Jamaica Slut

Story Info
Older wife discovers her inner slut in Jamaica.
4.9k words
4.38
175.9k
95
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KiliMon
KiliMon
19 Followers

I'm very nervous. I've already had one of my husband's "Colorado cookies", and two mixed drinks. For me that is a lot! I am definitely feeling the drinks, and I think the cookie is starting to kick in too. Marijuana always makes me horny, and I can feel a warmness in my pussy, and I'm getting wet too.

My husband has been after me for months to loosen up and become more "slutty", his term. I can tell the thought of me being slutty turns him on, it's certainly a quick way to get his dick nice and hard. I'm just not sure that the actual thing will be as exciting to him as the thoughts are. I have to admit, the thought of being slutty does turn me on too.

In college, many years ago, I wasn't really what I would call a slut, but I sure liked having sex. I was young, and thin, and I think pretty. I had plenty of opportunity to have sex with lots of different guys, and I did. But, that was several years ago. I'm not so young, or thin, or pretty. I'm afraid that I'm not attractive to men any more.

I know my husband finds me attractive. But he loves me, and that can blind a man. He thinks that other men look at me and see the same sexy woman he does. I guess I'll find out pretty soon. God! That damn cookie is definitely working now. My pussy's on fire! I want my husband to come back, but I'm afraid of what will happen.

We agreed that for me to expose my inner "slut", we needed to be where we wouldn't run into anyone we knew. My husband also has had this fascination with Black people. He finds Serena Williams to be incredibly sexy. He also has fantasized about me with a black man. Even in my college days I was never with a black man. The idea was kind of exciting to me too.

So, we decided a trip to Jamaica was in order. We'd been down here before, but we usually brought our son. This time it was just the two of us. We came to our usual hotel, but it's now more in peak season, when we usually came in the off season. There's a lot more people here, and a lot more staff.

So here I sit, lounging in my stars and stripes bikini, feeling somewhat foolish, but right now incredibly horny. My husband went off to find a man, someone to join us. So far all I've agreed to do is "maybe" give a hand job. I give a mean hand job, if I must say so myself. I thought that I could do that.

But now I'm not so sure. I'm afraid that IF my husband actually does find some guy willing to go along with this hair-brained plan of his, that he'll take one look at me and run for the hills. I think I'm actually more afraid of being rejected, than I am of acting like a slut. Oh shit!!! Here he comes! And he's got one of the pool attendants with him.

He's probably gotten us kicked out of here, banned from the pool. The guy with him doesn't look like he's management though, or even a supervisor, he's too young. Six feet tall, thin, lean and muscular, wearing pool trunks. I wonder if he has a big dick, like Black guys are supposed to have?

God! What's wrong with me? He's headed right towards me, he must be with my husband. My husband, who has a big grin on his face. I think this kid is the "man" he found! Oh Christ, he wants to rob the cradle! Then again, this kid is staring at my big old fat tits in this bikini. My pussy is on fire!

"Hi baby! This is Deke, he's just finished his shift and has some free time. He's agreed to join us for a bit. What do you think?" My husband asked me as they got near my lounge. My husband was still grinning, and Deke seemed to be undressing me with his eyes, even though it wouldn't take much to undress me at this time.

"Hi Deke." I answer. "It's nice to meet you, I'm Alice." I held out me hand to greet him. He took my hand, bent and kissed it lightly.

"Hello, pretty lady! I have brought you a nice cold drink." With that he handed me another strawberry daquiri that he somehow had in his hand. I realized I hadn't even looked at his hands as he approached.

To be polite, I accepted the drink and took a long sip. "Thank you, that was very sweet of you." I told him.

My husband moved and sat on the other lounge chair, leaving Deke no here to sit. He quickly sat at the feet of my chair. "It looks like the lovely lady is getting a bit of sun. I think, perhaps Mon, we should put on some sun screen before she gets burned." He somehow had a bottle of lotion in his hand. I seem to be missing a lot of what was going on, that damn cookie!

"That would be nice, thank you." I heard myself say. Before I realized it he was rubbing lotion on my legs. I loved his touch! Before we came I'd shaved my legs really well, and last night in the hotel my husband had shaved my pussy. Not completely, he left a nice little landing strip above, but my pussy was gloriously smooth. I love it when it's so smooth, but I hate it when the hair starts to grow back.

