Jamaican Beauties Jaunt Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise considered what she'd just learned and asked, "Do you agree with father's assessment that the Dominate and submissive roles are intertwined?"

Max turned to face Denise before she explained, "In order to properly serve as your submissive I have to know what you, as my Mistress, expect of me. Furthermore, there must be a great deal of trust, virtually total trust, between a submissive and a Master. Each must know that the other will not do anything that might cause them harm. For instance, that they will immediately respond and render aid if the other requests or needs it. That they each understand the needs, desires, and limits of the other. That they... well, the list goes on and on, but I think you see what I mean."

As Denise considered the information Max shared with her, Max switched into the role of Mistress, frowned at Denise, and stated with authority, "With that explanation out of the way. I expect that, from this moment until tomorrow morning after she has awakened me with an orgasm, my submissive will refer to her Mistress in the proper manner."

Denise paused to consider what Max had just told her, and suddenly blurted out, "I'm sorry! What should I do Mistress Max?"

Grinning, Max asked, "Please answer completely and honestly, so that I can provide you the lessons, training, and experiences you say you want and need. How complete of an experience do you wish?"

Denise thought for minute and explained, "Thank you Mistress Max. I wish to have every experience you typically have whilst serving as a submissive, except I wish that any sex be with you and not with my mother and father."

"Is that all?" Max asked.

"Yes, Mistress Max. I would be thankful if you would show me, let me experience and understand, what you and mother experience and enjoy when you serve as father's submissives. I want to understand, not only what you do, but why you wish to do it."

"I think, in the time we have, I will not be able to provide you a complete experience, but I can certainly give you an introduction to serving as a submissive. To begin with, why don't we get you dressed properly—in a harness?"

Denise's eyes widened when she realized Max was going to have her expose her breasts and quim. She wondered, "Can I do that again? Can I trust Max?" Then she smiled, as she remembered her chats with Will about exhibiting herself in public. How he always reminded her, "You are the one in charge of what you do. You choose to do it and you can choose to stop. No one is actually making you do anything, except your own desire to experience the thrill and to please your partner."

Denise smiled, bowed, and informed Max, "Mistress, I do not have a harness."

Max laughed and told her, "Since we are swapping our roles, I'm sure we can also swap our clothes. This harness should be perfect for your experience and I'm sure it will fit you; after all, it's your mother's harness. So, while you get me another glass of wine, I'll change, and then you can put on this harness."

"Yes Mistress Max," Denise cheerfully agreed.

When Max returned from Denise's bedroom, she was dressed in the leather mini-skirt and vest she'd worn when they went dancing at the Quad and renewed their friendship two months earlier, however, Max now wore high-heeled sandals instead of the knee-high boots she'd worn previously. Max had draped the harness over her right arm and her right hand held a pair of Denise's black, heeled sandals and the collar Max had removed from her neck.

Max slapped Denise on the butt and ordered, "Strip." Denise hesitated and Max snapped, "Now, submissive Denise."

Denise was startled, but complied, removing every piece of clothing without thought or further hesitation.

When Denise had stripped, Max asked, "Does my submissive still have the Christmas gift I gave her?"

"Yes, Mistress Max, it's in the bottom drawer of my chest of drawers," Denise replied.

"Good! Put your clothes away and return with the black collar I gave you for Christmas, quickly," Max told her, calmly but with authority.

Denise complied and within two minutes was standing naked before Max, erect, proud, holding the collar, and looking into her eyes as she awaited her next instruction.

"You're not well trained, but you seem to have the instincts and desire to become a good submissive. If your recent willing obedience is indicative of your desire, you will please your Mistress," Max commended her.

"Thank you mistress. I will try to learn my responsibilities as quickly as I can," Denise said, thanking Max for her compliment, before she remembered Max had not indicated that it was all right for her to talk. She frowned at her transgression as she stared into Max's eyes, awaiting her next instruction.

Max explained, "An obedient submissive, always puts her collar on first."

