Jamaican Beauties Jaunt Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reviewing the photos she'd sent Andrew, Denise typed out her earlier thoughts about her night at the bar. She focused on her memories of how excited she was walking to the bar, dancing with Andrew, and stripping, even confessing that she had been thinking about having sex with Will while she was dancing, naked and in a daze, on a crowded dance floor. She even told Will about the dreams she had all night. However, Denise omitted her disgust when she first saw the pictures of herself stripping on the dance floor. Then, in addition to the eight photos she'd sent to Andrew, she added the one of her touching herself between her spread legs just before Andrew yelled at her.

"Let's see what Will thinks of his uninhibited exhibitionist," she laughed.

After sending her email to Will, Denise, seeing the time, quickly changed and headed out to the gym for her work out and swim.

* * * *

The photographs of Denise, dancing naked, awed Will and he muttered aloud, "She is absolutely stunning and incredibly beautiful. And, she's clearly become completely uninhibited."

When Will read Denise's confession that as she stripped on the dance floor she dreamt she was trying to get him to have sex with her, he had to consider what it meant and what he would do. At first, he reveled in the idea, but he quickly dismissed any thought of it ever happening—it was too improbable. He eventually concluded her dream wasn't personal or indicative of her true feelings; she was simply enamored with her challenger. After all, she'd never met him and she would have no way of knowing whether she wanted to have sex with him. He decided not to mention her dream, to forget about it. After all, it was just a dream.

Will considered pushing her forward, but after rereading her email he concluded that because of the strides she made with the last challenge, it would be better if she spent some time reminiscing about her triumph, and hopefully getting excited about her next adventure. Thus, he decided to give her a week off before sending her the next challenge.

* * * * *

Later that morning when Denise returned from her workout, she first put on a kettle of water for tea, unconsciously stripped off her cut-off jeans and Tee shirt, and turned on her computer, before heading back into the kitchen where she prepared a cup of hot tea. When she sat down at her computer desk, Will's email message was waiting on her notebook computer.

_______________

From: Will Kruger

To: Denise Johnson

Date: Friday November 12

Subject: Successful Completion of the Fourth Challenge

Denise,

My God woman! You are certainly getting into this! I was awed by the photographs and impressed with your narrative. Congratulations, you clearly completed both levels of the fourth progressive challenge.

Your narrative was incredible, although it paled in comparison to your audacity. Most of all, I must admit that I am dumbfounded by your beauty as displayed in the photographs. However, in the future, please remember, YOU NEED TO BE CAREFUL!

Enjoy your weekend off from work and your week off from the challenges! I will send the fifth challenge to you the first thing next Thursday morning. It is one I think you will find both difficult and extremely rewarding.

Your Impressed Challenger,

Will

_______________

As Denise finished reading Will's email, Andrew called to schedule a time to come over and select some photographs for his portfolio. During her workout, Denise had decided to give also him access to all of the "poster recreation" photos, so she asked if he could come right over with a memory card or thumb drive so he could download any of the photos he wanted. Andrew, shocked at Denise apparent change in terms of her control of the photographs, said he be at her place in a quarter hour.

Realizing she was naked Denise pondered the merits of staying undressed the rest of the day, after all Andrew had already not just seen but photographed her as she danced naked, but she decided it would be prudent to at least put on cut-offs and a Tee shirt. Fifteen minutes later Andrew knocked on her door.

As Andrew was reviewing, selecting, and downloading photos to his flash drive, Denise babbled about how excited she had been the previous evening. She explained that she was actually aware, at some level of consciousness, of her actions on the dance floor. She went on to explain how she loved the memory of stripping on the dance floor and continuing to dance as Andrew photographed her. How she regaled in the attention she received when they returned to the bar, the power she felt as the bar patrons watched her walk across the bar and climb onto the barstool.

When Andrew nodded his apparent understanding, she excitedly told him how lascivious she felt sitting at a bar with her blouse unbuttoned while she talked with him. She confessed how thrilled she was that, as they were walking to the restaurant, he asked her to pose for photographs that he planned to put into his portfolio. She even expressed her exhilaration while having dinner in public, knowing that a simple slipknot was all that held her sheer blouse closed.

Concerned, Andrew talked with her, asking whether Denise was in control and aware of the consequences of her actions. After considering his question, she informed him that she was fully aware of what she was doing and that she knew the intent of the challenges was to help her overcome her inhibitions. Denise further explained that her mother, a psychologist, had pushed her to take on the challenges because she believed it would be a beneficial experience for Denise.

Andrew finally conceded that although her actions were titillating, she was apparently in control and aware of where she was headed. He also confessed that he very much wanted to continue serving as her photographer, as long as it wouldn't affect their friendship.

When Andrew left, Denise remembered she'd promised to visit her mother that weekend. As she selected some clothes and packed her bag, she thought about her feelings during each of the challenges. She realized her memories were almost exclusively those of excitement, exhilaration, and lust. Furthermore, she resolved that she was desirous of continuing the good feelings she had experienced.

Denise considered that the previous night was the only time she'd felt remorseful or unhappy about what she was doing, and those feelings had gone away with the dawn. In fact, she woke up getting herself off, and even that didn't lead to her normal post-masturbation blues. It was, she thought, apparent that she was quickly changing from living her life as an inhibited prude to one of being a lustful woman who enjoyed exhibiting herself and who desired sexual relations, albeit she was currently only masturbating. However, given her daydream on the dance floor and the dreams she'd been having the last few nights that would undoubtedly soon change. "Good thing mother convinced me to go back on the pill," she said aloud and then laughed.

