James & Maria Ch. 03

Story Info
Soulmates relationship tested before going steady.
3.5k words
4.53
12.5k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
enlb90
enlb90
19 Followers

Weeks went by as Maria and James grew closer and closer together. The only problem was he still could not read her mind but only the facial expressions she would give off. He knew everything about his Italian Princess, how she loves to cook Italian food, went to Sunday mass as much as possible, involved in her school's student council, and her dreams of traveling to third world countries to help the less fortunate.

As for Maria, well she knew ALMOST everything about her new guy friend. From the fact that he enjoyed the typical human male things like socializing with friends, playing rugby, soccer, or football, racing cars or boats here and there, and watching action flicks. Yet she didn't know that playing rugby or any other sport was vicious and extremely deadly to humans, that he was her future, and that his cousin was Jack the Ripper.

Ever since he introduced himself to her they'd been out every night since then. Sometimes they walked through Oak Park with little Jaime and then just lay on the grass looking at the stars and moon. Other nights they'd either go to a movie at the old movie theater, dinner at Rose's Diner, or whatever she desired to do. Once in a while when her family weren't around they'd just curl up on the couch in her living room and watch a movie on the flat screen.

Tonight Ron and Martha were out on a double dinner date and the twins were at a party which meant the two soul mates were staying at the Mancini's for movie night. Sitting so closely to Maria was tempting him so much to wrap his arms around her, kiss her, sink his fangs in her. Maria felt a similar temptation to kiss him but the only things in her way was the remarks that Lisa made and the fact that James had never made a move to show his interest in her.

"So what would you like to watch tonight?" Maria asked as she walked toward the bookcase filled with DVDs.

tilting his head back to see he replied back, "I'm not sure. How about you pick?"

"Oh okay...hmmm. I think I want to watch Toy Story 3. Have you seen the other two?" She asked as she turned to face him with the movies in her hands.

"Yeah I've seen Toy Story 1 and 2. I've seen all the Pixar movies."

Maria popped the movie into the DVD player before she ran into the kitchen to fetch their usual snacks. 'Tonight I'll tell him,' she thought to herself as she put a bag of popcorn in the microwave before pulling out soda from the fridge. After she finished preparing their junk food she returned to the living room to snuggle up to him hoping it would show her interest.

"WE'RE HOME BITCHES!" was shouted as the front door flew open with Tina and Lisa appearing at the entrance. They of course caught both Maria and James attention with their tight, short, low cut cut black halter dresses, and five inch high heels. They smiled deviously as they walked sensuously towards the living room. Reading their lustful minds James could tell they wanted to have some fun but he couldn't betray his Italian Princess that way.

Hesitantly Maria turned to them saying nervous tone of voice, "Hey Tina. Hey Lisa. You're home a little early."

"Well Veronica's party was so boring since there wasn't any hot guys." Tina said as she winked at James.

"Then we decided to go that club that opened last week over in Parterville but the stupid bouncer wouldn't let us in since we weren't old enough. So here we are." Lisa mentioned as she sat in the loveseat next to James.

Suddenly Maria's cell phone was buzzing on the coffee table. Picking it up she answered, "Hey Amanda. I didn't see you at school. Yeah I heard that was going around. I hope you get better soon. No I don't mind giving you the answers. Just one moment though."

"I'm sorry but Amanda has the flu and well she missed an assignment for human anatomy. The professor is really harsh on you if you don't turn in the work. So I'm giving her the answers but I'll be back in fifteen minutes." Maria said as she grabbed her cell phone before heading up stairs.

Not even a minute after Maria left the twins were sitting on each side of him, to his left was Lisa and Tina to the right. Dear Penthouse... was the first thing coming to his mind as he looked through their sexual thoughts and fantasies. Tina slowly got up and slid behind him before she started to massage his shoulders. Next was Lisa's turn as she glided her fingers up and down James's leg while watching the amused look on his face. To him they were like the succubus demons hypnotizing him in their sexual ways.

