James and Alexandra

Story Info
Reconciliation after a lie split them apart.
3.7k words
4.47
20.8k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vmkc
vmkc
44 Followers

It was just before ten o-clock on Friday evening and James Henry was sitting alone in his bedroom nursing his scotch. His usually tidy brown hair, was ruffled from him consistently running his hands through it. He had arrived at tonight's gala event late and unaccompanied. He had stayed only an hour before heading home, alone. He was not in a good mood, and hadn't been for the past month. He couldn't keep his thoughts off of Alexandra Morgan. It kept him in a continuous state of anger and arousal. Every night he sat in a chair in his bedroom, drinking scotch, trying to forget her. He tried distracting himself with other women, but he couldn't bring himself to do more than take them out. Every time he thought about touching another woman, Alexandra popped into his head and erased those thoughts. She was the only one he wanted to touch, kiss, or even share a meal with.

He brought the glass up to his lips, telling himself that this next sip would erase her from his thoughts, as he'd been telling himself with each previous sip. As he placed the glass onto the table, he heard footsteps on the stairs. It was probably his housekeeper bringing him another meal he wouldn't eat. He picked up his drink again, expecting her to knock any moment, but the knock never came. Instead the door slowly began to open. He never kept his bedroom door locked, but the staff always knocked. He fixed his dark blue eyes on the door to see who it was as he brought the glass to his lips once more. What he saw had him stop the glass at his lips; Alexandra. She was standing there as if his thoughts had conjured her. She had her long brown hair down and she was wearing a simple summer dress, yet she looked breathtaking. She locked the door and then she moved into the room as though she belonged there. As she sat herself on his bed, facing him, he finally found the words to speak.

"What are you doing here? How did you get in here?"

"I used my key. Don't worry, nobody saw me."

"Why are you here?"

"I wanted to see you, and I figured you wanted to see me."

"Why would you think that?"

"Because you are home at 10 o'clock on a Friday night drinking scotch," She said motioning her head towards his glass.

"How did you know what I was doing?" He said putting the drink on the table beside him again.

"Because I saw your face as you left the gala tonight. It's the same face you had the last time I found you in here drinking alone in your room." She paused, looking into his eyes. "Do you remember that day?"

James folded his hands into his lap, to keep himself from reaching out for her.

"Of course."

James remembers every second they had spent together since they met. Her every move was ingrained in him. He remembers when he first saw her, when he first heard her voice, the first time they touched, they first time they made love in this very bedroom. And he definitely remembers when he sat in this very chair, upset after having lunch with his family and Alexandra coming in, taking the scotch from his hand and placing her mouth over every inch of his body. They had been seeing each other for two months at that point, and that was the day that changed things between them. After she had kissed, licked, and sucked him until he could barely move, they had talked for hours. That was the night that he had shared his heart with her. No matter how many days, months, or years go by, he would always remember the day his heart became hers.

James shook his head to try and push that thought away. She wasn't here as his heart, as the love of his life. She was here as a woman who lied to him and was trying to explain to him why. He decided to focus on the sex aspect of that memory.

"Is that why you're here?"

"Maybe," she said with a smile. "Is that what you want?"

James swallowed the lump in his throat that was the word yes. No matter what had happened between the two of them, he would always want her. And right now he wanted her bad, but that wouldn't solve anything. He glanced towards the door, still expecting his staff to come interrupt them. Alexandra followed his line of sight.

"Everybody has gone to sleep."

"How do you know?"

"You forget that I practically lived here. I know the routine of your staff, even if you don't."

James eyed her, not sure if he should take offense to that last comment.

"Why do you always lock the door? No one comes in without knocking,...except you."

"I don't lock people out...I lock you in." Alexandra said as she moved off the bed and walked over to the chair next to his. James shifted forward towards her.

"Why would you want to lock me in?"

Alexandra sat on the edge of the chair. All James had to do was reach his hand out and he would be touching her. He continued to keep his hands clasped in his lap, not trusting himself. If he were to even brush up against her, he wouldn't be able to stop himself.

