brown hair on her mound was neatly trimmed into a nice, even "V" shape. The soft lips just below that were shaved smooth and they looked a little puffy to me.

It was difficult to look at her and balance on one foot at the same time. I finally gave up and pried the shoe off without unlacing it. I finally got my jeans and shorts off and sat down on the bed beside Shelly. She stroked a finger down my chest and grinned.

"So, now that we're all naked, what should we do?"

"Are you going to make me guess, or are you going to give me another clue?"

"A clue, I think. Bend down her and kiss me."

What Shelly gave me was more of a statement of demands than a clue. That kiss sent a tingle all the way from my mouth down to my cock. When she touched my tongue with hers, it made a stronger tingle. Those tingles kept racing down my back until my cock was rigid and I needed to breathe.

Shelly pulled gently back and looked at me with a gleam in her eyes.

"Well, did you figure it out yet?"

"I think so. Let me show you and you tell me."

I eased down beside Shelly and cupped her left breast. I squeezed gently and let it flow from my fingers until I was holding her nipple. Shelly caught her breath when I pinched it gently. I stroked the tip until it swelled up taut and little ridges formed on the nipple bed. While I teased those little ridges, I closed my lips on her right nipple and sucked gently.

Shelly moaned, "I think you have the idea. Keep going."

I was stroking my hand down her tummy when I closed my teeth on Shelly's nipple and pinched a little. She moaned and I felt her tummy roll. I licked the tip and felt that roll again, then moved my hand down to the short curls on her mound. After stroking them a little I moved my hand lower. Shelly opened her thighs as my fingers cupped her lips. She opened her legs a little more and those lips separated just enough I could feel their edges with my middle finger.

Shelly rocked her hips slightly when I stroked that little slit, and then moaned when I slipped that finger between them. She didn't have very long inner lips, but they were already wet and a little slippery. I stroked them lightly for a while and then pushed the finger deeper.

Shelly caught her breath when my finger entered her and I could see why. She was very snug inside. I hoped that was because she wasn't yet ready. My cock isn't all that big, but it was going to be a tight fit if she was as open as she was going to get.

I felt Shelly's hand on my head and then her whispered, "Kiss me again." I did and got all those tingles again. Evidently Shelly got them too because I felt her open a little more and she seemed to get a little wetter. My finger moving in and out helped that along some more.

Shelly's hips rocked up when my thumb touched her clit hood and she gasped into my mouth, then locked her lips on mine again. For a while, it felt like Shelly was fucking my mouth with her tongue while I fucked her with my finger. I'd rub her clit a little when I had to breathe but as soon as she'd moaned, groaned, or murmured something I couldn't understand, she'd start mouthing my lips again.

I tried two fingers then. Shelly gasped, but lifted her hips as my fingers probed deeper. I was a gentle as I could be, but when they were inside her up to the second knuckle, Shelly thrust her hips up and pushed herself over them. She cried out a second later and her hips began to rock up and down. That continued for a couple of minutes before Shelly giggled.

"Sorry, Jason. I couldn't stop. Give me a couple of minutes to catch my breath."

Well, that couple of minutes was actually only about one, and Shelly was stroking my cock the whole time. I was ready to fuck anything warm when she put one soft thigh over me and then raised up. She grinned when she sat down on my thighs.

"Since you did so well with me, I'll do you now."

I figured she was going to jack me off. That wasn't what I was hoping for, but it would have been pretty good. I cupped her breasts and rubbed a thumb over both nipples to help myself along. Shelly grinned, then raised up and moved forward a little. I watched her move my cock around between her wet, puffy lips, then stop and ease her body down.

My cock was just inside her when things got tight. Shelly raised up a little, took a deep breath, then eased back down. It took her three times before I felt my cock slide through that tight spot. Shelly just shuddered a little and then pushed her body down until she was sitting on my thighs.

Her eyes were closed then, and she sat there a few seconds, then raised back up. She moaned when she pushed back down and that little shudder happened again. Her mouth opened a little and she licked her upper lip, then began moving her body up and down slowly.

Every few strokes, she'd lean down and I'd feel her stiff nipples brushing my chest and then her tongue searching for mine.

I could have just lain there, I think, and she'd have gotten us both off, but I do like to do my part. Besides, I loved how stiff her nipples were. I pinched them gently until she murmured, "harder". I did pinch harder and felt her tummy roll again. I rolled them between my fingers when Shelly was on an up stroke. She gasped and slammed her body down over my cock, then murmured, "again".

By the time I'd pinched and rolled her nipples several times Shelly was getting close. I'd feel her passage tighten around my cock, and when it did that, Shelly would moan and sort of double stroke, sigh, and then start her deep, slow strokes again. Those slow, deep strokes soon began to speed up and if I lost a nipple, her hanging breasts were swinging so much it was hard to catch it again.

Maybe it was just that I was getting close as well. I was hanging on by a thread when Shelly gasped and then mewed, "Oh God, I'm there." She rammed her body down over my cock and then rocked her hips rapidly. I grabbed those rocking hips and pushed up as my cock spurted the first time. Shelly cried out, "don't stop Jason", and then fell down on my chest. Her hips bobbed up and down and writhed from side to side as the orgasm swept through her. I'd shot my last after three spurts and just lay there stroking her hips as she continued to pant and tried to push my cock deeper inside her.

The little contractions around my softening cock had stopped when Shelly raised up on her arms, kissed me and then giggled.

"We're pretty good together this way too."

"Yeah, that was something else."

Shelly traced my chest with a fingernail.

"This doesn't have to stop either, you know. I'm pretty sure Jake and Mama did this too."

"So does that mean I should make an honest woman out of you like Jake wanted to do with your mother?"

Shelly grinned.

"No, not for a while anyway. Let's see how the business end of things works out first. I know this end will work just fine either way."

}|{

Sanders, Wilson, & Parker Investigations opened a month later after we'd decided to use Jake's old office. Shelly wanted Jake's name on the business and I didn't disagree. Without Jake, I'd never have met Shelly, so I owe him at least that much.

I still don't have to commute very far and neither does Shelly. Since Jake owned the whole building, we converted the upper floor into an apartment and put in a stair that ends in the room Jake let Shelly have to play in. It's small enough to feel cozy and big enough not to feel cramped. The best part is we can wake up and be in the office in an hour and we don't have to negotiate Nashville's morning traffic.

We built a new office for Shelly. She does all the accounting now, and needs a place of her own for her files. I didn't realize how many tax deductions I could have been taking all these years. Shelly says they're all legal, and I guess she should know.

The local Vietnamese organization announced that due to an anonymous contribution they were now able to offer a scholarship to MTSU. It isn't much of a scholarship, but it will help some Vietnamese kid pay for tuition. I think Jake would like to know he's helping them.

Well, I have to go visit a client this afternoon. It's a political campaign office, and they suspicion one of their workers is dipping into the funds. Obviously they don't want that information to become public, so instead of going to the police, they came to Shelly and me. I'm going to bring back copies of their accounts for Shelly to analyze. After that, I'm off to try to get some pictures of Mrs. Eggins and her lover.

I've seen them both together and either the guy is getting paid well or he's one of those guys who likes the odd and unusual. Mrs. Eggins isn't all that pretty and her ass is so big she has trouble getting it into her car. She does have enormous breasts though, so maybe that's what turns the guy on. Maybe he's a big booty fan too. They'll be in the cheap motel I followed her to last Saturday only to discover Shelly had borrowed my camera. I'm hoping they'll leave the curtains open again like they did that time...well....sort of. The last time it was one of those things you wish you could un-see but can't. I don't figure it's going to be any better this time.