James was loving every second of the twins affection till Maria's face flashed in his mind. Right now he didn't care, she hasn't made a move or showed any interest in him romantically. He's done everything she's wanted, see movies that she wanted to see, or go eat at places she wanted to eat and still hadn't even kissed him. He knew it was wrong to do this Italian Princess but hell he has the body of a 21 year old man and the sexual urges like one.

Lisa squeezed the bulge forming between his legs as she asked casually, "So are you and Maria boyfriend and girlfriend, friends with benefits, or what?"

"We're just friends." Was all he could say. He wanted so much more from her and what he was doing was starting to make him feel guilty. She had morals that he needed to respect, it wasn't her fault that he hasn't had any sexual relations in over six months.

The twins looked at each other smiling as they were delighted in his answer. Slowly they began to caress more of his body, his big strong arms, his toned abs, then his hair, before nipping at his neck and earlobes. He had enough of it, even his vampiric side detested the thought of being with them.

"Listen, I'm not interested in this okay?" He stated as stood up from the couch unfortunately these girls never have heard no in their lives so with that they quickly yanked him back down.

Lisa nuzzled her face against his neck while replying back sweetly, "You don't have a girlfriend so what's wrong? We know you think we're hot, we see how you look at us all the time. Plus we think you're hot too. If you want we can be your girlfriend, we don't mind sharing at all. Just know that many guys would kill to be in your shoes right now with us."

"I'm not interested," He retorted back as he thought about it and honestly it wasn't a great offer comparing to the girl upstairs.

"Don't fight your feelings just because of Maria." Tina snapped impatiently as she forced a kiss on his lips while Tina slid behind him to carass his body.

'Mother Mary not again,' Maria thought as she dropped her cell phone on the wood floor. Her heart felt like it was yanked out, chopped up, shoved in a blender as she saw the twins scoot away from him tyring to hide their smiles of success. Poor Maria couldn't even look at him while trying to fight back the tears from her eyes as she turned away running back to her room. Every time, evey damn time! All men are selfish douche bags when they don't get what they want when they want. 'Screw him, let him have Lisa and Tina. They'll just manipulate and cheat on him,' she thought to herself as she muffled out her tears in her pillows.

Back down stairs easing back up against James, Tina announces in full arrogance, "Well our parents aren't going to be home for a few more hours and Maria clearly doesn't care since she isn't your girlfriend. You can come to one of our rooms you'll just have to be quiet if you can..."

To many emotions were swirling around in his head as he tried to think straight on what to do. Fear of losing Maria forever would drive him to either insanity or suicide. Anger and disgust at himself for giving into Tina and Lisa's seductive ways. The most dominant emotion was hatred that his vampiric side was feeling for betraying his Italian Princess. He ached to takeover and show the twins just how much he despised and hated them for what damaged they caused to his relationship with his soul mate.

"Well?" Lisa asked as she croseed her arms against her chest, pushing her breast up and pouting her lips.

"I'd rather die a violent and painful death than date you two skanks. I'd rather fuck a whore who has an S.T.D. than fuck you two selfish stuck-up bitches!" He yelled as he grabbed his leather jacket and headed out the door. He knew it was rather harsh but he didn't know any other way to show he had no interest in them.

At this point James didn't know what to do as he started up Cheri and drove off heading downtown. In the back of his mind he heard his vampiric side growing stronger as he was calling out, "roses, get her a red rose, go back to her." Before James knew it, he was parked outside the local grocery store and heading inside to buy her a red rose. He had a peaceful feeling as he bought the rose and walked all the way back to her house to beg for forgiveness.

Poor Maria felt like her world feel apart as she held Jaime while crying her heart out for some jerk. He was suppose to be different from all the immature high school boys who used her just to get to the twins. All the other boys never made her feel the way he did or broke her heart this bad when it was time to conquer what they wanted. "Mother Mary why am I crying over a man that I just met? I feel all these feelings that I don't believe I should be feeling for a man so soon. Please help me Mother Mary."

