James & Jasmine Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, I've been thinking about this shoot all week – what we'd do with the model and such. So I guess we should just do it. Don't you think?" she said with a broad grin.

"You're the boss, Jasmine. Lead the way," James stated.

"No. I'm not the boss – you are. But I do have some ideas," she said, as she slowly slipped her fingers under the sash and loosened the robe. James caught his breath as she gazed into his eyes and casually and comfortably slipped the robe off her shoulders and threw it onto the hook.

The slender form that had been hiding beneath silk on Friday was now almost totally exposed, but for the smallest bra and thong. The bra was white silk with black trim; the thong matching in details, plus small black bows on either hip. The thong rode high on her exquisite hips and tucked neatly into the perfect curve of her buttocks. Her breasts bulged slightly from the bra, the cups cradling her succulent flesh more than supporting it. Her pale skin had a silken glow and James felt an overwhelming urge to touch her, to caress and graze his fingertips across her flesh. The contours of her body rose and fell with a perfection that few women possessed. It wasn't just about the individual parts, which were all stunning; it was more the overall proportion and sweeping curves of her body that had James in awe as he allowed his eyes to slide over her exquisite form. Desire was coiled deep inside his belly and he swallowed hard to keep it at bay.

If Jasmine felt self-conscious at that moment, she didn't show it. With a body like that she had to have spent plenty of time in front of admiring boyfriends and lovers, James thought to himself. He allowed himself the latitude of surveying her long lean body with impunity as Jasmine scanned the room and tried to decide where to start. She knew James was looking her over carefully, but she didn't care. She felt bathed in the warm glow of his attention and she hoped to excite him a bit as she posed.

"Let's start on the bed," she suggested out loud. James felt himself smile slyly as she led him across the sunlit space, her perfectly round hips swaying as she walked; her sculpted cheeks jiggling tightly with each step. His unbridled desire for her was growing by the minute.

Philip followed suit with his camera at the ready and for the next ninety minutes they shot over 500 photographs. Jasmine was a natural for the camera and seemed to have an innate sense on how and where to look, what pose to strike, and how to angle her body for maximum effect. Yes, they were selling lingerie. But Jasmine's body was a perfect vehicle for embodying and selling the sexuality that was to be the hallmark of the Caresse campaign.

Jasmine posed on the bed, spread out on the sofa, straddled the chairs and lay in various positions on the table. They even took a few shots of her splayed out on the floor. Philip made a number of suggestions along the way, but James admired how Jasmine steered and controlled the shoot and kept it moving and alive. James threw in a few of his own thoughts as well, particularly when it came to using the large antique mirror leaning against the brick wall. James was convinced that that was where they would find their money shot. And he would prove himself right.

Jasmine switched in and out of various bra and panty combinations, occasionally donning a silk robe as an accessory, or slipping on stockings. The more they photographed, the more comfortable she became with having her boss see her in such a state of undress. She could feel his steady gaze washing over her lush contours and loved seeing his eyes crinkled in a smile that, while hard to read, seemed to convey that he was enjoying every little nuance and detail. While there was a practical and professional purpose for her display, she understood that there was an underlying sense of seduction in every pose that grew stronger as Philip's shutter finger clicked photos in rapid succession.

They were several rounds into the shoot and Jasmine was changing into yet another pair of Caresse lingerie when James heard her call for him from behind the privacy screens where she had been changing. As James rounded the edge he saw Jasmine standing in the short white robe that had become her cover-up.

"Seems like they sent the wrong size on this particular combo. Too small," she added as she handed him a wad of white silk and lace. "Could you grab that other cream colored set, please?" she asked sweetly. "Oh, and James," she added as he began to turn away on assignment. "Could you also grab those animal print heels and that sheer lime top? Thanks."

James responded quickly and looked at the heels as he returned to hand them to Jasmine. They were spiked stilettoes and easily five inches with a delicate ankle strap. This ensemble was going to be off-the-charts hot, he thought, as he handed them to Jasmine.