As Denise put the small black belt she now knew was a collar around her neck and buckled it closed, Max explained, "As a submissive you want your Mistress to know that you treasure belonging to her. That is why you will always put your collar on first. You also never wish to deprive your Mistress access to any part of your body. Remember, as a submissive, it's not yours; it's your mistress' body. That is why you will put your heels on next. When you accepted the role of submissive, you gave your mistress ownership and control of your body. You don't want to hide that beautiful, obedient, submissive body from your Mistress."

Denise nodded, stepped into her heels, and smiled. Something about what Max was saying appealed to her. She couldn't pinpoint what it was exactly, but she liked the idea giving up control, she was not only looking forward to this experience, she was enjoying it.

Max continued her explanation of the role of a submissive, "I have and will continue to forgive your repeated indiscretion of referring to yourself as I or me. However, as a true submissive, you should never refer to yourself as such."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you Mistress," Denise responded once she comprehended what Max meant, and remembering some dialogue in several short stories on the Internet which Will had recommended she read, added, "Your submissive is thankful for having such a considerate Mistress. This submissive is sorry she is so untrained."

Max held out the harness, and laughed as she informed Denise, "You're forgiven. Although you are indeed woefully untrained, I am sure you will make up for it with your willingness to please your Mistress and your skills in cunnilingus."

Denise retrieved her mother's harness from Max, held it just above the floor, stepped into it, and pulled it up her legs, over her torso, and after making sure her labia and breasts were exposed just as Max's had been, reached behind her back and with evident difficulty, buckled the harness.

Max explained, "This is your mother's favorite harness because, as she says, it properly displays her best parts, her Master's favorite parts. Your mother is never happier than when she's pleasing her Master, your father."

Denise nodded and was surprised to realize that she actually hoped the harness was properly displaying her parts to her Mistress.

Max nodded and ordered, "Submissive Denise, your mistress wishes to relax on the love seat with her beautiful slave while we both enjoy a glass of wine."

Once they were seated with their wine glasses, Max announced, "Before we continue, we need to establish some rules. Precautionary measures and parameters of behavior, if you will."

"Why do we need rules? Don't you, as my Mistress, tell me what to do and I, as your submissive, follow your directions?"

Max grinned as she noted, "I forget how inexperienced you are. It is expected in a BDSM relationship, and your father insists, that rules, boundaries, protocols, or however else you wish to describe them, are established and understood to insure the physical and emotional safety of all of the participants."

"That's seems reasonable, what are they?" Denise agreed and asked.

"For now let's start with two of the most important. First, your participation in any BDSM activity must be by your own choice, of your own volition. Do you understand?"

Denise nodded.

"No!" Max scolded before she informed her in a calm, quite tone, "First, unless instructed to do so, a submissive never nods or shakes her head in answer to her Mistress, she answers orally and with respect. Second, it is one of your father's primary rules that when you are given a rule, you first repeat the rule in your own words, and then you orally state your understanding and acceptance of the rule."

Denise pondered her understanding of the meaning of the rule before stating, "Sorry Mistress Max. As your pitiful submissive understands the rule, even though she is in the submissive role in the relationship, she has control over activities in which she will participate. Your submissive may decide whether she does or does not wish to participate in any activity. Your submissive agrees to being a submissive, knowing she can refuse any request or activity her mistress may ask her to do."

"Good! And do you accept and agree to abide by the rule?" Max inquired in a calm, friendly tone.

"Absolutely Mistress," Denise snapped.

Max frowned momentarily, and explained, "When agreeing to the rules you are doing so as a willing participant, not as a Mistress or Submissive."

Denise nodded her understanding and stated, "I agree to the rule that everyone's participation in BDSM activities is by their own choice and of their own volition."

"Excellent. Now, let me explain a key aspect of a BDSM Dominate/submissive relationship. The primary purpose, thrill, and excitement with the arrangement is that one person gives another virtually complete control over them. Being a submissive implies that you trust the dominate in the relationship not to cause any permanent harm as he or she pushes your physical, emotional, and sexual boundaries to their limits. That relationship requires an understanding of the participants' desires, goals, and limits. It takes a great deal of honest discussion to reach that understanding."

