Jamaican Delight Pt. 01

Story Info
Sun and booze make a wife wild during her resort holiday.
876 words
3.44
43.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guys got back to the resort just after 4:00 in the afternoon. We'd been golfing at a course about five miles down the road, just outside of Negril. I told Roger and Nick I'd see them at dinner. I was dying to see Anna, and dying for a drink. So we went our separate ways.

My first stop was at the hotel room, but she wasn't there. So I made my way down to the beach. I wandered past the lounge chairs and suntanners, down the length of the beach, but no Anna. Strange. By the time I reached the boundary of the nude beach, I was ready to turn back. Guys weren't allowed on the nude beach by themselves - only women or couples. I certainly didn't want to creep anyone out. So I turned back.

"David!"

Anna? Sure enough, about fifty yards off, I saw Anna, reclining in a lounge chair, waving at me. Holy shit. On the nude beach? This was a first.

I walked past the bartender with a nod, heading straight toward Anna. She was reclining in the chair, completely naked except for a ballcap and her gold anklet, with a fruity drink on the table beside her. She set down her magazine. I looked at her skin, a reddish combination of red and brown from baking in the sun all day long.

My eyes were instantly drawn to her little tits, and then her hairy pussy, which I had never seen her display before in such plain, public view. Normally she was very shy about her appearance. But she appeared at complete ease reclining amidst other naked sunbathing couples.

"Holy shit," was all I could say.

She laughed. "Surprised?"

"Yes. Yes I am."

At that moment a waiter appeared.

"Drink, sir?' he asked me.

"Sure," I replied.

"And you madam?' he asked.

"Yes, please," she replied.

The waiter disappeared to get our drinks. I knelt down on the ground beside Anna. She leaned in and gave me a big, deep kiss with lots of tongue. Her breath tasted strongly of alcohol and sweet fruit juice.

"Partying hard?" I asked her.

"Mmm," she said. She clutched my wrist. "I'm really fucking drunk." She giggled.

She sat up in the lawnchair. "I need to pee," she said, standing up.

I helped her to her feet. She was unsteady, swaying a little. There was a bathroom at the other end of the beach. She wrapped a towel around her waist and I watched her zigzag her way to the toilet. A couple of minutes later she returned right as the waiter was delivering our drinks.

"Better watch out for this one," said the waiter, winking at me. "She's a wild one." He set Anna's drink on the table and handed me mine.

Anna laughed and flopped back down on the chair, her towel falling to the ground.

"Really?" I asked her. "How so?"

"I'm not the wild one," she said. "Kayla and Jen—those girls from Michigan we met at the bar last night—they're the wild ones."

"I figured they were pretty wild," I said.

"Oh, you have no idea," she said.

"Bad influences?"

"Very bad."

She drained the remainder of her drink. "Maybe we should go back to the hotel room. To freshen up for dinner," she suggested, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. Her speech was a little slurred.

Once again, I knelt down beside her, my knees resting on the hot sand. She pulled me in for another kiss, which lasted for a very long time. I couldn't resist rubbing my hands all over her oiled skin, slowly caressing her ankles and her calves as we kissed. She moaned softly and spread her legs a little as I rubbed her thighs.

I had no idea if this was acceptable or not. Could you make out on the nude beach? But nobody was complaining, and Anna was sure into it. Before long I had slipped my hands between her legs, and she spread them even wider as I rubbed her clit. I was amazed by how wet her cunt was—soaking—and she moaned even louder as I continued to massage her clit in a gentle, circular motion.

"Get a room!" yelled a voice.

Shocked, Anna started from her trance. She sat upright and grabbed her towel, which she instinctively placed over her legs.

But she recognized the voice. It was Jen, the hard-drinking chubby brunette from the bar last night. Jen was standing there topless, her big saggy sunburned tits dangling in the sun.

"Fuck you!" laughed Anna.

Jen laughed too. "You little slut."

"You're just jealous," Anna said. And with that, Anna pulled me in close and started to kiss me even more passionately. By this point, my cock was rock hard.

Jen licked her lips hungrily. "Mmmm, you're right. I am jealous! I'll leave you two alone."

Jen walked away. Anna reached for her tank top and pulled it on. She stood up, now wearing a tank top, but still bottomless, her pussy exposed.

"Let's go back to the room," she said.

Her face was flushed.

"Yes, let's."

And we quickly grabbed her belongings and made our way back up to the hotel.

END OF PART 1.