As his strong black hands moved their way up my legs, I became both relaxed from his massage, and incredibly aroused too. I was laying on my back, and I was almost certain he could see my arousal. Hell, I'll bet everybody within 50 feet could smell my juices flowing!

I looked over at my husband. He'd had a cookie too, and a few drinks. He was sitting in his lounge chair, but his eyes were riveted on me, or should I say my legs. I heard myself sigh, and I kind of stretched myself, spreading my legs some.

His lotioning continued up my legs, now well above my knees, halfway to my pussy. I think I would have laid right there and let that gorgeous black man rub my pussy, right out in the open where everyone could see, had my husband not interrupted.

I heard him clear his throat, and I looked over to see him moving his very hard cock into a more comfortable position. He was certainly enjoying what he was watching! "I think maybe she's had a little too much sun. Perhaps she needs to go back to the room for a bit?" I'm not sure who this was directed at, or if was just a comment to us both. But Deke replied.

"Yah Mon. I think the lovely lady is getting hot." He was still rubbing up my thighs, but he was looking at me, and grinning when he said it. "Why don't you escort the lady to her room. I'll just stop at the bar and get some more drinks for you. I'll then bring them to the room for you. Okay, Mon?"

"That sounds great Deke! We're in room 2237, just around the corner. We'll be waiting." My husband seemed quite excited about getting be back to the room, and in Deke joining us. I was very excited myself, at least about the room. My pussy was drenched and I really needed to give it some attention. The Deke part still kinda scared me.

I watched as Deke stood and began walking away towards the bar. His ass was so tight, and I could see the muscles in his back and legs as he walked. "Get that beautiful ass of yours up, we're heading to the room!" My husband ordered. Slowly, with a helping hand from him, I was able to stand.

Our room was in a nearby building, each one had 6 rooms, and ours was on the second floor. There was no air conditioning except in the rooms, and when we walked in I was overcome by the wave of cool air. My nipples, already engorged from my sexual excitement, became hard as rocks. They actually ached.

My husband told me to get in the shower and clean that sunscreen off me. As I went to the bathroom he followed, and as I reached in to start the shower, he began untying my bikini top. As it came loose, I felt his hands wander over my breasts, and he pinched my nipples between his fingers.

"What do you think baby? You're turned on, right?" With that he moved his hands down to my bottoms and began lowering them to the floor. He pulled my ass back against his hard cock. It felt divine. He rubbed my hips, and slipped a hand around front to my pussy. As he slipped a finger inside me, he kissed the side of my neck and I turned my head to kiss him.

"God damn! You are a swamp down there! I wish I had time to lick you out, but I want you cleaned and ready when Deke gets here. Jump in the shower now. God, I love that smooth pussy of yours!" With that he patted me on the ass, guiding me into the shower.

I always take a hot shower, and this one felt so good! I rinsed my hair and face, then soaped up my tits, and below. My husband loves it when my pussy is all juicy, but I wanted it clean now, for some reason. I cleaned the whole area very well, then soaped my legs to get the greasy sunscreen off. I will admit that I may have cleaned the hard bud of my clitoris just a bit more than needed, but it felt so good, and I was so horny!

I was excited, and confused. Part of me wanted to stay in that shower all day, but I was afraid that if I stayed too long Deke would already be here, and then I would be coming out naked. So, I kind of hurried through the shower, getting done what needed, but not lingering. I didn't hear voices, but it sounded like my husband had turned on some music. I figured Deke wasn't here.

Then the thought came to me that maybe he had come, dropped off the drinks as he said, and left. That thought disappointed me, and I realized that I really did want something to happen here today. I may never get in this position again; in a foreign country with no one around who will ever see me again; high on a cookie and a little drunk; with not only my husband's approval, but his active participation. If I didn't do something "slutty" now, I probably never would.

I dried and wrapped myself in the luxurious fluffy towels the hotel had. I was no longer overcome by the cool air, and I walked into the bedroom. My husband was laying on the bed, stark naked, with his metal cock ring on, stroking his engorged hard-on. I waked right over and slipped my mouth over the head of his cock.

"Oh baby! That feels great! Deke hasn't gotten here yet. I know you only said hand job, and Baby if that's All you want to do, I'll be thrilled. But from the way he was looking at you, I think he'd be up, if you get my drift, for a lot more. We're on vacation, and nothing that goes on here is going to affect our marriage at all. This is just fantasy Baby. I am cool with whatever happens. You get to decide."