Denise considered Max's information before exclaiming, "Wow, I hadn't considered how much knowledge, trust, and caring was involved in a relationship between a Dominate and a submissive."

Max explained, "During this demonstration, I will not push you too far, so we can dispense with discussing, exploring, and setting your boundaries for now. However, we need to implement another BDSM safety rule, one your father insisted we employ before embarking on any activity other than my serving as your sexual submissive. We need to establish your safe word."

"What is a safe word?"

"It is a unique, preferably simple, word that you will not forget under any circumstances. Whenever you use your safe word, your partner must immediately stop whatever he or she is doing and render any assistance you may need. Some people, including your father, prefer having two safe words, one meaning you are having a difficulty, the other that you are in danger."

Denise gasped and demanded, "In danger of what?"

Max smiled at her naïve friend as she explained, "In danger of suffering physical or emotional harm. You use your safe words to inform your Mistress, Master, or submissive that you have reached or exceeded your boundaries. And again, when you use your safe words, your Mistress, Master, or submissive must stop and render any aid you might need."

Denise wondered, "How often do you use your safe word?"

"I've never had to use either of my safe words. Master Ken and Mistress Annika are fully aware of my limits, and I trust their judgment as to how far to push me," Max replied without hesitation.

After considering all that Max had told her, Denise explained, "Okay, I think I understand. A safe word is a simple, unique, and unforgettable word that informs others you need to quit what you are doing and you might need assistance."

"Very good. The distinction you cited, between needing to quit and needing assistance, is why your father prefers to use two safe words," Max explained as she patted Denise's knee.

Denise smiled and asked, "So, what are your safe words?"

"My safe words are actually curse words. I use them because I rarely curse, so everyone will notice and know something was wrong if I used them. In addition, they are words I despise. I do that so I will never forget them and I will be reluctant to say them."

Denise, considering the possibility of also using words she'd be reluctant to utter, nodded her understanding.

"For caution I use bugger, as in bugger off because I find it such an offensive phrase and, for some reason, it comes to mind whenever I'm upset or scared. If I ever need to stop, I would use bloody, as in bloody hell. I picked that because I use that expression only when I'm concerned or afraid," Max confessed.

"Okay, let me think of my safe words," Denise murmured.

Max stopped her, "You don't have to come up with one now. I'm not going to push you beyond, or even close to your limits, and I'm not going to place you in a dangerous situation. You just need to ask me to stop and I will."

"So my safe word is stop?"

"Yes! In addition, wait, whoa, help, or any other statement of concern will work for now. During our demonstration, as you experience being a submissive, and afterwards, you can consider what you want to use for your safe words. Just keep in mind that you want them to be simple, distinctive, and memorable. You want to select words you will never forget, no matter the circumstances. You want to select words that will be easy to say and that others will understand, even when you utter them under duress. Finally, you want to choose words that are not normally used in BDSM situations."

"Good, what else do I need to know before we begin?"

"For your demonstration, that should cover it. Just remember, if you wish to appreciate the experience of being a submissive, you need to trust your Mistress or Master and commit to doing anything she or he demands. A caring Master can and will push you further than you've gone before, push you to try things you've never tried before, push you to new heights of pain, pleasure, excitement, and satisfaction. However, you have to allow that to happen. You have to let your Master know, by words and deeds, your desires and your limits. Then you have to do everything asked of you, within your specified limits. You have to trust that your Master cares for you, knows what you need, and is giving you what you're seeking—the pleasure, excitement, and satisfaction you receive when you're fulfilling your Master's wishes and desires for you."

"Wow, it's a much more complex relationship than I imagined. I thought of it as a masochistic Master getting their thrills by controlling, exposing, or sexually dominating their submissive. But, you're telling me that a Master is trying to fulfill their submissive's desires, and submissives, through their obedience, are not only attaining their wishes, but are also fulfilling their Masters' desires, especially their desire to dominate. The submissive and Master are symbiotic, they're actually helping each other achieve their own unique pleasures and satisfactions," Denise expounded.