As she continued her pleas to the Saint Mary, she heard a soft tapping from her bedroom window. Curiosity got the best of her as she wiped her tears, opened her white curtains, and noticed it was James with a red rose in hand. She felt surprised, excited, and heart ache looking into his eyes that screamed I'M SORRY! Part of her wanted to open the window, slap him across the face, close the window, and leave. The other part felt like opening the window and giving him a second chance hoping he wouldn't betray her again. Looking one more time into those dark sad eyes before she closed her eyes and opened the window.

"Tina's room is actually the next window over and Lisa's is the third window." Maria blurted out as he crawled through the window onto her bed to sit beside her.

"I'm sorry Maria."

She felt more tears running down her face as she asked, "Why them? I thought you...you were...different?"

"I am different Maria. I'm nothing like that Tom guy. I know sorry wont cut it but I am. I tried to tell them that I wasn't interested in them but they wouldn't listen to me. My mother always raised me to never strike a woman and well that was almost my last option." He answered back as he wiped her tears away before going on, "Maria. I don't like them. I like you." Knowing deep down that was yet another lie but blurting out hey I'm madly in love with you, be mine forever would be a bad idea.

Maria looked up at him with a faint smile as she responded back to his confession, "I like you too. I wanted to tell you tonight before that incident down stairs."

"Again I want to apologize for what happened. If I have to gain your trust and forgiveness then I'll give it my all to earn it back cause I like you." James said as he grabbed her hands before kissing the back of them softly.

Deep down she still was hurt as she pulled her hands away from him while telling him, "James, I've had about eight boyfriends but they've either dumped me for Lisa or Tina, used me to get close to them, or dumped me because I wont do the stuff that they do." Taking a deep breath before going on, "I've never went further then kissing."

His Italian Princess looked so sweet and innocent as her cheeks turned a bright shade of red from her embarrassing confession. In all honesty it didn't bother him that she never did anything sexual because that meant that he was going to be her first and last. As for his vampiric side he was demanding the right to have his love then and there losing all patience for formality. He pushed those thoughts away as he asked in a shy manner, "I know this is sudden and everything but I've wanted to ask this for a while now but will you be my girl?"

"Yes." Was the only thing she could say to him. Deep down inside though she was bouncing off the walls thanking every sain she knew from Mother Mary to Saint Theresa for this moment. To her this was a miracle that a man with looks of Greek gods wanting to be with her of all the women this world has to offer.

The answer was a dream that he'd been longing for to come true as he wrapped his arms around her as he kissed her. In all the years he'd been on earth he never kissed a girl with that much passion not even with Vera who he'd been with for decades. The kiss revealed to her how much he truly wanted her, needed her, and even lusted for her.

"I've never been kissed like that before." Maria stated as she touch her lips in dismay.

"Is that a compliment?" He asked as he stood up from the bed before handing her the red rose.

"Oh it was so wonderful. I'm sorry to be rude but could you excuse me for one second. I have to go change into my pajamas." She replied back as she grabbed a vase from her night stand before heading to her bathroom.

"That's fine."

She had a nice room that seemed to neat and clean for a girl of her age. The room had lilac color walls, white trimming, black furniture set, framed black and white posters of Italy, and double wide bed. She didn't have many trinkets or knick knacks on the shelfs just books and family photos. Even her closet was neat with the clothes color coordinated like a rainbow and dirty clothes no where to be found.

James train of thought was cut off once he heard Maria open her bathroom door and slip out. He turned to see her in blue silk pajamas that looked like they belonged to a man instead of an eighteen year old girl. They did no justice for her as they showed no trace of her figure but they also had him feeling curious wondering what she was wearing underneath.

"Ahem... Sorry I just have a frog in my throat." Maria stated as she set the flower and vase on her night stand before setting her dirty clothes in the closet hamper.

