Jakob's Ladder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was your floor's prefect remember?, and then I just saw you last year when I got the Heisman? You wanted a football signed for your brother?"

Taft wondered whether there was something foreign in the joint he'd smoked on I-95.

"Jake? Jake the Snake? Wh-what the fuck are-are you doing, wearing that-that THING, and lying in the frickin' parking lot?" Now he noticed that Hilliard was holding a teddy bear and that his NAILS WERE PAINTED PURPLE.

"I'm holding this parking space for my wife, Priscilla." Jake the Snake, called this for his proficiency in using his snake for "bitch-bagging" back at St. Pembroke's Academy.

Though the girls of Miss Porters, Deerfield, Foxcroft and Hockaday Schools often referred to the Snake as an "Anaconda".

Taft's family had also vacationed in Cape Cod, near the Hilliards, and Jake had been a cunt-busting hell-raiser down there as well...and could drunkenly kick two guys asses at once...he was a tough stud.

Taft stared at Jake the Snake, and as he was watching, a couple of girls crossed the parking lot and stopped before the prone Snake, and one wiped her shoe off on his chest, and the other kicked him kind of hard on the leg.

"Thank you Mistresses Jessica and Hillary." The girls ignored this and walked on, and Jake went back to talking with Taft as if there had been no interruption.

The Snake said, "We just got married, Priscilla and I, but she's out with her lover, driving around in my Austin-Healey. She'll be back, and I'm just holding her parking space."

Taft peed his pants.

12