Jamaican Beauties Jaunt Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise finally mustered her courage and approached an older gentleman wearing a light grey, pinstriped, two-piece suit. As she neared, she showed him her camera and asked if he would mind taking several pictures of her as she posed before the Redemption Song Statue. Although he stared at her cleavage, he made no comment other than to agree to her request. When she posed in front of the statue of a naked male and female slave rising from a pool of water, Denise realized that posing for a stranger, in front of a statue of a well-endowed couple, when wearing revealing clothes was very exhilarating. She also realized that, like dancing on the front of a Bacchanal float, as long as she stayed focused on her goal, while it was exciting it was not overwhelming. She was thankful the challenge had allowed her to ask a stranger to take the photos. She didn't think she would have had the strength to let anyone she knew see her in such a revealing outfit, much less to have to pose in front of them as they took their time looking at her and taking numerous photographs.

* * * * *

As soon as she returned to her apartment, Denise turned on her computer, poured a glass of wine, sat at her makeshift computer desk, and prepared to put all her feelings into an email to Will.

She first selected three photographs from those the gentleman had taken of her in front of the Redemption Song Statue. Next, she prepared a long narrative about how scared and then excited she was as she changed into her new clothes in the office restroom, walked to her car, drove to the park, and walked around the park. She explained that she had to prod herself mentally to ask an elderly gentleman to photograph her, and again when she posed before the Redemption Song Statue.

Without thought or concern, she confessed that her biggest thrill was when she allowed the gentleman to kiss her on the cheek. During the kiss, she could see that he had a "stiffy" that tented his trousers. For a second she thought to ask, "Am I the cause of your discomfort," or perhaps, "Is that because of me?" She explained that although she hadn't, it felt good for that moment, to feel so sexy, so decadent, so like her mother.

Upon seeing her photographs, Will was stunned to see just how beautiful she was when she stood up straight and smiled. However, he was disappointed to see she'd worn a bra, even if it was quite revealing. He quickly responded to her email, telling her, "Although wearing a bra was a step backwards, not the progression the Society and I expected, your photographs and emailed narrative sufficiently proved you met all the specified requirements and thus completed the second challenge. I will send your third challenge within a week."

Will's email further suggested, "Until the next challenge, you should focus on your feelings while you were walking around the park in your heels, wearing a short skirt and a revealing blouse. Think about how you felt as the people in the park admired you. Remember the butterflies in your stomach as you gathered the nerve to ask a stranger to take photographs of you as you posed in front of the Redemption Song Statue. Recall, how excited you were as the gentleman was taking those photos. You should especially remember how strong and empowered you felt as you let the gentleman kiss you and when you saw that the sight of you had aroused him. Finally, remember how excited you were afterwards as you went back to your apartment, when you reviewed and selected the photos you wanted to show me, and as you wrote about your experience. As I've told you before, you should always remember and understand those feelings, because those are the feelings that both drive and satisfy the uninhibited."

Denise did as Will suggested and in addition to being pleased with her memories, she awoke the following two mornings very excited from her vivid and quite erotic dreams. In the first dream, she wore only her new heels as she walked around Emancipation Park and chatted with the other visitors. In the second, she was shopping while wearing only her new heels and skirt. When she was in an exotic clothing store, she tried on several revealing outfits and modeled them for the other customers. In both dreams, she was uninhibited and everyone praised her beauty and openness. While recalling her dreams, she wondered if she was feeling the same excitement that her mother had recently talked about with her.

Denise thought, "Perhaps that's why mother is always so happy. If that's the case, I wonder if she spends more time remembering the excitement she experienced during her last exploit or thinking about her next one."

* * * * *