"To keep you from running off to work."

"I never ran off to work."

"Because it worked," Alexandra said with a smile.

James smiled back at her. Her smile always made him smile.

"Would you like to continue with the small talk, or would you like to get to the reason you are sitting alone in your room drinking scotch?" Alexandra asked.

"Alex," James said with a sigh.

"I know...you are mad, and you don't like to talk about feelings and emotions. Well too bad. I am here to pull you out of your comfort zone so at the very least we can get some closure."

"And what's the best outcome?"

"Maybe a repeat of the last time I found you in here?" Alexandra paused and looked into his eyes. "Or maybe more."

James wanted that more, whatever it entailed, but knew that whatever it was it would only be a distraction from what had happened. It wouldn't solve their problems.

"You lied to me," James said.

"I didn't lie. I just didn't correct your inaccurate assumption."

"Why? Did you really think it would matter to me? Do you think I'm that shallow?"

"Honestly, in the beginning I did," Alexandra said.

"How-" James started, but Alexandra cut him off my holding up her hand.

"In the beginning I did, but I didn't know you then." Alexandra let out a breath and ran her hand through her hair. She only did that when she was nervous, which wasn't often. "I assumed you were like every other man from an old money family. When we first met and you assumed I came from money, I didn't correct you, because I didn't think it would matter. I didn't think I would be seeing you again. I didn't think I would end up falling in..." Alexandra didn't finish her sentence, but James still heard the word she left off; love. She loved him. And now she was looking at him, trying to gauge his reaction to her almost slip of the tongue. His heart had belonged to her for months, but he'd never said the words. He felt her love, but was waiting for the words to come out of her mouth before he revealed his feelings.

"I understand that, but why didn't you say anything once we had started dating? When you met my family? When you practically moved in here?"

Alexandra let out a deep sigh. She slightly hung her head, perhaps in shame. James had never seen her look this way. Her posture always showed her confidence. He knew how to deal with her when she was snarky and aggressive. He wasn't used to this vulnerable version of herself.

When she lifted her head again and looked into his eyes, he saw the vulnerability her body was trying to express. Her light green eyes had tears about to form in them.

"I was scared," Alexandra began. "I was afraid you wouldn't want to be with me. There is a big difference between not coming from money, and coming from nothing. I kept planning on telling you, but then after meeting your parents I couldn't bring myself to do it."

"What did meeting my parents have anything to do with it?" James asked. She looked so sad, he wanted to wrap his arms around her.

"Your parents are very traditional. While they probably would come to accept someone who didn't grow up being groomed to be a society wife, I know they would look down on me if they learned about my past. Your parents aren't okay with your brother being gay, and he is dating someone from a society family."

"I don't care what my parents think. I don't agree with them when it comes to my brother, and I definitely won't agree with them when it comes to you. And if you didn't want them to know about your past, I would have been fine with that. All I'm asking is that you tell me about it. I feel like I know who you are, but I don't think I can fully know you until I know what made you the person you are."

"I know that. Meeting your parents made me see you differently. I always thought you were this kind hearted person because of them, but I learned that you are kind hearted in spite of them."

"Kind hearted? Really? You couldn't come up with a more manly phrase?" James joked.

Alexandra smiled. She placed her hand on his knee. "Being kind hearted is very manly."

Her hand on his knee caused him to harden. He wanted her to slide that hand higher and touch where he was aching. He stared at her hand. She noticed where his attention had moved. She slowly slid her hand higher. He stopped her. She looked up at him, questioning.

"If you go any higher, we won't finish this conversation. And as much as I'd love to have you straddle me and ride me right here, I really want you to tell me about your past."

She smiled and removed her hand from his thigh. He shifted back, so that they appeared farther apart.