"I think you have a basic grasp of the complexity of the relationship. Perhaps, with a little experience and a conversation with your mother, you will fully understand many of the ramifications of a Dominate and submissive relationship. I must admit that I don't understand it all, and I probably never will. I dislike the role of the Dominate and much prefer being submissive. Your father, fortunately, loves being the dominate partner in a relationship. I believe he is a natural Dominate. I know he fully understands what it means to be the dominate partner, which means, he also knows and understands what a submissive wants and needs in the relationship. So you might also want to talk with him."

Denise, unable to fathom her father dominating someone sexually, simply nodded and replied, "Yes, I might talk with mother. But for now, why don't you just let me experience being the submissive in our relationship?"

"First, let me tell you what you can expect as a submissive," Max suggested with a hint of a command.

Denise agreed with a nod of her head and a tip of her wine glass before sipping from it.

"When we go out for dinner, your father frequently enjoys receiving sexual relief while he has his dessert. At his signal, either your mother or I are expected, no, required to crawl under the table and provide that relief."

"To be sure I understand, exactly what did you mean when you said mother or you provide that relief?" Denise wondered aloud.

Max laughed, "Oh my, you are indeed untrained and inexperienced. When I say relief..." Max stopped mid-sentence, smiled, and inquired, "You said you learn by experience?"

Denise nodded.

Mistress Max scowled at her submissive.

"Yes Mistress, your submissive learns best by experience," Denise replied with her head bowed.

"Very good," Max commented before continuing, "To eliminate any confusion, your father has a different signal for your mother and me. If he wants me to go under the table, he makes a fist then, raises his thumb up and points his index finger to his groin, for your mother the signal is an open hand, palm up, with the fingers directed to his groin, almost as if he is requesting her help. For you, I will make it easy to identify, I will make a fist, straighten my index and middle fingers, kiss my straightened fingers, and point them to my groin."

"What should I do?"

"First, my sweet submissive, let me remind you that you are expected to start or end any question or request to me with my title, Mistress. Second, in answer to your question, you would normally climb under the table, but for now..." Max smiled, made a fist, straightened the two fingers, kissed them, and pointed them to her groin.

Unsure of what Max expected her to do, Denise stared.

"When you see me make this sign," Max again kissed the two fingers extended from her fist and pointed them to her private parts, before continuing to explain, "You will immediately, without question, get on the floor and serve your mistress. You will give your mistress the relief she is requesting, that she has demanded."

When Denise didn't immediately get onto the floor, Max snapped, "If you don't want to be punished for being an insubordinate submissive, get on the floor, crawl between my thighs, and eat unda sheet, snog my quim, preform cunnilingus on me until I tap you on the head to let you know you can get back in your seat."

Finally comprehending, Denise grinned and obeyed. She wanted to show Max she too could be an obedient sexual submissive. To show Max that she was willing to reciprocate the pleasures Max had shown her in the past. She got onto her knees, crawled between Max's thighs, and pushed Max's skirt up to her hips. Pleased to see Max's exposed, bald pussy, Denise proceeded to accomplish that task, that desire, and that need.

* * * * *

Afterwards, at Max's order, Denise refilled their wine glasses and brought them into her bedroom.

Max was waiting beside the bed when Denise arrived and ordered, "Set the glasses on the night stand and undress your sated Mistress."

Denise smiled, bowed her head, and snapped, "Yes Mistress," before following her orders.

Once Denise finished putting Max's clothes away, Max sat on the bed and ordered, "Get undressed and join your Mistress so she can show you how much she enjoyed what you did to her earlier."

Denise quickly undressed in the reverse order from when Max had earlier shown her how, as a submissive, she was to get dressed. After she removed and put her harness and shoes away, Denise reached to the back of her neck to remove her collar.