"Thank you, James," she responded. "How do you think it's going so far?" she asked as she turned and faced away. Normally James would have left her some privacy to change, but her question caught him off guard – as if asking him a question would keep him there to answer as she changed. It worked.

As he began to speak she proceeded to hold up the tiny cream thong to see which way was front. As he watched she bent over, her robe still loosely bound, to step into the miniscule undergarment. She pulled it up and adjusted it under her robe as James attempted to respond to her question, not even sure what he was saying made any sense.

As he continued talking nonsense, she shed the robe, still facing away from him, and put on the lacy bra. She was naked except for the newly donned thong. James stopped talking mid-sentence and just stared – dumbstruck. He could see the shapely sides of her boobs protruding and jiggling slightly on either side of her lovely back as she pulled the bra up her arms and arranged it loosely over her hanging breasts.

"Will you do the honors, please?" she asked in a husky voice, as she pressed the full flesh of her breasts into the cups. James hesitated for a moment, then retrieved the clasps of the thin straps and hooked the bra across her back, his fingers barely grazing her flesh. The closeness and the brazenness of her request sent a chill down his spine.

"Thank you," she whispered, as she gave James a conspiratorial smile. He watched as she adjusted her soft flesh into the cups of the bra before turning to face him. She sat down on a low stool and strapped on her heels. As she leaned forward, her bosom hung seductive and full, wobbling a little as she pulled this way and that on the ankle straps, her luscious hanging breasts barely contained by the sheerest combination of silk and lace. James watched the show in a sexual stupor, stunned by the draw of her soft jiggling flesh. As she finished, she stood up, bouncing onto her heels as her breasts heaved to their own fleshy rhythm.

Jasmine could feel James's eyes on her body and found she was getting more than comfortable being on display. She'd always enjoyed being ogled by others, men or women, and never more than right now. She smiled at the look of lust on James's face and commented slyly as she spun on the heels to return to the photo shoot.

"Down boy," she said with a friendly mocking tone. "We've got work to do." James returned her comment with a weak smile and followed her twitching form as they got back to the shoot.

Emboldened by Jasmine's obvious relish in being semi-naked and the fact that this was, in the end, his ship to steer, he became more vocal as Jasmine returned to posing. The demi bra that she was wearing was almost like a shelf of mammary wonder – lifting her lovely breasts so the upper half of each was round, full and soft. Her barely covered nipples were clearly erect. The panties were a tight sleek material that hugged every nook and cranny of her hips and ass. James could clearly see her lovely mound – her glorious pudendum – bulging forward under the sleek panties. He could even discern the full ridge of her labia and the subtle crease of her slit.

Jasmine moved with a smooth feline grace that spoke of youthful dance lessons and a healthy sense of her own sexuality. The self-confidence she had in her body and the effect she knew it had on others was palpable. In an attempt to assert his thoughts on the shoot and a selfish desire to see Jasmine in certain poses, James began to give a few more directions than he had up to that point.

"Jasmine, lean forward a bit and pull your arms in," James directed, as she kneeled on the bed in all her glory. Her breasts hung softly and mashed together a bit as she followed his lead. Her pronounced cleavage in this position was deep and delicious – so unbelievably full.

"Okay, now lean back on your hands and arch your hips forward," James directed, as Philip continued to click away. Jasmine did as she was told, her breasts pressing forward in perfect symmetry. Her mons bulged forth in cream satin, a rounded fleshy pouch of female perfection. James could only stare in awe as Philip's shutter finger went into overdrive.

"Great, just great. Now, kneel up, put your hand on your head and turn to look over your shoulder," James commanded. James moved Philip to the side so Jasmine's sexy glare was captured peeking through her disheveled tresses, her barely encased right breast cantilevered in profile, perfectly shaped; her stiffened nipple creating a sexy punctuation point at the top of the bra cup. James was on a roll and took control for a while as Jasmine followed his lead and Philip moved back and forth to capture every nuance of her sleek sexy form.

James looked around and saw the tall antique wooden mirror leaning against the brick wall. He held out his hand and Jasmine hooked her warm fingers around his as he led her over to mirror. He turned to Philip to instruct him.