My mind was a jumble. I was really excited, and had it not been for the added factor of Deke, I was ready for just about anything. I wanted sex! I wanted to come! But whether I wanted Deke involved I wasn't quite sure. I was pretty sure my husband, at least, believed what he had said. He'd be okay with anything. But would I?

His cock was so hard in my mouth, I was pretty sure he'd taken one of his blue pills. The combination of blue pill and pot make him rock hard. Like a young man. Like Deke! All the sudden I was wondering if Deke's cock was bigger, like the myth about black men, and what it would feel like in my mouth.

Then, I heard a knock on our door. " I'll get it, you wait here. Just stay in the towel." I heard my husband say. I let go of his dick, and he stood up, wrapping the robe the room provides around himself. He left the bedroom, and headed past the bathroom into the living room area where the door was. I sat down on the bed, and slipped a finger down to my pussy. I was soaking wet again, despite my cleaning.

"Baby! Why don't you come out here, Deke has brought us a couple of drinks?" Here it was! My husband was calling me to join him, and another man. I here I sit, my own hand rubbing my clit, wearing over a towel over my naked body.

"Okay." I heard myself say. "Well, here we go" I thought to myself. I stood, made sure nothing was sticking out, and walked into the front room. I saw Deke first, very dark, wearing only swim trunks, with a very obvious bulge in the front, holding a drink out to me and smiling.

"Here you are lovely lady." He said handing me the drink.

"Don't you think you should thank Deke?" My husband asked. I started to say thank you, but he continued. "Bringing us a nice cold drink deserves at least a kiss, wouldn't you say?"

I looked at my husband, and all I saw was excitement and encouragement. "What the hell! I am on vacation." I thought. I stepped to Deke who gently took me in his arms and we kissed. I had planned on a quick, light kiss, but the instant I felt his large, foreign lips, I was overcome. I just kind of melted into him, and the kiss grew in depth and intensity. I could feel his arounds around me, and my body just sort of molded around him. I loved it!

I don't know how long we'd been kissing, when I heard my husband say "Oh Sweetheart! That is so hot!" I was able to assess my situation, and I broke off the kiss. We were still holding each other, and my towel had come loose. My tits were out, in fact they were plastered against Deke's muscular chest.

I looked into Deke's eyes and I swear I saw lust there. Primal lust. This young virile black man wanted me! And I wanted him to want me! Lord I Did! He leaned back towards me and we were kissing again. This time there was no holding back at all. We explored each other's mouth with our tongues. He kissed different. I hadn't kissed another man in 14 years, it was wonderful to experience the newness, the strangeness of it.

I felt my towel fall all the way off, and I realized I was standing here naked, in front of my husband, making out with another man. So, I did the only thing that I could think of. I grabbed for Deke's cock. It wasn't hard to find, it was poking into my belly. I reached down and felt it's contour through Deke's shorts. He was bigger than my husband, although it was mainly in length. I'm not sure if he was quite as big around, but the strangeness of it was enough.

I rubbed it up and down as we kissed, and I tried to reach inside his trunks to free it. I couldn't get it out, the trunks were too tight.

I turned to my husband and told him "Pull his trunks off for me, I want to feel his cock." And my husband quickly moved around behind Deke, I could feel the trunks lowering and I grabbed his cock with my hand, reveling in its glory.

"Baby, I want to take some pictures. Is that okay?" My husband asked. I'd let him take dirty pictures of me in about every sexual position we ever tried, this was just one more. I didn't really answer, I just started kissing, and stroking again.

A couple of minutes later, I heard my husband ask me "Drop to your knees and suck him, will you?" It sounded like a wonderful idea, I don't know why I hadn't thought of it earlier. I pulled away from Deke just long, and far, enough to lower myself down on my knees. His hard, black cock stood almost straight out from his crotch. I fondled and caressed it with both hands, then slowly took the head into my mouth.

I cupped his balls, huge by the way, in my hand, and sucked on the head of his cock, slowly taking in more, and more, of the shaft with bob. When I finally had taken all I could, I felt that he had another two-three inches left. I reached around and grabbed his ass, what iron hard muscles he had!

