James and Carl in Vegas Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl moved up and took the end of my cock into his mouth and licked the precum off the head. He slid down and back up a couple of times and sensed that I would cum very soon. He clamped that off with a squeeze at the base of my cock then scooped a gob of precum off my belly onto his fingers and used it to lube my ass. His fingers slipped in easily so he knew I was ready. His cock followed and slid in painlessly. I could feel the contour of his cock, the big mushroom head slid through the sphincter and it closed over the ridge of his cockhead, every bump and vein on the shaft added to the delicious feeling as its girth increased with depth. After two long slow strokes, Carl started thrusting hard and deep. On the fourth hard stroke my orgasm erupted four powerful ejaculations followed by several lesser ones.

Carl fucked me through the orgasm. I could feel my ass gripping his cock. As my orgasm progressed he was stroking in as my ass muscle relaxed and out when it tightened. It was just fucking amazing and I was in heaven. The orgasm was affecting my whole body, my entire nervous system seemed to be quaking. The orgasm subsided somewhat but Carl continued, my cock was still hard and little spurts of semen kept coming on each stroke.

Carls breathing told me his orgasm was near, I felt his cock swell and he held on for a few more strokes before he shouted "FUCK I'm cumming, FUCK YEEESS, take that you little cock teaser!" I felt the semen flood my bowels and as his strokes slowed and shortened some of it was running down my ass crack.

Carl lay still on top of me his cock buried to the hilt in my soggy ass. He kissed me and I kissed him back, the kiss was tender and loving, we were both satiated. Carl released my hands and I embraced him. He rolled onto his back with me on top. As his cock softened, the semen that had been trapped in my ass ran out drenching his cock and pubes. "Fuck that was amazing!" I exclaimed.

"What a fucking mess, pardon the pun," said Carl "time for a shower."

We did some petting while in the shower but there was no life in our dicks. We were ready for sleep. I had presentations to make tomorrow and needed some preparation time. We made plans for tomorrow evening and I returned to my room.

I turned on my cell phone to set the alarm for 5:00 AM. There were several messages from Kelley. It was too late to call her tonight, so I would have to call her in the morning. With thoughts of Kelley in my head sleep was alluded me for most of the night. What's happening to me? Do I want a traditional marriage and a family with Kelley? Am I in love with Carl? I know that I was definitely bi, but am I gay? I still love Kelley, how can I be gay? What am I going to do?

12