Jamaican Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My God, your big!" She whispered breathlessly for the hundredth time, already more than a little scared of it. "I thought only porn actors were this huge."

"Nah, just us black men." Jerome said jokingly, causing Sherri to laugh nervously. "Most white boys are no where close to my size."

Unconsciously she fit her hand around the base, wondering at the sheer girth of it. She couldn't even fit her whole hand around it. Curiously she moved her hand up and down, noticing as she did that it started to leak more pre-cum.

"How many white boys are this fucking hung?" Jerome asked, amused by her expression.

"Well, I've been with a couple of guys but none compared to this." Sherri cued giving the head a gentle kiss. Her admission a real shock to Rob for he thought he was her first or at least close enough to it. "My husband doesn't know though so don't tell him."

Jerome grunted in pure and unadulterated pleasure as she slowly jerked him off. "Use your mouth baby. Don't be shy." Sherri, feeling a guilty pleasure, snuck her tongue out to taste some of his cum, feeling a thrill as she tasted the saltiness of it. With some encouragement, she eagerly got into the blow job, moving her mouth up and down with apparent abandon. Her eyes closed tightly in anticipation as she sucked on this huge, black poll, the taste of his pre-cum like some form of aphrodisiac that spurred her on.

"Yeah, that's right. You must have done this before." Jerome groaned as he looked down at the beautiful bride as innocent as they came. The thought of fucking this bitch while her husband was sleeping away in a hotel room was too hot of an idea to resist.

"No," Sherri said, pulling away momentary to catch her breath, feeling her cheeks flushing in embarrassment. "I've only blown a couple of guys before my husband and him I hardly do at all with the exception of our anniversary. Mainly because he refuses to eat me out."

"I bet." Jerome grunted. "Get back to work, beautiful."

Sherri continued sucking on this beautiful, black cock, feeling some primal succubus awaken within and felt her pussy start to drip as arousal overcame all reasoning ability. Nothing felt better or more natural than to blow this black man who exerted so much confidence and power that Rob could never have in several lifetimes.

Soon Jerome could feel the tingling sensation warning him that he was about to cum. Pleasure filled his entire being as he felt her delicious mouth suck on his huge cock. He eagerly pushed her mouth further down his cock till he was nearly balls deep, and spurted all his cum down her throat. "AHHHH!" He shouted as came for what felt like ten glorious minutes but in reality was a couple of seconds, feeling his ass clench. The windows shook slightly at his cry of delight.

Sherri felt his seed fill her mouth and she gulped down every drop that he spilled. This was something she never did with Rob, and something she doubted she'd ever do with him or anyone again. The taste was powerful and disgusting. But despite this fact, she swallowed all his cum with the occasional gagging sounds. Finally, after it was done, she pulled away. The after taste of sperm was in her mouth as she clumsily stood up and brushed back her long brown hair.

"I better get back to my husband." Sherri whispered haltingly, taking a couple of steps back, feeling a little sick in the stomach.

Rob, alarmed, ran back to his apartment, feeling confused as he came to the realization that his just married wife actually gave this black man a blow job and how she swallowed every drop. He could feel the budding arousal shoot through his veins as he reflected on how beautiful she looked while blowing the brutish looking black man.

He made it in to the honeymoon suite before Sherri. Taking off his clothes, he hurried under the sheets, feigning sleep. Twenty minutes past passed when before he heard the door slowly open.

Sherri felt dirty as she entered the room, guilt assailing her as she looked over at her sleeping husband. Taking off her clothes, she slid smoothly under the covers, feeling the warmth of his body next to hers. Tears filling her eyes as she felt guilt begin to creep up.

"I love you dear." Rob whispered hoarsely, kissing her lightly on the lips before rolling over to go to sleep, the aftertaste of Jeromes cum lightly in his mouth.

-End Of Part Two-

12