"Let's try a reflection shot or two. Jasmine, you face the camera with your back to the mirror, but look over your shoulder at yourself. Philip you get right here and catch her body in the foreground, but her reflection in the mirror," James instructed as he leaned down to show Philip where he should be.

There was something so innocent, yet so sexy, about Jasmine at that moment. Her bra and panties were white and her face had such a "girl-next-door" look. Yet her body was sinful and it was impossible to look at her in this outfit without feeling a deep surge of desire. James wanted to capture that dichotomy.

Jasmine faced the camera, her breasts squeezed in so nicely by the thin white bra and the slight bulge of her pussy barely encased in the white silk thong. Her legs were slightly spread and the tight bulge of her lips in the gap between her thighs was highly provocative at this angle. Her face looked back at the camera in just the right way and her ass looked exquisite from the view James had set up. There was a simplicity, yet also a subtle complexity, to the view that made it all work. Jasmine struck the pose, yet changed her look and smile a few times as Philip clicked his shutter madly.

"Great shots, Jasmine. That pose could be a keeper," he suggested. "Now, I have another idea," he added as he strode toward the window. "Why don't you both come over here?"

He arranged Jasmine to stand facing away from them, as he also positioned Philip. "Now, I want you to take your bra off, keep facing away from us, and hold it out with your left hand," James instructed.

Jasmine didn't hesitate – modesty had left the building some time ago. She quickly unhooked the bra and held it out to the left as she tipped her head back and her silken tresses cascaded down her long sleek back. They took a variety of photos of her topless form, but all with subtleness to the nudity – not showing her breasts, but certainly making it evident that her breasts were bare.

"James," Jasmine asked, "would you grab that green top for me, please?"

James retrieved it as Jasmine cupped her breasts, hiding her nipples, her flesh bulging slightly under her manual pressure – too big to be held in by her petite hands. It was almost more exciting than seeing her breasts naked. He handed her the sheer green top, she faced away and slipped it on. She turned and both James and Philip stared down at her chest. The sheer material lay lightly upon her breasts, her nipples protruding with a slightly upward thrust, poking unceremoniously through the light green gauzy top. As Philip clicked photo after photo, James just stood back in wonder, a smile plastered across his face.

"Unreal, Jasmine. You are so beautiful. Just incredible," James blathered, stating the obvious. Jasmine smiled and returned to change into another outfit. Both men watched her sleek form sway seductively in the stilettoes as she strode back behind the screen. The heels weren't really necessary for the type of shoot they were doing, but they added a spike of hotness that was undeniable.

A few moments later Jasmine came striding back from the changing area in a very sexy combo and with a confidence befitting her exceptional beauty. The panties were a purple satin bikini cut panty, caressing the tight vee at the apex of her taut muscular thighs. The bra of the same colored material was a demi-cup that cradled her generous bosom and did very little to keep her flesh from shaking tightly, her entire bust bouncing seductively with each step.

Jasmine could feel a stillness in the air as both men eyed her with impunity. She struck a standing pose and felt their eyes on her breasts. Philip was able to hide his infatuation behind the lens finder of his camera. But James was left to eye his young employee with pure naked lust and desire. Jasmine looked at him to see his gaze focused on her body – staring at her breasts, barely covered and bulging against the purple satin. She felt a surge of arousal course through her veins, enjoying the silent game of seduction she was playing.

Her poses took on a sensuality that began to belie the true purpose of the shoot. They had started out with a focus on the lingerie, but this new set had suddenly emboldened Jasmine's sexual nature. Where up until now her body had been a vehicle to show off the lingerie, suddenly the lingerie was a vehicle to show off her beautiful body. And while she knew it was wrong, for a few minutes she entranced Philip and James with her flesh. Her sultry gaze, sinuous movements, and aroused state of mind were all accentuated by slow feline movements. She arched her back, spread her legs, then closed them, leaned forward to highlight her generous cleavage and almost purred with sexual power and need. Neither man halted her display. Both knew they were witnessing something special, yet also something that was outside the true purpose of the shoot.

