James and Carl after Vegas Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked into his eyes and zeroed in on his puckered hole. The greasy head of my cock slid in and pried his sphincter open. His mouth formed the shape of an O and his eyes shut tight. A groan escaped his mouth. I slid in another inch and his eyes popped open, his face lit up with a devilish grin and he said "take it easy big guy but take it."

I slowly and gently claimed my prize and by the time I was buried to the hilt I could tell he was relaxed and ready. I started a slow short stroke just an inch or so back and forth while fully impaled. When he started to move with me I lengthened the stroke and was soon in a nice slow long rhythmic motion. I shifted my position slightly to make my cockhead bump his prostate on every stroke. He was moaning incoherently and I was enjoying the ride. I wasn't going to last much longer but I wanted him to cum again. I reached for his cock.

"No" he said "keep going I am almost there."

I sped up just a little and punched away at his prostate. I felt his asshole start to grip my cock a little tighter which brought me closer to the edge. I hung on and pumped a few more strokes. His asshole clutched my cock in a grip like a hand squeezing it then started squeezing in sync with the jets of cum that were shooting from his cock. I fucked through it and release a load deep into his rectum. My whole cock was being massaged by the rhythmic clutching of his waning orgasm.

"OOOOHH MY GOD, THAT WAS SOOOO FUCKING GOOOOD." Shouted James.

I smiled at him, looked into his beaming eyes and said "Welcome home baby."

To be continued...

12