Placing his hand on her forehead James frowned before saying, "Your head feels pretty warm. I think you might have that flu that's going around."

"Thats weird."

"What is?" He asked curiously as he turned on her night stand lamp.

"Your hands felt like ice. It must of been letting the cool air in my room or something else." She said as she took her eye glasses off before placing them on the night stand.

"Amenia." Was the quick answer to come to mind. This time it wasn't a lie, amenia was what caused his body to feel cold to the touch. The only cure for his kind was iron which came from drinking blood.

Thinking nothing of it she brushes it off as she remembers, "Oh dear I can't get sick. I have to work tomorrow morning." She said as she climbed into bed.

"Your grandparents will understand. I'll leave now so you can get your rest." He insisted as he tucked her in and placed a kiss on her lips.

"Okay then. It sucks that we couldn't watch our movie."

"I'm so sorry Maria about what happened. I promise with all my heart that I will make it up to you. From now on whatever you want I will do it for you. No matter how big or small your request is I will grant it for you."

Looking up at him with a beautiful smile she quietly tells him, " Your apology means a lot to me, you're the first to apologize for an incident like this.Goodnight James."

"Goodnight Maria. Go to sleep and have pleasant dreams." He commanded as he watched her close her eyes before closing the window.

Shortly after James was back at the grocery store parking lot where he left his car, Cheri. He started her engine up and headed home thinking of how he beat a disastrous fate. But James knew he had to make up for the wrong as he thought of it he heard something. Pausing for a moment he could hear her sweet voice praying to Mother Mary.

'Could it be?' he thought to himself but brushed it off as nothing but blood deprivation.

Midnight and James was now home in bed after having a few bottles of blood drifting asleep. Next thing he knew he found himself outside his Italian Princess's window watching the moon shine over her giving her the appearance of an angel. Temptation over came him as he slipped in her room quietly trying not to disturb her as he pulled the blankets down.

He layed on his side looking at her before leaning forward to kiss her soft lips. She stirred a little but remained asleep as he continued to kiss her lips then trailing down to her neck. Finding her pulse he went on with kissing that area before going further to her chest. Pausing for a moment he stares at her breast contemplating whether or not to go on.

He waited for this situation for almost eight months to be here and it was now or never. He began to slowly unbutton her shirt exposing her white silk bra and flat toned stomach she always hid from sight. The sight nearly drove him over the edge as he took a few deep breathes to calm himself down before continuing. Next was the pants, he gingerly untied the draw string before pulling them down to her ankles taking in the sight of her perfect legs.

Everything was too much for him as he let his control slip into his vampiric side. He kissed her lips with force making her stir again but not waking her. His hands feeling up and down her body squeezing her breast, touching her stomach, before traveling down to the most desired part of her body. He rubbed his hand on the outside of her white silk panties that matched her bra.

Her heart beat went from normal and calm to going fast and irregular without a warning. Everything stopped as he slowly looked up as their eyes met. His eyes were full of lust while her's were full of fear. She screamed as she grabbed her blanket and sat up against the headboard of her bed.

James opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by more of Maria's screams realizing his fangs were showing. He lunged at her to cover her mouth to prevent her from screaming more. As he did everything went pitch black and could hear nothing more.

Maria sat up with a fright as she whispered to herself, "Dear saints what a strange dream I had. It was nothing like I have had before but it was just a nightmare, vampires are a figment of people's imagination."

Maria looked around the room frantically as if the dream she had was real and everything she said was a lie. She took note that everything in her room was the same, she still had her blankets and clothes on her. Laying back down she couldn't shake that strange eerie feeling she had as she tried to go back to sleep.

Jumping out of bed James realized that he'd been dreaming all along. He heard it again, Maria's voice as she talked to the saints she prayed to. Listening to her thoughts he figured out that they shared the same dream. He climbed back into bed having a bittersweet feeling about their shared experience. She finally let down her guard exposing her mind but knew she'd be terrified of who he really was.

enlb90
enlb90
19 Followers