Jamaican Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One afternoon, the entertainment staff rounded up about twenty nudes, including Connie and me, to honor of one of Hedo's funniest and most fun traditions. Chanting the Hedo fight song, we marched single-file along the beach to the prude area where the waterslide is located. We queued up and took turns going down the slide. At first, I didn't notice our audience, but as I ascended from the landing pool, I saw a large crowd of highly amused, threaded prudes observing us from the overhead walkways. No doubt, we were a sight to see. And it was worth our while. Connie and I both won Hedo Bucks, she for the best scream and me for the biggest splash. We used the pseudo money to purchase two bottles of Jamaican rum from the resort.

Connie left the nude pool area and walked back to our room one rainy afternoon. I stayed behind. She felt tired and the sky looked as though the rain would be with us for some time. Her intention was to return to the pool after the shower abated but, instead, lapsed into a deep sleep. Her short nap lasted all afternoon. When the skies cleared, I took a seat on one of the swim-up bar stools. With nothing else to do, drinking seemed like a good way to kill time while waiting for Connie's return. Before long, Amy and Tony joined me at the bar. We talked all afternoon.

Amy and Tony witnessed Connie's shenanigans with Bill in the pool a couple of days prior. They observed the three of us leaving the pool area together and easily put two and two together. I confirmed that Connie and Bill had, in fact, done the wild thing. This triggered many questions about non-monogamy and I answered them to the best of my ability. I asked if they were considering a non-monogamous relationship for themselves. They both assured me that they are not. Yet, the questions continued to stream forth. I recommended an excellent book dealing with the emotional and psychological aspects of non-monogamy. Amy promised to read it.

Connie mentioned to me that Amy appeared very uncomfortable with my introductory peck-on-the-cheek greeting on the day we first met. In contrast, she planted a full, hearty kiss on my lips as we said our final farewell on our last day together. Many, I suppose, would consider the bond formed between us to be the result of normal human interaction, intimacy growing out of conversation. Perhaps, but 'normal' is not a concept usually associated with Hedo. No, I believe more mystic forces were at work. For a few hours on a warm Jamaican afternoon, three people sat naked together and connected in a special way. It could not have happened in quite the same way in any other environment. Tony and Amy have my business card with my email address on it. I hope they use it soon.

Hedo's motto is 'Mind, Body, Spirit and Soul' and the resort promises to renew each in exchange for a week spent in her bosom. By the end of our stay, I was easily convinced the promise had been kept. More importantly, I witnessed growth in Jamaica. Renewal suggests a return to a previous condition, sort of a recharging of the internal batteries. Growth transcends renewal and is only achieved by reaching a new plateau - Sharon conquering fear, Jill ascending fifty feet for a near jump and even Connie's marijuana confession. Amy grew by revealing herself to me, by being vulnerable in the presence of another man. I have been kissed more passionately, but seldom more sincerely.

All too soon, nightfall came. Connie and I decided to pull an all-nighter in a futile attempt to make time slow down. Following our daily routine, we went to dinner, watched the show and then moved on to the piano bar. Afterwards, we made the last of our nightly treks to the nude hot tub. The air was sultry, reeking of sex and ganja smoke. All around us, couples were fucking like there was no tomorrow. And, sadly, for some of us, there would be no tomorrow at Hedo. Connie and I made out more passionately than usual. We touched, kissed and caressed for hours. Finally, she mounted my erection while I sat on the underwater bench. Pelvic movement was uncomfortable without lubrication, so we remained still as I held her in my arms and gently stroked her hair and face. She got sleepy and I cradled her head on my chest while she dozed. Sitting motionlessly, but still in sexual union, I looked up at the pitch black, star-studded sky and thanked my own lucky star. I had never loved so deeply or cared so completely. Of our many Jamaican pleasures, this moment was the best of all.

I snapped out of my dreamy state and suddenly realized that Connie and I were alone in the hot tub. I knew this signaled the approach of dawn and the end of our stay. I woke Connie and slowly, hand-in-hand we strolled to the beach. We found an air mattress to lie on. Under the clear Jamaican sky, as waves lapped gently on the sandy shore, we completed our lovemaking.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

We unlocked the door to our room just as the alarm clock sounded.

Stan Powers is a real estate broker and part-time freelance writer.

Copyright © Stanley T. Powers, August 15, 2004. All rights reserved.

12