"I was most likely born here in New York. I was dropped off at Columbia University Hospital when I was one day old. They didn't know where I had come from, and they were never able to locate my parents. The nurses at the hospital named me. They couldn't decide between Alexandra and Morgan, so they just chose to use one as my last name, since I didn't have one. I was raised in foster care. I was moved around a lot. The only consistent thing I had was school, so I worked really hard at it. I knew it was my ticket out of that life. I got a scholarship to Columbia and that...is how I became who I am.

Alexandra finished her story by gesturing towards herself. She had some of her confidence back, but it wasn't entirely there. Her early struggles were still somewhat of a touchy subject. James understood why she had kept it to herself. His parents would make a big stink. She not only came from no money, but she didn't have a family lineage. A strong family line was very important to his parents.

He looked her in the eyes and said, "Thank you for sharing that with me. I'm sure it wasn't easy, but it really means alot to me." James paused, leaned forward and took her hands in his. "Your past is part of who you are. You are the amazing woman sitting before me because of it, but that doesn't mean it has to define you. You are right, my parents would not like hearing that, and it's up to you whether they hear it or not, but it doesn't matter to me what they think of you. I only care about what I think." James stopped there.

"You're not going to tell me what you think?" Alexandra asked.

"You already know what I think. Now the only question is, what are you going to do about it." James placed her hands back into her lap and sat back in his chair once more.

She knew that he loved her. He had never said the words, but his actions had spoken loud and clear. That was one of the reasons it hurt some much when he had pushed her away. She had seen the heartbreak in his eyes when he had found her talking to her ex-boyfriend, Scott. Scott had been blackmailing her, threatening to tell James that she wasn't the woman he thought she was. She worked very hard for the money she had, and James knew that, but James did not know that all her society friends were made through business contacts and not from a childhood spent at the best boarding schools or family connections. She had made a career out of making the rich even richer, and that had earned her a place at their parties and lunches, but that did not make her one of them.

She knew James wouldn't care how she made those connections, and how she found herself at the party where they had met. She had felt the love he had for her, but she knew he wouldn't like the fact that she had lied to him. But that is exactly what she had done. The first lie came that first night at the party. He had asked her why a woman with her connections chose to work, when she clearly didn't have to. She had smiled and laughed him off, claiming she enjoyed working. She knew he liked the fact that she had a job, and worked hard, despite her supposed family money. She had wondered if he would look at her differently, knowing she had to work in order to pay her rent, and to have food on the table. Sure, she had a savings, and she had used her intelligence to make sure she not only made her clients money, but her as well. But that didn't stop her from feeling like she was still the poor little girl who wasn't sure where her next meal was coming from. She still looked at the price tag of every item she bought. She still paused before buying expensive clothes. She still found herself walking around her apartment in awe that she lived there. It was just ten short years ago that she had left the foster system for the ivy covered halls of Columbia.

When James had found her and Scott arguing at a party, he had rushed to her aid. He told Scott off, only to have Scott tell him that Alexandra had been lying to him from the very beginning. She wasn't the society woman that she had presented herself to be. Scott saw the hurt look on James' face and knew his job was done. He had left them to deal with the aftermath. James only focused on the lying; he didn't seem to care about what the truth was. James said he needed some time to think and disappeared. She had tried to get him to talk for their first week apart, but he hadn't answered any of her calls. She finally gave up and gave him his space. She hadn't thought that he wouldn't reach out to her at all, so she was forced to sneak into his house and trap him in his room to finally get him to speak to her.

Here she was now, sitting in front of him, having told him about her past and he hadn't reacted at all how she'd thought. He was angry that she had lied to him, and kept something from him; it didn't matter to him what she had lied about. He didn't care whether she came from a rich family or not; he loved her just the same. Yet he still hadn't said the words.

James was sitting there watching her. He was trying to figure out what exactly she would do next. Alexandra figured he had some idea, but she was somewhat unpredictable, so he couldn't anticipate everything. He loved her more than she knew, and it was time for him to express some of it.

She bent slightly and slid her heels off. Then she ran her hands up her legs and under her dress. Her hands then reversed and headed back down her legs. James stiffened when he saw her panties were in her hands. She slipped them off and stood up. She took the two steps that separated them and straddled him. She brought her hands to his face and tilted it up towards hers. For a moment they just looked at each other.