James realized that a silence had come over the room. No one was talking, commenting or giving directions. Jasmine was posing and both men were stilled to watching – Philip through his viewfinder and James without a crutch. She crouched forward, arching her back, the soft daylight grazing over the flowing sleek form of her gorgeous body. She purred softly, eliciting a silent groan from James as he tried to process the overt sexual tone that had descended over their shoot.

Without warning Jasmine suddenly sat upright and laughed.

"God, I'm sorry guys. I got a little carried away. I'm so sorry," she sputtered as she grabbed a robe and covered up. James and Philip both mumbled something unintelligible as Philip fiddled with his camera and James moved the hand in his pocket. Jasmine smiled and wondered if he was hiding something. She allowed her gaze to trail down to his crotch and then back again as he smiled wanly. She felt a surge of power and an unbridled need for James at that moment.

"Sorry for the diversion, guys. This little bra and panty set got me going, I guess. Time to move on," she exclaimed, heading back to the dressing area. Both men's eyes followed her exquisite jiggling form as she retreated to change.

After cycling through a few more more lingerie combos and trying out every angle and every piece of furniture, James declared that they should quit for the day, that Jasmine had earned her keep and done a great job.

"Jasmine. That was just outstanding. You are a natural," he stated as she smiled demurely. "You are truly amazing."

"Well, I thank you for this incredible opportunity, James. It's the least I can do seeing how generous you are being. I hope we find some good shots. I don't want us to regret not having our original model for the shoot," she replied as she wrapped her robe tightly around herself and moved back into professional mode.

James smiled benignly and waved that thought off with his hand.

"Don't be silly, Jasmine. There is so much to work with here – we'll have a hard time deciding what to not use, I'm sure. Great job. You are...a natural, in every sense of the word."

Wednesday – New York City

Jasmine arrived at the office Wednesday morning on an emotional high. How was it that her life had taken such a turn in just a few short days? How could it be that she'd be winging off to Paris on Saturday night? What was in store for her professionally? And personally? She brimmed with excitement and anticipation.

James had suggested that she come by as soon as she got in that morning to take a look at the early edits that Philip had worked up overnight from the previous day's shoot. Their presentation loomed and things were moving at break-neck speed. Jasmine was glad, in fact, that she didn't have time to reflect on all that was happening. She was in the moment – and the moment felt pretty damn good.

She hadn't meant to dress any differently than she might have on any other day. But this wasn't any other day. She was going to be in the throes of project consolidation and she needed to feel comfortable, but sexy. She had worn a pair of skin-tight brown jeans that looked like they might be leather, but weren't. She knew they hugged her considerable curves in a sinful way. She wore a black camisole on top, tethered by an orange lacy top that allowed plenty of cleavage to be on display, but also wore a light sweater, in case modesty was in order. She could cover up if she desired, or subtly expose the delights of her body if the moment called for such. She was excited to see what the day held in store.

She saw James seated at his desk as she knocked lightly on his open door. He was gazing intensely at his monitor. She couldn't see it, but she had a pretty good idea of what he was looking at. The limpid smile gave him away. He glanced up as she rapped on the heavy oak.

"Jasmine. Oh, come in and take a look at these photographs, please. They are amazing. You...are amazing." He didn't look up as she sidled around behind his desk and his huge monitor came into view.

There she was, in all her glory, in shot after shot. There was her body, hidden, just barely, in lingerie, but leaving very little to the imagination. Philip had cropped various shots to show just her torso, so many of the images were just of a beautiful body – in exquisite lingerie. But a few of the shots either hadn't been cropped or were done so as to show off her face, so those photos left no doubt as to whom the model was. Most of them had been transposed to black and white.

"Oh, Jasmine," James continued. "These photos are just extraordinary. You are such an amazing beauty. Pardon me for being blunt, but it's true. Just..." His voice trailed off as his forefinger clicked the mouse and brought up one incredible image after another.

If they hadn't been of her, Jasmine would have agreed wholeheartedly. Yet, she felt awkward admiring her own body. It was a strange experience for her; trying to assess the photos as she would have had they been of someone else, yet embarrassed, and elated, that the images were of her own body.