Jamaican Getaway Ch. 02

Story Info
Conservative wife is convinced to visits Hedonism.
6.9k words
4.5
40.2k
25
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wahoo_1991
Wahoo_1991
158 Followers

This is the fourth in a series of stories that describe the few times my wife has uncharacteristically exposed herself in public. If you have read the previous three stories you might think she is a wanton exhibitionist, but it really is the furthest thing from the truth. In our day to day lives she goes out of her way to wear oversized clothes to disguise her shapely body.

I have tried countless times to convince her that having large breasts is a good thing and she shouldn't work so hard to hide them. Unfortunately, she always tells me that women who wear tight or revealing clothes are "hoochy mamas." So, these stories really do describe extraordinary experiences in our marriage. And in fact, this story covers a trip that is so out of character that I still can't believe it happened.

This story is like the previous stories and is based on real events but embellished a bit for the sake of the story. I previously described a trip to Jamaica that was amazing for both the beauty of the seven mile beach in Negril and my wife going topless for the first time. We both were blown away by the beaches, the friendliness of the people, and the weather. We both knew that we wanted to go back.

When we were there we had noticed the larger all-inclusive resorts that were located at the northern end of the beach. We had walked up there one day and it was obvious that they had more amenities than the "mom and pop" place we stayed. So when we decided to return to Jamaica a few years later, I started doing research on these places.

I of course wanted to make sure that wherever we went would make my wife comfortable enough to go topless again. I started with the name brands like Beaches and Sandals and began to get a feel for prices and amenities. However, in one of my searches I came across a resort called Hedonism. There appeared to be two locations on Jamaica, one at Negril and one at Ocho Rios. Not only was it an all-inclusive resort, but it also boasted various clothing sections. In fact, both of their resorts offered "prude" and "nude" sections.

While I was immediately excited by the thought of such a place, I had my doubts whether my lovely wife would go for it. However, as I researched more, I found that the location at Ocho Rios had a third section which seemed to be a clothing middle ground of sorts. It was called the "quad pool" and was located somewhat centrally in the grounds. I learned that it was called the "quad pool" because it had colorful three story hotel buildings ringing it on all four sides. It seemed to be the perfect place for us as my wife could go topless if she liked while I would be free to be nude if I preferred.

I had discovered on our last Jamaica trip that I enjoyed being nude as much as I liked having my wife exposed. So, in my mind this was the perfect place, but I still needed to convince her. I got a massive lucky break on that front because she had apparently heard about the place from a single friend. Her friend had told her about it several years ago and apparently had a fabulous time. Luckily for me she was no longer in the area so my wife was not able to follow up and get more details of the trip or the resort. I'm not sure that she would have gone had she understood the degree to which the word "hedonism" accurately captured the place.

In the end I somehow sold her on going there with me. From the time we made the arrangements until we left for the trip I did nothing but fantasize about what it would be like. I felt very confident that my shy wife would again loosen up when we got there but I just wasn't sure to what degree. However, I certainly fantasized that she would get into the vibe and flaunt her awesome body. We were both in our mid-thirties and she had really developed a wonderful hourglass figure. She had added a bit of weight to her hips and breasts and the only word to describe her would be voluptuous.

The trip to hedonism was pretty uneventful, and the drive from the airport to Ocho Rios was long but not quite as brutal as going to Negril. At one point while my wife looked out the window at the many sights of non-resort Jamaica, I looked at her. She was wearing her hair longer, which I preferred. It was dirty blonde and as it was early in the summer it had not yet acquired the lighter highlights that would emerge during the summer months. Her hazel eyes took in the sights and sparkled in the bright sunshine.

She of course had decided to wear a baggy t-shirt and shorts for the trip so there wasn't much titillation for me. I just hoped this wasn't a sign of things to come. The first sign of what we had gotten ourselves into actually came from another couple on our shuttle bus during our one rest stop. They had overheard us telling the driver we were going to hedonism and asked us if we had been before. When we told them no, they exchanged knowing glances and then told us that they had gone one time and we were in for a wild time. They wouldn't provide any details as they assured us that hedonism was to be experienced, not explained.

When we were back underway my wife asked me quietly, "What have you talked me into?"

I responded with, "Hey, it was your friend that told you this place is awesome."

She seemed to accept the truth of that but said, "I'm getting a little nervous."

Fearing that I was losing her before we even arrived I said, "There isn't anything to be nervous about. We are completely in control of our own experience. We can hang out at the quad pool all day and wear as many or as little clothes as we want. Or if it is too much we can relax at the prude pool. And we can even check out the nude pool at some point."

I had probably overplayed my hand and her reply to that last part was, "Yeah, right."

When we finally pulled up out front of the resort we were both relieved to be here after our travels by air and land. However, upon arriving we were filled with mixture of nervousness and excitment. I actually had butterflies in my stomach due to the level of anticipation about what we were walking into.

After we checked in a bellhop led us to our room. We walked through some of the dining areas but there were only a few people there because it was after lunch time. My first impressions were of a pretty normal resort as the few people we passed were clothed in bathing suits or actual clothes. I was starting to wonder if we were at the right place. But before I got too concerned we entered the quad pool area.