Denise quickly changed into a pair of jeans and an old tank top without bothering to put on a bra or panties—she was enjoying the excitement of knowing and feeling she was almost naked. Stepping into her new stiletto-heeled sandals, she grabbed her bag, clutch purse, and key chain before heading out the door. The traffic in New Kingston was light and it took less than ten minutes to make the drive to her parents.

* * * * *

Seeing her daughter's car pull up in front of the house, Annika opened her front door and waved to Denise as she climbed out of her car. Noticing her youngest daughter was obviously braless, Annika yelled just loud enough for Denise to hear, "It appears the challenges are having a positive impact on your attitude, dress, and appearance."

During Denise's visit, she talked briefly with her mother about her activities the night before and that morning, but spent most of her time asking for and listening to her mother's advice about her friendship with Andrew.

Denise first explained, "I was concerned about using him as my photographer when I realized that I really liked him. I even asked him his feelings about moving beyond our friendship, to a sexual and perhaps exclusive and permanent relationship. He pointed out, and after thinking about it, I agreed, that because of our different attitudes, desires, and ways of dealing with life, any relationship between us, other than our current friendship, would be doomed to failure. More importantly, I realized that if Andrew and I were to have a relationship, it would affect my friendship with Will."

Annika advised, "I suggest you first learn about and try to become open to all forms of sexual relationships. Go back and read what Will has been telling you. Next, I need to point out that, given your growing relationship with Will and your realization and acknowledgement that you believe it would harm your friendship with him if you and Andrew entered into a relationship; you have already answered your question about developing more than a friendship with Andrew. However, should you try to have a sexual relationship with Andres, I hope and pray that you are sure your relationship would remain purely and solely physical, i.e., sexual. I say that because I believe, if you had sex together, it is extremely unlikely that things will work out between the two of you. Instead of thinking about becoming Andrew's alternative, heterosexual fuck buddy, you should concentrate on being his friend, his good friend, but nothing more than his friend."

* * * * *

Saturday, after enjoying a late lunch with her parents, rather than going dancing at one of her favorite New Kingston area clubs, Denise decided she'd rather stay home and relax. When she returned to her apartment, she undressed, sat in her easy chair, and contacted Will. As they chatted, she enjoyed a couple glasses of wine, and wondered if she'd ever have the nerve to turn on her webcam. However, that was a moot thought, her webcam didn't work, and Will had mentioned that, for security reasons, the software gurus in his company had uninstalled the webcam software on his notebook. Still, it was an intriguing question, "Was she uninhibited enough to allow Will to see her sitting naked at her computer desk or reclined in her easy chair?"

She went to bed early, and slept soundly.

* * * * *

Sunday morning she again woke up with the memory of an erotic dream. "At least it was different," she said to the walls.

In her latest dream, she was dancing on a Bacchanal float. As the float entered Sabina Park Cricket Stadium, Max and she began to strip. They first removed their vests and then their short skirts. When the float pulled in front of the reviewing stand, Max and she, at the urging of the officials, removed their tiny bikini tops as they danced an uninhibited Mambo. The officials placed a ramp between the stand and the float and urged Max and her to join them in the grandstand. Max went first and Denise followed. As they danced across the ramp, Denise, for inexplicable reasons, decided she needed to be unencumbered if she was going to dance in the grand stands, so she removed her tiny G-String and threw it to the crowd. Max followed her lead and they danced among the officials with abandon and without regard to their nudity. They even allowed the officials to touch them anywhere they pleased. Of course, they won the trophy for the most outstanding dance troupe. Max and she stood on the official reviewing stand, naked except their heels, headdresses, and jewelry, holding the trophy high in the air as everyone took pictures of them. It was then that Denise awoke.

Without consideration as to why, Denise remained naked as she sat in her easy chair, drank her hot tea, and wrote in her journal. Later, on her return from her morning workout, without thought, other than it felt right, Denise again undressed and decided she would remain naked the rest of the day. After fixing a light lunch, she logged into her favorite travel chat room and chatted with several other members before she saw Will had also logged into the site.

She and Will had an hour-long, private chat about everything except the challenge. As they were chatting, Denise absentmindedly masturbated, bringing herself to orgasm.

When she mentioned it to Will, he congratulated her. Then he asked her, "Would you like to do it again?"

"Yes, I think so," she answered honestly.

"Okay, then why don't you get undressed?"

"I am. I slept naked and, other than going to the gym for my workout, I never bothered to put on any clothes."

"My, that's a major turn of events in your attitude and behavior!"

"I never thought of it until now, but yes, I no longer feel I always have to be prim and proper, especially when I'm alone or with close friends."

"That's wonderful. Please don't let me keep you from enjoying yourself. Go ahead and type one-handed while you give yourself more pleasure."

"O I AM."

Denise was smiling as she typed with a single finger. She was again wondering, "If mine worked and Will's computer had the necessary software, would I be willing to turn on my webcam and let him watch me diddle my quim?"

Denise asked Will many questions about homosexual relationships including, what was entailed, was it pleasurable, was it better or just different, what experiences Will had, and finally, how did having a long-term homosexual relationship affect a man?

By the time Will finished answering her questions, he had to get ready for a dinner party. Denise admitted the she needed to recover from the dozen or more orgasms she had while chatting with Will, so she could make herself dinner, and get ready for work the next morning.

* * * * *