I pulled him by the ass into my mouth, going from tip to all the way each time. I heard moaning from Deke, and soon from my husband too. "Baby! Take him back to the bed, will you?" I heard him ask. Never letting go of the ebony monster, I pulled Deke back towards the bedroom. Once there, I motioned him to lay back on the bed, on his back. I then resumed sucking his cock, and caressing his shaft and balls.

I lay down on the bed beside him, to get comfortable, and I continued playing with my new favorite toy. I knew my husband had followed us back, but I wasn't aware of where he was until I felt his tongue on my pussy. Oh God! I opened my legs for him, and lost myself in the sensuality of a tongue in my pussy, and a cock in my mouth.

I'd never had sex with two guys at once before. I'd sucked lots of dick, and I'd had my pussy eaten too, but never before at the same time. I loved it! My husband is a champion pussy eater, he knows what I like, and what will get me off. He certainly lived up to his reputation here. It wasn't long before I was coming, and coming hard!

I had to take a break from sucking when I came, it was just so intense. My husband knows that I can be multi-orgasmic during oral sex. He soon started in just flicking the nub of my clit. Usually after coming I'm very sensitive and this is all I can stand. He soon had me going again and I reached down to hold his head right where I needed it as I crushed my thighs together and shuddered with another gigantic orgasm.

In my orgasms, I'd forgotten about Deke. How was that possible? As I came back to earth I felt my body being turned on the bed by four hands. Soon I was on my back, with my ass right at the edge, with my legs held in the air by a pair of hands. I opened my eyes and saw Deke standing between my open thighs, his glistening cock inches away from my swampy cunt. I just mumbled "Give it to me!" and thrust my crotch at him.

Then I felt the head of his cock enter me. I could tell he was bigger, but I was so wet it didn't hurt at all. He wasn't bigger than the black dildo we sometimes use, but her certainly wasn't a dildo. There was a sexy young man attached to this prick, and he knew how to use it! He progressed gradually, going deeper each time.

I usually rarely orgasm from ordinary sex. If I do it's usually when I'm on top, controlling the penetration. But the thing that will get me off is deep penetration, and when Deke got to the place my husband can't reach, I went off like a sky rocket! I just started coming, and coming, it seemed like it went on for 5 minutes.

I'm sure I was screaming, I sure was on the inside! My pussy just convulsed, over and over, and the pleasure washed over me like a tsunami. Then I heard Deke starting to grunt, and I knew he was about to come too. I swear to God, there was nothing on Earth I ever wanted more that to have that boy shoot his seed into me at that time. It was fucking primal! I had to have it!

I pulled him to me, I urged him to fuck me, to come in me! I pulled that man, and his wonderful cock, into me as hard as I could. I pulled with my arms, my legs, every fiber of my being. And when he started coming, I did too, again! It was fucking glorious!

Afterwards, and I'm truly unsure how long that was, I saw my husband sitting there watching us from a chair. His cock was standing straight up, and he had the camera still in his hand.

Deke had rolled off to the side of me, and was panting heaving. I could feel his semen in me, running out of me. I felt so slutty, so sexual. I was in Heaven. I looked up at my husband's face, and I saw him smile.

"Tag team?" He asked, looking down at his dick, then back at me.

"Sure!" I said. "Get over here!"

I ended up getting fucked by both of them, twice! I was so full of sperm! At one point, my husband was fucking me from behind, while I sucked on Deke. I loved it! I was amazed at how much I loved it. I would have bet that I wouldn't have been able to keep going like that. I'll bet we kept at it for two hours!

When Deke left, we just fell asleep on the bed for a while. I woke up later, my cunt was full of sperm. Some had leaked out and pooled on the bed. I had come on my body, my face, everywhere! I made it in to the bathroom and had a nice, long, hot shower. I think I had a smile on my face the whole time.

In the morning, my husband was especially affectionate. He seemed to be having no regrets, I certainly didn't, once I was sure our relationship was okay.

Later that evening, at dinner, we talked about it. He told me he thought he whole thing was incredibly sexy, and just thinking about it got him excited. We had one more night, the next night, in Jamaica before going home. He asked me if I was up for it again. I said I was. He said he'd speak with Deke and see what he could arrange.

I was in a state of arousal all night, and all the next day. I touched up the shave on my pussy, making sure I was baby smooth. My husband told me we were going to do an early dinner, and then meet Deke at the bonfire they have on the beach just after dark. He told me not to eat too much.

KiliMon
KiliMon
19 Followers
12