It turned out that our room was actually located on the ground floor of one of the buildings surrounding the quad pool. When we entered the area it was as if we had entered a party. There was a DJ located on the tanning deck, which was built above the southern end of the pool, playing music and generally leading the fun. There was an in-pool bar located directly under the tanning deck that we walked past to get to our room which was on the south west corner. On the far side of the pool was a volleyball net in the pool and a lively game was in full swing.

Although we moved somewhat briskly along towards our room I did notice several topless women in the volleyball game and a few more sunning themselves on the lounges along the edge of the pool.

When we were in our room and the bellhop had left, my wife looked at me and said, "Wow, that's quite a scene out there."

"No kidding," I said, "if feels like we walked into an incredible pool party."

"Well, yeah," she said, "but this is the first pool party I ever went to with a bunch of naked people in it."

"Welcome to Hedonism," I said, trying my best to seem nonplussed. "I guess we might as well join the party." With that I started digging in my suitcase to find my bathing suit. After a beat or two, my wife began to do the same. We soon had our suits on and were liberally applying sunscreen to protect ourselves against the Caribbean sun.

My wife had chosen to bring a sexy two piece bikini with her to Jamaica. It was a suit I had never seen as I was sure she would never wear this number to our local pool. The bottoms were French cut and were low in the front and came up high on the hips. The back was not a thong but did display a good bit of her round bottom. The top was what really caught my eye. It was a halter top and did an amazing job of lifting her double-D breasts and squeezing them together.

The view of her rubbing sunscreen on her body was amazing. And I immediately had a hard-on before we even left the room. After we rubbed sunscreen on each other's backs we were ready to join the party. We grabbed some towels out of the room and stepped out into the Jamaican sun. There were some empty chairs just outside our room that we set our few things on before dropping into the pool. For the first several minutes we just leaned up against the edge of the pool and took in the scene around us.

Immediately in front of us was the bar with the sunning deck above. The bar appeared to be dominated by men sitting on bar stools presumably enjoying their drinks and the view. To our left was the hot tub, although we discovered that it got more use in the evenings. From where we were we couldn't see up on the deck but we could still hear the DJ and his music. In the center of the pool there were a number of people hanging about. It appeared that most of the guests were couples, but there were a few groups of three or more people mingling about.

I could also see that probably a little over fifty percent of the women in the pool were topless. It was much harder to tell which men or women were nude because they were in the pool. As for the people sitting on the loungers around the pool, I only saw one woman who was completely nude, but there were several who were topless. I did not see any men laying out in the buff which I thought was curious.

The thing that was the greatest relief was that everybody was somewhere between somewhat and very attractive. In fact, the woman laying out nude could have graced pages of Playboy and I had a hard time not staring at her. Just being in this type of environment was incredibly erotic and I quickly found myself needing to get in the spirit. So, during a moment when my wife was looking up at the DJ I quickly pulled off my bathing suit and then handed it to her.

My wife gasped and then said, "Oh my God. I can't believe you're naked already."

"When in Rome," was all I could get out as I had this wonderful sense of butterflies in my stomach. I also couldn't believe that I was actually fully nude in such a public setting, although, I wasn't really exposed because we were in the four foot deep section of the pool. It was actually a good thing because I had become aroused and happy that it wasn't obvious to everyone.

I have to admit that those first few minutes of being nude around other people was intoxicating. For a few minutes I was completely lost in the experience. I was finally broken out of my reverie when my wife tapped me on the shoulder. When I looked over at her she handed me her bikini top. I had been so into my own little world I had not seen her take it off.

She had a sheepish grin and after my eyes went from her top to her breasts floating just beneath the surface of the water and then back up to her eyes she said, "When in Rome, right?"

I immediately went from a naked guy in the pool with a minor erection to naked guy with a raging hard-on. After a speechless moment or two, all I could get out was, "I love you babe."

"I know," she replied. She followed that up with, "I can't believe you talked me into this place."

"To be honest, neither can I" was my reply.

I quickly pulled her in and kissed her. I really had never imagined that she would be going topless so quickly on this trip. I was sure that it was going to take her time to warm up to this craziness before she would be willing to expose her pendulous breasts. But here she was, within minutes of our arrival, uncovering the two things which she spent much of her life hiding from the world.

Her breasts looked amazing, we had our first child in our late twenties and the effect of her breasts had been immediate and lasting. I normally love the way her heavy breasts hang on her chest, but in the water they were actually buoyant which caused a natural "push-up" effect without padding or underwire.

It being early in the summer her tan lines were not so pronounced but the whiteness of her breasts made it clear that they had never seen the sun. Her nipples and large areolas, which are normally very light and almost blend into the rest of her breasts, were puckered and darker in the cool water and made their presence known to all who might have looked.

As we stood there I looked around to see if anyone was checking out my wife. Although her breasts were partially under the water, I noticed a few men at the bar taking in the latest pair of tits being put on display and I became even more aroused. I couldn't believe that my wife was so casually flaunting her massive boobs.