"Kiss me," Alexandra commanded.

He didn't hesitate for a moment. He pressed his lips firmly against hers. She let him control the kiss at first, but then pulled his head away from her. He looked at her and waited to hear what her next command was.

"Take me to bed," she said. "And show me how much you love me. Because I know you love me. You've never said it, but I know you do."

James stayed silent and began lifting them up to bring them to the bed. Alexandra stopped him.

"Say it," She demanded.

"I love you," James stated simply. "I love you with every fiber of my being." He let out the breath he didn't know he'd been holding in. "This past month has been torture. I have spent the past month without my heart; you are my heart." He lifted them up and walked them over to the bed. He gently placed her onto the edge. "I am going to spend the night showing you exactly how much I love you. And then, you are going to spend the morning showing me how much you love me."

Alexandra smiled up at him.

"Yes, I will." She ran her hands from his stomach up to his chest. She grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him down onto her. "But you first."

James smiled against her mouth and then he kissed her. He ran his kisses down her body, and back up again. He slowly slid her dress up her body. He kissed and licked every inch of her newly exposed skin. When he had rid her of all her clothes he knelt between her legs and spread her open for him. He placed light kisses on the inside of both her thighs before he ran his tongue across her center. She gasped and arched her back. Her hands gripped onto the bedspread as James continued his oral assault. He swirled his tongue around her clit before plunging it inside her. His tongue went in and out causing her to pant and beg for more.

"James...please..."

"Please what?" He asked, teasing her.

"I want you inside of me, now." She said it more as a command than a request.

"All in good time. I am not finished with you yet."

"James-"

Alexandra was cut off by his tongue running over her clit again. He brought the hardened nub into his mouth and went back and forth between licking and sucking. James brought his left hand up her body, and began massaging her breast. He ran his hand over her hardened nipple. Then his right hand was at her entrance, and one finger entered her, shortly followed by a second finger. Alexandra was riding the waves of pleasure that had taken over her body. Between his tongue on her clit, his hand across her nipple, and his fingers thrusting inside her, it didn't take long for her to scream out her orgasm.

James began removing his clothes as Alexandra recovered. When he was completely naked he brought his body on top of hers. She felt his erection rubbing up against her center. She rotated her hips so he was directly against her clit.

"Somebody is impatient." James joked.

Alexandra grabbed his head and brought it down to hers. She kissed him with all the passion that was inside of her. When they pulled apart, they were both panting.

"I should get a condom," James said.

Alexandra licked her lips and looked him in the eyes.

"I trust you," she said.

James' heart almost exploded out of his chest. He lifted himself up and lined himself up with her entrance. He looked her in the eyes as he slowly inched into her body. The slow, deliberate action caused her to really feel his size. It had been a month since he'd been inside her. While she could never forget what he felt like inside her, her body had to get reacquainted with his.

"James," she moaned when he was finally fully seated inside her. He paused, trying to gain some if his control back, but also so she could really feel their connection.

Alexandra smiled up at him as she wrapped her arms and legs around his body. James slowly pulled back out before thrusting back in, hard. Alexandra gasped from the force.

"Yes," she moaned. James took that as his cue to continue his hard thrusts. Alexandra continued to moan out with each hard thrust. Her grip on James only increased as her orgasm grew closer.

"Oh god...Ja-...Ja-..." Alexandra struggled to speak as her orgasm overtook her.

She heard James moan against her neck as his own orgasm shook his body. James tried to shift off of her, but Alexandra held on tight.

"Don't move," she said. "Not just yet."

She had missed the feeling of him on top of her. His weight was a welcome reminder of many past experiences.

Alexandra took James' head in her hands and positioned it in front of her.

"I missed you," she whispered against his mouth.

James gave her a light kiss, then replied, "I missed you too."

vmkc
vmkc
44 Followers
12