After probably fifteen minutes or so my wife suggested it might be time for a drink. With that we waded through the water towards the bar. There were three stools available at the end of the bar. She arrived first and took the second to the last stool and I went for the last one. That left an empty seat between her and the next guy sitting there.

When we pulled ourselves up onto the stools I became aware of two things very quickly. The first was that my cock, which had been safely hidden far below the surface of the water, was now just below the surface and much more evident. The second, and much more important fact, was that my wife's breasts were now completely out of the water. Due to the high stools and low bar she was immediately more exposed than I think she planned at this point.

I was not surprised, therefore, when she crossed her arms in front of her and leaned on the bar. Even so, the Jamaican bar tender had a really difficult time maintaining eye contact while he explained some of the most popular drinks available. In the end I think we stuck with daiquiris or some other simple frozen concoction.

Once the drinks came it became impossible for my wife to continue leaning on the bar and instead she leaned back, holding the drink in two hands, and sipped through the straw. I could tell that she was doing anything she could to discreetly cover her chest. It was hard to blame her though, this had all happened so fast and I don't think she had enough time to prepare herself for this level of nudity so close to other people.

The drinks they serve you are pretty small, so we were onto our second drink pretty quickly. Over the next few days I would come to find that the drinks were typically not very strong. However, I think the bartender sensed that we were both a little edgy and those first drinks really packed a punch. As we moved on to the second daiquiri my wife began to drop her guard... and her arms. She appeared to get more comfortable with the fact that her tits were on display. The bartender spent some time speaking to us as things had slowed down a bit at the bar.

I was enjoying watching him look at my wife's tits as they hung free in front of him to such a degree that the proximity of my dick to the surface of the water actually became an issue. This erection problem was something I had to contend with for a good part of the trip but I would have to say that a little embarrassment now and again was a small price to pay for the most erotic trip of my life.

After our second drink we waded back into the pool and actually joined in for one of the last volleyball games of the day. We actually got put on separate teams so I got to watch my wife as we played. Every time she lifted her hands over her head to reach for a ball coming her way her breasts would pop out of the water. And the few times she actually tried to jump my dick would do its own little jump under the water at the sight of her large breasts flying up and then splashing back into the water.

When the game ended we waded back towards our chairs. It was now late afternoon and the Achilles heel of the quad pool had become evident... shade. While the buildings surrounding the pool were a very interesting architectural feature, they also cast an ever moving set of shadows around and eventually across the pool. At this point in the afternoon the shadow extended across the entire pool area.

It seemed like a good time to maybe explore a bit so I said to my wife, "Since we have lost the sun, what do you think about getting out of the pool and maybe exploring the grounds so we have a better lay of the land?"

"Ok, sounds good to me" she said.

I have to admit that my real motivation was getting a glimpse of the nude pool. I was hoping that we could walk nearby and check out the scene from a safe distance. I wasn't sure I could even handle it but I really wanted to try before the end of the week and I figured that it would be good to at least introduce it into the conversation early.

We got out of the pool and got dressed. For me that involved drying off and then putting back on my still slightly damp swim trunks. I have to say that I got a thrill out of standing on the pool deck completely nude for that minute or two. My wife similarly dried off, but deciuded not to put her damp top back on. Instead she simply put her cover-up on. She hadn't worn it out of the room but decided to wear it for the "tour."

It was made to be worn by a mom taking her kids to the pool, which is when she typically used it. As such it was not particular sexy. It was peach colored with a texture of some sort and fell to mid-thigh. However, when worn without a bathing suit top underneath it actually became very hot. The sight of her large breasts swaying underneath and her uncovered nipples straining against the fabric caused my penis to get itself tangled up I my damp suit as it tried to grow. As I said, this was going to be an issue during the entire visit.

There was a walkway that led out of the pool area located in the center of the building by where the volleyball game had been. Since we already knew what was along the path we had used to get to our room, it was the obvious place to start our exploration. After making it out of the pool area we found ourselves in a small garden area between the buildings and we simply continued to follow the path.

The path led us to an opening in the center of another building which we went through. When we emerged on the other side we walked smack into the nude pool. Instead of viewing the pool from a safe distance, which was my plan, we found ourselves a few yards from the water's edge and within view of many very nude people.

As the shock hit me I registered a couple of things at once. First, of course were the nude people scattered about on the pool deck, in the water, and at the bar. Second, I noticed the sign that read no clothes permitted. These two things ultimately translated into extreme self-consciousness. We have all had that dream where we find ourselves at school or work without any clothes. This was very much like that, but in reverse.

We obviously had two choices. We could turn tail and run out of there, which would have its own humiliation associated with it. Or we could try to blend in as quickly as possible. I looked back at my wife and with an urgent wave of her hand she seemed to indicate hurry up. I instinctively knew what she meant and I made a bee line for the closest empty loungers. As soon as we made it to the chairs we both stripped off our clothes as if they were on fire.

In a very weird but real way being nude was a massive relief. It was if we had donned camouflage and were finally invisible to the rest of the pool inhabitants. Only then was I able to take in the scene before me. The pool, bar, and hot tubs were all well populated with nude people of various ages and appearance. However, like at the other pool, most were attractive.

Wahoo_1991
Wahoo_1991
158 Followers
12